Infinity Train is not just one season

Hey guys, it's me. The man who made a post containing information of CN's future in 2017. Long story short, I forgot my tripcode when getting a new computer. Embarrassing I know, I have no way to prove to you guys it's me. But I suppose the eventual confirmation will do the trick. I should be able to remember this new one, though.

Long story short, you may have saw Infinity Train is rumored to be a miniseries after Owen Dennis and Cartoon Network respectively have made it seem like that is the case. Rest be assured, that's not the case at all. It's similar to Apple & Onion's initial short run, except it was renewed long before the premiere.

> They're currently working on another batch of episodes. It may or may not be considered a season 2 depending on how you look at it, production wise it is season 2 though.

> You may say it's Cartoon Network's Black Mirror. That will make a lot more sense when eventual information on season 2 trickles out.

> Cartoon Network has a lot of faith in the series. There are BIG plans, you guys didn't endure through a year of the network promoting and hyping it up for it to be 10 episodes.

> That being said, those 10 episodes may satisfy your needs, but if you want more - you'll get more, but also something different. It's best not to give away everything though.

I'll try to be more active. I'm still getting information on series. Please be patient with me.

Attached: infinity-train.jpg (622x420, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!BGQxVAyJ!3SunCvIFPerRwMYV_mIxqVH1js6-Jqv9rEfM3wEz9Bg
youtube.com/watch?v=9G_Kz2U27qA
youtube.com/watch?v=D04wb7P_v-4
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/3157290
youtube.com/watch?v=bXPZzXeGD6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Please be patient with me.
>I have autism

Guessing season 2 with a new protag

Cringe

It could have more than one season, but for now it seemed CN only approved of one. But IT as a mini-series would mean it has a lot less space to mess up.

They're working on more right now. The public may not see it this year with how early they are into the process, but the story told in August won't be the only thing you receive.

reminder to those who disbelieve CNScoop

Attached: 1560433108765.png (1280x666, 596K)

>They're working on more right now.
How do you know that though? From what the creator said on Twitter, it seemed it was on 10 episodes as much as I really hope there is more than that.

Frog show is better

Attached: 1563252335257.png (426x446, 362K)

I need a quick rundown on infinity train, from the pilot it just looked like "lol so random" millenial crap, is it more than that.

fucking frogfags invading every thread with dabbing thai.

Attached: RIP.png (972x503, 380K)

>Girl main character gets transported to a different world and tries to go home.
This has been a standard plot forever.

The thing about Blue Diamond is obviously Rose being Pink btw.

But she's also on a train, that's what makes it "randumb" shit.

Which is why it should be a short show or a mini-series where every cart has it's purpose.

I haven't watched the pilot. Episode 1 wasn't randumb at all, it was spoopy.

I have connections. Right now, at this moment, Infinity Train is being worked on at Cartoon Network Studios by Owen Dennis and his team, and it's not for the first 10 episodes. Going into specifics would go into potential spoilers.

>from the pilot it just looked like "lol so random" millenial crap
You haven't seen the pilot. Anyway the first ep is out, judge for yourself.

were just spicing up your boring ass thread is all

Attached: FUCK THE TOADS.gif (1280x720, 401K)

>train make it randumb
that's not how it work. Unce Grandpa is LoL Randumb, IT isn't.

Attached: 0.gif (500x279, 185K)

But I like tulip. Unless season 2 is about following the adventure of the guy who get grilled in episode 1, I am not interested in it.

To clarify, the anime fight with Blue Diamond was the big plot point I was told about years ago. I was just informed she would fight the Crystal Gems after crashing a party (which I later saw online was a wedding) I had no idea Yellow Diamond or the Cluster was involved though. Kinda cool. Still need to watch all the way through.

Absolutely not. IF IT becomes popular and profitable for CN, what makes you think they'll let them switch protags?

Attached: 0.png (647x616, 351K)

kinda looks like this fine fella

Attached: 1539285905931.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Depends on the nature of the show. Judging by the first episode there's a lot more going on than Tulip getting stuck in a weird train.

Tulip really is cultured. Anne probably doesn't even know what pepe is.

Is SU still going to have 9 seasons? Do you have any info about the fate of Ok Ko?

Attached: 0.png (1039x867, 672K)

I’m glad it’s only one season ( so far) I never liked the main character in the pilot. She was way too whiny and annoyed at her situation. Granted we have no idea how long she was there what had been through at that point. Unlike Amphibia where we see her acclimate to her new situation, she just sounded whiny. Or even Over the garden wall where at least one is carefree and there was character development with Wirt being anxious and annoyed with Greg. I see potential in the show but the pilot would not have impressed me to have a 3-4 season show of an unlikeable protag

Get on her level.
(yes, It's an onion)

Attached: 0.png (1793x943, 1.36M)

>ranted we have no idea how long she was there
In the pilot, she says a week.

onion eating ginger

Attached: onions.png (783x488, 447K)

How are you assuming Tulip won't develop?

its inevitable that someone draws Anne being fucked by pepe.

Attached: 1563805059557.png (704x396, 110K)

dam she got a belly even

>coat

does Tulip browse /fit/?

It’s been a while since I saw it.
I’m not, just saying based on the pilot she was unlikeable and couldn’t see committing to how ever many seasons there may have been. Since it’s a miniseries it will hopefully play out considerable better

Of course not. She browses /g/ and Yea Forums only.

Attached: tulgame.png (1101x569, 593K)

Infinity Train is the show I look the most forward, but I requested this in an other thread and I love it.

Attached: 0.jpg (2165x2047, 730K)

It's the highest tier shitpost I have ever seen.

Characters should be a bit unlikable in the beginning so they have space to develop later.

tell us more about SU, specially since today another insider supposedly "confirmed" a sequel series

OK KO is done.

I'm unsure of Steven Universe's current situation, it should be common knowledge amongst the internet that there are more episodes down the pipeline. At the very least I believe they may be heading for a break if not finishing production, completely, but the voice of Steven is apparently on a year long vacation from voice acting and out of the country. Make of that what you will.

A character can be likable at the beginning,remain likable throughout the entire series and develop in other ways.

>the voice of Steven is apparently on a year long vacation from voice acting and out of the country
This is making you very suspicious. I could have sweared that he was recording recently.
Also, the show simply can´t go on with the main actor taking a year long vacation. That delays the production a lot. You can´t just do everything else except THAT very important part.

She isn't unlikeable, though. Her being upset is justified. I think anyone would react like this. especially as the pilot end with her being more optimist.

Lets not mistaken "flawed" with "unlikable".

oh fuck zach did say in an interview a few months ago he would walk away from the industry temporarily and at the sdcc panel he had a pre recorded message saying he couldn’t make it

guys...

Anything we can expect from the future with CN? What other shows do they plan to air?

As far as I'm concerned there's no sequel series, just more episodes. If they decide to rebrand though, that'd be cool. They wouldn't need to call it a new series in production for that, the title or subtitle is a very last minute thing to alter, as seen with Mao Mao being renamed and preventing that from being properly announced as a result.

OH BOY.
But seriously though, there´s no way production for SU can continue if the voice actor for the MAIN CHARACTER isn´t available. It just can´t work.
Unless they´re continuing SU focusing on a different character.

Do you know if any other shows are going to be released on CN soon, or is it just IT?

Is Kevin 11 the TV show a real thing or is it fake?

Zach's already said he doesn't know when the show will be ending and he's on vacation right now. He's going to visit the place where the show is made among other things.

How did OK KO end? Was it any good?

No it's still going.

Unless it focuses on other characters like an anthology series of sorts. Steven wouldn't need to be present for it to work. Zach can record wherever he has access to a high speed internet connection so being out of the country isn't really a big thing these days. I'm pretty sure Jasper's VA records remotely too and we know there's a lot of Jasper coming in S6.

There's an actual episode 1 out, why is everyone hung up on the pilot? Pilots are often shit.

Considering the airing schedule of SU, by the time all the episodes have aired, Zack would've already returned.
They can also go around the missing VA by making it so that Steven would be in a different body for the time being.

Do you know if any other CN movies are in production? Obviously the SU movie was announced and is coming soon, and they recently announced the WBB movie is in production. Is this looking to be the start of a trend with the channel?

Also, somewhat related, but a lot of people believe the series finale of Gumball isn't actually it's series finale, due to the cliffhanger ending and CN's lack of an official announcement regarding it ending. Have you heard anything about future TAWOG content being made?

Tons of new things being greenlit! Some comedy, some story driven. Some were announced at SDCC. CN wants more than one Steven in terms of popularity and a theory driven community. Kevin 11 spin-off series is happening, probably won't be announced until New York Comic Con or 2020. There's Sonic. Close Enough is getting sent to HBO Max. It's a hard time for television animation because of streaming, but also a good one in terms of content.

Is there a site where we can see all the greenlit/considering to be greenlit shows?

>It's a hard time for television animation because of streaming,
How so?

Can you give us any information about the new Sonic cartoon?

>Close Enough is getting sent to HBO Max

JUST

Attached: JG-Quintel.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I didn’t know an episode was actually out, sadly this is the only place I get cartoon “news” or I wouldnt know about half the shows since I have no cable and no other reliable source of shows premiering.

Knock yourself out:
mega.nz/#!BGQxVAyJ!3SunCvIFPerRwMYV_mIxqVH1js6-Jqv9rEfM3wEz9Bg

Besides OK KO, are there any other currently running shows that CN cancelled?

I hope there are more than one season so we can keep pissing off the frogs with our superior show.

(Roughly around 1:30)
youtube.com/watch?v=9G_Kz2U27qA

Zach says he's on break right now. I'm not sure if that's counts for anything.

How about we enjoy all of the shows?

At least it gives context and reason for the endless delay. Warner knew they were starting a subscription service and it just took this long for all the pieces to come together an announce a rough date for it.
I just hope it's there out of the gate though, or close to it

I think it because cable dying and there’s att being tight fisted with the cash

Cable is in the gutter. Ratings are down on every network, it's very stressful and the AT&T buyout pretty much changed a lot of things around. For example the podcasts are pretty much dead in the water.

Why don't they all just abandon cable then? Wouldn't it save money? Our house is willing to just pay for the networks individually to watch content.

>Apple and Onion
>...the show's a treat to watch and is absolutely hilarious
>(Not my opinion, what I was informed)

Attached: 20190723_111914.jpg (1040x720, 313K)

>Sonic
As in, a Sonic cartoon by Cartoon Network studios? Also, fuck Warner and their treatment of Close Enough. They've changed networks three times now.

I also want to know what is cancelled, and if you've heard anything about our boy Mao Mao getting renewed because that's literally their only airing show I care about.

>Sonic
It better by sonic boom s3

post gif of mao mao laughing

I really hope you're right about this. I want more seasons than one.

Do you know about any other cancellations and some of the new shows?

>There's Sonic.

Attached: Gentlemen-you-had-my-curiosity…-but-now-you-have-my-attention.jpg (600x374, 39K)

Attached: tulipcharisma2.png (533x422, 241K)

Wrong thread.

Is it true they're making a live action PPG movie?

Attached: Capture1.png (466x466, 193K)

No.

Do you know any information about the Sonic cartoon? Is it being made in house at CN?

sonic furfag

heh

This. We haven't had a proper 2D animated series since X.

>You may say it's Cartoon Network's Black Mirror.
What do you mean by that? Different protagonists?

I'm guessing heavy-handed episodic morality plays.

SATAM season 3.

ARE WE REALLY GETTING 5 SEASONS OF INFINITY TRAIN??!!

Any older properties getting reboots?

bump

Attached: 1563324111819.png (426x446, 104K)

Never happen nowadays, not with Penders wanting his cut.

You mention Nine Seasons about SU, funny thing my friend who was at a panel of 2018 said they also mention 9 seasons of SU but i guess they edited it out on the panel video

or maybe your friend is lying

>Anne dubs
yeah i'm thinking infinity lame is a flop.

Attached: 1563831075377.png (577x665, 507K)

He doesn't own Knuckles and it's the only echidnas that was in the cartoon.

All he own is the echidna lore and that's precisely the part that can go straight to the trash.

>You mention Nine Seasons about SU, funny thing my friend who was at a panel of 2018 said they also mention 9 seasons of SU but i guess they edited it out on the panel video
(New to this sorry here's how i reply lol)

Never heard of that myself, but I'm not worried about it failing to hit that amount of seasons. The movie trailer's already at 3 million views and the song they put out was at 600k last I checked. You know how nuts that is for a cartoon on a "failing" network? Not to mention they're showing EVERY SINGLE EPISODE (so far) the weekend before the movie drops. It's gonna do numbers

Fuck you and your reverse trap thai

>series finale
>tulip and atticus kiss
>atticus turns into a human king of corginia
>train explodes
>brings couple back to their worlds
>tulip back in her world
>atticus in corginia
>they're both sad they can't see each other
>tulip no longer has spectral ectoplasm on her hand
>they both see the infinity train in their worlds
>human atticus and tulip rush to the train
>train explodes
>all hope is lost until
>worlds merge as a result
>tulip sees corgis running rampant on earth
>human atticus sees corginia's natural environment merges with earth
>tulip and human atticus see each other and say hi to each other
Holy shit!!!!

Attached: infinity_train_series_finale.png (809x868, 170K)

In his post from 2017, he said there's seeming no end insights, and that the end goal is nine seasons or are you talking about the panel? Cause my friend even told her sis they she imagne it but no, she also heard it herself

QUADS. F-ANNE-YS BTFOOOOOOO'D

The panel. I'll keep an open mind, there's no reason it won't come true IMO

close but you still lack the power to defeat us.

Attached: F-anne Quints.png (698x117, 32K)

The finale hasn't aired yet, but this is the last season.

It was never really contingent on a continuous, overarching plot coming to a satisfying conclusion. You can tell if you like it or not after only a few episodes.

agree!

Attached: 53439693_2356512047706868_6845834405584306176_n.jpg (361x355, 15K)

That's at least 6.5 on the Richter scale of autism.

True lol,I mean when has this guy ever been wrong? But what did he say regarding SU Now?

Any confirmation on OK KO being canceled? 3 seasons seems like more than enough for a show that's not insanely popular

Better version-

>series finale
>tulip and atticus kiss
>atticus turns into a human king of corginia
>tulip hops off train
>train explodes
>tulip goes home and forgives divorced parents
>inside out moment
>tulip goes to her black friend and calls her a nigga

This -

>_________ probably build this.
Who? I was unable to get it. Was she referring to some sort of urban artist I don't know about?

Attached: 0.png (1169x887, 681K)

Oh That! I don't think they're finishing production, mainly on how they brought in new people. You don't bring in new people like a storyboardist on a last season

THE FUCKING NORTH ST. PAUL NORMIES BUILT IT.

Man, I can't wait for more episodes to come out

I don't get it, why are they on a snail?

>t. man who doesn't watch the shows before going to the threads

JESUS CHRIST!
she is getting turned into an onion!

to be fair this is an IT thread. Its just frog chads have done so well fucking it up.

Attached: 1563845486822.png (898x766, 220K)

>NORTH ST. PAUL
Who?

You won't have to wait long, the entire thing's out next week.

JESUS CHRIST!
she is getting turned into an onion!

Attached: 0.png (1277x991, 902K)

They ride giant snail in the frog show.

frogfuckers need to go.

Attached: Anne_Boonchuy.png (466x480, 195K)

A city in Minnesota.

IT needs to learn its place

Attached: 1563910412158.png (595x720, 279K)

>onions
>frog
They're trying too hard to win Yea Forums's affection.

gingers

Attached: 0.png (129x505, 125K)

Prove it

literally watch the show

It makes a honk honk noise, too.

Attached: 1541015233812.png (1600x900, 1.11M)

Attached: Plantars riding Bessie.png (718x678, 679K)

Attached: 0.png (505x129, 88K)

Sounds interesting actually

>There's Sonic.
You can't just end it there.

Honestly, when I heard that it was going to be a 10 episode series I felt kinda down given that I have been waiting and hyping myself for it way back before the pilot broke the million barrier. Though I read your post with skeptisim, other anons seem to vouch for you. You really lifted my spirits today, thanks for risking yourself sharing this! Hope you're doing fine.

Honestly man, i've been reading your leaks since they announce the SU Movie, now with you being right on it being a musical i feel like 9 seasons may be coming

North st paul;
it's probably a reference as well to the world's biggest snowman that is there.

A lot of weird psychadelic imagery and symbolism.

GRAVITY FALLS?!

I like how the show isn't afraid to be serious, talking openly about divorce, which will probably pop up later. The humour provided by the robot is good too though. Tulip doesn't seem to be very obnoxious. The trainscape is fairly creative so far, but I'm still expecting more.

No, GF didn't have that kind of symbolism.

I actually wasn't a huge fan of that being so hamfisted in at the start, maybe if it had begun when she actually had the confrontation with her mom after finding out she couldn't go to camp but the entire conversation with her friend outside of her house made me cringe, not the meme kind but an actual cringe of oof that dialogue was rough.
It makes more sense now that it's been confirmed to be a miniseries so rushing to get that part of her characterization out of the way makes it slightly more forgivable.

>There's Sonic.
You cheeky motherfucker I'm glad you're having fun

>he forgot a tripcode
Utter Failure

agreed about the dialogue
it pissed me off that she just up and ran away without leaving a note or packing or anything to sustain her for 300 miles. not only that but she randomly dives into the woods just as it's starting to snow with nothing but a headband and light jacket. i get that she's a reckless teen and we need an excuse for plot but that's so goddamn stupid for a character that's supposed to be intelligent

shut up doctor green

>OK KO is done
thank fucking god

I no it's not strictly CN related but since Adult Swim and it are both owned by WB/AT&T maybe you've got some info on Primal or any other Genndy projects? Like a Sym-Bionic Titan revival?

Why was ladyboy Anne so hot?

How's JG doing?

No way.
This shit is a edit.

I would date the fuck out of her.

It's not

go away CN marketing team

it'll be just another show pretending to be adventure time but with "hip, cool nerd girls" as protagonists

>go away CN marketing team
At least they're more creative than CBS

>watching first ep
>protag asks questions
>robot answers with yes
I know this became a normie meme but still made me smile.

Would you prefer boys you fucking fag?

She's not really presented as being hip.

Except she's neither hip nor cool and there's nothing AT-like about the show

I think he was talking about shallow lore that won't be explored and will get pushed to the side and forgotten about

how the fuck can you make that assumption after one episode

I dunno man, this show seems to be quite very lore heavy, at least by CN standards.

It's okay but too much shit is happening all at once in the FIRST episode.

When do new episodes of Infinity Train come out?

August 5th

August 5th. Two episodes per day Mon-Fri

So when is the show airing and what is the schedule?

August 5th

August 5th. 2 ep per day.

big thankies from mcspankies

Tulip is an QT

Attached: autist finds autism room.webm (640x360, 2.57M)

Where is the Yea Forums room? I can't wait for that episode.

Cubes are autism?

Agreed.

youtube.com/watch?v=D04wb7P_v-4

Infinity cope

Shut up frogfaggot. You niggas spam more than Starfags now.

The thing is that unlike AT infinity train is playing it's lore straight as far as I can tell, it's a direct component of the plot, unlike in AT where it was mostly background with 1 or 2 lore-heavy episodes every now and then. There's no reason any of it should be cast away when they plot progression itself lies in the lore.

Got a chuckle out of me.

what would the Yea Forums car be like?

Together we can solve the puzzle, user.

Minecraft is a strong indicator they may be.

A bunch of faceless green men in suits discussing porn in a civilized manner, until one stands up and shouts niggers, then they start buzzing like hornets and attacking each other.

>There's Sonic

You talking about the O.K.K.O event or a new show?

>shows being made for a weekly programming block that they're debating between putting on the main network and Adult Swim

What happened here? Was this Adult Swim Jr.?

that's just your average day on /s/
user needs to accept BBC into his life

It might be Sonic now that I think of it.

We need a third season of Boom.

>They made an entire series out of that one episode of Adventure Time

If this is really CN's marketing team than I wonder how many companies promote their shit on boards like Yea Forums, Yea Forums and Yea Forums.

Don't mind tho, this is useful info.

hey do you know what the fuck Rumble Jaw is? a former OK KO boarder lists on their website that they're been boarding on it, but don't mention anything other than the name (and the fact that they started working on it in 2019)

I hope this is true.

All of them, of course. Yea Forums is the most valued demographic of any advertisers. They have entire teams dedicated on packaging material to make sure it's as palatable to Yea Forums as possible, right down to the last greentext.

Is the tribe shit a marketing scheme as well?

no i think that's just a punch of pedos wanting to see what underaged waifu they want to bone. shills aren't that low.

Tulip was way less known before the tribe threads, so I guess it worked out for CN anyway.

The only real similarity is an infinitely long train, and I'm not sure AT created that concept.

All of them, why do you think we get DC and Marvel rumors all the time here?

Reminder that this is Tulip's canon catchphrase.

Attached: Tulip's famous catch phrase.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

>main character is a tranny

I WANT TO MOLEST TULIP

W
A
N
T

T
O

M
O
L
E
S
T

T
U
L
I
P

Oh? thank you. I learned something, today.

She spend most of her time in front of a computer. She has no idea how difficult walking long distance is.

She probably thought she could speedrun it or built speed to instantly go there. At least she managed to get in a parallel universe.

Watch the pilot, you'll see.
It was before Pepe became widely used by /pol/

They already went through the fart train in the pilot.

Literally taking the onion pill.

Everyone agrees SU would be 10 times better if Peridot or Greg or practically anybody else became the new protagonist.

remember when pepe was widely used by /r9k/
and when he was just a reaction image like any other
and when he was a mere subject of a stoner comic

nobody cares about history

They are replacing Tulip with a shitskin. The tribe gets enraged at red heads.

\it's not impossible that the second batch of episodes is her friend also going on a separate train adventure without either knowing.

I'm pretty sure it's a reference to Over the Garden Wall.

bump

Steven is a great protagonist. The POV thing could be changed and I wouldn't say no to it being changed though.

Well guys, it finally happened. I had my first dream featuring Tulip.
It was a simple dream and I wasn’t really a part of it. I was watching an episode the simpsons. While homer and marge leave to go vote, Lisa runs away with dr hibbert, now an amputee, to see a play starring Tulip. In that play, Tulip sings about how much she hates mr burns.
Yeah that’s about it. Just woke up and felt like sharing.

Attached: 61548EF9-9B88-4063-964C-FFFC9D05D52D.jpg (236x282, 22K)

Owen already said we are only getting 10 episodes.
>Infinity Train is 10 episodes. 2 episodes a night for 5 nights, starting August 5th. It was designed to be watched as 2 episodes every night for 5 nights, because that's what CN did for OTGW, so we thought it might work that way with us too. It flows well this way, I like it.
wew

Steven is one of the worst protags in recent times and is only made good by everyone else being a fucking mess, don't delude yourself.

Happened like a month ago, bruddah.
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/3157290

>promo uses Crazy Train by Ozzy
>mfrn

Attached: 7cb.jpg (896x896, 278K)

Kinda obvious choice but it's not something i was expecting.

If I saw this I would actually shit my pants. Cockroaches are scary enough, mixing them with large dogs is just too fucking creepy.

Attached: roachdog.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Same, I still can't buy the fact that Tulip's friend bring up her parents' divorce when she was clearly still hurt about it. Normal teen usually either talk behind her back or just not talk about it.

And that's before you discover they can suck your soul

The only delusional one is you.
>Ooooh muh masculinity is threatened
McFuckingKillYourself, my dude.

Owen's also a master troll. Notice how he stopped replying once fans demanded confirmation, it's just his game from what I know. Wasn't hard to get Cartoon Network in on it too; but maybe a press release for the renewal will surface after the tv premiere of the episodes.

This show is for pseudo-intellectuals

Sem to be right about that, and regarding SU you were right about that too from your previous leaks back in 2017 so yeah..i believe you

I never said anything about masculinity, the fat you're bringing it up just show you're the one with insecurities.

So we’re going to see fans go apeshit until the 10th episode?

>some story driven
I find that VERY hard to believe...

>I forgot my tripcode
prepare for my cringe than our deviant art threads.

Attached: 1452056588678.gif (339x279, 693K)

Is it a parallel universe or did Tulip wind up in a post apocalyptic future?

It's probably just the afterlife again, Over the Garden Wall style.

>This show is for children
That's right but what cartoon isn't?

Tripfags should hang

Attached: 1552199326213.jpg (1125x681, 204K)

Dog-cockroach hybrids that rapidly age/ extract the souls from their victims don't seem like stuff you'd find in the afterlife.

Link?

Attached: 0.png (744x806, 954K)

please what the fuck is the sonic thing is it a new cartoon

It would take one google search you frothing idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=bXPZzXeGD6s

Thanks anyway.

nigger

Duckman
Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist
The Science Court

>"mature cartoons"
Doesn't exist

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)