Finn, I will never love you

Finn, I will never love you.

Attached: bubblegum.png (1600x900, 411K)

Attached: CB7F95AA-DE5F-43E3-8AAB-4A228F4FF8BB.jpg (3000x1357, 403K)

Good, Finn is better than that

You feel love?

Gonna laff when your relationship falls apart in 60 years

Bitch!

You know what love is, Sorry I can't hear over the fact you where fine with making all of your citizens into idiots.

BUBBLEGUM IS A CHILD WHO NEVER GREW UP DESPITE LIVING 1000 YEARS BECAUSE SHE NEVER HAD A PROPER PARENTAL FIGURE SO SHE HAS SPENT AN ENTIRE MILLENNIUM PLAYING WITH TOYS AND ONLY TRULY CARING ABOUT THE CANDY PEOPLE OUT OF A PURELY BIOLOGICAL MOTHERING INSTINCT SHE CAN'T EVER LOVE FINN NOT BECAUSE HE'S YOUNGER THAN HER OR BECAUSE SHE'S A LESBIAN BUT BECAUSE SHE CAN'T LOVE ANYTHING OTHER THAN HER OWN FUCKING TOYS AND MARCELINE Is a poorly written shoehorn to force a love interest into bubblegum's story

I don't care, I just need you for sexual pleasure

Attached: A horse.jpg (480x270, 29K)

>she will never strap you to a "scientific" machine and then let it tease you while she finishes her labwork

Attached: file.png (500x611, 331K)

>OP

Attached: 1BDBDD25-D646-47FF-AF76-2642ED40FF78.jpg (2048x1142, 288K)

Rape I tell ya

Attached: I tell ya.gif (498x278, 991K)

>YFW she finishes her her experiment, cleans up her lab, and flicks a “Long term specimen life support” switch on the machine on before locking the door behind her as she leaves, all without a single word as to how long she’ll be gone

Never liked Fubblegum anyway.

Why does it always feel like actual children post in AT threads?

t. finnbronwynfag

Based Hynden saying she doesn't mind best ship

sauce

thenewguyart on paheal

RIP.

Attached: Finn dead.png (968x845, 651K)

Finn dodged a bullet with PB. Given his choices hes better off alone.

*later PB

Pretty much every other female in the cast is better for him: FP(before they fucked her up), Marcie, the pillow girl from Puhoy, HW, Canyon, and the list goes on. Even when it comes to PB, the only version of her that was ever a match with him was her younger self, and only when he was the same age.

pre bitch PB >>> all others*
ftfy

No. Pre-bitch PB was just plain and boring, even back then Marceline was a better match for Finn by miles.

And she didn't like Finn that way. Now heck off