Well I guess we know who won the war

Well I guess we know who won the war.

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-224230~2.png (720x804, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abZmFCs-ltY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The people who aren't spamming shit like this
Now just save us all a lot of trouble and kill yourself

Source on that, OP
>B-but pic relate
Screencaps of literally who twiter doesn't count as source.

Attached: yx4ck7ylvs921.png (250x230, 60K)

What war?

what war

Infinity Train for doing exactly the run they want and not giving a potentially pitfall prone series too long a run while will degrade the series rapidly
Meanwhile Amphibia confirmed itself as the next Star Vs

between the voices in OP's head

I think I saw it also pop up in another thread, lemme see
have a gander at this

>show called Infinity Train
>is only 10 episodes
huh?

The july 2019 Yea Forumsivil war user...

Shit was gruesome Day fo Yea Forums ... people had anne tribes... Infinity tribes... peter griffin tribes...DC super hero tribes.. and fucking Pocahontas tribes... it was a autism at its finest ... luckily you wasnt there becuase you could of been drafted to fight your show, stay in school user... your a good kid

Attached: EC86F10C-FFA9-4C44-972A-625B6CD5A8F3.png (196x258, 67K)

But I'm 24

Attached: D5bHwkAUUAAC0d3.png (408x408, 186K)

The cunny war.

Uhh My mistake sir

Attached: ACFB3900-50E5-411F-BAFC-324B151FEC40.jpg (284x284, 14K)

The Great Waifu War of 2019

Attached: 1563860102447.png (1357x695, 807K)

A shitty war between Anne from Amphibia, Tulip from Infinity Train, and Luz from Owl House that in reality is just four or five faggots spamming the catalog screaming, "WAIFU WAAAAARR" with everyone else telling them to shut the fuck up.

not with a shitty-ass name like that

>infinity train is only 10 episodes
>12 forever will take more than a year
What did they mean by this?

>Pocahontas tribes
okay, that one fits

This. Not to sound like a jewish-made article, but IT being this way is a GOOD thing. The show will end when the story is told instead of dragging on aimlessly.

>Amphibia confirmed itself as the next Star Vs
What

don't engage with the shitposters, nigga

>All this fucking cope

now that's something I can die for

Attached: 1554010836208.gif (200x214, 257K)

>He thinks that's the shitposter
>Not the people posting dab pictures and "cunny war"

You're all faggots at the moment

Bullshit, this is not what Anne would have wanted, CN ass is grass!

I hope I get to see the conclusion of the acclaimed Teen Titans Go.

>Infinity Train is going to come and go and be forgotten.
>Owl House is a production disaster and its premise and designs won't be able to carry the mess.

The frogs came, set the bar, and won the race before the competition started.

trannies on suicide watch

>badly needed show
>strong female protagonist show 1472
?
At this point literally every show is about female characters. What are boys supposed to watch these days?

user

You don't watch these shows for the fem protags

You watch it for the cunny

Big City Greens?
Craig of the Creek?
OK KO?

This is ideal actually. I'd rather they tell a concise story from beginning to end rather than force the series to conform to a shitty filler-heavy slice of format.

Plus with it being like this we won't have to listen Tumblr faggots yelling "give us they gays" cause it's already a completed product.

What's wrong with 10 episodes? It's a great length to tell an actual story.

10 episodes, nigga. You can air the entire show in a day and there would still be enough shows left before Adult Swim hours.

Don't bother user. Whiny men will always look at shows that aren't 100% dedicated to them and cry "reverse sexism"

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=abZmFCs-ltY

I love this "war" so much, we haven't had a shitfest like this in ages.

Boys don't watch anything. They play videogames and then they watch let's plays from Youtube.

What the fuck is this war everyone is talking about? I keep seeing Owl House, Amphibia and Family Guy being mentioned. In fact a thread was just shitting on them.
Was there a falling out between literal fanbases that I missed? Am I being meme'd on? I haven't been on Yea Forums in weeks.

Some fake rivalry bullshit between Amphibia, owl house, and infinity train that went on to become the “tribe” threads. Go search it on he catalog

Would fight for

Amphibia and Infinity Train went to war. Owl House was there too. Other shows have started to join in and pick teams. You need to choose yours, user, it's dangerous to go alone. Personally I'm Team Entrapta

Attached: 1542748306832.png (1280x1280, 1.83M)

>What the fuck is this war everyone is talking about?
The Big 3 of cartoons (Amphibia, Infinity Train, and Owl House) battling for supremacy.

Can’t we just head off to a waifu thread and call it a day?

Attached: CA0ACAE4-D1F4-4936-BD62-4C95BD8517C1.png (426x446, 362K)

>About 50 minutes
A little short but we haven't had a great cartoon mini series since Over the Garden Wall years ago. I am all for this idea.
Amphibia can be the next good cartoon I follow for a couple of seasons that I will be complaining about here in a couple of seasons when the quality drops.

100 minutes.
Not sure why I wrote 50.

>Excluding Reggie from your waifu war
Uh, that's kinda transphobic, bro.

Attached: ReggiePNG.png (360x640, 170K)

Oh, right. Reggie exists. Totally forgot

Well the big 3 of girl mcs on magical adventures, at least. DCSHG, SU, and others are doing just fine. Also who knows when Reggie will step into the war.

thank god, I can't wait for this shit to disappear again

Yeah, I think autism won

Autism always wins.

>it's impossible for a studio to sign on for more episodes after a miniseries is over
Full blown retard

Well, the way CN is handling the show by doing a bomb format will basically make forgotten by everyone by the time it ends.

>worsen the art style because "durrr Tulip was too hard to animate"
>only make 10 episodes anyway

I'd say I'd be surprised and angry, but its a Cartoon Network IP, you'd have to be an utter fool or a shill to put any faith into what they produce.

Attached: VickyLosesHerIcky317.jpg (1912x1072, 120K)

>Being small, concise and planned ahead show is a bad thing
The fuck? I don't care how long a show is, if it's fantastic, it's fantastic.

Attached: under 25s.jpg (950x475, 641K)

>if it's fantastic, it's fantastic.
But this won't be fantastic, stupid.

Well then you shouldn't be complaining about it being short then.

>implying I complained about anything when I just came into this thread to call you stupid
Man you're so stupid.

This whole war shit was a stupid idea from the beginning and the people forcing it are retarded
That being said I would impregnate Anne

The three or four people who don't have enough pointless fights to pick in their own threads yet so they invade the threads of other shows to fling shit at their waifus.

We'll see about that at Area 51.

This is honestly welcome. There are so many anime that I can name off that only lasted for a single season or were a mini-series and went on to be genre-defining powerhouses of the industry. Western animation needs more artists that have clear visions. They still produce wonderful things even on tight budgets, they have a clear knack for storytelling, and they can actually work with business types. FLCL still sells an absurd amount of merch, and look how short and concise its original run was (the new, shit seasons no one asked for not withstanding)

>badly needed
No show is "badly needed"

Wasn't this retard banned, why is he back?

This post is now owned by the toads of toad tower. Pay your taxes or face the consequences. Oh and fuck infinity train and its 10 pathetic episodes.

Attached: 1494174490949.png (408x408, 11K)

Tulip is the kind of female friend who you’d occasionally hang out and talk to

Anne is the kind of female friend you’d actually get a crush on.

I didn't even notice to be honest, just saw some stupid threads and ignored them

Based and F-Annepilled.

Nice. Over the Garden Wall should have been a bit longer IMO, but the miniseries format seems pretty well-suited for these mysterious shows

I'm excited

Attached: IMG_20190706_233434.png (750x750, 397K)

Fuck yes. Finally another self-contained story.

I want to stay optimistic for IT after that first episode turned out to actually be pretty good, and I do think that this is the kinda show that looks like it’ll benefit from having already had a clearly planned out story that is allowed to just run from start to finish. But while I see a lot of people saying this could be the next Over the Garden Wall, I still have my reservations and think this could still turn out like The Hollow instead. The Hollow similarly was only ten episodes long, had a very strong start, was about some kids that were isekaied into a weird scifi puzzle solving scenario, and was probably planned out from start to finish with a clear idea of the plot before being produced and then dropped all at once. And that show turned out to be horrible garbage because of its shitty big end reveal. Infinity Train could easily fall down the same path.

Attached: 6D1DE430-2BA4-471C-B3D3-9261964C077D.jpg (680x510, 207K)

....Who?

>her shoes are the colors of thr made up tranny flag
Goddammit

I’m pretty sure the character is a chick that was born with a vagina who doesn’t especially want to be a dude, though. I don’t think she’s trans, so the shoes must mean something else, if anything.

What a load of horseshit. Sounds like when Samurai Flamenco or Valvrave the Liberator finished airing and some mouthbreathers on Yea Forums kept perpetuating new shows as "the NEW Wild Ride".