Oh, how the mighty have fallen

Oh, how the mighty have fallen...

Attached: 2007-02-25.jpg (740x1510, 153K)

That is what happens when you try to get woke to make your feminist happy.

>when you try to get woke to make your feminist happy.
Okay, not here to defend Tats, he clearly made a joke out of himself, but could we please stop that "he is doing it to pander to..." slander?

Why is it so hard for so many people to accept that one might sincerely and genuinely think the opinions he expresses when it doesn't align with their?

Could we drop the whole "he is just pandering" counterpoint, unless there are serious evidences to back it up for once? It's just a deflect to not adress the actual opinion expressed.

>when it doesn't align with their

When it doesn't align with their what?

>Why is it so hard for so many people to accept that one might sincerely and genuinely think the opinions he expresses when it doesn't align with their?
opinion.

How did you not get that?

I just wanna know if Fuschia x Criminy is still a thing

Not anymore.

Attached: Sinfest summary.jpg (744x2341, 821K)

Even his new art got shitty when his old art, while simple, was easier on the eye.

>Not even male feminists are ok
>Says the male feminist
It's honestly frightening how these people's minds seem to work.

I totally agree but I do like how he can get creative the paneless strips, although the ones in that image aren't the best examples.

>like how he can get creative the paneless strips

What did he mean by this?

He thinks Ishida is Watterson.

wait, why is there a baby Monique with lesbian parents in the newer strips?

all heterosexual relationships in this strip died when the creator's did.

is this supposed to be ironic or something?

AFAIK they haven't broke up, but they don't really appear in te comic anymore.

Someone should do a "rosechu's story" on sinfest and portray the decadence of its society form those two point of view.

Unironic, author is a radical feminist and hates men (especially white men), Sinfest is like this for many years.

It's obvious that Tatsuya hates himself, as a person and for being a man, but why? All he did was write and draw a mediocre webcomic with a male main character.

>It's obvious that Tatsuya hates himself
has Tats ever given an interview or made a con appearance?

>but why?
Being a TERF does shit to your brain

Yes. Reasonable shit with mostly positive outcomes.

Attached: pretty amusing what you said.jpg (498x360, 61K)

TERF's have the correct stance on trannies, though. That makes them more sane than other feminists.

>TERF's have the correct stance on trannies, though.

How?

Imagine being this guy, and unironically agreeing with TERFs.

Gotta eradicate the competition for that sweet feminist pussy

People tend to overvalue things they don't have. Fa/tg/uys assume STR and CHA are the best stats, /x/ obessesses over those whose lives seem colorful and interesting, and Yea Forums assumes every author is doing everything to please a significant other.

>why is there a baby Monique

That’s Monique’s fangirl. Kinda like what Lil E used to be for the devil before he got his lobotomy: an immature chibi version of a main character. She follows Monique around a lot parroting her opinions and swooning over how right she is all the time. The woman next to Monique in that particular panel isn’t her lesbian lover. Although she does have a lesbian lover, who is a green devil chick. They aren’t mom’s though.

>trans-exclusionary radical feminist
>TRANS
>EXCLUSIONARY
That's how. MTF trannies aren't females, and as such, shouldn't be considered a part of any female movement.

Creepy men in drag are not, and will never be women.
I can sympathize with TERFs, because clearly these disgusting abominations have tried to invade women-only spaces with a "HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW WOMEN" so often that they literally had to change their label just to get trannies to stop bothering them.

Yes, but not since before the feminist turn, i think.

Attached: Sinfest 52.gif (740x250, 114K)

The R in TERF stands for radical, not reasonable.

Attached: Sinfest 50.gif (740x250, 111K)

Feminism in not only for women, it's for everybody.

At least a sane feminist that actually wants equality should go by this principle

Is it really only the last one who’s grossed out?

Does he realize how batshit insane these are?

Shouldn’t they just call themselves “equalists” or something then? The term feminism kind if implies there’s a focus on women.

Post the one with the zombies chanting "ZERF"
That one always make me laugh

This could work ad a Stonetoss comic

Attached: 2019-07-06.gif (740x250, 138K)

It's cute that you think that.

We were labeled radicals by you idiots, if my memory serves me correct. We're only radical in that we are divergent, not that we're extreme. Find another table.

Feminism has never at any point been for everybody.
It is for women and women alone.
It is and has always been adversarial towards men, children, heterosexual norms, and women's place in society. While at the same time fighting desperately to protect women from the same responsibilites as men(the draft and doing equal prison time) and the unstated social positives men afford them.

Feminism, in theory, should be about the belief of gender equality. That women are as capable as men, not inferior nor superior to them. There's nothing wrong with a tranny who believes that. The problem is when these people try to co-opt the movement to push their "we're just as female as people without Y chromosomes!" hooey.

>"HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW WOMEN"

I have a good friend that’s trans, and I don’t even have anything against them, but this is legit what hanging out with her feels like sometimes.

TERFs came up with TERF, idiot.
Fuck me you're stupid

>Tats is a TERF

Well, there goes his ecred

>you idiots
Which idiot group am I a part of, again?

If you don’t identify as radical, then don’t call yourself radical with this “we” shit. You can just say you’re trans exclusionary and not a radical feminist.

There is a focus on women, because so far women had faced more problems being treated equally by society, but the scope of the movement is (should) be for everyone to have equal right and opportunities, despite their gender.

The name implies correctly that so far to acquire more balance we need to focus on women's rights, but that doesn't mean taking rights away from anyone else.

It's amazing to me how quickly TERFs did a 180 on the term they came up with for themselves.