SOUL vs soulless

SOUL vs soulless

Attached: facts.png (924x486, 953K)

Other urls found in this thread:

superherohype.com/movies/459425-bruce-campbell-says-he-was-never-playing-mysterio-in-spider-man-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s telling that spiderverse references the raimi films more. Bruce Campbell as mysterio would have been kino

No.

Attached: YOUKNOWIMRIGHT.jpg (1200x632, 99K)

Attached: uncleben.jpg (500x362, 23K)

user, I...
superherohype.com/movies/459425-bruce-campbell-says-he-was-never-playing-mysterio-in-spider-man-4

>It’s telling that spiderverse references the raimi films more.
Holland was actually going to be in spiderverse

Nah, you can argue Homecoming, but that movie had Vulture

RENT FREE

Attached: 101019.png (1246x700, 129K)

Far From Home felt like the opening of a Spiderman movie where he's an established hero fighting some pre established gag villain that segways into the real movie stretched out into whole movie. There were no stakes.

no

Toby is the soulless one, right? Because he just had to keep showing his goddamn face?

Yes, fuck off.

That train scene has more heart than every other spidey movie combined

no

>no stakes

You're a fucking idiot

No you're a fucking idiot if you think Mysterio's betrayal (even though everybody already knew it was coming because he is an already established character and even though the only emotional development he had was the gay little heart to heart they had in the trailer) or the garbage CGI drone fight at the end constitute stakes. When Peter finds out he was tricked he is barely affected and through this whole movie even though they keep pointing out Tony is dead Peter barely emotes. Tom Holland is such a shit actor. This whole movie was filler and you are a fucking mongoloid for eating it up. This movie should have been called "Spiderman tries to bang a mulatto and Mysterio is there as well."

mysterio was inches from pumping lead into peter's brain
he was going to murder a group of literal children and destroy london

You are the one who is /out/ user, /out/ of your mind!

Kek

It doesn't matter how you phrase it, it was a garbage video game fight that ends with John Favreau shagging Peter's aunt.

First off, that site is fucking cancer and gave me an anti-adblock popup on mobile (where I have no Adblock).
Second of all, the article even says he was linked by concept to possibly play mysterio, but it never went past a concept

Literally that’s what Tom Holland and all of the heroes of the MCU do.

He’s right though, faggot

no

no

The train scene in Far From Home was better

Was anyone else weirded out by how dependent Peter was on everyone to tell him what to do? He's dragged by Fury, Mysterio, and in his most vulberable moment, by Happy. Not once did he look into himself for answers, or self-reflect on the issues that haunt him. Everyone had a hand in defining this movie's Peter but himself.

god i hate that faggot so much

no
I'd argue that the final act is entirely about Peter doing this for himself. Happy asks him what the plan is, Peter makes the suit himself, Peter relies on his Spider-Sense to take down Beck, Peter says he's done falling for Beck's lies, and Peter decides Fury can go fuck himself, he's gonna go be with the girl he likes.

Lmaooooo shut the FUCK up

If you are like 5? Maybe. The train scene is retarded and not to mentons breaks the whole point of SECRET IDENTITY.

Also Tobey can't act for shit

Hitop films is such a retard

Reminder that the raimi trilogy movies are silly movies for children
The mcu films are the definitive Spider-Man

Attached: 1559849204534.jpg (1600x900, 118K)

Attached: Baiting Pole.jpg (600x601, 55K)

based

>le funny fart face man
>soul
haha, no
fucking nostalgiafags