We're claiming tribes? I'll be on tribe Whisper

We're claiming tribes? I'll be on tribe Whisper

Attached: Sonic_TW_3_Cover_A.png (659x1000, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7wE2dVQBXe0
deviantart.com/chauvels/
img.fireden.net/v/image/1484/35/1484352073557.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would never understand why this stupid board sucks Ian and IDW dick so hard, The guy hates humans,Marine and Metal while trying to push his annoying OCs, refuses to ship Silver and Blaze like the games do, hates Adventure games and loves SaTam, turns straight characters into lesbians to get Tmblrina/Dyke points and just like most Sonic fans hates the more serious game stories when all he does is writting furry autismo drama.

Attached: 1445704066999.png (512x512, 75K)

Yea Forums is the only place where you can easily find reasonable people who dislike IDW sonic

All other websites are mostly people who like the book with a small contingent of crazed penders diehards that act like Ian Flynn pissed in their grandma's ashes

>The guy hates humans

He must love the direction of the recent games then.

Based.

Attached: 1563538511258 Cream.png (1920x1200, 2.17M)

This is what Ian said about humans in Sonic.

>"If you had asked me this at, like, the Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 era, I would have been very clearly 'Bad idea. Never should have gone there. Eggman should have been the one, weird, off-human, and it didn't add anything to the narrative, and I don't like it.'"

>"That representation (Unleashed) of humans within the Sonic world worked a whole lot more for me, because it felt, like, an extension of that world, and they were CHARACTERS. You know, you compare the President and the G.U.N Commander to Professor Pickle and Wentos the Traveling Salesman, they're worlds apart, but Pickle and Wentos FEEL like Sonic characters to me. I mean, yes, they're human, but they feel like... characters that exist in this larger-than-life cartoony world, whereas the President, and the Commander, and even Gerald and Maria, too, are so stiff, and wooden, and realistic that they stick out like a sore thumb. So, I think we've gotten to the point where the humans are *audio hiccup* in things, but they are also on the fridge so they are not getting underfoot anymore. So, I feel that they serve their purpose if the story utilizes them correctly. If they take the route of Transformers and *audio hiccup* great examples: Where the focus is taken off of Sonic and whatever, forgettable trial and tribulations pushy humans have, that's the problem. If they are facilitating Sonic's story like Professor Pickle did, then I think they work a lot better.”

This was from one of his BumbleKasts.

>I would never understand why this stupid board sucks Ian and IDW dick so hard

Actually, most people here don't care for it

>refuses to ship Silver and Blaze like the games do

That hasn't been a thing since Sonic 06, and even then it was barely a thing

>turns straight characters into lesbians to get Tmblrina/Dyke points

That died in its infancy thankfully.

Honestly, I think Sally and Nicole being shipped was a genius idea. Sally's relationship with Sonic was never good.

Whisper is a cute!

Attached: 1557650173468.png (600x656, 430K)

Sally's a whore, always has been.

The lesbian thing bothered me because it lends to the idea bad writers these days have that girls can't have familial-style relationships with other girls, either dykelove or nothing.

Attached: SallySlut.jpg (658x1024, 373K)

Except you had Bunnie and Sally as a completely platonic friendship

I still feel it's way too soon to give new OCs their own spinoff series, fuck it's too soon for new OCs in the first place. It's like we learned nothing from Archie's loads of mistakes.

In early Archie, yes. But that was decades ago.

Once she started dating Antoine, Sally and Bunnie barely interacted at all.

it's not a full spinoff, just a 4 issue miniseries

I honestly hate how that cock sucker faggot Lizuka was allowed to ruin that about Sonic lore. I liked that a human created Shadow. I liked that said human is Eggman's ancestor....I mean what now? Is Eggman no longer human? Or is he literally like Humpty Dumpy in Dreamwork's movie aka an ANTHRO EGG? Fuck removing humans from Sonic. And I really hate that they did this after finally doing a GOOD design for them in Sonic Unleashed where for the first time they didn't look like Final Fantasy rejects. What's next? Will TMNT get rid of human characters (don't say it cannot happen remember the final episode of TMNT 2012) or how about Bojack Horseman pretending humans were never a thing.

The point being Tangle and Whisper are too new to give that sort of attention and it sets a very bad precedent in what is dangerously unsteady ground.

Yes Whisper has her sad backstory but Tangle has no business having her own adventures, there's nothing to her beyond action girl.

Certain people seemed to go completely autistic over humans being in Sonic and even the planet being called Earth. So much, that Sega completely flip-flopped on the whole thing.

>Why do humans exist in a world where animals can talk?!
>Why is the planet called Earth when it's not a complete geographical copy of the real life Earth?!

It's like these people NEVER consumed any media of anthropomorphic animals before Sonic. You might as well yell at Dragon Ball for having talking animals and living dinosaurs while still being called Earth while being almost nothing like it beyond the name.

>Tangle and Whisper got their own miniseries.
>Tangle and Whisper have merchandise.

At this rate, I think those two are going to debut in the next mainline Sonic game before any other outside characters this franchise ever produced.

>Sega completely flip-flopped on the whole thing.

I mean, Mario's world is rarely consistent and nobody seems to bitch about it, especially after Mario Odyssey.

I doubt they'd do that, but it'd be pretty cool.

>SMACK!
Even though I loved these stories as a child, whenever I reread them all I can imagine is Ken sitting in his chair with big dopey smirk as he wrote these stories using these characters as standins for his star trek fan wank ideas.

Sonic tried to keep consistency at the beginning. Adventure was basically years going by after the classics and had established lore that played into events for future games. Mario was never consistent from the start.

Now we have "Sonic's World" and the "Human World being split" and Classic Sonic taking place in another dimension and certain games being canon and not canon depending on the game.

He did plan for Geoffrey to be the one to pop Sally's cherry, seriously.

I dunno, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Lost World and Sonic Forces feel like they're all set in seperate worlds setting-wise.

So now Sonic is like Mario.

Marine sucks
Silver/Blaze is a shit ship
SatAM was shit but the Adventure games weren't that great
Literally who did he turn gay

Attached: 1548792484011.png (280x359, 122K)

Stop. Okay listen you bastard. I am SICK and tired of multiple years of Yea Forums Sonic threads being ruined by you and assholes like you bringing up that piece of autistic no talent shit. Stop ruining IDW Sonic threads. You want to bitch about Ian Flynn? Makes sense, he's in charge. The other bastard is irrelevant. I just hope the thread isn't ruined now already. You Sonic fantards just never let it go even when you're in your 30s or maybe even older.

>Literally who did he turn gay
Sally and Nicole. They were set up to possibly be in a relationship in the future.

Stop spamming furry shit!

Yeah. I was a Sallyfag of the highest order as a kiddo and I was furious about this shit even back then. I found him irritating no matter which story he was shoved into.

Attached: tgH7A.png (285x217, 153K)

what did Eggman do to her?

Attached: 825.jpg (1332x2048, 449K)

>Sally and Nicole
Oh, huh.
Alright, I'm gonna be 'that guy'; Geoffery was a forgettable cunt and Sonic/Sally was never a good pairing (arguably intentionally, bad relationships can make for well written character dynamics sometimes). Going immediately to lesbians between Sally and Nicole of all characters is an odd choice, but it could make for an interesting pairing and I wouldn't mind seeing how it's handled.

Attached: dc7nkws-f406f5ed-1a75-4d4b-b873-e5a9fa02f816.png (600x457, 348K)

She yelled and gave her friends' cover away, so she's resolved to only whisper everything she says now.

It's Kojima-tier writing.

I'm with the other guy, to me Sally and Nicole were sisters, not lovers, and today's "everything is gay" mentality doesn't help that.

Plus it was only because Sally was literally not allowed to be in a relationship with Sonic anymore at that point.

Maybe it's cause I grew up with the adventure games. But I never had a problem with "mostly human world, and the occasional sentient 4-foot tall colorful animal"

If we're pretending that there are zero humans in this world, Shadow's backstory for example, doesn't fit.

I was a teenager when Adventure 1 came out, but I honestly agree that the human world didn't really bother me, if anything I thought it was pretty neat.

Obviously that's highly incongruent with the world SatAM setup and Archie ran with, but there was just no winning for Archie having to consolidate their fully-developed world with a story that simply wouldn't work with it.

>Hates Metal
Metal Sonic has gotten a massive push in the comic compared to the games.

No it's in the games too.

I dunno man, I don't mind a new writer trying a new thing with side characters, even if it is a change from an old dynamic. Sonic is hardly a series that's oversaturated with gays or anything.

Metal Overlord ruined everything

He doesn't know

Attached: 1542089839404.gif (550x400, 467K)

This I agree on, Ian hypes up Super Neo Metal Sonic only to immediately have Shadow beat him up and force Metal to turn into Metal Overlord. What a waste.

I think they say the same thing at the Archie office.

Attached: That's what SEGA gets for replacing Cream with Omochao.jpg (1074x930, 187K)

It's a shame they couldn't mention Infinite or the Ruby though. Sometimes feels more like a direct sequel to Heroes rather than Forces.

Attached: b3e01e33-7075-48d4-90b1-0cf813f2108c.jpg (707x663, 214K)

Yeah, because it's a remake of a top-selling game as opposed to a watered down offshoot of a top-selling game.

It's a shame because Sonic Racing Transformed is an amazing kart game. But I heard the new one is a barebones budget title rushed out.

That is cute.

Fuck off, Silver.

It is. It's weird they made such a huge deal about it when it's barely half the game All-Stars and Transformed were.

The fucking animated shorts are better than the game itself.

That's adorable wtf

I disagree. You don't need to preestablish everything about a character before validating a book. You dont even need to establish anything. Just do it in the actual book and call it an arc.

Were this not Sonic the hedgehog, a comic license that's been going through hell for nearly a decade now, then your point might hold up, but since this IS Sonic, it doesn't.

I'm ready to forgive pretty much anything as long as IDW doesn't fuck up the man with the plan

Attached: RCO009_1549447486.jpg (1987x3056, 713K)

Apple Books preview of the first issue
In stores next week

Attached: 999999999x0w.jpg (768x1024, 198K)

Attached: 999999999x0w.jpg (768x1024, 228K)

Attached: 999999999x0w.jpg (768x1024, 265K)

Is there something I’m missing? Doesn’t it literally play like the other Sonic racing games but uses its own unique gimmick?

I wanna plow that platypus.

#
>but it'd be pretty cool.
It wouldn't be.

It really wouldn't be. Asking for any of the IDW characters to appear in video-games before FFs or any other Archie character is a really terrible idea. Mini-series and merchandise don't mean anything, because if it did, then Sally should have been appearing in the games already since the Genesis games.

But regardless whether you may disagree or agree with me, it doesn't really matter, as no Sonic character whose origin doesn't come from the games has ever appeared and then consolidated himself in the games. And it won't happen now, nor in the future, as long SoJ still owns the Sonic franchise.

>Uk charts
yikes

>Sonic character whose origin doesn't come from the games has ever appeared and then consolidated himself in the games.
I get your sentiment, and you're right in it, but you're factually wrong here considering Amy and Charmy.

>considering Amy and Charmy.
Hold on, what? Amy and Charmy didn't came from games originally? That's absolute news to me.

Attached: really makes my diamonds to shine.png (155x203, 66K)

Amy is originally from Sonic CD and Charmy is from Knuckles Chaotix. Get your facts straight.

I can believe you
You're just pretending to be retarded for bait, though.

Amy and Charmy were from the Shogakukan Sonic Manga, the one where Sonic's a hedgehog named Nikki who transforms into Sonic in moments of peril.

I'd be fine with Tangle and Whisper in the main games.

That's good.

>Implying he is wrong.

Setting-wise, Unleashed was perfect and its artstyle was the perfect way to implement humans without having them clash with the cartoon animals and scientist.

Having a Wispon that could switch on the fly would have made Force's OC gameplay way more interesting.

Eggman clashes with the Unleashed humans because they have completely different proportions to Eggman, who has giant hands and feet like the humans in SA2 and Shadow. They are the way to go, just make the faces a bit more stylized.

Since we're talking about Unleashed's human designs... I feel like they should, you know, actually be posted to discuss over.

Attached: tumblr_inline_oddilgzlwU1u00quo_1280.png (601x424, 162K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_oddimgvfxN1u00quo_1280.png (601x424, 148K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_oddio7PAr21u00quo_1280.png (601x424, 107K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_oddiolWu5t1u00quo_1280.png (601x424, 118K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_oddir8AjaE1u00quo_1280.png (604x426, 201K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_oddistMSvk1u00quo_1280.png (601x424, 118K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_oddiuhlu1u1u00quo_1280.png (601x424, 122K)

hot

Attached: tumblr_inline_oddivhgdzq1u00quo_1280.png (601x424, 105K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_oddiw9TQjw1u00quo_1280.png (601x424, 125K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_oddiwq0Dse1u00quo_1280.png (601x424, 120K)

hot

Honestly Mario Odyssey should've taken a few notes from Unleashed's humans

Odyssey's humans were intentionally meant to clash with Mario to give New Donk the feeling of a strange, foreign land.

See instead of just deleting humans from existence, Sonic Team should have just stuck with the Unleashed cartoony humans and have them be around with animal people from Forces.

Sonic had cartoony humans long before Unleashed.
youtu.be/7wE2dVQBXe0

Tails says genocide all humans and the problem solves itself

Attached: e48w3xpyomd21.jpg (720x960, 80K)

This is true. Outside of Yea Forums Ian Flynn is seen as a plague. We're the only idiots stupid enough to treat Sonci with any form of respect.

How do people keep falling for this pasta? You only changed lime one word.

Wasn't it supposed to be out this week? Didn't they sell a variant at SDCC?

FULL
NELSON

What didn't he do to her?

Attached: 1463906275224.jpg (1988x3056, 1.69M)

You know exactly what he did

Attached: whisper.png (350x346, 37K)

Better yet, Sonic Team needs to bring back Madonna

Attached: princess_madonna_garnet_4_by_chauvels_dd79vgh-fullview.jpg (1280x664, 103K)

Now let them fuck and make weird hybrid babies.

Attached: 1435616467370.png (600x861, 315K)

Just make Sonic and his rock band canon again.

Attached: 1477032172120.jpg (540x527, 71K)

Attached: x6.jpg (600x879, 238K)

Attached: tumblr_ojq81vh6Y51uwb389o2_1280.png (1280x1474, 511K)

Agent Madonna Garnet, I think Archie called her.

If anything it made Mario look strange and foreign since now we know he isn't human or at least a typical human.

I liked the original idea better of it having cartoony humans/Mario's home kingdom more.

Attached: act_natural_by_chauvels-dcmz73y.jpg (990x1530, 1.03M)

It can only lead to a single outcome.

Attached: 1560895983629.jpg (600x558, 87K)

Ever since Odyssey I've humored the idea of Mario and Luigi living in New Donk before their first adventure in the Mushroom Kingdom.
>Mario and Luigi move out of the mushroom kingdom to work in the big city.
>Mario and Luigi start up their plumping company The Mario Bros.
>Plumping business blooms until they start running into monsters in the sewers.
>Not really wanting to deal with monsters they change from being plumbers to work as wreckers in a Wrecking Crew.
>Mario and meets Pauline and later saves her from Donkey Kong, becoming famous.

Personal ball washer.

Throat fucking damaged vocals cords.

the variant is an early thing, the official release is next week

Attached: Madonna Swimmer Pinup Wall.jpg (1920x1080, 831K)

>Its real
Well fuck, thats a surprise to me. You learn something new everyday

Attached: Sbook49bigger.jpg (800x598, 110K)

And that image doesn't even show how real it is- there were two main artists, that one drew the characters in a very different style and designs, the other one drew in a cutesier style closer to the games, and that other artist's version of Amy and Charmy look nearly identical to the game

Attached: kBcqgR1.jpg (632x606, 123K)

You already posted that

Oh yeah, Ken Penders recently said that his biggest regret is not writing a story where that skunk is cucking Sonic with Sally.

Attached: 1458078927827.gif (300x323, 1.43M)

This kind of works

Nobody liked the cartoony humans. People complained that they looked like Pixar rejects and never wanted to see them again.

Oh yeah, eggman has been a complete monster so far.

Attached: dcuanuk-c5445154-c514-4f41-b281-72ddb87a0284.png (1024x1280, 482K)

Also technically Sticks, who appeared in a cartoon before the games.

She appeared in Sonic Runners and one of the Olympic games. So Sticks is technically the first western character to immigrate to Japanese Sonic.

>Silver is shit
FTFY

>yellow torso
eww

this is actually a good thing, tho. Silvaze is easily the shittiest ship of the entire franchise

Attached: Madonna - Unigame.png (891x998, 212K)

Wasn't the main reason for Sticks inclusion was because Sega liked Sticks JP VA?

>fuck it's too soon for new OCs in the first place.

>Not understanding the value of OCs in a narrative based on a licensed property
>Not understanding the value of supporting cast in an ongoing comic book
>Thinks a Sonic comic will make it past 20 issues at $4 a pop using the license alone in 2019

Sonic fans are already retarded enough that they're spending $4 on this SEGA shilling shit show instead of a real comic.

But even they aren't THAT retarded that they will spend that amount on a full on product propaganda with nothing but game characters.

...right?

It's because Sonic Team designed her and they're always fond of the characters they themselves made.

Well that, and they designed Sticks in the first place.

>he isn't human or at least a typical human.
He is human, it's confirmed, he just looks cartoony.

Wrong

Attached: 0d0e7549-b4c9-429f-8c89-c300f0c5edad.jpg (1280x690, 450K)

Yea Forums hates idw sonic
hating humans is a good thing
Stop being a shipperfag
the adventure games have always been shit, only justified by introducing shadow (and even then he wouldn't become a good character until years later)
SATAM is fine
And taking Sonic seriously is fucking dumb

FFs are mostly terrible. Sally is just plain terrible

>hating humans is a good thing
This. Eggman needs to GTFO already.

You animals are just salty that Sonic would rather dick a real lady rather than you string-beans.

Attached: madonnas_hero.png (1074x936, 613K)

Fuck you Silver had the horror of letting modern Sega create him guy abilities was wasted on 06 and because of that he's forever banished to spinoff limbo.

Cute

I 100% agree with him on this though.

Attached: Elise.png (1888x1222, 836K)

Attached: tumblr_pv2il9FNDI1xci4qto1_1280.png (960x540, 351K)

I don't disagree. For some reason fiction feels like girls just float between straight and gay. Sure there's bisexual people but why is it always a girl who's shown nothing but an attraction to men until that point? They never do that shit with a MALE character. It just shows that you ship it cuz you think it's cute or it makes your dick hard. And consequently you'll also get progressive points from idiots who don't realize how self-indulgent you're being.

Attached: tumblr_ov5e38edP71rx4viwo1_1280.jpg (914x1037, 115K)

100% agreed.

Attached: e1a28de9881cdca1183fd5f663677c40.jpg (600x800, 151K)

Haven't read a Sonic comic in a long time.

>When did Archie stop making Sonic comics?
>Has the IDW run been good?
>Where can I catch up to the comics?

End of 2016.
Depends on who you ask.
Dunno.

Glad someone said it.

Attached: 1479435062717.jpg (678x938, 203K)

Cute and sexy.

Both correct.

Man, Chavels really loved Madonna

They're bi, if I recall.

Attached: madonna_gym_wear_by_chauvels-dc8lvx6.jpg (600x1221, 72K)

Attached: dd79vah-7986453d-6766-457e-8dd7-f6a752ace2c6.jpg (864x1646, 379K)

>They can't resist the BBC

How can humans even compete?

Attached: 1341170195713.png (201x197, 75K)

Attached: 1479672166970.png (268x300, 31K)

Attached: dd79u06-1291a7a5-bf63-432d-a7c3-7ebdbaa1c0ff.jpg (1052x923, 237K)

Attached: 446d822303ba769656040e0aa134abe2-dcq60ok.png (320x225, 22K)

Does Honey have a chance of getting in IDW?

Attached: official___honey_the_cat_by_elesis_knight-d8ro5zt.png (724x1102, 627K)

She's Classic.

So no.

Attached: Clotheswap.png (1529x1958, 950K)

Courtesy of /sthg/, your new favourite ship!

Attached: shadatch.png (780x713, 137K)

make her go "Gao"

Attached: dress_sharp_by_chauvels-dc8lwla.jpg (2111x2700, 793K)

>IDW won't release hardcover Archie sonic books.

Attached: tumblr_nvjww51nNW1rafdoxo1_1280.jpg (1093x1428, 751K)

More like can't. The whole thing is an unpleasant nightmare for Sega, one they never want to discuss again.

Please, Eggman's dick ain't big enough to deep throat.

Attached: 1479672893524.jpg (1200x927, 871K)

More important IDW can't release the final part of Sonic Megadrive

Attached: tumblr_oggswiIWRt1stbkjno2_1280.jpg (1280x724, 230K)

Attached: Katella 134 - abt.jpg (4189x3288, 3.26M)

Attached: tumblr_o29mop1WnW1rafdoxo2_1280.jpg (825x1275, 155K)

people are retards

Attached: tumblr_o29mop1WnW1rafdoxo1_1280.jpg (825x1275, 253K)

Attached: 1467246673047.jpg (342x790, 42K)

Why does she wear that weird mask?

Hide her face and emotions.

is this Giselle Ligace?

Attached: tumblr_od3w571npy1vn9ju8o1_1280.png (794x764, 178K)

deviantart.com/chauvels/

Attached: madonna_by_verona7881-d9ndqdp.jpg (319x874, 375K)

So where's the porn?

Attached: IMG_2234.jpg (938x1920, 259K)

Good porn? Of a HUMAN Sonic character???
That's funny user.

Attached: dczekfu-77d09d62-337b-4845-99a9-51b662682e08.png (638x623, 179K)

Attached: Sage please.jpg (644x818, 145K)

Attached: baeb972f618eac5cc8cb4333f36fb7ec-dc88mjn.png (142x196, 10K)

Attached: Madonna_Katella_Tennis_wip.jpg (949x1210, 435K)

What kind of lunatic gives their kids the same name?

yeah that was pretty lame, overlord just wasn't as cool. And they take him down in one issue.
I'm just happy blaze was able to power up adn fuck up like half of his fleet of ships

Attached: katandmadsmall.jpg (1224x792, 117K)

what's really weird was that Ian has mentioned disliking Metal Overlord even mocking it in Worlds Collide. I wonder if it was mandate or something

Attached: RCO007_1469451660.jpg (910x1400, 450K)

only noticed the tentacles grabbing her now, wtf

Attached: 1461855054542.jpg (860x825, 223K)

sonaze 4 ever

Attached: file.png (965x828, 1.26M)

Hells yeah.

based

Attached: 1507054505217.png (1280x1496, 1.27M)

I would be absolutely fine if Sega removed any mention of humans from the Sonic franchise however it would have to be a COMPLETE removal! Meaning that all the stuff that came with the humans has to be removed as well. Basically just get rid of Shadow godammit! His backstory doesn't make sense otherwise!

Attached: ba99067555c1b83152090e5515c24e02-dbsslqj.png (1266x710, 92K)

Kinda of feels like they're testing the waters with Tangle & Whisper for other spin-off stories, so far it isn't so bad but yeah, I feel like people should have more time with Tangle and Whisper in the main series before we get to know them (like, I think getting Whisper's whole story is kinda too soon, seems like she has some beef with Shadow). Ah well, I still like reading about them.

I actually hope they do. There's no better way to promote the comic series then to give characters from the comic a chance to shine in the games (probably spin-offs).

Can guarantee that shes mad because of the shadow clones

Attached: bee77ff35b30c9e097fc51c15116823e56571829.png (1481x806, 567K)

aren't the chances of this happening pretty much 0%? I thought sega doesn't really give a fuck about the comics

They don't. It just a paycheck to them.

that's a dude

>Once she started dating Antoine, Sally and Bunnie barely interacted at all.
:(
they really let bunnie go as a character
Geoffrey is literally the worst character in the archie series. So fucking badly written, only created so Penders could live out his fantasies of cucking a cartoon hedgehog.

Attached: file.png (700x1059, 1.5M)

Attached: sonmadofun_by_joeadok.png (532x514, 38K)

Reminder that according to Penders, he took Sally's virginity.

really hoping sega keeps its iron fist to prevent IDW sonic from becoming a Legend of Korra-style lezfest between Tangle and Whisper and whatever female characters happen to be friends.

Sega doesn't give a shit what they do with non-game characters.

Why do you think Sally and Nicole became lesbians in the first place?

CHAD SILVER

Attached: file.png (1280x960, 1.66M)

Game characters can never be in relationships.

But I ship it, just to piss off Silvaze fans.

>Sally and Nicole became lesbians
not outriiiiight

IDW characters are mostly terrible. Tangle is just plain tedious.

That was the intent, anyway.

Well others have already said it, but Amy (who was a brown hedgehog) and Charmy (way way smaller like an actual bee) came from a Japanese comic. The manga is actually kinda cute.

I think Maria, Gerald, and the other humans pre-Unleashed wouldn't be out of place if they were given cartoony looks as the humans in Unleashed as well

This, if more humans are show in future Sonic games, I want them to look like the Unleashed ones.

Too bad. Since the IDW comics have been better than the most recent games. They could've started cross-promotion with the reboot. Ah well.

>Eggman paralyzes her capture friends and does weird shit with their bodies.
Considering he's dumping toxic metal slime everywhere that turns people into zombies, I wouldn't be surprised.

For LW, that's because the characters are literally on another planet
For Unleashed, the characters pretty much shared their worlds with the human characters like the Adventure games
It wasn't until Forces pretty much rectonned it to being Sonic's world and Human's world being separated.
Basically.

>Oh, crap!
Is this real?

Silvaze is a shit ship that should've never happened. I'm glad he stuck to Blaze's actual backstory from the rush games

Attached: 1479434922456.png (1094x1376, 302K)

This. I wouldn't mind if Maria and Gerald look closer to Unleashed's style

Yeah, and?

>I liked the original idea better of it having cartoony humans/Mario's home kingdom more.
Me, too. Especially like the human characters from Mario Tennis/Golf.
img.fireden.net/v/image/1484/35/1484352073557.png

Gerald is literally Eggman but older. If you changed him, that would make things even more jarring.

Point taken. Gerald stay the same, Maria should definitely look closer Unleashed style