Was it rape?

Was it rape?

Attached: pepepenelope.jpg (299x168, 9K)

Depends on the short. Though that cat will usually jump his bones immediately if she gets past the smell.

Sometimes you just have to take the pussy.

At the end of the short you screenshotted, OP, Penelope goes into Rape Mode at the end and molests the shit out of Pepe who runs screaming to escape. They had a complex dynamic, don't judge.

This push and pull is just a game they play. It gets them off. They just don't like it consensual.

No, this is how you say hello in France

Did he get his dick in? Then no, only attempted.

OP here. I have to admit I used to get kind of turned on by this when I was a kid. I had a VHS with nothing but Pepe le Pew and for some reason it also included the short called Much Ado About Nutting (heh).

But I didn't get turned on by the scenes where he was molesting her but there was some reaction when she was the assertive one.

The ones where Penelope turns the tables on Pepe at the end are the only ones that really work, because it's a case of the victim getting revenge on the villain. The ones that end with him overpowering her and dragging her kicking and screaming into his rape dungeon always seemed kinda sick.

It's very heavily implied at times. Pretty sure she raped him too at least once. I wonder when we'll be able to produce this type of humor again, I always liked the silliness of it.

It could work, just don't make the cat so submissive and weak.

Short always ends before he gets that far, but there are times when it ends just before that obvious conclusion. Room is locked, Penelope is trapped, Pepe closing in, fade to black. Pepe falls on Penelope, view pans up, hearts appear, fade to black. That sort of thing.

Are these two supposed to appear in those upcoming shorts that people were talking about some time back? Just wondering if their molestation shtick can be pulled off, or if that stuff's too sensitive today and they have to do something different with their characters (or just avoid using them).

Attached: 2013-02-19 17_06_40-Greenshot.jpg (1200x750, 139K)

I'm gonna be that cunt and mention that if it's upwards it's technically a tilt or a pedestal shot not a pan.

So basically Johnny Bravo then? I don't know, I like that too, but it feels like it's too different from Pepe le Pew shorts. It's not the same joke.

Attached: Kick the loverboy.gif (352x256, 1.62M)

>Pepe finally gets penelope in bed.
>She gets really into it
>She sinks her super sharp cat claws into his back and he realizes what a horrible mistake he's made.

1. They’re animals
2. As a kid I never noticed anything weird about it. I haven’t seen it in years though.

To be fair, Penelope regularly tore Pepe to shreds whenever he cuddled her unwarranted like cats often do.The difference between Pepe and Jonny Bravo is he'd back off a bit afterwards and wait to schmooze his way back in. Pepe would just say she's fiesty and be right there on her ass again in like 2 seconds.

As a kid I thought it was weird when he said he wants to make love to her. I knew that word meant sex.

Femdom seems to be your kink

It's definitely MINE.

Attached: 1482449021006.gif (257x183, 1.03M)

Yeah, that's exactly it. That's the fun thing about Pepe, he's like an unstoppable wave of sleaziness. She can smash him, shred him, chain him up in a cage and toss him in the ocean, but the chase continues. Pepe just comes on stronger.

Johnny Bravo girls are depicted as having all the power and the joke is that Johnny's a puffed up idiot that can't catch a break, which is good, but not the same as Pepe the Romantic Terminator. Pepe can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until he fucks that cat.

Making that particular joke work kind of requires the overall momentum be on Pepe's side most of the time, with occasional reversals.

Attached: Le-Echo-Point-pepe-le-pew-3267986-500-375.jpg (500x375, 19K)

>And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until he fucks that cat.
He does stop when the cat wants to fuck him. He even says at the end of one short "why is it that when women chase after men, we want to get away?". He wants to rape her and she wants to rape him.

I love the fluffy skunk tail, something about it makes me want to be wrapped around by it so I can't escape

I've never seen it put like this and it makes me love Pepe even more.

Attached: 8E339937-CBCD-4FE8-8499-3391C0850CE0.gif (2123x768, 97K)

Given that Pepe even appeared in the insanely toned down New Looney Tunes I'm sure he'll appear here
The real question is what will these two be doing? The old shtick isn't exactly something excited to pull over even when letting go of the molestation angle, and they've made it so both are really into each other. They can do things but what exactly?
They might not appear together for all we know

>The real question is what will these two be doing?

Yiff.

Something like the Hip Hippos maybe? It would suck but, it's something.

>the Hip Hippos

Absolutely disgusting.

What would you do if some chick or dude was after you like Pepe?

Ask for oral sex.

How about this

Attached: IMG_1256.jpg (3200x2100, 2.65M)

All I can think of is that Penelope and Pepe reciprocate each other's love, but the former has an owner who tries to move heaven and earth to keep that fucking skunk out of his yard or house or his castle or whatever, thus creating an adversary/obstacle for them to overcome.

Sorta kinda like how Riff-raff would have to get past that dog at the music shop to make time with Cleo in Heathcliff cartoons.

Not good enough.

Pepe would rape anything he thought was a skunk

It's fictional. Who cares? It's like getting worried for a characters health if they eat too many sweets in a cartoon. Who goddamn cares? Just do whatever the fuck you want.

No. Reality = Fiction now. Messages and normalization and realism is all the fucking rage. Makes me want to vomit but that's where we are. A cartoon can't just be a silly fun cartoon, it has to reflect "the best us" or what the fuck ever

>At the end of the short you screenshotted, OP, Penelope goes into Rape Mode at the end and molests the shit out of Pepe who runs screaming to escape.

Attached: 010.gif (480x360, 2.48M)

The whole coloring book ever get posted?

Attached: CB23c.jpg (3200x2100, 1.71M)

Who do you prefer as the dom and sub in this relationship, assuming they start dating legitimately?

Pepe the dom usually but every once in a while role reversal. Just like the shorts.

Sexual harassment that sometimes leads into the roles reversing. Kind of reminds me of women's romance novels or anime/manga. Women love rape in their stories.

There's so many pages it probably did
Where it comes from is still odd to me

Do you think he'll appear in the Looney Tunes Cartoons?

>villian
>being disturbed by pepe le pew cartoons at all

Attached: VKaqzAP_d.jpg (640x627, 16K)

He was supposed to have an animated film written by Max Landis.

Yes

Wasn't Penelope in a relationship/married to Sylvester at one point? Poor, Sylvester served in the military just to get kek'd by a De Gualle Frenchman.

it was hot as hell.