Young Justice New Episode

In today's episode, more of Weisman's keikaku vs keikaku combat

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23 Watch Young Justice Elder Wisdom - Young Justice - s3e19 on DC Universe.png (1200x647, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!ykFR0QJD!6zydjquAh1FxJYzQsPSyAQ
youtu.be/A0DF8t15YHI?t=2055
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/108239045/#108242606
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did it leak already?

>Weisman's keikaku vs keikaku combat
I ironically love that stuff. We've had too many teen drama episodes lately

See ya niggas in 32 hours.

Jay can use Twitter?

Please use spoiler tags and link the mega, thanks

how fast a typist is he? WPM?

>All of the Outsider's missions are actually controlled and previewed by Batman
>Lex sets up a fake attack to prove that the Outsiders are failures
>Batman and his team set up a fake kidnapping to both destroy Lex's lab and increase Outsider's popularity
>Diana questions Batman's plan, straight up calling it fake news
>Lex gets embarrassed on Godfrey but learns from it and decide to accept and co-opt the Outsiders
It's all gonna blow up in everyone's faces and it's gonna be bad

>6 minutes in
>new character OUT OF NOWHERE
SOMEONE HAS TO STOP HIM

Is that the second time someone called Bart by his full name? The first time was by Dick right?

Sounds like PIS
Classic

Why wouldn't he use Twitter?

>co-opt the Outsiders
I fucking hope the Infinity Inc team he makes is the one based on the JSA legacies and not the ones from that shit 52 comic.
It would be a gigantic fuck you for Jay and any of the living JSA members to see their relatives fight for Lex.

I wonder how Beast Boy is going to feel when he learns that all of his team's missions are set ups.

Old timer like Garrick? Doesn’t really seem like his thing

Jay Garrick is still alive?

some old People are active on twitter

Post link bitches

Wait until season 4 when he has the entire Legion of Superheroes visit just so that he can introduce 40 new characters at the same time.

Is Batman fucking Wonder Woman or something in this? Because Jesus, she only show up to bust Batman's balls about something like some nagging wife.

He said season 4 has very few characters. Probably because i due to the Anti-Life Equation.

WonderBat is OTP

But can his word be trusted?

I'm calling bullshit on that too. Especially hashtagging it. Somebody made a Twitter for him, told him what to type, that's what it looks like to me.

He said season 3 had almost all the characters from the previous seasons, so probably.

Well Jay is supposed to be a scientist. However I just don’t see him interested in that kind of thing

I mean your president is a fucking old man. If he has the cognitive function and mental capacity to use social media than a dude who's aging is slowed down via super speed should have a breeze handling new technology.

Touche.

Jay has probably seen crazier tech back in the 40s. The internet will be trivial to him, but the most important question is when the true SCIENCE wiz comes into teh pictute?

Attached: King Sivana.jpg (298x287, 143K)

>Halo reveals she kissed Harper
Oh well.

Tumblr will be happy at least.

At least the keikaku stuff is less one-sided this time. It was refreshing seeing Lex sweat for once. Though I don't like his purple suit.

I was also not expecting all the references to the YJ game from a long time ago. Cassie's mom, the Spider-Bots, even Marduk being brought up in Vandal's episode.

Remember when Brion told her to watch out for boys at school?

I don't think the first point is true. It seems like this episode was a one-time setup.

Yes

Megan is the one that gives Garth and the Outsider missions and she takes order from Kaldur, and Kaldur seems to be working with Batman on this.
I remember that the first episode of the Outsider getting together had a scene like this too, where it was revealed that Megan got the mission from Batman and fed it to the Outsiders. WW gave them shit back then too.

Link when?

Was Halo writing her suicide note at the end?

Attached: hikari pq2 3.jpg (277x455, 26K)

She's probably running away. According to the leaks, though, she might be going to Markovia to visit Gabrielle's parents.

It's YJ, 'few characters' probably means between 5-10 which is actually a manageable cast size.

Does anyone have the link to the previous megas?

mega.nz/#F!ykFR0QJD!6zydjquAh1FxJYzQsPSyAQ

True. I wonder who.

My ice is melting and still no link

Attached: 5.gif (500x500, 515K)

Angry, duh.

That's surely going to end well.

Lex Luthor went from being David Xanatos (again) to just a more calmed version of Donald Trump

Attached: descarga.jpg (186x271, 9K)

At least he’a not gay with Brainiac again.

Is it just me or are the Light getting more sloppy lately? First Klarion gets himself trapped in the Tower of Fate, and now Lex fucked up a bit. Not a complaint, mind you. It feels like they addressed something from the first season where all the villains always win.

It's out, boys. Check mega.

I feel like Beast Boy is being set up to accidentally/or through manipulations cause things to go horribly wrong.

With Batman secretly setting up all of his team's missions he's going to feel like a fraud when the truth comes out.

If the public finds out, the backlash is going to be incredible.
I'm assuming that Cyborg gets focus since they added him and it would make sense if the Anti Life Equation comes into play.

It all depends on what Weissman decides to do. Is season 4 just going to be dealing with the fallout of the Anti Life Equation or will it be Anti Life + new threat?

I would argue that was already slightly the case in season 2. Black Manta really fucks up by letting Kaldur in and let's remember that if Impulse hadn't interfered, The Reach would have taken control of earth.

They should have had more losses in the earlier seasons, but better late than never.

>It's a Violet gets killed episode
does anyone else just laugh now?

Attached: 1560615700578.gif (481x481, 126K)

I feel like the Anti-Light is supposed to be DC's equivalent of the Illuminati, but the Illuminati are way more extreme and Batman isn't really doing anything that wasn't already kinda done in the first two seasons.

They should have a kid again.

SAD!

Days Since Last Keikaku: 0

Xanatos-Lex is great until you realize Weisman created Xanatos

Did they really try the Hero Registry shit back in the 50s?

Justice Society of America disbanded so they wouldn't have to appear before congress in an arc called "America vs the Justice Society"

Not really. I don't see YJ Lex settling down and having a family like Xanatos did.

Young Keikakus

This is the gayest costume ever.

Attached: 15630966-f233-4371-9072-ebd117e34a54.png (802x458, 296K)

.....Tetsuo?

Beats the shit out of his Superfriends costume.

>Episode 20: "Quiet Conversations"

>Victor Stone (ZENO ROBINSON) reaches a crisis point. And he’s not the only one...

Who wants to bet the other one is Terra?

I honestly can't wait for Terra to realize Oracle has monitored every single one of her texts.

His tweets should be randomly capitalized and devolve into stream of consciousness word-salads halfway through

i no longer care

Interesting to see Lex being outmaneuvered

Cyborg will become friends with Beast Boy I suppose.

Wish Donna was Wonder Girl. They could have given the role she currently have to Artemis or Nubia

So no secret identity for Cassie?

Attached: 1547431086621.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

They originally wanted her in a main role for season one, but that was still when the rights to WW characters were wonky.

I mean she doesn't wear a mask or anything

>Terra decides she likes being a hero better and attempts to contact Slade to tell him to fuck off
>Interrupted by Batman exposing her to the team.

Could still have used Donna season 2

Jay confirmed for pinko commie subversive

Pretty much. I think Gar might shut his woe is me faggot shit by telling him how shit his life is by comparison.

They wanted her to be in the same gen as Dick, Wally, Will, Kaldur, etc. and wanted Cassie to be part of the same gen with Tim and Bart.

least barts not a fag this episode

Batgirl was same gen and still in season 2

He won't be this season. That faggot nigger Tako confirmed that.

Do we have new spoilers?

>calls himself The Golden One
>forgetting the native american kid who could summon a gold giant

whose tako
the leaker?

>The Reach would have taken control of earth
I think it was the Light plan to let Reach take over earth "space modernize" it and then have an independance war, american style, once Earth is space civilization-ready.

Yah his name is Long Shadow, and Ed jumps with gold light so both are semantic.

Damn I miss that native nigger

>Is it just me or are the Light getting more sloppy lately? First Klarion gets himself trapped in the Tower of Fate, and now Lex fucked up a bit.
Savage and Lex talked about this. Things have been going so well that they've over-extended themselves. If Darkseid had wanted, he could have just let Starro weaken Savage and then rolled over Earth and the Light and the League, which is why Savage only went to him as a last resort and was more deferential then when we'd last seen them together ("Business as usual.")

He's just wearing what he wears to the clubs.

She and Mary Marvel were set up for some cameos but we're cut for time or something like that.

Yeah that boy ain't right.

Wish Donna V Shiva was longer but I guess Shiva was hiding her power level.

Honestly, liked the opening scene, but nothing happened

I hope we get an episode like Summit at the end where everyone is just playing high speed Keikaku at each other and it just escalates the whole time.

Wait so it was Batman who sent the outsiders up against Klarion. Does he want them dead or something cause I don't think Zatannas intervention was part of his plan and they'd of been fucked without her.

SDCC Young Justice panel

youtu.be/A0DF8t15YHI?t=2055

Starts at 34:20 if timestamp doesn't work

Where can I stream the episode outside of the US

Does the audience stop giving me second hand embarrassment at any point?

>I fucking hope the Infinity Inc team he makes is the one based on the JSA legacies

that would be lit

Doesn't that happen in comics?

Bart and Ed better not be a couple. Tako doesn't have knowledge for episode 26 and the last episodes of S1 and S2 confirmed certain ships. I won't watch Season 4 if we get more queers on this show.

Tako skipped all the major spoilers and plot points according to himself.

Pretty sure the spoiler of Jace being an evil witch for UH and Halo being the key and tool to start/defeat the Anti-Life Equation are major spoilers of the plot. That and Granny Goodness loses and Darkseid realizes he has been had.

I'm not watching it but it's SDCC, so no.

I wish they would let someone other than Superboy, Blue Beetle or GeoForce be shirtless across the entire series. Pretty much always then, especially in S2 and 3.

>Jace is evil
Isn't this completely fucking obvious? I would say the only major spoilers he actually gave was the Jeff/Dick one.

Yes.

>even if Greg subverts Terra's usual arc and redeems her, he'll probably still kill her off
It's not fair bros, I just want her to be happy

Attached: pocket-sand.jpg (1000x470, 92K)

I haven't seen this episode. But Terra is surprisingly enjoyable without beast boy. I keep thinking Nightwing knows, and isn't even going to be phased by her betrayal.

Based Jay

Attached: 76536476.png (480x360, 252K)

Weisman needs those fujo views, he's not going to stop

Attached: 1c53d9e2-ca10-403f-a861-ea7ab5037d13.png (1280x661, 439K)

Terra interacts with Beast Boy but they are just friends.

It's more like since Terra doesn't have much of a character beyond "betrayal", all the versions of her vary a lot. I don't think it would have changed much had she been in a relationship with Gar in this version.

>DC
>Woah guys, setting up false flag attacks even if nobody dies is bad.
>Marvel
>I don't see anything wrong in destroying alternate universes full of innocent people.
This show would be better if instead of the Anti-Light we had the Illuminati.

He needs to be careful. Don't want a repeat of Voltron.

The Batman Inc subplots are the best desu.
I already liked the episode but the WW BM exchange made it 100% better

I genuinely don't see a way for the two of them to become close in YJ, with the circumstances they're in it's almost a crack-tier relationship, plus BB is already dating a princess, pairing him with another one immediately afterwards would be weird

Diana needs to be present whenever Metron shows up.

What is it about Bart that is making all these freaks come out?
And has anyone watched the behind the animation video to see if that fabled faggot kiss exists?

Honestly, BM and WW should just fuck already. Those fuckers are tense around each other.

I'm pretty sure it was just a nod to their relationship in most media. Plus, Tara Strong is Terra's VA, so there is another joke in there.

I'd cut Manta some slack. He was the newest councilman after a series of success and happy that he could finally bond with his son in the family business of fucking Aquaman over.

Earth seemed destroyed in Impulse's future though. It seems to me that the difference was that the Reach ended up activating the same Doomsday devices they activated in the season finale, but it worked.

BM needs more character development with Robin and NW like Supes got with superboy.
WW and WG also need development so Tim and cassies totally not femdom relationship would be perfect to develop all these characters

Is he appearing?

Tako said so

Who cares? Twitter is shit.

Just get to the kiss between Kaldur and that one ugly Atlantian or the kiss between Will and Artemis.

feels bad, man.

>Who wants to bet the other one is Terra?
It's Halo.

Please let be it more lesbian shit with her to piss off tumblr.

Well, grandmas can already use Facebook and Jay ages slowly.

Halo is a shit character and only true retards like it considering Yea Forums and tumblr dont like her.

How long has Jay been /ourguy/?

The discord and reddit love her and think she is the Queen of this story.

That's a lie user.

No it isn't.

>Jay using social media and hashtags
Cringe, keep that shit away from the classic heroes

No he is right. Greg only cares about the opinion of twitter and Reddit and all of them are giving him positive feedback about this season and the Mary Sue at the heart of it all.

Jesus they better have Wally as the main cast of S4 or I'm dropping this turd.

>Reddit and discord being worse than tumblr and Yea Forums in 2019
No surprise here.

>Fate demands you reblog this!

Let's be real, how many creators care about what the fuck Tumblr and Yea Forums say? Both are well-known shit-holes.

>just pander to fujos but not give in to them
So he isn't going to make it canon, good. Kaldur can be bi or whatever since he'll probably never be an MC again.

Why should any creator give a shit what any of their faggot fans want? You get shit characters like Sasuke when you pander to these asswipes. Make your story and don't sell out.

Fair enough.

Always.

Vandal also allowed Kaldur to join them

I hope she pays for her crimes this time. She always gets away with it by dying, like Hitler.

Why would they destroy all this meat? Nah I like my theory better, makes more sense from both the light and the Reach perspective.

I would. I'd be scared if I didn't he'd fucking teleport into my room if I didn't.

Same reason they had in the season 2 finale: The Light stealing the battle world.

The Light didn't actually want The Reach on Earth. They wanted Mongul to come.

Is there a Mega for the new episode yet ?

Beast Boy saying "You are all doomed. You just don't know it yet." is pretty obvious foreshadowing he might be subconsciously mindcontrolled.

>Implying Hitler died instead of a body double.

So you are saying Terra will hide in Argentina?

Greg doesn't want some weakling paired up with Bart. He has been saving up Bart for Bunker.

Beast Boy's gf is actually the traitor

Screencap this

If she fucks their shit up, we shall [Laugh in Queen's English]

Bonus points if she chops their balls off.

I miss seeing those guys.

Nah. BB himself probably is although it would go against Nightmare Monkey's message.

That guy was so much cooler than Ed.

she just carries small rocks in her pocket
christ

You already know
>WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

I mean if she's a situation where there's not much rock avaiable to her and she needs to make a quick escape or something it's not a bad idea.

Obligatory

Attached: 1563146474771.png (358x351, 86K)

Yeah blond Toph pretty cool.

she wishes she was blonde toph

Okay what random comic is Bwundasa from?

Wait the way Donna mentions Mother.. is she just literally Diana's sister in this version?

Why couldn't we get him? His powers are actually cool and unique?

Birds Of Prey.

She's even effectively mute, like Toph was blind

As she should

I don't care. Donna isn't exactly a character that has a clear origin story.

That's not a bad idea.

So uhh Who's the psychic girl they introduced?

I think that the team already knows and are waiting for Terra to confess or have plans to troll Slade.

who cares

It's obvious they know.
>Batman heard she was working with them
>Nightwing probably hacked her phone
>Cyborg can see communications via messages
>Artemis started talking about how she had a bad father out of nowhere

Adopted sister.
That was her original backstory.

I'm legitimately starting to ask myself how many comics have Weisman and the rest of the staff read.

Wish they would stop introducing people already.

they could just read a wiki

the shit got so complicated like propaganda of Soros foundation. i am dropping this show now.

Attached: Tershavetsky.jpg (960x1196, 223K)

This show sucks. I'm just waiting for the tumblr outrage in late August that hopefully is worse than the shit that happened with Voltron fandom.

So dumb tired of the Light. Just gave Darksied off those goons and take over for his jobbing against Supes

>I'm just waiting for the tumblr outrage in late August that hopefully is worse than the shit that happened with Voltron
Somebody leaked that one of the main character is gay and there is a kiss, so it's not gonna happen.

Tako never confirmed that kiss, someone on tumblr claimed that.
Second, it's Kaldur and some literal who.
It's Shiro all over again.

Tumblr was angry about Shiro because his boyfriend ended up DYING, so it ended up being queerbaiting and the Bury Your Gays trope. They are probably even less angry with YJ because at the very least there was a LGBT kiss.

>main character
Kaldur isn't an MC anymore. Cassie is more of an MC than him.

They don't care if it's with a literal who. In Steven Universe Pearl ends up with one that only appeared for an episode and they LOVED it.

>They are probably even less angry
Lol no. They are mad at Greg for confirming the truth that bisexuals are promiscuous as fuck.

But they don't think he is queerbaiting. They just think he is really bad at representation. YJ isn't gonna end up like Voltron, especially considering how there is another LGBT couple.

Except people wanted Pearl gay because MUH ROSE.
Voltronfags wanted Lance as a fag, while YJfags want Bart as a homo.
They are not similar.

Looker, she's a traditional member of the Outsiders

People have always been saying Kaldur is ay.

What couple? Tako implied Wyynde only appears like for a few seconds.

>but they don't think he is queerbaiting
First of all, this isn't tumblr, so fuck off with that term. Second, they do. Go check the YJ tag on tumblr.

So where's that pic of that kiss? Sounds like a bunch of bullshit that no one but one random tumblrina has seen it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-163713_Tumblr.jpg (1080x2220, 746K)

Wyynde as in fart?

Fuck off with this shipping shit.

It's probably from the Bringing Back Young Justice documentary DCU made. The guy who leaked episode 18, the same way Tako did, didn't know anything about Halo and Harper's kiss, probably because it wasn't in the subtitles.

>It's probably from the Bringing Back Young Justice documentary DCU made.
No. Someone in the comments mentioned it isn't there. This is just hearsay bullshit.

ITT:I hope the show ends on a gay orgy to see both Yea Forums and Tumblr burn.

More than one person is talking about it, so it isn't a lie.

But when is Terra gonna fuck Deathstroke?

What I've seen multiple places is that Wynnde say something like "The only good thing on the surface is you." That could be about his "racism" rather than gayness though.

Sadly never, Slade is too on the up and up in this to fuck teens.

Weisman probably isn't gonna go down there.

What multiple people? It was literally just a few days ago that originated from someone leaking Tako's spoilers to tumblr and Yea Forums.

There was already speculation about it before Tako leaked it, and even if they don't kiss it doesn't matter, just like they didn't care in Steven Universe or in Korra.

You are clearly not paying attention to tumblr.
Plus the fags love Sugar and Bryke, Greg unfortunately is now loathed because of the edgy lesbian kiss.

Sugar? She was hated for a while when she made a racist cartoon, or after he Bismuth episode or after she was accused of defending Nazis with the Steven Universe finale.

They made it a point in an earlier episode when Nightwing and Geoforce fought that Nightwing was watching his phone. No way he wasn't doing it to others.

When was the last time these two interacted in comics?

My Little Traitor Can't Be This Cute

Attached: 65467551.jpg (480x480, 18K)

There was an arc of Cyborg's Rebirth solo series where he met an alternate version of BB. If that doesn't count, pre-Flashpoint.

Weisman used to be an editor at DC, and later co-wrote Captain Atom and nearly wrote a Black Canary solo. He's got history.

Vietti seems to be more contemporary. His favorite character is Jason Todd and he's the reason we had Artemis in the main team roster instead of Roy.

Nah, in the original backstory Wonder Girl was just a younger version of Diana.

It’s a good thing she doesn’t have any lines, I wouldn’t be able to pay attention to them while she’s wearing that skintight suit.

Found Deathstroke. Or Beast Boy. I don't know.

Attached: world's_smuggest_assassin.jpg (500x215, 40K)

>First Klarion gets himself trapped in the Tower of Fate

Klarion is a Lord of Chaos so him fucking up was just a matter of time, still waiting for what the grand design/purpose of project Rutabaga actually was

>and now Lex fucked up a bit

he's playing a shadow war with Batman, you can only gain so much ground in such a war before the Dark Knight inevitable turns the tables

>still waiting for what the grand design/purpose of project Rutabaga actually was
Only to activate the mategene. Plot-wise? Probably an excuse to get Klarion out of the way and get a new magic user, who would probably be Wotan, Raven or Black Adam.

Her smile and optimism: gone

Attached: ab7098b2.png (600x338, 212K)

>still waiting for what the grand design/purpose of project Rutabaga actually was

To create horrifying meta-chimera to sell for the highest bidder. Also, a season two reference.

I can’t believe i wanted this show to come back. Now i don’t know what i want.

I think they modified her design a little bit too much.

>he doesn't enjoy the intergalatic war between high generals Luthor and Savage against Batman and Wonder Woman

I wanted to enjoy fun a show about superheroes. Which is whst the show still is mostly, it just kinda gets tiring having weisman constantly shoving politics in my face because he’s desperately trying to win some brownie points.

YJ has always secretly been about shipping.

Not my Terra.

Attached: Terra_4.png (791x1073, 1001K)

What's the point of Eduardo if Jaime already exists? Bart already has one Hispanic friend, he doesn't need another.

>Things change, Beast Boy

>secretly
implying implications

Attached: 1561888009310.png (923x541, 102K)

This reads like self parody.

lmao

>Diana is pissy that the war isn't being fought on an honorable battle field but in social media using dishonesty and subterfuge

Diana needs to get off her high fucking horse

Yeah, but really a dick move since that seems to be Terra whole goal to finally jump that dick.
Just watched the episode, sad Terra. Still fucked up the only one she can lean on is Daddy Slade. Still since the Outsider got the okay, I wonder if Slade will be pissed off at her info.

Amazon's don't do social media.

I wonder, will Terra betray the team now that she knows Halo killed her parents?

I hope her smile is restored someday.

She wasn't angry with BB though, she was angry with Batman.

FIX THE GODDAMN ANIMATION DC YOU WORTHLESS FUCKS

Why should they? If fans are okay with this quality, they have no reason to do so.

This episode was where the season clicked and retroactively elevated everything a lot. I didn't think it was coming, even though I was keeping the lukewarm feelings I had in the beginnings of seasons one and two in the back of my mind. Shame on me.

Who is okay with this quality? I just hope somehow someone from the production leverages a bigger budget, it's a borderline travesty how far the animation fell. The creators can't be happy with it.

Why should they? 95% of them will still pay for the same quality. They have no incentive to give Greg or Brandon more money.

This episode basically revealed all that politics was bullshit, rendering the heightened teenage melodrama acceptable.

At first I thought she was going to to betray Slade, one she had some good moments with the team.
To subvert the expectations of her betraying the team

But now yeah, I imagine she's okay with letting them die to spite Halo. Or for a chance ruin everything for Halo, because she knows she can regenerate.

I would prefer more VAs although this show already has the biggest amount I've ever seen in a cartoon that isn't The Simpsons.

Why should they do anything you pedantic fuck? Why bring the show back? Why make the show to begin with? Who gives a fuck about sussing out bullshit financial decisions from an objectively garbage company? It's a cartoon, the animation is at least 50% of the storytelling. They're fucking with the storytelling. I wish they wouldn't.

>I wish they wouldn't.
Same. But face reality. Companies desire higher profits while cutting costs.

>face reality.
How bout you climb off that high horse and go fuck yourself you fart sniffing moron

Damn, two years is a lot, especially during formative years

She looks older in this image. I think they just changed the model halfway in.

Nice rebuttal. Go throw your temper tantrum somewhere else.

This is one fucking great show with some FUCKING MASSIVE flaws.
I don't watch superhero shows to hear people fretting over how their parents can tell them what to do until they turn 18, or about there not being enough girls or brown people on a given team.
Then again, I don't watch superhero shows for supervillains hijacking the UN and using it to manipulate the world into actually banning heroic activity either, but I never knew I should have been. That's inspired. That's (if you'll pardon the term) about the reddest pill ever pilled.

OOOoooh parrrdon me sir, I am lowering the level of discourse in these hallowed halls. This lowly plebian who knows nothing of corporate profit margins shall retire, erst I further put my boot down my gullet. Ta ta!

>Someone needs to show them... If not you and me, then who?
>Whom.
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhh. If you're going to correct grammar, then go all the way and say,
>If not you and I, then who?

>Gone for two years
>Somehow it looks like she de-aged

True.

Deathstroke put her through some shit

>Deathstroke's anti aging dick juice

Maybe she will become friends with Artemis?

>dick juice

>I would say the only major spoilers he actually gave was the Jeff/Dick one.
I saw the original spoilers and not this. What are those spoilers?

They get anti-lifed.

I hope Ed kisses Wind girl in episode 26.

Were these in a separate set of spoilers? Do you have a link to them? I don't remember reading that in the original leaks

He only gave way that.

Anyone have any thoughts on Terra's vertigo after she finds out about Halo's role in her parent's death? Does she start to feel guilty because her own actions could very well lead to her brothers' death, or perhaps she did not fully know that the Light she worked for helped in the assassinations?

Plot wise, probably to get Klarion trapped. But also an army of giant invulnerable chimeras made of human suffering and combining the powers of several metahumans would definetly be useful for galactic conquest, maybe even more than individual meta kids

I miss Golden Mr Clean

Whyy do these threads get more activity whenever something gay happens or gets implied

>"POCKET SAND!"

t, Wendy

Incels

Ngl seeing Lex's smug expression fade away was really satisfying

Nothing gay happened this time though

It's the same for all shows.

Wendy deserves Ed, not Bart.

>Vietnam Flashbacks

Yeah they pretty clearly showed her looking for ANYONE to lean on.. but Brion was too busy in angst mode and the others were having their spat with their parents.. so she defaults to Slade.

Yeah she's getting more time with Artemis, it's noted in the comic con TV guide. Her and Artemis basically seem to have an interconnected plotline in the last stretch.

I hope Kid Flash will be okay, he got pretty fucked up guys.

Isn't Beast Boy overseen by Mento? Although I guess he was just lying.

>worst Doom Patrol member survived
>no Robotman around to wallow in self-loathing

It's literally how it went in the comics. Beast Boy and Mento were the only ones that weren't considered dead.

I see Greg wants to milk the gays and fujos.

Attached: b99bb43d-a911-45e3-800f-692aba1ef215.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>It's literally how it went in the comics.
But Robotman eventually came back, then it turned out everybody except Rita survived.

That's why I used the words "considered dead". It's probably the same case here.

It's not even the worst case of overuse of a small VA cast. That would be Kulipari.

I didn't think that scene of her freaking out was getting revenge on Halo. It probably hit her hard that she's stuck in the same position Gabrielle had, and that it's going to cause another tragic death, but she feels too powerless to stop it, hence feeding Slade information.

I'M FINE!

Out of what she did with Deathstroke, the realization The Light/Halo killed her parents or because she somehow saw the last five times she betrayed the Titans throughout the multiverse?

>those Irish accents
batman needs acting lessons

All of these, probably.

I bet Gabrielle probably didn't kill Brion's parents without being mindcontrolled or blackmailed or something.

yes

We’re shipping Static with Wonder Girl right ? Tumblr is already shipping them a little.

Attached: 32699FC8-02E9-4602-A0B8-042F3CCAA02E.jpg (640x360, 51K)

It's going to be about Artemis and Clone Daddy
And the crisis point is them fucking!

Knowing this show, that is probably a plotpoint.

>post yfw the guy who handed Gabrielle money was actually just a co-worker of hers
>Gabrielle's family were poor and he was helping them out
>He actually just asked her to pick up his shift
>His shift involved patrolling behind that door
>They were gonna get in anyway and the plan was to just kill whoever happened to open that door
honestly I could easily see Weisman pulling the rug from under this memory crap with a whole "n- no guys immigrants dindu nuffin" shit and having the case be she didn't remember enough information and misinterpreted what she did

Attached: 8e39b084414749edb64f3103f7c61508.jpg (801x798, 79K)

>I bet Gabrielle probably didn't kill Brion's parents without being mindcontrolled or blackmailed or something.
I really doubt she was told anything beyond 'Here's a few hundred/thousand, open this door and turn off security at this time.' thinking it was going to be a robbery of the palace or something, hence why she took the golden platter. They won't be missing something as small as that if other things are missing, but it's still worth something.

Tako said that nothing happens besides the kiss and youngjusticeslut said the next episode is her second favorite episode. Not going to happen.
Gay Kaldur kissing coming up.

Man she is going to be the gay one isn't she?

Double twist, she knows she is being monitored and is feeding them false information. Triple twist, Oracle knows this and is going to be their winning card in the end.

>n- no guys immigrants dindu nuffin" shit and having the case be she didn't remember enough information and misinterpreted what she did
I mean he already gave us the fun comparison of Lex to Trump.
Goddamn I hate liberals.

>the guy who handed Gabrielle money was actually just a co-worker of hers

It was Vertigo's henchman

Not quite, the Speedster that killed the king and queen, was the same guy from one of her flashbacks, probably her brother or something of the like.

Static deserves a better girl than her, I wouldn't want Tim Drakes sloppy seconds.

You know, half of the plot of the season wouldn't be happening if Markovia and Vlatava were just democracies like Spain, Norway, the UK OR EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY WITH A MONARCHY IN EUROPE

Half of the plot wouldn't be happening if the writers realized that the fact Markovia is a former socialist country yet somehow they are still being ruled by a monarchy doesn't make much sense.

Jaime doesn't want to be butt buddies

>what is an exile?

But Ed's not gay either. He is into Windy.

Nope just another red herring.
They want us to think that nothing will happen and that Wally eill come back buts he is actually dead.
OR already married (and has children) in another timeline/universe with Linda Park, who is just Artemis with black hair.
THIS
IS
GOING
TO
HAPPEN

No real former Warsaw-pact country has a monarchy (let's ignore that Markovia's case is even worse because they are RULED by one). They would have just went democratic when the USSR collapsed.

Add a bit more color and he'd look right out of Jet Set Radio.

She's already a better version than the randomly-Nazi one in Black Lightning

Remember when Blue Beetle/Wonder Girl was an actual popular ship?

This ist still a fictional country with a fictional story.
Maybe their people actually don't wanted democracy.
Try not to think too hard about it.

Fucking seriously, shit felt like a filmation cartoon from the 80s at times.

Cassie a slut. The only pure people on the team are Bart and Virgil.

>Linda Park is another version or Artemis
I can actually see it

My fellow black members of a society.
He really needs a pure cutie.

I hate this social media PR angle. And not just because I'm a bitter skeptic of the power stupid journalists loosing their jobs thing social media has, but because it's written as if it were 2012 and they were discovering social media and the internet proper for the first time. It has no insight and they dedicate entirely too much time to it.

It's like watching Matt and Trey discover Let's Plays are a thing only twice as late to the game.

One of the funniest things all season... which is a low bar.

It's because they changed it's backstory. In the comics it was liberated by the US during WW2, so they were capitalists.

Oh fuck, Matches Malone, how didn't I see that coming? Fuck this thinly-veiled Donald J. Luthor bullshit, though (not even a trumptard but seriously it's the lowest hanging fruit there is.)

>fuck Drumpf
>but no gay kiss
Liberals are the worst. Expecting anything nice from them is a dumb thing to do.

We love you, though.

It's not entirely paralleling Trump though. Lex believes climate change is a thing.

Wonder Girl has parents? I thought she was an Amazon.

Cassie is a demigoddess raised in the USA. Diana and Donna are Amazons raised on Themyscira.

man this probably WAS written in 2012

Liberals lost their minds in 2016 and have never recovered so they have reverted to a magical world where it is still 2012. I'm still shocked the left hasn't been able to dominate the Democratic Party especially with how totally battered the liberal wing of it is.

>Donald J. Luthor
>supports climate change action
>calmly deals with negative press
>operates covertly
Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental disability? I'd recommend getting checked

I think it's just because Weisman developed the whole show circa 2010 pal

Meant for

It was still a pretty good running gag

>Implying Doom Patrol GO! wasn't funny

Reminder Bart is too pure for Ed

What if they kiss in episode 26?

>108894540
When did you realize Greg is right wing? Batman and his cronies are modern day liberals. Fighting for "justice", using children, fake news and false flags to take down "The Light", a group of businessmen and world leaders who truly just want to protect earth from foreign threats and win most of the time. Was Greg always this redpilled?

Fuck The Outsiders
Fuck Batman
And Fuck The Team

Who /thelight/ here?

Except Weisman clearly believes more on what Beast Boy is saying rather than Batman or Luthor. His favourite superheroes are Green Arrow and Black Canary for God's sake.

Tfw no cute, clingy speedster bff who gives you platonic bro hugs. I already know Bart is gonna lose Ed to wind bitch

Attached: dea13398-4ba3-4c95-9df9-544e738a782d.jpg (1280x1275, 259K)

Don't worry, this will just make Bart eventually end up with Miguel.

Attached: bunker miguel.jpg (750x637, 66K)

Wait, where does this person post the leaks?

Go to the YJ reddit and there's a discord. The person you are looking for is Tako. From one user to another, tell him I said he is a nigger and deserves to hang.

Artemis would've been perfect for that but she was conveniently not in this episode.

Wouldn't tumblr hate this? After two Latinos he goes after another? People would accuse Bart of having a race fetish.

Shippers who might want to cloak their butthurt being about their ship, maybe. Otherwise it's arguing that nobody is allowed to like more than one person of the same race. This argument has already been had.

>This argument has already been had.
Where? Eventually this becomes an obvious pattern once you get to number 3.

I saw it crop up the instant people conceptualized Bart with Ed, and it was shot down pretty quickly on the ground that it's kind of racist in itself; people are allowed to have types, and groups of people are also allowed to have multiple members of the same race. (Bart also never actually has a crush on BB, so this isn't a serious read of his canon behavior.) Throwing another Latino into the mix doesn't change the content much, but some bluepulse shippers will probably try it out again anyway. That group of fans is often hilariously blind to their own prejudices.

>People would accuse Bart of having a race fetish.
I don't think anybody thinks this is a bad thing.

>Weisman was the one on Yea Forums spamming the meme that Bart wanted Miguel in 2011
It all makes sense now.
Also does anyone have the fanart (made here on Yea Forums) of Miguel giving Bart hair gel?

>Tim Drakes sloppy seconds.
Sloppy seconds? The only thing that fucks Tim is life!

Only butthurt bluepulse care about ways to make ed/bart problematic. Most fujos would excuse it as long as it gets their panties wet. Bart is probably never gonna get burrito dick anyway so it doesn't matter.

Tim is having a harem

The cuck still roams Yea Forums seething in every thread that even mentions lesbianism.

You are incapable of love because you love contingency.

Yeah. They were gonna let the Reach bring them into the galactic community then backstab and kill them, steal their stuff and set up earth as a galactic superpower that nobody wanted to mess with.

When they failed they took the Warworld instead.

t. Wonder Woman

I mean the timeskips only 2 years since season 2 rather than the 8 it's actually been. So social media might really BE a new thing just catching on in YJ verse.

He mother is a regular human, her father is actually freaking Zeus the thunder god who got together with her mother during one of his trips disguised as a mortal.

Which is why when Klarion's creature briefly absorbed her it started cracking with thunder.

Diana's mostly pissed that their friends and family are likely going to be really really angry if they find out they've been manipulating them like chess pieces the way the villains do.

The Outsider's are gonna lose it when they find out Batman been secretly pulling their strings.

Season 3 happens on 2018/19. Halo's date birth and age confirms it.

>keikaku
Back in my day it was called a Xanatos Gambit

Yea Forums doesn't like using it because TVTropes but I think we should make and exception considering Weisman created Xanatos.

Yeah really. That's been memed to the point where it's misunderstood.

The Death Note esque keikaku is a million variables ending in one path where the guy wins no matter how improbable it is that he'd be able to anticipate these things.

The Xanatos Gambit, which is Greg's thing since he basically started it with Gargoyles is where you have a plan that has 10 different outcomes all of which you at least partially win. Like Luthor said here optimally Donna and Garth would have died before the Outsiders showed up, but he still got mostly what he wanted.

A keikaku only has one good outcome it has to reach. In fact both of Light's master plans have only two outcomes. He successfully gets Rem to kill L or Rem doesn't do it and L has proof that Light is Kira as a result (this works in his favor) or Erasing guy kills all of Light's enemies in one swoop when he leads them to him, or he doesn't and Light loses because he just exposed himself. And that time it doesn't work because one thing went wrong. And Light is ruined and loses everything as a result because there's no b c or d outcomes where he still wins just slightly.

That was a very bad and low quality post.

Yes but I knew you'd say that user.

Attached: c5d.png (374x490, 49K)

I was finding amazing how after 2 seasons people still didn't understand how Young Justice's writing works. Of course it was all going to click at the end.

speed force brev. Keeps him young

how dare someone use modern technology to show his support for people he considers his family
Jay was based and calling out Luthor for fascism is totally in-character

Let's just all accept that Donna has one of the most complex backstories in comicdom, and it is never consistent from one story to another

Attached: and_now_for_a_dumb_joke_not_many_will_get_xd_by_nebezial_d7gvbfa-pre.jpg (734x1089, 128K)

wasn't always comically graphic

I can't believe one of our oldest memes is back to haunt us.

Attached: robo racist girl.jpg (1898x1020, 168K)

Nobody has ever said otherwise.

GOESFAST slows down aging.

I really liked the hotel joke at the beginning of the episode.

What was Brion's problem? Violet didn't kill his parents, Gabrielle did, even then she only enabled the killers, potentially unaware of what she was doing

Yes. But Violet kept that a secret for god knows how long which is a betrayal.

Besides its hard to divorce emotions from logic.

But her reason for keeping it a secret was because she cared about Brion and didn't want to ruin their relationship, then for some reason she lashes out with a stern "long enough" when she actually admits it and gets asked for how long she knew, kinda out of character if you ask me

toph is a character, terra is a plot device

True, but that's due to the format of the series, Toph was one of the 4-5 main characters in a long running series, Terra is one of a hundred characters in an arc-based series, Toph has more screentime in an episode than Terra did in total, but the superficial similarities are there

if it was in character we wouldnt have setup for some retarded plot contrivance to take place later on

is Jay saying the registry is fascist or that the registry was for fascist.

I liked the sudden change when Gordon isn't sucking Luthor's dick and proceeds to btfo him. Also that Jay watches the show.

No no no, Terra has ALWAYS been a plot device. Literally the only reason she exists is because Marv Wolfman had a vendetta against Claremont's X-Men.

Oh, I thought we were talking about YJ specifically. Generally speaking you're right, but just because she was conceived as a plot device doesn't mean she has to be one forever, I don't doubt Greg could write her as a character if he cared or had a reason to.

I think it has to with Dr. Jace telling her that she only has a few weeks left to live. Faced with her impending death, Violet chooses to tell Brion and Terra in the hope that Brion's hate will lessen the blow her death will bring.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-23-11h56m21s90.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

I love Bart and Eduardo's relationship and I don't care if they become a ship or not (Eventhough they still should)

Attached: ffdc1156c785b43ba9b0cd330f6f8fcc692c7ce9[1].png (610x458, 182K)

Is that a New Frontier reference?

Attached: DC - The New Frontier v1-038.jpg (1920x1080, 1.55M)

The past episode literally just said that social media is bullshit no matter what side you are on. Why is co so retarded?

I think there was a hero registry in the comics as an explanation of why the 40s heroes wheren't around for a while.

I can't believe they game Matches an accent.

>co-opt the Outsiders
ESL here what does that mean?

Create their own version of the Outsiders

He'll try to take them over or include himself in their operation in some way

What is her deal again?
I thought she was a young amazon or some shit, but she has a normal human mom?

Zeus got horny again and gave her mom the D

>I can't believe an Irish guy has an """Irish""" accent

any webms of fight scenes? I loved the action from the original run. Is the action still intact?

DC cut down the animation budget a lot when they decided to revive the show since they aren't financed by toys anymore, so no.

Initially she was just the daughter of an archeologist working in a museum with Diana, messed up and released some golem and solved it with some Greek magic artifact, eventually Yeah, I mixed up her wearing a wig to honour Donna with her wearing a wig to hide her identity (Black Canary style).

>love
Why? It is literally Bluepulse all over again.

It's pretty stiff, the season in general as well. Watching the first two seasons makes me sad when I see how much better they looked, and hear GGG being voiced by Tim Curry.

Where the hell is Black Canary? Is Greg like Kishi where he claims a certain female character is his favorite female character and she does jack shit?

Why would Black Canary be an important character on what's essentially a Teen Titans adaptation? She was pretty important in S1.

Plus, he is probably making a Green Arrow spin-off.

Wtf lol, where's the original thread? I want to read the reactions.

Attached: source (1).gif (400x400, 1.15M)

Gone but it was essentially just people saying "user what the fuck?"

Am I the only one losing track of what's going? Too many characters, too many subplots, too many things being unexplored. The focus and pace is all over the place.

Season 1 had a great set-up, season 2 had some good character drama, and Outsiders is just a tonal mess.

Too many capes in the kitchen at this point.

>and hear GGG being voiced by Tim Curry.
That isn't the show's fault though. He had a stroke.

>milk the gays and fujos
>no Bart shirtless scenes

Yeah, it just makes me sad, Tim is great

This part is pretty straightforward really. it's just "Beast Boy creates a new public team to fight The Light. Batman manipulates them. Halo has a crisis because she is told she is dying and because Gabrielle killed Brion's parents. Terra is a traitor.". The last 3 episodes essentially had the same plot.

How could you have difficulty keeping track of what's going on.
It's butt-simple.
A conspiracy of bad guys is fighting a conspiracy of good guys, and the young teenage heroes are the pawns used by both sides.

No gays and fujos want Bart to remain pure. Only his lover is allowed to see his body.

>How could you have difficulty keeping track of what's going o
TBF, it's easy to get lost sometimes. it's been years and I still don't really understand what the first 5 episodes or so of season 2 were truly about. But the last few episodes have been pretty easy to follow.

It is but without people harping about tracy so fujos love it because they don't have to deal with the bullshit.

But you still have to deal with Wendy.

>The last 3 episodes essentially had the same plot.
Weisman desperately needs an editor to cut the fat out of his plot.

Do people even give a shit about wendy?

I give a shit because her accent makes me diamonds

I don't actually think this is a problem, not now at least. It would have been worse to have the Anti-Light immediately revealed to the Outsiders in episode 18.

No. She is so uninteresting Tako forgot who she was when someone brought her up.

Ed's 100% a faggot.
No straight guy would have his shit for a superhero outfit

boards.fireden.net/co/thread/108239045/#108242606
It's a bit of a ride.

I meant more in character moments. A lot of redundant scenes and unneeded subplots could have been cut out to spent more time actually connecting the hundreds of characters in this show. When Bart had his heartfelt moment with Jay this episode, my only thought was this was the first time these characters even talked to each other this season.

Bart has barely appeared this season. The relationship the writers want you to care about is Brion/Halo.

Then Weisman picked the wrong characters. Like when D&D thought more people would care more about Dorne than the Greyjoys, and that decision irreparably fucked up GOT.

Which is dumb since no one likes Halo or Brion. Reddit wants Dick or Artemis, Tumblr wants Bart or Kaldur, and we want Wally or Savage.

Thanks, user.

It's more or less the usual for superhero stuff though. All of them start with 5-6 main characters, they try to develop theor relationships but at the end they just go nuts and add 18384 characters due to the amount of source material. Examples: The MCU, Justice League Unlimited, Teen Titans Season 5 (and 6 would have been the same).

oddly enough the X-Men cartoons tended to stick to their original casts. At least the 90s show and Evolution did

But JLU picked the right characters, and we got a pretty comfy Question/Huntress relationship to watch. You have to find out which characters are worth spending screentime on. Not just pick whoever and spend an entire season on them.

I'm not from the States but is 'crash' actually a popular slang term right now with teens. It sounds like some forgotten phrase from the early 2000s and its annoying hearing it over and over again.

No, it is a fictional slang created for the show. Bart says it's what they say in his future time and it catches on with others. It's like Batman Beyond schway.

Crash is a fictional slang of the future. It's basically how you can tell how far a future hero is
Schway is 21st
Crash is 22nd

Ah right, I forgot about that bit. Thanks, user.

Why doesn’t Static have a mask or a secret identity.

Attached: 604048CA-5032-476B-A0F8-39F1F9B0E8C7.jpg (296x540, 41K)

Because he's a goth wheel. And that includes his priority of being an actual character.

Fifth*
Fifth, you forgot 1 letter and Google takes a big leap

But he said seventh wheel in the show.

This show has too many subplots and characters.

Somebody needs to die. I’m betting on Superboy, Bug, Terra, Halo, Dr Jace, El Dorado and Batman.

I mean for fuck sake they introduced Orphan, Spoiler and Arrowette and they haven’t said shit.

I'm assuming he doesn't think Bart and Eduardo are a thing?

Maybe they aren't a couple yet, but since Static's best friend is a fag, he can easily spot a bunch of homos

Remember when the nationalist right was aware of the kikes and bashed Israel? As soon as the nationalist right started gaining power, the jews coopted and now the right is super zionist Make Israel Great Again.

Goth Virgil would actually be a fun character to watch unlike Brion or Violet.

>Goth virgin

I think the characters they decide to focus are just the ones that would make more sense for the plot, which was already planned years ago.

What the hell is a Goth virgin?

A Danny Phantom fan?

Halo keeps dying every episode she's in at least once. She's Young Justice's old school South Park Kenny.

*A Raven fan

Dumb phoneposter.

Everyone is a phoneposter, deep inside.

>they introduced Orphan, Spoiler and Arrowette and they haven’t said shit.
Remember when they make us think 2 of these were going to be main characters this season?

Oh yeah, these were the images they shown. Funny how the actual two main characters of the season are missing.

Attached: 1563254563615s.jpg (640x772, 84K)

Black Lightning was featured in a lot of marketing too and he had his whole crisis of faith at the start of season so it looked like he'd be a main character but he just kinda disappeared. Shit I forgot how he was supposedly Static's mentor and just left him - neither seemed that upset by it.
When this season's over I might need to rewatch the whole thing to see if it flows better. So far it seems like the most chaotic of the three seasons.

She got a fine ass body tho

I was talking about the homo next to the delicious muscle slut of a demigod.

Why was halos voice so much deeper this episode? Do girls get more bass in their voice from their first gay kiss or something

I get that was her ‘serious’/depressed voice but it sounded so off I thought they might have randomly recast her

She got her throat slit.

This is just my thoughts, but now that she now's the regeneration is killing her. The mother box isn't using it all out like it use to.

>This is just my thoughts, but now that she now's the regeneration is killing her
Already proven false. Jace is lying.

Remember the good old days when tweeting meant stabbing a hooker?

Twitter is actually pretty hot in the scientific communities. Readily accessible information and the occasional shout into the void from personalities related to your field.

>So far it seems like the most chaotic of the three seasons.
The bait and switch between who the show is focusing on wears thin.

>I am euphoric SCIENCE posting on twitter HOORAY
cringe

Dude, can you not be a faggot?

You may call me crazy, but I can it feel in my bones, in bones everyone. In the depths of my soul.
I truly believe this ship between Ed and Spike is our version of Klance. The delusions and despair are all there. The outrage towards the creators is there too. It is Klance 2.0, please believe me. You must all prepare yourselves for the intense asspain to follow when it is voided. The tears will be immeasurable. I can't wait to taste them once more. Just one more time...

Attached: 1d1.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

What are you on about?

I'm stating the fujos and fags are baiting themselves and will get super butthurt when their dumb ship doesn't happen.

What, for something that was vaguely implied for all of 30 seconds spread over a few weeks? Yeah, this will surely cause a Voltron-level meltdown over multiple years of material.

No it's a culmination of these whores and fags being denied stemming from Birdflash to Bluepulse all the way to Greg taunting them with his tweets. It is coming but I understand if you are a nonbeliever. But it is coming child. Brace yourself for joys that are to come.

Black Lightning is gonna reappear in episode 21 or so onwards and he is gonna be a MC AGAIN.

Tim/Kon/Bart is superior but they'll never be bros in this version of yj. At least they're back together in the comics for whoever long that shit lasts. Bart a cute and I'm ok with him being designated fujobait.

Attached: de959faf-ca3c-4091-bc2e-a8a9458414c2.jpg (666x475, 83K)

Wait, who the fuck is Wendy?

same

Because for most people all blacks look the same.

>tfw no immortal machine gf in a smoking hot arab body
It hurts bros

Attached: 1537056096766 - Copy.jpg (370x271, 27K)

The Wind Bitch. Her comic backstory is gang rape.

Slade pls

>Wendy
>Wind powers
Fuck me, man.

Attached: 1492314966690.gif (500x281, 2.75M)

>Conner, Tim, Bart and Cassie aren't allowed to be friends in this show
>But Dick is allowed to be friends with Roy and Wally
>Beast Boy probably will be friends with Cyborg

That was written before or after Civil War?

Currently on episdoe 17
I hope this "Terra betrays everyone because her character is about being Deathstroke's cocksleeve" plotline goes by quick because I'm getting really sick of seeing it.

Attached: 42002661_353979245342049_4373623308424314880_n.jpg (480x480, 24K)

It's not fair

Attached: 20190724_191540.jpg (471x411, 173K)

>The bait and switch between who the show is focusing on wears thin.
What do you mean?

>get a new magic user, who would probably be Wotan, Raven or Black Adam.
Please no. I actually like Klarion. Raven's the only one of those three I'd be even remotely tolerant of.

See

Black Adam would be interesting.

Last time on YJ, he and other strong beings joined Kylstar in conquering a galaxy so he could strike back against Darkseid. Unless that changed, he's off-limits.

What was that about? I never understood this as well as old bones full of green dust

Episode 21, gay kiss of Kaldur and some dude

By Allah, the kuffir will suffer for this

Oh right.

Did that nigger tako reveal this?

We need Khalid Nassour Fate to stop this infidels for their crimes against order

Attached: 4552128-screen+shot+2015-05-08+at+11.41.23+pm.png (722x628, 453K)

He's starting to ruin our fun. Although it turns out he had up until episode 18 since December.

>Although it turns out he had up until episode 18 since December.
Fucking DC.

He just got access to episode 26. Wally is not coming back. The shitstorm will be fucking glorious. Pretty sure both Will and Artemis will hook up in the last episode.

He said we are all going to love episode 26, and he wasn't being ironic, but he won't give away plot points. He also said Will/Artemis kiss but doesn't turn into anything.

>immortal

She's terminal, bruh. She's about as far from immortal short of actually being dead. I think the word you're looking for is "invulnerable". Which, even then, she's barely even that now.

Immortality means you can live forever. Invulnerability means you can't be killed or harmed. These things are not one in the same and don't always go together.

I don't give a shit bro just lemme have my qt arab betrayal gf

She isn't actuallying dying. That is just Helga's plot to play into her mind, You will see what is her goal soon enough.

>He also said Will/Artemis kiss but doesn't turn into anything.
He said that before he got access to episode 26. They probably work out their feelings and become a couple for real in the last episode. Deal with it. Your favorite character was a cuckold.