ITS NOT FAIR BRION BROS

She was supposed to be our girl!

Attached: naked training.png (1366x768, 1.1M)

>wanting to fuck a muzzie
Might as well fuck a dog

sour grapes

finally, my fetish is getting representations

Attached: H2_Abia_Info.png (1280x720, 960K)

>one or two drunk teenage girl experimentation kisses under stress from being told you'll die soon after remembering what you did to your boyfriend's parents in your previous life
>enough reason to drop her
Jesus what difficult standards

well he was a prince, he fucked prime pussy before being with a cheating lesbian

Brion is for that ADULT female doctor who's coal burning with BLACKED Lightning.

I'm a simple man. I see a hijabi for even two seconds and I immediately start cumming buckets.

Attached: IMG_4445.jpg (561x640, 38K)

>muslim with hijab
>but kisses girls!
That doesn't make any fucking sense.

She's not a muslim, do you even watch the show

He forgave her for the gay kiss
He walked away when the murder thing was revealed

Is that from the new episode? I haven't seen it yet

Yes

Anyone else think Cassie's mom was hot. Wanna bust on them bangs.

Honestly, dumping her was for the best.

So what will Halo do now that Brion dumped her?

Probably hook up with Harper Row.

Didn't the note Halo left the end imply she was running away to somewhere?

Leak says she's gonna go find Gabrielle's parents.

That could turn out painful. On one hand they might think it's a miracle she's "alive", but on the other hand an alien machine possessing their daughter's corpse isn't likely to be received well. And that's if Gabrielle's parents aren't terrible people, since Halo only has fragments of Gabrielle's memories.

She's gotta succumb to the equation somehow. I imagine she gets rejected by the parents, then assaulted in the squalor of the reffoo camp while some hate crimes start to happen and then Goodness starts to in-tone from off screen "loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side"

Yea Forums doesn't read comics. Yea Forums doesn't watch cartoons.
Somebody saw halo and harper kiss in a thread op and came into the thread to rant a paragraph about the depiction of miscegenation between a white MAN and a black woman. Then he admitted he didn't watch the show.

>these two are supposed to be 16 and 17

Attached: artworks-000197603453-g5ggxq-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>miscegenation between a white MAN and a black woman
I know Yea Forums is retarded but I refuse to believe Yea Forums is THAT retarded because I want to believe in the minimal mental competency of this board

Attached: Joey Samoey Chokes Bork.jpg (500x500, 35K)

That did happen this season, Jefferson and Jace. Who is apparently evil and just using him for info, according to the thus far quite accurate spoilers.

I havent watched this show any more is Wally West alive and more powerful than ever yet

Unfit people don’t become superheroes.

No

Gay

Same, dunno why that is.

Nobody has a face and build like Brion at 17. He looks 20-23.

For me, I associate it with sexual innocence.
For some, it's the new jungle fever

That’s /pol/, not Yea Forums

Harper Row only appears one more time and that's with her dad

Haven't caught up with rebooted YJ. Is this a new Halo from the new Outsiders comic or something? I think ol' blonde Halo showed up I'm Batman Inc. and it was already New52.

I think it looks classy.

It's kinda the same as having a nun fetish

>the only bisexual in the show is a slutty homewrecker who's a bad influence on her innocent hetero female friend
what did weisman mean by this?

Didnt expect this show to get so dark. I thought Halo "dying" face burnt off was big, but then Plasma just getting his brains blown off on screen, fucking farmer strikes again.

That, and it frames rather nicely.

everybody hates bisluts

move to Michigan. The city of Dearborn near Detroit is actually New Baghdad

It's a little pyrrhic, but at least you know she would have been stoned to death irl