Aero: A mutant from Shanghai who Marvel are trying to use to force comics into China

So, is her stuff actually any good?

Attached: Aero_%28CH%29_Vol_1_1.jpg (800x1132, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwNybYpI868
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The original? Yeah

The translated one? No

Yes and that being said, what a dumb /pol/ bait

>economics are /pol/
Not in a very long time

Why are they adopting a manga art style? It isn't even a comic at this point

What?

It's cute.

Anything that questions Disney/Marvel is either /pol/, incels or both. Haven't you gotten your shill-funds?

You seen mad.

Okay, so she's an architect, that's cool. Actually gives a good reason as to why she'd want to help protect the city, she helped build the dang thing. I can buy that motivation. Also she's really cute.

Attached: RCO014_1562204592.jpg (1041x1600, 363K)

New x-men aero was a mutant, the origin of chinese aero's powers hasn't been shown yet.

Because chinese comic artists in china copy manga styles.

I hate her stupid energy coat, but at least her under suit looks like it belongs in-universe, the other China bait guy Swordmaster or whatever the fuck his name is looks like he wandered in from some shitty iseaki anime

>I hate her stupid energy coat,
I think it's neat.

Right, add upset to that list. The point is, if you doubt these trashy derivative comics and movies can change the world into a utopia, something is wrong with you.

Didn’t they try this already with the shit ice powered pop star?

Is that the one where he's battling a staple Chinese demon dude because wacky spins on ancient myths are the in thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=NwNybYpI868

Where are the hillbillies throwing trash at her and calling her a mutie?

Cute in a generic way, I feel like I seen that exact character several times

I won't argue she hasn't really done a lot to differentiate herself yet, but Im willing to give her a chance.

I wonder what the market share for Western comic IPs drawn in the Western style, not pseudo manga/anime is in China. I would assume that Marvel did some market research first and the response they got back is, China wants kawaii uguuu~ but then again...Marvel.

I wouldn't really call it western style. These are pretty much just manhua that have Marvel branding.

This is nowhere near crazy enough to be a manhua

Attached: flying naked.jpg (1432x1080, 425K)

No, I didn't mean OP's picture is Western style. It's obviously not. What I'm asking is, hypothetically, what are the chances of success for a comic book franchise drawn in the Western style in the Chinese market.

RENT
FREE

>OP's picture is Western style.
can Americans surive one day without appropriating anything like thieves?

He's asking how the regular books do in China retard

>OP's picture is Western style.
How did you arrive at that from
>No, I didn't mean OP's picture is Western style. It's obviously not.
I really want to know.

Luna Snow?

Is He Iori from KoF?

No retard, they did it with White Fox, where they had the character first introduced in a comic made in the country she was from. Luna Snow came from a mobile game.

So are they actually releasing a trade paperback in the West of her miniseries or is she just China-only?

>force comics into China
China already consumes all media everyone produces, Marvel is just trying to monetize it by making something regulated that directly appeals to them, because if left unchecked, China just pirates everything.

Probably similar to rival products since it's essentially a Chinese work. There are already manhua that look more like western comics than colorized manga.
Looks like a KOF comic from one of the non-commie areas.

When you but so hard that you fly into the heavens.

Luna is shit

It’s ok. But tying her to Stark was MCU-tier lazy.

Its just weird that shes besties with a Flip

Any more manhwa with cute characters/MC?

First issue seemed harmless at worst.

Lmao, is that Yomiko Readman.

Kinda funny too, considering the tensions between China and Philippines regarding the South China Sea which judging by pic-related, they knew that in mind.

Attached: D5pESiUUIAA7u_h.jpg (789x796, 188K)

Why doesn't Marvel try using a hero who's already popular in China?

Attached: 1537824726773.jpg (1242x1424, 1.51M)

While I can commend the attempt at some new blood, with a good power/gimmick, I don’t like the weeb art

Wind powers are the stupidest powers.

Can I get a quick rundown on Aero? I want to support new ideas, but I’m curious what Yea Forums has to say.

Explain?

Weaker version of telekinesis.

Great against dangerous gases though

Easier to neutralize, tho. So you don't have to worry about her becoming OP /Mary Sue-tier anytime soon

Wind is the worst element.

t. Retard

t. Airfag