3 Dog Band

Why the FUCK wasn't this picked up for a full series?

youtube.com/watch?v=7PoKWKqFE_M

Attached: Cartoon Network ain't shit.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

its-not-its.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=bYb4kRC1FFM
youtube.com/watch?v=-IuZezoUqho
youtube.com/watch?v=kyI1OImD7ow
youtube.com/watch?v=0k6Xwg_lhuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W18nAXue7hM
deadline.com/2019/05/netflix-orders-city-of-ghosts-kids-animated-series-adventure-time-elizabeth-ito-1202621535/
youtube.com/watch?v=OiMn8Ga0V4M
youtube.com/watch?v=idT98H8TK-U&t=227s
youtube.com/watch?v=ekbaZil0UbE
twitter.com/TVsKyle/status/1133395764036624385
youtube.com/watch?v=fZsuug-3r_Q
polygon.com/tv/2018/3/1/17067542/fairly-oddparents-nickelodeon-butch-hartman-spongebob-squarepants
youtube.com/watch?v=43VxQEuKqww
youtube.com/watch?v=7BPMZp5QYNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Techno Interests Me

Attached: 20111026_04.jpg (717x1024, 232K)

I love it so much but it's definitely a 2000s show. Wouldn't fit with the current industry trends

Why not?

>Screw defying trends and being different. Let's just have every show on Cartoon Network look the same.
Fuck off, you're part of the problem.

imagine making different music for every episode or worse paying for some known ones, way too much work

Oh, right, I forgot that western animation prides itself on being lazy.

Attached: Thh67p4.gif (360x272, 899K)

damn I wish that were me

you & me both, bro

is that why? rs did way more than that

Attached: 3F75FFFD-37B8-46E1-93DE-D2030B6D2ADA.gif (500x280, 322K)

too creative

Too creative for the Cartoon Network studios.

Phineas and Ferb managed to do just that.

Attached: D0A7C7CC-97B7-4A95-AC35-CDAFD158DEB5.jpg (1366x768, 110K)

Where's the plot

is disney thats cheating

Pre-school shows do it all the time. It's not that much different than paying a composer to do music for every individual episode.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Hey man, he cant help that the suits pretty much dictate what goes on their channel and if its not trendy enough it's likely to get shut down without a thought.

It'd probably have a better chance on a streaming service like netflix or something.

>and if its not trendy

its-not-its.info/

Dan & Swampy came straight from FOX and Nickelodeon. Don’t use the brand “Disney” as an excuse.

The characters are so well designed.
I wish there was more fanart of them...

>furry
Begone to with you

Get with the times.

Nah, I’m not into fat chicks

Because Regular Show and Secret Mountain Fort Awesome were bigger priorities

SMFA flopped, so they went with Uncle Grandpa like the original pilot

>not wanting a qt hippo girl to sit on your lap

>while a hot elephant girl sits on your face

Get a load of this normie.

>qt
>hot
They’re obese, user. Gross.

>Why the FUCK wasn't this picked up for a full series?
have you seen those sharp smiles?
we can't be having that in current year.

>the drummer dog
am I the only one who saw pic related in the preview image

Attached: danhalen.jpg (300x225, 19K)

I see it now

>SMFA flopped
Gee, I wonder why...

Attached: 5E26AC96-9488-41EC-8808-2F13BAE2B749.jpg (705x1024, 292K)

it hurts

Attached: 1546398290791.jpg (638x868, 152K)

what does a healthy hippo/elephant look like

I was thinking more parapa the rapper

L-lewd...

Attached: Eustace.png (450x349, 245K)

We got something just as good instead.

Attached: Uncle Grandpa School shooting episode. gun face.jpg (430x333, 65K)

Hey I'm not saying it's good it didn't get made, I grew up with shows like this one, and that's why I say it doesn't fit. Upperlines and even other animators would say it's too remniscent of 2000s shows (cartoony 'cool' animals, friends living together with no explaination why, slapstick comedy, no lore, art deco artstyle), and there isn't a market for that nowadays

Attached: tumblr_nrfhtcQ6tx1rcptldo2_500.gif (484x272, 1.57M)

>implying anybody even remotely liked Uncle Grandpa
Why do you lie to yourself, user?

What was it called again? The tip of the shoelace?

groovy

Any good fanart for this?

SMFA was killed: CN didn't want it in the first place, it (along with Problem Sovlerz and Robotomy) were developed by an Adult Swim exec behind the back of most of CN's other execs.

It's still weird to think that Nickelodeon could have had Adventure Time, Spongebob, and Phineas and Ferb on it all at the same time with them actually having multiple chances at the latter but passing in favor of things like Fanboy and Chum Chum and Back to the Barnyard.

Phineas songs are just pitched up Green Day.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYb4kRC1FFM

best furry designs

Attached: dude.png (302x339, 198K)

BROKE: Phineas songs are just pitched-up Green Day

WOKE: Green Day songs are just pitched-down Phineas

Attached: KO MINDBLOWN.png (689x901, 1.05M)

Attached: 1541970452726.jpg (250x247, 11K)

Because boring nilhistic millenials in management are grasping desperately at IPs from their childhoods and keeping them at life support.
Fuck this shit.
Why can't this kind of grit come back? Im so tired of rehashes, remakes, sequels and prequels and the rest of his ironic trash.
I just want something new but everyone in their late 20s and beyond refuses to let this kind of stuff in the market despite me and my cousins growing up with all of this and loving the passion.
Now it's all gone. It's not being allowed.
It's not fair.

If you're gonna be a filthy furfag, the least you could do is post HQ screencap reactions.

Attached: dude (now with more pixels).png (615x690, 469K)

But 3 Dog Band was pitched and produced back in the late 2000s, when PnF and SpongeBob were still the biggest cartoons at the time. Slapstick comedies were still more sought after than lorefests; even early AT and RS prove this.

A show like 3 Dog Band definitely would've been big if given the chance back then.

Attached: It's time for you to go away.gif (500x358, 309K)

thx saved

>friends living together with no explaination why
what's so weird about having roommates?

Think of it this way: had 3DB become more than just a pilot, we wouldn't have been graced by one of the best animated series to come from the 2010s. We had to sacrifice one perfect cartoon for another.

Attached: Orphanage Animation Studios.png (2208x1242, 1.72M)

It's easier for orgies to take place

Attached: Zoomates!.jpg (622x472, 28K)

The audience doesn't pick the trend, the network does and the audience merely responds to the best one of the trash heap. Doesn't mean that trend is what people want.

>other dj gives up and flips the table
>it's his deck so the turntables become bicycle wheels
>literally takes off on his set
Cool.

>we had to sacrifice one promising pilot for a near flawless series
>said series only lasts one season and is never addressed by the network ever again
Would you really consider this a victory?

Attached: Lucy the Robot Orangutan.gif (640x448, 1.32M)

cry more

Attached: Steven finds your pain amusing.png (866x730, 203K)

Stevenfags are unironically the worst posters on this site. If Hiro had any sense of morality. He’d give them their own board like Moot did with bronies. I bet the quality of Yea Forums would improve drastically without this shitty tumblr cartoon being spammed.

Aw, who hurt you, user? Steven Universe is unironically one of the greatest cartoons ever made. Are you just bitter because WD's defeat didn't go as you'd expected?

Attached: How'd that one-night stand go, Sadie?.png (1920x1080, 731K)

>Steven Universe is unironically one of the greatest cartoons ever made
lol

Am I wrong, though?

Attached: I-miss-Broad-City.png (911x585, 781K)

Attached: NGL, the edited version of this comic where the fox girl shits in plain sight as the punchline made (249x199, 79K)

>Would you really consider this a victory?
Yes, I would. After losing Sym-Bionic Titan, we were given a great reimagining of the Mickey Mouse characters: youtube.com/watch?v=-IuZezoUqho

Based Rudish has always had our backs.

Attached: deep-cut cameos from the latest short.png (2552x552, 1.54M)

Oh yes. Name top 3 what makes SU a good cartoon and further steer this thread offtopic.

"Off-topic"? This is essentially a Cartoon Network thread, user. Pull that stick outta your ass.

Attached: tfw Infinity Train is actually pretty fucking Finite.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

oh I don't know
maybe it has to do with the fact that its one word away from being 3 dog NIGHT and the band would sue for royalties
youtube.com/watch?v=kyI1OImD7ow

What's the tiger loli and her elephant boyfriend from?

Reminds me of that other pilot that never got a series about the animal people that lived in New York where the MC was super excited about his new cellular telephone. Had a great art style, though naturally the the pilot has obviously aged with the subject matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=0k6Xwg_lhuQ

Not lazy, under budget.

Preschool shows can do that because they can get away with cutting costs elsewhere and no one will notice.

I like how none of the characters have any outlines. It's like a living tiki bar painting.
The sidebar also recommended me that chill Welcome To My Life cartoon. Man, would be nice if it got picked up for Netflix or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=W18nAXue7hM

WTF, this isn't a show about a noodle armed weirdo girl going on an adventure in an alternate dimension.

How are we gonna show THIS?

The question was really asking why 3 Dog Band hadn't been picked up back in 2009. Obviously, it'd be more tricky for a network to want it nowadays.

Attached: The Owl House, Amphibia, Infinity Train.jpg (2937x1224, 3.87M)

That's why you change the show title, genius.

Attached: Harvey Beaks logo concepts by C.H. Greenblatt and Anthony Petrie.jpg (3990x1318, 2.84M)

>Orphanage Animation Studios

Attached: Confused Nick Young.png (600x512, 298K)

because its good

Attached: ToeJam-Earl-Back-in-the-Groove-HumaNature-Studios-Linux-Macintosh-Nintendo-Switch-PlayStation-4-Wind (610x450, 6K)

hey amphibia is good... somehow

Nobody said anything about Amphibia being bad. Quit being paranoid.

>because its good

its-not-its.info/

>tfw we only have 14 episodes of OK Kino! left
This gem is leaving us way too soon, bros. Once Steven Universe ends, CN will be dead to me.

Attached: AEE2BC80-2CB4-4689-9DDA-0D567F6CA582.jpg (400x230, 23K)

Once Steven and OKGO ends, we might actually start getting new cartoons that aren't painful to watch and have the capacity to be enjoyed by every age demographic and personality.

Get ready for CN Real 2

Pfft, keep telling yourself that. CN is running itself into the ground.

Mao Mao will be the only light in the darkness.

Attached: 8900FADA-4A62-4944-8B9A-B004062EFDDC.jpg (2400x1350, 874K)

More budget than anime.

Hey, Craig of the Creek is actually good

I feel like many people always forget that Sym-Bionic Titan wasn’t just Genndy’s show. The other two guys rarely ever get any mention or recognition whenever the show is brought up.

Attached: 2E5427E9-06EC-4856-B720-706A62A1AE50.jpg (1365x2048, 1.92M)

nobody tell ‘em

Attached: A6E40386-5674-4290-A4F5-8B8F34DDC830.png (618x826, 385K)

That's because it being cancelled was what broke the camel's back and Genndy left as a result.

Its not his fault that corporate heads are far up their own asses you fool

autism

illiteracy

I wish I could find the versions of the couple of episodes where they actually cursed. I very much remember it happening, and my parents being mad about it

One of these is not like the others

Attached: 79073156-9B44-4D43-9003-1A409B96C419.png (593x661, 93K)

>Weird girl gets sent into an alternate dimension of goofy magical characters and gets a comedy relief male sidekick.
Hmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: bigstraw.jpg (233x204, 13K)

Benson is going to be pissed.

Literally the only “weird girl” is Luz.

Anne is your average 13-year-old girl who’s into dancing, drinking boba, and watching dumb shows with “friends.” Tulip is just a really neurotic kid who’s into game design and is dealing with neglect from the aftermath of her parents’ divorce.

Quit putting all three shows in a box just because each has a female lead in a strange new world. All three shows are sure to all turn out very different from one another because execution is KEY.

Attached: Allegedly from The Owl House’s original pitch bible.jpg (1125x1224, 544K)

Attached: Meat Your Maker_1.jpg (2208x1242, 271K)

It’s too late.

Attached: Meat Your Maker_2.jpg (2208x1242, 273K)

It’s already in motion...

Attached: Meat Your Maker_3.jpg (2208x1242, 276K)

Attached: THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS.jpg (2208x1242, 257K)

You pissed me off.

Attached: Makin' good use of that TV-PG rating.jpg (2208x1242, 259K)

AAAAAGGGGGGHH

Paul Rudish is pretty based

Attached: The Virgin Savino vs. The Chad Rudish.png (720x480, 422K)

Welcome to My Life was cute as fuck, but I’m not sure if it had enough potential for a full series that could reach broad audiences.

At least Elizabeth Ito’s got her show at Netflix now. That sounds interesting: deadline.com/2019/05/netflix-orders-city-of-ghosts-kids-animated-series-adventure-time-elizabeth-ito-1202621535/

Attached: For once, a CG television production that doesn't look like shit. They actually made the art di (1540x866, 178K)

>they gave Tiggy soulless bug eyes and the dreaded bean mouth
I was never too fond of his design in the pilot, but it was at least a helluva lot better and more appealing than what we ended up with: youtube.com/watch?v=OiMn8Ga0V4M

Attached: Tig n' Seek SDCC Sneak Peek.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Attached: The Emperor's New Groove.jpg (500x500, 43K)

>'I'll see you after sixth period, then we'll see what's up.'

Attached: Smug Ian.png (800x1083, 890K)

At least the backgrounds still look nice, I guess

Attached: Rush Hour in Wee Gee City.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

I fuckin lost it the moment I heard the bully's voice

youtube.com/watch?v=idT98H8TK-U&t=227s

Attached: Steve-O.jpg (453x500, 38K)

that doesn't mean it isn't still baby shit

Attached: This limitation is a scourge on modern Cartoon Network; SU is the last of its kind.png (2805x2715, 17K)

That doesn't really matter. Beautiful backgrounds are the bare minimum for an animated series. They could look fucking jaw-dropping, but that will never make up for shitty writing or unappealing characters. Pic related.

Attached: designed by Steve Lowtwait (Hey Arnold! BG designer and storyboard artist on Legend of the Three Cab (2048x535, 1.94M)

Unikitty is a fun show unlike the rest of those snoozefests

>shitty writing
>unappealing characters
Big City Greens is harmless, and it has the occasional chuckleworthy scene.

I think Victor and Valentino fits your description a little better. Literally all it has going for it are the visuals.

Attached: based Parpan Brothers.jpg (1280x629, 335K)

I saw about two episodes before giving up on the show thanks to this nuisance.

Is it really that hard to make a "dumb character" actually funny? Where did Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin, and Patrick Star succeed where others have failed?

Attached: Prince Puppycorn.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Anime doesn't have to deal with pushy unions.

>Anne is your average 13-year-old girl who’s into dancing, drinking boba, and watching dumb shows with “friends.”
Also sports.

and dabbing

Attached: dab on dem frogs.png (426x446, 362K)

I just am sitting her laughing at the mental image of him saying this and some soccer mom having an aneurysm seizure behind her kid over it. My parents never gave a fuck about 'bad' language, though.

Why is the U.S. so puritan and afraid of procreation? It seems like everything natural and sexual is deemed inappropriate by Burgers.

Attached: I doubt many of you plebs even remember this movie.jpg (2024x3000, 1.12M)

Attached: I like 'em CHUNKY.jpg (1280x709, 128K)

>Burgers

Attached: CAKE.png (918x1080, 587K)

How's that movie comin' along? Y'know, the one that was announced almost two years ago?

Was it, dare I say, cancelled?

Attached: H O L Y C R A P , L O I S !.png (429x574, 174K)

BASED

Attached: Frog of the Year.jpg (1280x884, 279K)

I find him more cute than funny. He has his charming moments, you just gotta keep watching.

Attached: t57i .png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

The only reason I'm even remotely interested in giving it another chance is because I know Ed Skudder & Lynn Wang are the showrunners.

Attached: Dogsnack was great.jpg (691x467, 87K)

>one of the best animated series to come from the 2010s
Sym Bionic Titan was incredibly poorly paced and had a very rote standard story despite its intentionally odd for the sake of odd visuals. It had severe tonal issues throughout the series already. If it didn't have the Genndy name attached, no one would give a shit that it got canceled.

Was Harvey Beaks good? I never got around to watching it because it looked too childish for my taste.

Attached: Kinda reminds me of Chowder.jpg (960x1440, 374K)

It was better than Big Shitty Sneeds

Attached: CalArts Simpsons.jpg (820x615, 96K)

Might as well Scratch WBB Out once is baby bears spinoff comes out.

I still don't see the point in doing that. Couldn't they have just made the Baby Bears episodes more frequent (having 50% be present day, and 50% flashbacks)? WBB really doesn't need an entire separate spin-off, especially if it's just gonna be the same show.

Attached: Ice Bear accepts the inevitable with open arms.gif (498x295, 1.18M)

At least with Clifford's Puppy Days, it had a whole new setting and a whole new cast of characters to tell different stories with that the original series couldn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=ekbaZil0UbE

What can We Baby Bears do that the regular series can't? And does this mean that We Bare Bears will just completely drop any and all Baby Bears stories? 'Cause I'm sure those are a big draw for most fans of the show, anyways.

Attached: I am very disappointed that the bunny has no lewds.jpg (448x252, 16K)

>>soulless bug eyes and the dreaded bean mouth
Yet after realizing that he’s 8 and not some random 50-60 yr of baka, wonder if shotafags will get interested into this character

STFU Mishafag

The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack will always have some of the most creative art direction seen in television animation. The textures and mixed media approach really sold the look of a drab and dingy seaport town.

Attached: I'm not implying that the show's writing was shit, mind you. Flapjack was great!.png (1280x720, 1.4M)

As if I should take any shit from a show that's been cancelled not once, but TWO TIMES. Also, theatrical feature films take time, unlike a simple "TV movie" that's really just a three-parter.

Attached: Linda's pissed.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

One of the best cartoons of the decade imo. The vibe is really unique and fun. Alone is basically S3 Spongebob. The steampunk musical is fantastic. The last episode kind of sucks though

>Alone is basically S3 Spongebob
You're just saying that because it was the one episode [barring the pilot] that was written and boarded by Greenblatt himself.

Attached: cute episode tho.png (1366x768, 2.2M)

Is Bob Belcher the greatest cartoon character of the 2010s?

Attached: Won't suck itself.png (1391x881, 516K)

>SU is the last of its kind
I'm pretty sure Infinity Train is also TV-PG

Attached: fingers crossed that this miniseries gets as disturbing as OtGW.png (560x230, 107K)

That's not Hopadiah Plantar

Attached: Ribbit, ribbit, live it in Amphibia!.png (861x933, 1.91M)

Nigga, do you see a username or tripcode anywhere?

Attached: Lil Nas X singlehandedly saved music.png (328x326, 134K)

and?

try the action forest episode. its kino

Attached: everything WAS awesome....png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

I meant the source material user.

>when a show's staff can't make up their fucking minds

You really ought to give DCSHG and IT a try.

I already gave IT a try.

I really liked it, and I’m excited for the sequel.

Attached: C9BBE278-8A90-4CF3-8508-027A7D0FD743.jpg (1382x2048, 234K)

I go by what I see in the comments from another user, nigger

probably, he’s certainly the best dad character of the 2010s

>in an alternate timeline, Family Guy would've stayed cancelled and we wouldn't be stuck with the living corpse of a cartoon seen today
It's a real eye-opener when you realize just how quickly the show went to shit compared to The Simpsons's gradual seasonal rot.

Attached: SBSP - Patrick SmartPants (S04E08a).jpg (400x323, 25K)

>Obviously, it'd be more tricky for a network to want it nowadays
Very true.

Attached: I've never seen The Freemaker Adventures, tho.jpg (1178x1500, 151K)

Oh hey, that's really cool to see.
It isn't Welcome To My Life but it's still pretty much a documentary-like series like it was, but now it's just about chatting with ghosts about how the LA area has changed generation to generation. Looking forward to it.

Fuck, that theme song takes me back

Attached: holding back tears.gif (354x200, 639K)

Damn, Netflix Animation's got the best of the best at this point

Attached: Drawing Netflix.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Truly a platform for the creator when it comes to animation. Honestly everyone that's had a pilot denied by a big TV channel should try their hand at a Netflix release.

>tfw Kyle A. Carrozza has pitched multiple show ideas to Netflix, all of which were rejected
I never cared much for Mighty Magiswords, but I genuinely feel bad for the guy:

twitter.com/TVsKyle/status/1133395764036624385

Attached: Defender of Critter Village.jpg (2048x1583, 758K)

Well that sucks for him. Maybe at least one of his ideas will get picked up one day. Maybe.

I just want a full MooBeard series, goddammit. WHERE IS MY SASSY AVIAN WAIFU??

Attached: Sailor Bird (MooBeard pitch bible).jpg (2048x1583, 715K)

>S2 literally never
Still mad

Haha

You have a source on this?

The dabbing statue always kills me.

Attached: 39 big laffs.png (706x669, 43K)

SU has beautiful backgrounds and that doesn't save it from being absolute trash

I might actually watch this now

Family Guy was canned twice?

You zoomers are fucking relentless. God, I hate summer

Attached: pruny pepe.jpg (400x386, 23K)

It's a silly pose in a cartoon for kids, user.
I'm sorry about your relentless autism

Yep. During its second season, Family Guy had weak ratings against Frasier and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. That led to its first cancellation.

After FOX picked up the series for 13 more episodes at the very last second, the show still suffered against Survivor and Friends. That was the second cancellation.

As a raunchy Simpsons rip-off, FG had always been on death row until [adult swim] reruns with high viewership and successful DVD sales convinced FOX to give the series one final chance.

Family Guy's early history is pretty shocking considering how big of a name Seth MacFarlane is now, as well as the fact the show just reached its 20th anniversary on the air.

Attached: I would still fuck Lois in a heartbeat.jpg (2700x1800, 1.03M)

So what? Fairly OddParents got cancelled 5 times, nothing new.

Three times, actually.

Are these two cursed or what?

Attached: virgin seth and chad butch.png (273x322, 151K)

I'd be happy if we could just get some decent Sailor Bird lewds desu

Attached: ass in the air.png (1656x961, 1.65M)

Attached: 508DA5B8-949A-4EF5-A902-ECD619DEE9AA.jpg (800x800, 129K)

SU is not trash.

And the Mighty Magiswords guy has constantly shafted projects from Netflix to his name. At least they aren't Amazon Prime.

>Literally all it has going for it are the visuals
Pretty much this.

Attached: perfection.png (1600x900, 1.19M)

Look on the bright side. At least OK K.O.! won't have seasonal rot (three seasons is actually a pretty good run).

And I'm glad that Steven Universe will go out with a bang: youtube.com/watch?v=fZsuug-3r_Q

Attached: God, I wanna fuck Pearl.jpg (1800x2699, 1.24M)

Fairly Odd was canned 3 times?
Was this before Poof?

Paul Rudish worked on Sym-Biotic Titan? Huh, the more you know.

I guess this means if it lasted longer, we wouldn't have gotten Mickey kino.

Yea Forums is bad for you.

kek

...Okay, good to know.

Did you mean to reply to another post, perchance?

>Mickey kino.

You are not fooling Yea Forums.

Stop posting that. I keep seeing my waifu in the silhouette, and she's too pure for that shit show.

Attached: 1441583700953.png (1222x1421, 485K)

Do you think we could've gotten an actually decent 3 Dog Band thread, if these morons weren't shitposting about other shows? Do you think we could've even gotten some oc out of this thread?

Expect user having wet dreams when the show may be filled with waifus and lolis.

polygon.com/tv/2018/3/1/17067542/fairly-oddparents-nickelodeon-butch-hartman-spongebob-squarepants

youtube.com/watch?v=43VxQEuKqww

>three seasons
More like 2½

Attached: E0ACEA9C-2E15-44C5-9A73-FCC57AB762F4.jpg (1200x569, 154K)

>all the characters have rim lights
Not bad for a TV movie

Attached: 46391E2C-141B-41D3-9E47-82FE5B461BCD.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

What does Amazon Prime do?

Except fucking anything. It has no standards.

I’m not too familiar with Amazon originals. What are some of their weaker toons? I thought Yea Forums actually liked Niko and the Sword of Light.

Attached: F65C0994-4512-4DBD-90A8-7F3E92C19722.png (547x7301, 3.51M)

If you want a 3 Dog Band thread, then talk about it, user. What did you like about the pilot? What didn’t you like? What would you have hoped for in a full series?

Attached: 9879FD47-0ED6-47E6-B106-ABA745C6A0E4.jpg (748x480, 134K)

*Accept

Thanks.

your whale cum

Attached: 6AF85A2C-EC58-49FA-BE0F-97448EB4E6F8.gif (498x280, 1010K)

Sailor Bird >>> any Mighty Magiswords girl

Holy crap, Lois! It’s Phineas and Ferb!

Attached: D197911C-2F14-4467-8B06-10B2D42E65C7.jpg (1284x668, 172K)

OH, SHIIIIIIIT

Attached: CF8AC6F3-F5E8-4B0F-82B8-DEFDF3D0578B.jpg (1242x545, 215K)

This. DC Super Hero Girls is a gem And, no; not just because of the literal perfection that is Kara. She’s simply an added bonus.

Attached: 864FBFCA-4FD1-439E-9E8D-01D29245D934.jpg (2160x2160, 573K)

Cry more, gramps

I love the song at the end

>Kara
Sir, that is Power Girl.

Okay, this is freakin’ epic

Joke’s on you, that only makes me more interested to check out Danger & Eggs.

>you now remember that time when Phineas and Ferb took a jab at the Sponge

Development is a long-ass process, user. It takes forever to perfect and finalize everything; from character designs, to how they mesh with the backgrounds, to music, and especially the series logo (usually one of the first things everyone sees from a cartoon, marking the first impression).

And Harvey Beaks had it even harder because the first time it had to change its title was because Nick deemed ‘The Terrible Three’ sounded too young. Then ‘Bad Seeds’ had to go for obvious reasons.

My point is that all cartoons have to go through this. Original pitch to final release takes years of trial and error.

Attached: A4F59AB3-0BEB-4175-8A49-F877087C4286.jpg (713x1024, 208K)

I’d say it was a worthy sacrifice.

Attached: 1507325309922.jpg (262x365, 74K)

Is it not?

youtube.com/watch?v=7BPMZp5QYNE

4/10 no orgy scene

Attached: AD5AF5CF-834F-4B95-A559-D64DFAD2CF6A.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Pedo much?

I beat the fuck out of my dick so goddamn hard, that i can't even my left leg, my left leg has went totally numb, and my DICK has also went totally numb, to the point where it feels fucking weird when i go and take a piss.

Attached: 895A17C6-C74E-44CC-B599-4847FE52A366.gif (200x154, 1.72M)

*Hebe much?

Your guess is as good as mine

Fuck you, Yea Forums. Y’all fake-ass hoes don’t give two shits about cartoons.

>y'all
opinion discarded

>filename
Hard same.