Wtf I thought sexy women werent allowed in comics anymore

wtf I thought sexy women werent allowed in comics anymore

Attached: bl.jpg (678x1042, 276K)

Look at the artist, he's immune to PC culture.

Your first mistake was believing literally anything Yea Forums says.

This depends entirely on the artist. Some artists can draw sexy female characters even if they are fully clothed. Others, cannot for the life of them draw a sexy female even if she is wearing pasties, a thong and heels.

Actually read the comic. They still aren't.
The cover is just supposed to trick people.
The interior however is still as ugly as ever where you can't tell what gender Black Cat is supposed to be let alone if she is supposed to have big breasts or a revealing costume

You're full of shit. I just looked at the preview pages

yeah. pure eroticism right there. just look at her none existence breasts and neckline and her weird face

Attached: black cat.jpg (1988x3056, 1.24M)

>you can't tell what gender Black Cat is supposed to be

Why is this bait and switch allowed

To annoy you

Comics with bad art like this should be online exclusives for $1 or something. I can't imagine spending $4 on that shit.

>he's immune to PC culture.
Not quite true. J Scott Campbell caught shit for one of his Riririri Williams covers when she was still "Iron Man". He was so shook by the nontroversy he completely redrew the cover to be SJW friendly.

FELICIA FOREVER BESTO GIRL

Attached: d2173dec9c145ab1b2443ac6b8eb7439--cat-women-black-widow.jpg (500x750, 87K)

The art might not be to your taste it's not particularly mine either but the plot has been pretty good so far if you like simple heist style stories.

Cover art is usually different from the actual interior art in the comic.

Attached: Hot.jpg (831x1417, 218K)

Do you wanna know how I know you didn't read it?

Attached: sex sells.png (822x1515, 902K)

Don't question the narrative.

Of all characters to get up in arms about it had to be Riri Williams, although the end of this article gave me a laugh.

Attached: riri.png (645x211, 35K)

Lmao this is my level of art and here I thought I was too bad to publish a webcomic online and this guy is drawing for Marvel

>Cat will never beat you senselessly and take all your money

Marvel is literally doing so bad they're looking to Zenescope for ideas on how to boost sales.

Colorist really fucked up the art inside the issue

You'd think the simpler idea would be fix the art in the books.

I find the faces really bad.

Delete this
We cant let DC and Marvel know that attractive female characters increase sales

GODDAMN PAL QUITE FRANKLY WERE TRYING TO SELL A NEW BOOK HERE...

…I don’t know why I used the Vince McMahon voice

I like JSC a lot, I actually bought his artbook Marvel put out this month. But this isn't one of his best covers. We've seen this guy draw some nice Black Cat so it's too bad this is the one that is getting so much attention.

Attached: D_2Ncm5XsAA5Qhw.png (896x1200, 1.39M)

This comic also had 50 variant covers.

>His name is "Travel for Man"
Jesus

Any relationship to Vroom Vroom Johnny?

You're not on the level of Travel Foreman user.

The comic sales don't matter. They simply exist now as a social media marketing tool for people who don't buy them but like progressive things to happen in media for some sort of fulfillment.

SJW's are kept sedated with pics of non-conventional females and the umpteenth black gay character to distract from the fact that Disney have no gays or social issues in the film's because the Chinese market exists.

>Comic sales don't matter
>Marvel cancels all their SJW-friendly stuff and fires their director for a 15% loss in sales over just 2 years even with the MCU boost
Sure thing, kiddo