Who would win?

Attached: 7B5D5010-580E-407D-9CF6-71F7C1E61ABA.jpg (3837x1080, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steven-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Lion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Steven a queer?

The common argument is that Star could just open a portal and send him anywhere, but Steven has super speed and could reach her before she says anything (I know she doesn't need a wand anymore). It's an interesting subject. Are they allowed teammates? If so, can Steven bring in the CG's and Connie? Can Star have Marco and the other Queens?

If you go by DB Rules, Steven would have no morals and like possess her

Nah he just grew up with 3 moms so he's in touch with his feminine side. He's destined for a hetero relationship.

Attached: 1563882192667.png (1280x1441, 931K)

Did we ever really find out why Star is so stupidly overpowered?

Both subjects need to be asleep for that.

>why do we have to fiiiiiiight?
>everyone cries
>lol tacos

magic

Mm, true, after the movie it would be clearer, seeing how he’s probably at his strongest.

>Bitch better fucking square up

Attached: su-july6recap.jpg (1920x1080, 385K)

I was about to mention that Star killed magic but then I remembered Gems are not magic, they are aliens.

Post CYM/Pre-movie & Pre-S3 for Star would be the best time to set it.

Imagine being a GEM
>It's the 67th millennium of the Imperium of Gems
>Everyone is cute and pretty, as only non mutants are allowed life
>You helped conquer new planets to make new gems
>The strange mutant rebellion a half century ago has gone completely silent
>No external nor internal threats to fear
>However, as a gem on the fringes of the empire, you are the last to hear the news.
>The Imperium has fallen, mutants are allowed, and that dead rebellion did it
>The rebellion was actually a Traitor Legion lead by a Diamond
HERESY

LOVE

Steven wins because star can’t break his shield and he’s super human with super human defenses. We’ve never seen anything that can actually kill Steven. Literally crush him and he’ll heal. Remove the gem and the body will die but the emotionless monster you’ve just created ends the fight. Star’s just a girl who’s magical abilities only extend as far as flying, trapping, throwing random shit. She always gets wiped easily by enemies who have resistance to magic like meteora and those mechs from the finale
Dropped plot point. She and Eclipsa are strong just because they are and also Eclipsa with a wand is only moon tier.

Steve Universe vs Lina Inverse

In matter of face, Steve and his Crew vs Lina's Crew

Attached: juanga-jaen-linainverse.jpg (1920x1080, 501K)

Can't the Spell with No Name burn through anything? Think we were discussing this in the other DB thread.

Watch him go full trans by the end of the series.

Zach said Steven's arcs are gonna closely mirror those of his own life soon, so I dunno about that. Funnily enough, his hair was pink during a recorded message at SDCC...

Attached: tumblr_puearrOKqo1vmuj5so1_500.png (500x532, 456K)

Star could just portal him into space or something and kill him. She had magic which would also perform various body horrors on him. This isn't even close. Steven would probably even job to Marco.

Star has to aim which gives her a disadvantage.

>Steven losing to Marco
Marco would break his arm just punching Steven.

Steven's a tank and Star's a berserker/mage mix. She hits hard but Steven has survived deadly falls and been hit with objects that probably weigh at least a ton without being too injured. I addition to that he's got multiple shields AND healing powers although we don't know if they have crazy diamond, "can't heal himself" rules. The issue is, outside of raw strength, Steven doesn't really any offensive prowess. He can throw his shields but that's always been portrayed as more of a nuisance. than anything. Star on the other hand has been trained as a warrior since she was very little. She's proficient with more weapons than just her wand and can create HUGE offensive spells to wear him down.
It's honestly a toss up between Star being strong enough to break his guard or Steven stretching the fight out long enough for Star to slowly wear her down.

God, Pearl and Amethyst in those suits are doin' it for me.

>some bitch with sailor moon powers who would be in the offensive side
>a gem human hybrid with a fucking shield
gee i wonder

Ah, a man of taste I see.

Attached: ba13530af9ea33b0fbe9f323e65707b5.jpg (640x640, 32K)

Steven would pop Marco’s head.

Attached: D8F88282-7F42-4719-8728-58A2BF83A6C8.jpg (1366x1495, 225K)

Neverzone Marco would punch right through Steven's cuckshield.

you're kidding right
the man got BTFO by a stomach demon

Star wins. She has too much firepower and is way too versatile for Steven to handle

You really calling Steven a cuck when Marco turns off any girl who gets near him except for the bug freak?

That shield took an interplanetary blast and didn't crack. Steven's only handicap is his age and it's getting better as he gets older.

Attached: tenor.gif (454x332, 857K)

>a
>fucking
>shield

She just fucking lances the human and the gems cry while she laughs.

So what. Star can make barriers, shoot all kinds of blasts, fly, open portals, transmutations, conjurations, etc.

and steven has an unbreakable shield that can cut through anything, can shapeshift, and has the ability to float

Attached: BBB67C97-CB9B-40E9-998C-91ED21E49FDF.jpg (1600x1200, 526K)

>Steven holds up his cuckshield in Star's direction preventing any forward attacks
>Star opens up a portal next to her, and behind Steven
>Star shoots energy blast through portal
>hits Steven from behind and blows his fucking head off
>gg ez
The best defense is a good offense.

Bubble.

Or a second shield.

>portal opens under bubble
>Let's see if the bubble works in the center of the sun....

Attached: 1293806769122.jpg (2500x2010, 1.66M)

>he doesn't realize Steven has a bubble attack and the inability to die unless he feels old

>implying star even has that ability

He's not limited to one shield at a time.

Also this

Nice Finale on Friday, I'm hyped

She can open regular portals via her butterfly form and do SUCC portals with one of her spells

>NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU SEE STEVEN HAS AN INVINCIBLE SHIELD AND IT ALSO WORKS IN 360 DIRECTIONS AND YOU CAN'T BREAK IT NO MATTER WHAT ALSO YOU CAN'T TELEPORT HIM ANYWHERE THAT DOESN'T WORK EITHER AND EVEN THOUGH HE HAS NO REAL OFFENSIVE CAPABILITIES EITHER I'M SURE HE'D WIN

Well these death battles sure are fun... when did SU characters become Space Muhrines?

You throw a shield hard enough it can take someone's head off. Star isn't part gem, she's as brittle as any human she just happens to magic.

She could still zap him into a toad or make him hallucinate or teleport him away

I wish Steven would met her or Dark Schneider from Bastard. DS would shit all over Steven.

She's committed genocide. He tolerates his Nazi-genocidal family from space.

I think their shippers.

She can block the shield with one of her own magic bubbles, or simply avoid it while she's flying

They're not nazis anymore. That's kind of how redemption work.

>shield

Steven does not survive the first round. Too bad for Star

Attached: steven's final form.jpg (234x119, 5K)

>genocide is fine as long as you're sorry
The state of this board.

Hmmm. Could Star turn off his shield with a spell

sins of the father much?

which one is the bigger cuck

Attached: steven is a cuck.png (654x643, 291K)

no unless she magically finds the off switch to magic again

At least the Diamonds had a practical excuse for expanding their race. What's Star get out of genocide? Some rando's dick that she'll probably get bored of within a few years. Well worth destroying magic and thousands of sentient spells and creatures.

you

I thought gem powers weren't true magic

They're not, it's tech. The CG's just described it as magic to Steven since they didn't want to reveal that gems were warmongers from space.

Gems don't have kids. White, Yellow and Blue have actually committed genocide, annihilating countless worlds and species.

Star didn't destroy magic because of Marco. She did so because people kept using it irresponsibly and inevitably some nutjob worse than Toffee or Mina would use it to destroy everything or become a tyrant. Star destroyed magic under the assumption that she would never see Marco again if she did, its only because of some strange and as of now unexplained circumstance that their dimensions merged together and she and Marco were together again.

don't worry Steven cried and forgave them
but he can never forgive the guy who hit on him/connie
men need to know their place

He's borderline friends with Kevin and also never cried OR forgave them for what they did. Redemption ain't the same thing as absolution of crime. Watching the show is a benefit to actually knowing what you're talking about.

I think it would have worked better if Star just changed the rules of magic/sealed it, since as it is it just makes her seem incredibly callous since magic was sort of like their multiverse's electricity/gasoline/etc and not to mention all of her loyal spells just dying

It’s not exactly science or magic, it’s kinda like the Emotional Spectrum from DC, kind of in between science and magic

how can you redeem a person who genocides countless planets
Steven is the kind of guy who would forgive Hitler
>Hitler I know you raped Connie but I think you can still find redemption

By working to make the universe a better place. This isn't based on real world logic, it's escapist fantasy. If it was Star VS with its love of tackling real world racism you'd probably have a point.

Oh cool, I still think Star wins more offten than not. her magic is almost DC Zatanna levels of op

>tackling real world racism
she tried to force 2 groups of people to live together that didn't want to. Then proceeded to commit genocide to save less than 100 people

Yeah that's the one.

Star literally destroyed magic on a whim. She was moping around and then thought "man I wish I could destroy magic" and then remembered she could actually do that.

Steven ends up fucking Marco and building a beautiful life with him.

>how can you redeem a person who genocides countless planets

Attached: saiyan_saga_vegeta.png (400x721, 399K)

Steven tops

>inb4 but he had plenty of time
Which is a valid point but also irrelevant since every positive review mentions the rushed pacing of Diamond Days

you think the DBZ characters are heroes?
Goku is just a guy who liked to fight strong people, the fucker let Frieza live.
It wasn't about redemption it was about power

Vegeta was actually redeemed in the Buu Saga (which funnily enough, the new SU antagonist has similiar powers to). When all the dead were wished back (but only the good guys) Vegeta lost his halo. You have to give villains a chance to redeem themselves in these sorts of things.

The best part is Vegeta keeps doing fucked up shit until like...the 2nd half of the Buu saga. Even after he's "part of the crew" he doesn't stop being a motherfucker for the bulk of the series.

I hope Steven has his own ORAORAORAORA or ATATATATATATATA scene with that Gem.

JOBeta mostly just conquered planets under Freeza's name. Him blowing up planets for no raisins is filler.

Beerus on the other hand wipes out entire planets because he doesn't like the food they serve him and he's treated mostly as a comedic anti-hero at worst. I think its mostly lost in the translation of Taoist "balance of nature" Japanese autism however since Kai was supposed to be replacing what he destroyed.

Hetero? That's very triggering to their audience.

SU is more redpilled than people give it credit for, my friend. I'd give you a full write-up but alas I am terribly, terribly lazy.

Source?

>SU is redpilled
they erased Russia from their map because they don't accept gay marriage

The entire world in SU has fucked up geography. Not really as simple as that.

no idea sadly, might be on rule 34

>"p-p-please! Why don't we sing a song!? I'm not gonna hurt anyone anymore! I'll be your best friend!"
>"Good Grief. You really are the lowest of the low. You can't pay back what you owe. With Friendship"
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

>Not LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE
>CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY

There's nothing more redpilled than hating Soviets, user.

Good

but the soviet union has been dead for years nigga

LOVELOVELOVELOVE
SHARESHARESHARE

>BELIEVEBELIEVEBELIEVEBELIEVEBELIEVEBELIEVEBELIEVE

They love, they share,
They share and love and share,
Love love love, share share share

>Not Believing in Steven

Attached: EALWFoCX4AEXMPB.jpg (243x258, 17K)

is there a reason why Steven looks so much like a pussy
do the show creators hate masculinity or something?

He looks like a regular kid. You keep track of kids on a regular basis user???

of course user it's called growing up while attending a school
>He looks like a regular kid
no he looks like the kind of kid that will cry if you call him a bad word. I mean I get he's supposed to be mentally slow but this is a little much.

>Cookie Cat
>He's a pet for your tummy
>Cookie Cat
>He's super duper yummy
>Cookie Cat
>He left his family behind
>Cookie Caaat!

Attached: e12.jpg (800x518, 81K)

I hope in the movie Greg saves the day by launching his van off a cliff and "Driving his van into your heart"

He gets the shit kicked out of him on a regular basis but still gets up and keeps going. Judging people by appearances is pretty fucking stupid and will get your ass kicked more often than not. Underestimate a person at your own peril. Tard rage is a very real and dangerous thing.

The spell can apparently destroy anything at risk to the user (Eclipsa could only fire once before the second would definitely kill her. But star doesn’t have access to that spell (the seeing eye moved in with star’s spells) she’s not capable of it and even if she were Steven is so much faster that he could dodge it or punch star’s head off before she finishes casting. Gems are OP.

it's very progressive of Connie to sate a literal tard

He looks like one, but he can kick your ass pretty easily if he wanted to, and you probably couldn’t hurt him if you tried.

On the contrary, Bi guys are queer and they can date girls.

He's a good boy, but he ain't afraid to throw hands. The nicest person in the world is the one to beware of the most.

Attached: EALcVmyXkAEhead.jpg (569x569, 38K)

Truth, but without any confirmation that Steven is bi (or more like pan since he loves everyone) hetero is the most likely outcome.

Steven can survive in any environment in his invincible bubble. Star always jobs to beings Strong enough to resist magic. Actually, looking back on it. Butterflies get wiped by strong things with magic resistance throughout the show. Steven out classes her in every aspect.

>jobs to Marco
Marco is just a kid with mall karate living in a world of idiots. Connie would body him.

The problem with Steven fighting Star alone is that He's the teams healer. He makes shields he heals wounds and can hit hard but is only strong, not skilled. I say that to say he needs party members to really "fight" Either the gems fighting alongside him or Connie going at it with the sword while he shields. Or of course fusion. But alone he's just not equipped for "Battle"

Attached: 1529096767138.png (1280x487, 298K)

I don't know if he can heal himself either. I guess you could all him...Crazy Diamond

*call

He can, I'm pretty sure. If he could bathe in roses tears and be healed I don't see why he couldn't heal himself with his own spit

he's so nice that he lets other guys fuck his girl

All this talk of Stevens potential abilities reminds me that I need to finish save the light, that's a fun game.

Does he lick his wounds like a cat?

Really needs a post CYM sequel.

Star. Steven's powers work well on gems but I'm not so sure most of them would be that effective on organic beings let alone ones possessing strong will and magic. Star's magic is just raw power and Star herself has no holdups about going for the kill right off the bat on top of being stubborn so there's no talking her out of it. That's aside from the fact Star is an actual experienced combatant who can fight well even without magic, while Steven sucks ass at fighting. The absolute best outcome for him is a stalemate where Star can't pierce his defenses and he can't counter effectively without being exposed.
Of course this being death battle they'll just pull off something like Star using Eclipsa's nameless spell but then somehow Pink Steven comes out and wins.

Steve really is just Josuke ain't he. I wonder what happens if you insult his stupid jewfro.

Attached: 1475250556215.jpg (1200x1200, 289K)

Steven’s healing does work on himself (he recovered after being crushed by YD). Steven’s only weakness is he doesn’t like violence so he doesn’t use it unless he has to. Remember, his raw power without emotion was so strong he defeated white diamond by casually uttering with a sentence. Star at full power got bodied by a giant magic resistant lizard who’s only offensive capabilities was brute force and draining magic. even after using all her power. And since butterflies are just normal girls with magic it’s more of a waiting game for Steven if not an easy stomp because Star has yet to be shown strong enough to deal with any Gem.

I think the one advantage Steven has is if Star gets close enough he can gore her on his spiky bubble. Actually he's shown abilities to manipulate the bubbles in all sorts of ways so he could probably go "offense best defense" on her.

Wasn't there supposed to be playable Lapis DLC or something. I feel like there was supposed to be more of that than what actually came out.

How durable is Star?

He'd need to get close first, she can just fly out of his range or conjure winds to repel him

Think that got cancelled sadly :/ Grumpyface isn't the biggest studio ever. I'm amazed that, glitches aside, they managed to make a game as fun as STL.

I think we both know the answer to that.

Forgot the pic like a tard

Attached: 1873867742b023c27e7c81a334f77758.jpg (700x1000, 134K)

>at risk to the user
>the second would kill her
Where do you niggers pull this shit from? Watch the fucking show before you make yourself look like an idiot, the spell only tired Eclipsa out and she herself claims it was because she hadn't used it much and didn't have a grasp on it, to the point he was ready to go again moments later. The only risk the spell poses is that it causes tons of collateral damage and if left unchecked can supposedly destroy who dimensions. As for her being capable, all she needs is to know the chanting for the spell she has more than enough power and aptitude.

To be fair, Steven has Super jumps like all the other gems. So escaping to the air isn't necessarily safe space. Only issue for him would be changing direction midair. I'm not sure if it would work but I'm wondering if he could bounce himself off of shield constructs for 3D movement.

>Steven beat his final boss (a colossal light goddess with all of the powers) by yelling at her once with his full power and then gave her a stern talking to.
>star couldn’t beat her final boss (a suit of metal that’s able to use magic like her) because her power peaked two seasons ago so she had to delete all power from the universe.
This isn’t even a contest and stars not smart enough for strategy. it’s just the meteora/first solarian warrior fight only Eclipsa isn’t there to save star. Star throws spells that are ineffective, gasses out, Steven destroys her.

>"Look you wouldn't hurt a gem that's cracked right!? I can't even defend myself. That'd be underhanded, INHUMANE."
>You're right. I don't think I could attack a gem that's been cracked. It'd hurt me right here. That's why I fixed you up.
>Wh-what? My gem! It's perfectly fine
>That's right. You're back to your own self...for now.
DOOOOOORARARARARARARARAARAAA

The problem with that is as I said, unlike Star, Steven is not the kind to go for the kill. Even against WD he was unwilling to get violent, only attacking the ship so he could force her to see him in person. The movie trailer is the first time we get a hint he might actually fight for real and that's with a villain threatening to kill all life on earth, and even then it's probably trailer bait.
Short of attacking his friends there's nothing Star could do that would make him go at her to hurt or kill, and his attitude would likely just piss her off even more. People often forget to account for personality in battles like this but it matters a lot.

His final boss used mind control, not brute force. Steven couldn't beat the solarian armor either, even at full power.

She used it once and gassed and they didn’t let her do it again because she would certainly die and they all knew it.

That's true. Connie's a bit of a sociopath. She'd go for the kill, especially if Steven was in danger.

Sure he can super jump and float bit Star can manipulate the enviroment in ways that could really hinder Steven. For example she can summon cloudy and have him create hurricane winds, animate the objects around Steven to attack him, fill the area with the hallucination mist. Cast mystic suck portals etc

I don't think that's an example of a sociopath. She'd leave Steven to die otherwise and just murder Star when she's distracted.

>literal headcanon
Do yourself a favor and watch the show you're talking about BEFORE talking about it. This isn't anime where people die if they use the secret power x times you idiot.

She would but with how weak Connie is that wouldn't do much good. I would like to see a fight between Connie and Star without using magic or flying though.

Would Star's Levitato and polymorph spells bounce off Steven's shield?

Levitato might be wonky because of his floaty powers, but if it's not a physical projectile I don't think it would bounce.

Pure pink Steven was able to send out a shockwave after being hit by all of White's slaves and herself, making me thing he can at least dispell attacks with shapewaves.

>instantly fatigued upon use and is nervous about using it again with Star specifically invoking her family
>it wouldn’t kill her, she’d just be tired
In denial

I think they were more worried about that spell killing everything else and not it killing Eclipsa

If star hadn't destroyed her magic, she might have stood a chance. As is, she will be unable to resist Steven's magic brainwashing powers to not fight him

Attached: bROzGFh_d.jpg (635x358, 14K)

Light is arguably physical, especially when it comes to gems having hardlight bodies, but I'm not sure he can block against attacks that literally just work instantly on target. There's also the fact Steven doesn't have (at least for now) access to the level of power Pink Steven displayed so until he does it's not a good idea to compare feats between PS and regular Steven.

He gem is actually glowing during this bit and I assume it's gonna keep happening throughout the movie too. Wouldn't be surprised if it causes the gem to flip round the right way.

Attached: 4146fa8cd2329ab5f883317c43a5a440.png (1141x638, 672K)

*his

>is nervous about using it again
Are you really so lazy that you prefer sounding like a retard over watching a single episode? Because right now it's obvious you haven't. While you're at it, please show me a single instance in the show of a queen dying from using too much magical power (hint: Star used up ALL of hers in the Meteora fight).

Lmao why’s steven such a fucking manlet?

How durable is Star, cause that might be a factor if Steven manages to hit her.

It could just be a side effect of him making an effort, in the show he rarely ever uses physical strength to do anything. I don't doubt they might want to hint at him using more of his power but we don't know if being half human he can even access the full raw power of a pure gem. We also know very little of PS's power, his only actual feat is a very strong shield, everything else is speculation (except maybe stronger versions of regular Steven's powers).

Way above human level, in the Meteora fight she gets slammed against the floor and walls multiple times with enough force to break the rock and isn't even phased or visibly hurt.

It is pretty funny that he aged and Connie is still slightly(?) taller.

Maybe she's just gonna be an amazon.

Can't he control his apparent age and height? maybe he's used to her being taller so he subconsciously keeps himself from growing more than her.

The jews.

Attached: 1562763591845.jpg (500x707, 54K)

Star because No Name spell can bypass his defense and she has other spells that could probably do the job. She can also fly easier and has more general direct combat exp (unless Steven's been training with Pearl too I forget)

He has. Steven VS Amethyst taking out all her Holo Pearls with a single huge shield.

*has Steven

It seems more like you’re too autistic to pick up on the concept. If eclipsa could use the spell again after one chocolate bar and anyone standing behind her would be safe, why all the worry and implying it’s for her own good and her families? Sorry you’re so autistic.

Dude just watch the episode they explain it all right there. Why are you even here if you don't want to watch the show? As for your stupid question, here's you last hint for today "heavy collateral damage".

Let's not bicker, this is a nice thread for once.

Idk from what I remember it seemed they were more worried about Eclipsa losing control of the spell

Do not engage shitposters, please.

All of them together couldn't handle this thing, with a mono-purpose tractor-beam wand.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Yeah but she's a special case. Topaz overpowered her in Stuck Together and Steven etc. had their backs to her whilst escaping so it's pretty situational. If they really worked as a team Aqua would go down no problem.

I think Eclipsa could fuck them up with her spooky spells.

Star freezes him, walks around that shield of his, and blast him into next year. Or at least that's what she should do but she never uses that spell.

Attached: Lzmsx0e.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

Steven because he wasn't dumb enough to get rid of his own powers

Also for all her power Star had like no creativity in how to use magic, her abilities were basically all just variants on magic blast and Steven literally has an unbreakable shield, like Ludo knowing one spell was more intelligent and creative in his use of magic and Star was the whole series

It can be broken with a piercing blade I think. Not unlike gems themselves.

Attached: tumblr_pipkbn40Hu1v3ka52o1_1280.jpg (1280x905, 340K)

not all his shields were unbreakable, but in the last episode he makes a shield so powerful that not even White Diamond could make a scratch on it

Wasn't that Pink Steven?

It was, but it was deflecting laser blasts. Steven's shield can do that too.

yeah, and wasn't the whole point that Pink Steven is Steven? Rose is gone completely its just Steven.

Now there is a fair question of whether or not Steven can actually use the full power of his gem while in human form but I think he can.

Star could do a lot of things with her magic she could even do Ludo's tk spell without chanting it

>He thinks because the Soviet Union is gone we have nothing to fear from Russia

This sounds like commie talk to me.

That's a great headcannon! Did you get that off your fanfiction

Mexicancope

Steven has literally been thrown into space before, it didn't work

besides as far as I can tell whatever abyss Star throws people into, just Ludo actually, isn't actually a dangerous void since Ludo was apparently just find floating around in it

OTP

Your image makes me think of an earthbound cartoon

Steven has no way to save himself outside of calling for help from outside assistance if that were to happen, he'd eventually dehydrate and starve and would essentially be a Star win.

Lion is kind of a Familiar right?

If star is allowed to call in cloudy would steven be allowed to call Lion? Cuz then he'd not only be able to use portals too but also Lion could definitely make up for Steven's lack of offense.

I mean Ludo got out with no help multiple times, I don't think Steven would struggle to

Basically.

Lion is more Connie's steed nowadays, but your point still stands. They're a straight up battle couple.

Attached: Stevonnie-on-Lion-1.jpg (1463x849, 117K)

In either Star and Marco's guide or Magic book of spells, there was a spell that states that it could destroy planets.

Cloudy is one of her spells though

To this point, if Connie is there, that means at any moment, Steven and Connie can fuse. And Stevonnie is straight up the best of both worlds. The violent proficiency of Connie and the tankiness and magical abilities of Steven. The second they fuse it's basically game over for Star and Marco unless they can hit them hard enough to defuse them.

Attached: 1515008316669.png (1170x1920, 1.96M)

Ludo can survive off eating bugs, he got lucky that a moving star(?) smashed him into Mewni the second time he just made a home out in the void. If Star throws Steven into the portal that should be counted as her win i m o how he is suppose to get back to Earth.

I just noticed the movie has shading, meanwhile i dont remember any episode where this was present.
Anyone know if im just being blind?

Steven Universe tended to have very simplistic shading and it wasn't always present unless it was a particularly dramatic scene. But when it WANTED to it'd look pretty nice.

Attached: 1487400828874.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Also the thing kept going with no signs of stopping, that's it true danger. The fact it can't stop and seemingly has a "Kill em all" mentality like some kind of Evil Force of Nature is why it's the called the nameless spell. Why would anyone want to name something so horrible?

Im assuming that when they wanted to, it was not very often. A shame since it would increase the quality significantly.

That's one of my favorite episode posters to date.

SMIP do good work. It's a shame rough draft let's the side down and it's always one of their episodes people tend to pick on when criticizing SU's art.

>ywn marry Amethyst
Life is pain

Don't forget walking in Midair as well as a reaction that could be close to Lightspeed depending on how fast WD and the possessed gems shot the laser blasts at him. (I use this second one loosely but it highly reminds me of a similar feat Samurai Jack did when he went up against the servants of Set and Ra where he was dodging Speed of Light Blasts from their attacks)

Okay how would a confrontation with Steven work in SVTFOE and a confrontation with Star work in SU?

I still love all the High School AU episode posters.

Gems as a whole arent very intelligent.
Steven is the only one who's adaptable enough to not be a complete brainlet

Star would genocide the gems in her show and Steven would talk no jutsu Star to his side in his show

No lie detected. Pearls aren't meant to fight at all, Amethyst is "defective" and so on. It's amazing that they're able to give as good as they get.

Steven is now suicidal?

I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes depressed for real. He's already shown signs of death-seeking and lack of self-care throughout the later parts of the series.

He’s always been the guy willing to sacrifice his own life, he doesn’t really seem to care about his own .

If Lion is there, Steven definitely has a better chance, if he’s going full kill, just put Star inside Lion’s mane, no air there.

Meanwhile Star...

Star would win because instead of fighting Steven she would go to the source of life of all gems and destroy it. Depowering Steven and killing every gem in the universe as a side effect.

Attached: lolgenocide.png (1483x825, 1.2M)

You mean...light?

>Lion is more Connie's steed nowadays,
so dumb
Lion is Steven's magic lion, fuck Connie took the sword took the lion

Attached: Lion_2_The_Movie_221.png (1920x1080, 809K)

Steven treats Lion like a cat, Connie treats him like an actual Lion. Steven also doesn't need Lion to fight.

>Connie treats him like an actual Lion
when
when have they even interacted

Attached: Lars'_Head_145.png (1920x1090, 968K)

Off the top of my head is when they went to the library. Steven criticized Lion's landing after portal-ling there but Connie complimented him. Then obviously we have the fallout arc where he looked after her since obviously Steven has the Crystal Gems to look after him. He's an intelligent creature capable of making his own decisions.

Attached: Reunited_(532).png (1920x1080, 753K)

>starfags are STILL in full copemode after their terrible ending
lmao

fuck, even the diamonds were violently retarded. their problems could have been easily solved if they just thought things through a little more

>Steven uses Gem magic to revive all the magical creature Star killed and slays her as the lich king of a magic pink zombie horde

Their society didn't allow that. What White says goes, and she "never leaves her own head."

Do you get it

so basically no interaction
Lion's been snubbed outside S1 which is a massive shame

Attached: Lion_3_Straight_to_Video_(056).png (1920x1080, 353K)

Kind of hard to write episodes about a big kitty cat. He's cool for what he is and I'm glad they made a thing out of him meeting Lars and instantly liking him. He also got a short to himself which is nice.

Attached: Change_Your_Mind_917.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

>Kind of hard to write episodes about a big kitty cat
why would it be
just have him show up, at least
he was barely even a thing past S1, we got 3/3 dedicated Lion episodes in one season absolute shame

Attached: Like_Lion_Like_Owner.gif (480x270, 526K)

There's Lion 4 in season 4 and he saved Watermelon Steven in Escapism. I'm talking more about dedicated episodes, you can see his appearances here for yourself

steven-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Lion

Attached: 7a48038a95ee2bb3781691f471b2348a.png (880x526, 535K)

Sugar clearly didn't know what to do with him so she just handed him to Connie as a gift for the little screentime he got

>Steven gets more poon than Steven haters
Gentleman win again *wiggles opal claddagh rings*

There is an episode where he increases his height and it's a strain on his human side he almost kills himself

This but with Star.

dictators with huge egos tend to be retarded some way or another

Steven fuses with Star against her will and kicks her ass in the mind.

So fluffy

>SU is redpilled

Cringe is that what you SUfags believe when the fan base is 10x gayer than starbros?

Lasers are light right?

>Judging the show by the fandom who don't make the show
What could user possible mean by this

Source? Google found nothing.

Doodlescrub. Tumblr.

Star has been training in combat since she was old enough to walk. I see a lot of people bringing up Steven's shield but Star can also make a shield with magic and there is really no indication that he could hold out indefinitely when Star's magic seems limitless. Aside from that, Steven is susceptible to being transformed or teleported against his will and it would not take her long to figure out that even if she couldn't penetrate his shield she could just get rid of him other ways like that.

Any being that wields unlimited magic power, ie Star, Cosmo, etc, can probably not be defeated by conventional means and you'd have to find a way to outwit them which Steven could not do since he is even more retarded than them.

Thanks!

You’re welcome.

Could this work?

Based

We don't know the rules about that. Jasper specifically had to ask Lapis for her permission and she definitely wouldn't have done that unless it was necessary, Lapis could only keep Jasper against her will after they fused. Jasper fused with a corrupted gem and they don't have the mental capacity to give "consent" but it may have had some primal desire to get out of the cage which allowed the fusion or Jasper could dominate her and force the fusion because of her lack of intelligence. Ruby and Sapphire accidentally fused but that's a far cry from a aggressive fusion and doesn't seem intentionally replicable.

I think it's a safe bet to say no Steven couldn't do this, and wouldn't think to fight like that even with morals off.

Attached: Jail_Break_463.png (1920x1090, 800K)

If you ignore character personalities then...no. A fusion is its own thing and Star could easily just freak out and cause it to break down.

He fused with the Gems when they were knocked out and haven’t reformed yet during CYM.

He has a strong bond with each of them which may have allowed that, or them being unconscious allowed it. The former is probably true. Steven didn't mean to fuse with Amethyst intentionally mirroring their first fusion, strong emotional bonds are enough to create a fusion even accidentally. The dialogue implies Amethyst could hear Steven too and he communicates with each of them before fusing.
>Steven: I need you! Amethyst!
>Smoky: Don't worry! I'm here for y- Uh... What just happened?

Attached: Change_Your_Mind_446.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Unconscious is the same as willing. Haven't you played an RPG before?

Not now, Mr Cosby.

No, he’s only shown attraction to Connie.

They would make one messed up kid.

Attached: 468E02D0-BF0E-4314-8017-B69CC679B2DD.jpg (1024x640, 59K)

Damn, it has been a while since I saw CYM

imagine the kids.
even tough star isn't magic anymore, right?

Calling it now, the movie is gonna end with Steven going Super Gem Super Diamond Rose and getting pink hair like in that sketch.

he wasn't healed in that fountain, amethyst was. if you're talking about some incidental scratches he got from the bushes or whatever, they probably just forgot to draw them

I was a casual viewer and that ending still pissed me off. The fact that everyone involved in writing the ending episodes thought that they were well thought out and tied everything together nicely is mind boggling

once again, Steven is humanity's only chance of survival

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1903x218, 113K)

Because no queen of Mewni were born witch such affinity for magic, other than Eclipsa.

Attached: 1543677514165.png (625x967, 665K)

Physically? Hard to say, but she can wield a giant twohanded morningstar in full plate armor. She got her strong genes from her dad, River, and the Johannsens.

Attached: 2a721653a0760443bbbe9099417c303bab5dbf18_00.jpg (512x512, 35K)

>Star freezes him, walks around that shield of his, and blast him into next year.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Neither because this guy would win.
>Realizes Steven can create an impenetrable hugbox/safespace bubble to protect himself and Connie.
>Gets a mook to keep attacking him, not to break it but to cause Connie and possibly Steven to suffocate.
>Lectures Steven about how he’s still a child who hides in his bubble without seeing the big picture.
>While Steven trouble bubbles, the other gems are getting taken out one by one with Steven watching on.
>Toffee makes an example of shattering one of the CGs, probably Pearl in front of him.
>Steven unleashed Pink REEEE Steven in a moment of weakness.
>The amount of uncontrollable anger destroys the entire area, shatters the rest of the Gems, and vaporizes Connie since the bubble isn’t up.
>Steven wakes up re-fused to his Gem but realizes he killed everyone he cares about as he looks at the shattered crystal shards littered around him.
>Steven does a Shinji Scream as a fragment of Toffee’s scream covers the screen as it fades to black.

Attached: 445B2DFB-F7A2-440C-8518-DAAF5F114430.gif (500x288, 464K)

Would certainly bring the whole aging/puberty thing full circle.

How does he do all that if he's fuckin DEAD

Gems aren't magic my dude. If this was post-cleaved Star would be dead in about a minute with Connie cutting Marco in half and Steven finishing Star by punching her head off.

>Steven transforms into Steven Multiverse to save the day

The one who didn't give up her powers because she was a bitch.

Based