If thor was operating a crane, could it pick up mjolnir

if thor was operating a crane, could it pick up mjolnir

Attached: 1541925464055.png (185x265, 27K)

The crane could do it without thor, it's not living thus not effected by the rules.

No

>The crane was actually Autobot Thor

ive thought this
what if he was just out of reach and used a pipe or something to pull it to him? would it actually move?

Mjolnir intelligently thwarts attempts to circumvent its enchantment with trickery

Conversely, if the circumstances of a movement would still be in the spirit of its enchantment, it would move

...he has the summon power, user

Do you know anything about Thor?

Does the zero gravity cheat work? Should it work?

Attached: 5252036-3205563-red+hulk+vs+thor+06.1.jpg (674x1018, 111K)

nope
all i know really beyond the marvel movies is that it was forgred froma dying star rather than in one or the other way around

And how about beating Thor with his hammer while he's holding it?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (602x932, 577K)

that is fucking based

First appearance of Thor bro. Shits magic he would never have to do that, it always returns to his hand.

Attached: RCO009.jpg (1005x1500, 537K)

That is actually logical/plausible to do. Thor is holding it

How many vagina's?

weird that i dont recall him ever doing this becasue i actually really enjoyed the thor movies
does it happen in the movies?

This is bait right?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 977K)

no its not fucking bait
i dont really watch movies nor do i eep track of them
ive only really read into wildstorm and vertigo

He does it all the fucking time though

Attached: giphy (1).gif (365x205, 2.04M)

It probably shouldn't have, but the hammer ruled that it was okay so it did.

i thought this was some kind of boomerang effect
i feel abit retarded now

Yes it's a very common thing he does. The hammer is always able to find him and sometimes races through space right to him. I think one time he was in another dimension or something and it still managed to come to him. The movies have been very accurate in how it works in that aspect.

could you reccomend me some good arcs revolving around asgrad and the gods and etc.

is mjolnir in a swimming pool or on the second floor of a building?

The go to recommendation is Simonson's Thor run. It's old school but it's solid and you'll learn everything you need to know. If you want something a bit more current I like JMS's Thor run. It's a good starting point and Gillen keeps it going after JMS finishes.

ill look inot them, thanks man