I'm on a boat

youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM

Attached: MARAUDERS2019001_DC11.jpg (1400x2152, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tombrevoort/status/986079800535273478
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not even Bleeding Cunt has a leak yet
Huh
Also can Kitty get a new costume already

Iceman and his butt-buddy better not take up valuable screen time being gay together

Why did they name their new team the same as Mr Sinister's murder squad that massacred the morlocks?

Look at how badass and angry we are is a shit cover concept.

can someone redpill me about why Pryde gets so much hate now?
is that because she dumped Colossus?

Is this the Duggan book? If so I have hope

Bendis

No one really likes her.
She doesn't have the feats, personality, or power set to make her a lead heroine or even a second in command leader. But I'll be damned if she hasn't been pushed hard as fuck.

I like her. I'm looking forward to this.

Attached: 1544761847570.png (680x232, 49K)

To double down, she's only slightly older than the other X-kids, who have all seen more shit, who are all treated like babies while she's King X-bitch Headmaster girl.

Attached: team.jpg (1172x1041, 1.28M)

Kitty's leadership of the X-Men was a complete disaster the institute was destroyed in like the first month under her watch.

The bitch can't be older than 19 and she acts like the mother of the X-Men for some reason. Her thing for older guys is pretty weird too. Pete Wisdom, Bobby and Starlord are all at least a decade older than her.

Yes it is

Gotta be said I do like Emma's new MILF uniform though.

Because Hickman or whomever had this pirate idea obviously liked the pun, so who cares if it's solely associated with mutant genocide in X-books.

Now that I think about it Iceman is probably only 8 or 9 years older than her.

Yeah.
Kitty has been fucking coddled compared to most of the other x-men and x-women.
And of the people on the cover of that comic, she's the least effective leader. Even Bobby(not the fag the real one) was a better leader and he's a damned joke character.

Here's every modern Kitty story
>IM KITTY! IM RIGHT! I A MUTANT AND A JEW! JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW! OMG POUTTY FACE! I GET MY WAY!

Apparently Marauders was all Duggan, he pitched it not long after Hickman revealed his plans and Hickman loved it, while the rest were him picking writers for his ideas

Is that classic Pyro, or the new gay Pyro?

We don't know, somebody should ask Hickman, White or Duggan on Twitter.

You'd think that Marvel's marketing team would have insisted that the letter X or the word mutant should be somewhere on the title.
Why not "The Marauding X-Men"?

They should just quietly merge them. The only reason there are two in the first place is Marvel having incompetent editors.

Emma Frost getting blacked is funny, even more funny after Bishop just fucked Jean in the age of x books.

Bishop has a higher body count than the X-Men's entire rogue's gallery combined, unless you count the Phoenix Force.

Only black person on that team is Storm, kinda.
Bishop is an abbo apparently.

Even if it is the one old, they'll just make him gay and use Byrne words to justify it.

>Byrne tells Claremont that he drew Pyro as gay
>Claremont makes him British instead
>He later changes his mind and retcons him into being Australian for some reason

Why is this thread such garbage?

Welcome new frendo

Australian novelists are super gay.

She has more experience than Cyclops and Storm when they were appointed leaders, though.
But I'd rather have Moonstar, Sunspot and Cannonball leading the X-Men.

>Marvel comics
>marketing team

They barely have editors anymore.

X-Men and Hellfire Club, Sinister, Apocalypse, Magneto, etc have essentially all team up in HoX/PoX. That's why we have Emma back and why Apocalypse is part of Excalibur.

This should be how pretty much all the young mutants feel anout her.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190723_085055600.jpg (320x426, 143K)

Experience at what?
Running and hiding while some of the most powerful women and men on the earth protected her?
Including cyclops and storm?

user, at the age she joined the x-men Cyclops was having life and death battles against other mutants and having to watch his back against sinister and Storm was the thrall of the fucking Shadow king.

As for moonstar? Shit leader.
Canonball, middling at best
Sunspot? Can't lead ants to a picnic.

Everyone on that team has lead the x-men during war and peace and did damned good jobs for years.
Kitty has been the worst leader the x-peopl have ever had and that's fucking canon.

shilling already? it's like 4 months or something before it's published

I'm on a mutha fucking boat.

So is Rosenjews run and all its concurrent titles non canon now since most of those he killed are back in Hickman's

Attached: zpdj057m8wb31.png (1000x5344, 3.43M)

So I don't follow Marvel canon closely, but out of curiosity how long did Emma Frost get viewed at as a villain, cause didn't she get made the brainwashing badguy at the end of XmenVInhumans?

30 or so years I think
She's been a villian for longer then nearly all of the people reading this thead have been alive.

>can Kitty get a new costume already
no.

>Bishop is an abbo apparently.
Yet Storm is his grandmother

I'm gonna need a sauce on that, because if that's the case, it makes a lot of their scenes together kind of icky in retrospect.

>Sunspot? Can't lead ants to a picnic.
He's lead an Avengers team

What is with the x-men and this stupid swashbuckling pirate thing they like doing?

Don't look at me.
Look at claremont.
Jae lee created him and he was a major reason that crappy scam book wizard sold so well during its' first publication.
But what claremone says goes.

>she doesn't have feats, personality
If you've never read Claremont you should shut the fuck up about X-Men

It's all connected! lel
It's from an early Kitty appearance when Kitty tells Illyana a bedtime story.

i have no idea

Attached: 1544237485502.jpg (1821x2800, 939K)

Xmen have always had old timey stuff, blame Jean

Attached: DsjADC2WwAEMIn-.jpg (1200x580, 225K)

Read a comic from before 2010 holy fucking shit

Read comics fag

I loved that series. Sweet Laura/Hellion chemistry and Rockslide being nonstop awesome.

Attached: Rockslide once saved the x-men.jpg (1201x1121, 426K)

X-Men are the One Piece of Yea Forums

Attached: nankama-superior.jpg (400x625, 63K)

I hope that Marauders is just the name of the book, but in-universe they're just referred to as "The X-Men who are on a boat".

Every time a new set of X-Books are announced and none of the Academy kids get a book I lose a little more interest in the X-Men as a franchise.

What did you think of the Age of X-Man: Nextgen mini?

>referred to as "The X-Men who are on a boat"
Best timeline.

Yeah, Storm was such a good leader with that genius idea of hiding the X-Men in Australia
Oh, and she was absolutely brillant during the whole Inhuman mess
Glob Herman would make a better leader than her

After Guardians I believe in Gerry and his big casts
>Polygon: The six books announced today, of the ones you’re writing, do you have any favorite? Or you’re excited to get it out in the world?

>JH: Marauders is an amazing book. Marauders is an amazing book and it gets the world of what we’re doing in a way that is perfect and unique, right?

>[Hickman turns to Jordan D. White]

>Jordan D. White: Absolutely. I said the same thing.

>JH: But the other books are cool — like, they get it. But Jerry had a distinct advantage because he has been in the writer’s room every time I’ve pitched this, so it’s been in his head, right?

>JDW: Yep.

>JH: For a longer period of time.

>JDW: I think he first pitched Mauraders to us like a year and a half ago or something like that.

>JH: Yeah, he heard my pitch and was like, “Oh my God, I want to do this book!” And so Jerry’s been in a long time and so his stuff is just kind of more cooked. But they’re all interesting books. Listen the stuff that we’re doing going forward — it’s just so different. It’s just so different. And well done to this point. We’ll try to keep the level up.

>Yeah, Storm was such a good leader with that genius idea of hiding the X-Men in Australia
I honestly forgot why they did that, both in-universe and out-of-universe.

I think that Claremont was just trying to delay having to deal with X-Factor and the return of Jean for as a long as possible, so he kept coming up with contrivances to avoid it.

Enjoyed it more than the others even if Pixie betrayed all her friends.

Pixie was brainwashed by NoseX-Man, so I wouldn't hold it against her.

>Kitty is leading a mutant pirate ship around the world
>not Kurt
Fucking idiotic

My guess is that somebody else already had dibs on Kurt for another book.

I mean how they long was she off the X-Men team for her stunts in XvI cause clearly they're fine with her again which means she was out for maybe 6 months for all I know.

Bishop caused the deaths of billions of people in a future timeline because turning most of the future Earth into a desolate wasteland would force Hope and Cable to go somewhere Bishop could find them.
The X-Men will forgive absolutely anything if you have an X-Gene.

>Maruders
>A gang of remorseless killers who massacered the morlocks, including women and children
>Why don't we just take their name

Marvel the house of ideas.
Ideas user that's what's important.

Considering the team composition I'd say it's fitting were it not for Storm and Iceman.

Cyclops is 25, so Iceman must be around that age too

Kurt isn't in the line up for any of the new books, Doesn't get to be a pirate and doesn't get to go back to Excalibur.

Blacked Emma, right? I mean, Bishop fucked Jean some month ago, pretty sure Emma will fuck him only for that reason.

What if both Pyros are gay and they DP and/or spit roast Bobby?

Hickman already confirmed a second wave of books at SDCC

lel, I forgot Mastermind nigged Storm's face up in Jean's mind

Ideas. ;)

Cyclops is definitely older than 25. He's older than Spider-Man and Pete is nearly 30.

Kitty always wanted to be a pirate queen when she was a little kid though.

Been out of the loop. How is Bishop a good guy again? Didn't he kill Prof. X and went on a ruthless hunt for Hope.

Jordan White was wrong. He originally said Cyclops was 25, then changed it to 32, then Brevoort told everyone that Cyclops, Peter Parker, and Human Torch are not 30 yet
twitter.com/tombrevoort/status/986079800535273478

demon bear did it.

God I hate that. Scott should be 32, Pete should be like 27 and the same for Johnny. Why do they have to perpetually be mid 20's.

Okay I'm reading Morrisons New X-Men right now, and the only other X-Book I've read was Remenders X-Force.
Where should I go when I'm done?

Try Carey's X-Men and X-Men Legacy also Messiah Complex and Second Coming.

Just pretend it didn't happen.

I want to lick Iceman's popsicle

>Black woman
>Gay white man
>Jewish woman
>Black man
>White woman
>White, possibly gay, man
I'm glad comics are so progressive in the midst of Drumpf's Dark Ages

Does Kitty have to wear that neckerchief because she's on a boat?

She is the biggest cunt in the history of the X-Men. See some people can be dicks like Cyclops who cheat and dump or like Wolverine who outright sleeps with everyone without caring, but Kitty is on another whole level. From dumping Colossus twice for stupid reasons to dumping Quill for even dumber reasons to dumping Iceman for even dumber (if that's possible) reasons to playing victim to Pete Wisdom when she was definitely in the wrong to being the whiniest X-Men ever to being the worst leader in history

it's a whole mess man, 616 Kitty is complete shit. If you want a good Kitty either watch Evolution or read Ultimate Spider-Man pre-Miles.

>diversity
>in an X-Men comic
Say it ain't so.

That makes no sense. Why are girls like Kitty, Kate Bishop or the Runaways aging while Cyclops, Spider-Man and Torch are not 30 yet? It's mega retarded.

Emma hasn't been a villain since the mid 90s

The Human Torch should definitely be over 30. 14 years have passed since the Banner became the Hulk, and the FF came first, so even if we're generous and say that Johnny started out at age 15, he's still over 30 because he spent 2 years in the Negative Zone that went by slower in the real world.

No it didn't, Bishop was already crazy evil before the Demon Bear took over his body.

Huh, the X-men have been diverse since Claremont.

>the Runaways aging
They're not aging that much. Gert died in 2006 and when she came back in 2017, the rest of the Runaways had only aged 2 years. Molly is 13 now.

Isn't Bobby Jewish?

His mother's Jewish but his father was catholic and nobody really cares because its only referenced in his 80s solo series that no one gives a shit about.

She's been in a downward spiral since Whedon got his hooks in her.

I'd like to have faith in Duggan, but them still calling her "Kate" is a red flag.

X-23 is the only one of these characters who has mattered in over 10 years.

>You'd think that Marvel's marketing team would have insisted that the letter X or the word mutant should be somewhere on the title.
It doesn't guarantee sales anymore, the Age of X-Man proved that.

>they announce a new X-kids book
>the writer is terrible, the artist is the cheapest they could find, the cast is shit and OC's, and it's immediately cancelled
>"Oh I guess people don't want X-kids"

Only because she is Craig Kyle's cancerous OC. No one else has spent as much effort and time parading promoting their OCs.

You can age characters out of their teens, but rarely their twenties.

It's retarded editorial logic.

No, Emma has been a villain again from 2016 onwards, but a villain the X-Men keep giving a free pass to or needing help from.

Make sure to pair up Ferdinand and Manuela for Prime Minister Manuela, and house husband with only son Ferdinand

And if you A rank Lorenz and Claude, Claude fucks off to Almyra and Lorenz becomes the new lord of the alliance, and it was their plan from the beginning

>evil from '80 - '94, and again from 2016 - 2019
17 is not 30.

If anyone, Strom should be againts this shit, since she was the leader BOTH of the Morlocks and the X-Men during Mutant Massacre

Didn't psylocke "cure" him in uncanny x-force vol2?

Also Kitty got stuck in her phase form due to Harpoon.

There were entire issues of new avengers of just Luke Cage and Jessica Jones arguing.

worst X-Man ever by the Say Anything guy

Hickman said Kurt is going to play a sort of elder statesman role in his book, like a mentor figure or old Wiseman type

Please shut up.