Jesus Christ, Scott

Jesus Christ, Scott.

Attached: file.png (957x603, 979K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/co/search/text/jesus christ scott/type/op/
nypost.com/2017/03/16/hasidic-man-sent-to-prison-for-viciously-beating-gay-black-student/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/108793116/#108793116
desuarchive.org/co/thread/108756521/#108756521
desuarchive.org/co/thread/108748179/#108748179
desuarchive.org/co/thread/108739460/#108739460
desuarchive.org/co/thread/108733061/#108733061
desuarchive.org/co/thread/108729010/#108729010
desuarchive.org/co/thread/108721868/#108721868
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If more minorities did this, we would have less racism.

Are we gonna have this thread daily or what

That's not how the law works.

Fuck off wannabe lawyer

no, you'd find a reason to hate them anyway

also
>minorities should capture other minorities and imprison them in basements

no, they would let them go because "we da same race"

but i'm an actual lawyer

You really believe that? Lmao, what a dumbass

White racists have such unrealistic expectations of minorities. You basically want them to develop a hivemind, stage a global meeting of all non-whites everywhere and agree to never do anything slightly negative again both as a group and as individuals.

Where is this from? And is it a good story?

Most recent Uncanny X-Men run by Matthew Rosenberg.

It was absolutely terrible and mostly irrelevant.

I enjoyed it for the reason people hated it. I loved all the deaths. The only part of the run I disliked was the last issue. Some people take comics way too seriously

>Born with a third rainbow coloured nipple
>Classified as a mutant
>Denied meaningful employment because of racism but have no cool powers so can’t join any X-teams
>Rob a pharmacy for meds
>Cyclops arrests me and blows my head off

Even worse.

I'm surprise it didn't get an SoP this year

He certainly nipped your crimewave in the bud

Oh well, it's probably for the breast.

I remember there was a mutant who used be black, but when his powers activated, it made his skin turn blue. Imagine being that guy.

>I'm a mutant. My mutant power is my blue skin.

boards.fireden.net/co/search/text/jesus christ scott/type/op/
I guess so.

>people are made racists because of logical observation of events around them, and not because of insane hate and a deep rooted adherence to propaganda and fear mongering
It literally does not matter what minorities do, people who are racist are just going to be racist.

Don't forget about Ugly John.

Attached: file.png (809x600, 1.18M)

>White racists have such unrealistic expectations of minorities.
Yeah, fuck white people for expecting others races to want to improve their communities and get rid of criminal elements in them!

Considering you don't remotely do that for your own, yeah, it is quite unrealistic. Also sage for yet another stealth /pol/ thread.

Just proving the "expects them to be a hivemind and hold race-wide meetings" thing.

When are you going to stop school shooters from happening? Better yet, why don't you just unify all white people and get rid of minorities and multiculturalism for good?

>People only have predispositions because irrationality and deeply rooted social conspiracies! Not because of the human ability to recognize patterns and make judgements on them!
I always hate how you high horse fops lecture everyone about the world while barely even understanding human nature.

Attached: 4FAC5407-D4C3-4748-940A-3AF625E013C4.jpg (657x360, 53K)

Yeah take that intellectual high horse while proving you can't read at the same time.

You misunderstand the far left. If a black man shoots your brother you have to forgive him because he didn't shoot my brother.
Not far-left whites aren't people.

frick off mutants are above the law

>Be average joe malformed due to mutation
>Life is even harder because you're ugly
>Supermodel-bodied people fly in on their expensive jet from the suburbs and wreck shit up with their actually useful powers
>They leave before they face consequences
>They make you a target by claiming they did it all for you
>People who've suffered from their actions lash out at you
>The supermodel mutants take offense in your stead and vow to fight harder
These people are scum.

Yes, tell me more about what I want. You are obviously the expert and know me better than myself.

that's why I legit hate x-men. They all fucking look like models

Right? It's hard to push the victim angle when they look like they just finished posing for a greek sculptor. But I guess they wouldn't be sympathic and marketable if they looked like the Toxic Crusader.

fuck off scott

Attached: cyclops dies.jpg (1187x1064, 243K)

It's okay it happens a lot.

Attached: file.png (1473x757, 2.88M)

Are you a “white racist”? If not, then you should’ve kept your mouth shut.
Hey buddy, stop those Neo Nazis then we can speak.

>minorities should capture other minorities and imprison them in basements
.....And this is bad why?!

Because then white people don't benefit from the private prison industry which incentivizes politicians to enforce the school->prison pipeline of PoC.

Nobody forces them to commit crime, and the crimes they do commit tend to be incredibly retarded.

Attached: doge racism.jpg (759x540, 88K)

Wealthy black people still commit even more crime than poor white people.

Not really.
Jews take accountability for their own and people still hate them.

t. Jontron and his unsourced /pol/ infographic

Why is hate insane? Hate is a boundary. It has a physiological and social purpose. Stop trying to equate “angry” with “hateful” and either with “evil.”

I hate to pull a Jojo reference, butt...

>Jotaro: Your crimes are invisible to society and the law, so I'll be your Judge!

nah, racists would find something else to complain about.

We’re not primitive warring tribes anymore, retard.

I appreciate you.

Accountability in a way you're not thinking. They only look after their own kind and even if anything remotely threatens their community, they'll fight tooth and nail even if they're at fault.
>gang beat a gay man in public
>oy vey you dumb goy, he has to be out of jail by sundown! Just release him who cares he nearly killed a non-Jew
>state initiates no exceptions vaccine rule
>actual words said "you motherfucker! We're coming for you!"
They get hate from their own communal actions

Like whites have EU?

When the fuck has a group of Jews beaten up a gay guy? Or anyone for that matter?

Not Nightcrawler and Beast.

This is such motte and bailey bullshit. Read what the original post said, retard

>Considering you don't remotely do that for your own
Because it's not necessary when white people generally behave as if they were raised by human beings.

>When are you going to stop school shooters from happening?
The statistical presence of school shootings is infinitesimal compared to virtually every other type of crime in the country.

>stop those Neo Nazi then we can speak
Again, the presence of Neo Nazis among whites is extremely small, and their actual impact on society is virtually nonexistent if you don't consider words a fucking crime and only look at "Nazi crimes" that're actually being committed. You are comparing a group where nearly half of all males spend time in prison, to a group where anytime they do something particularly egregious it's so out of the norm that it makes national news, where you can point at it and pretend it's the same thing. The black and Hispanic community have done a fucking terrible job at tidying up their own communities and culture, largely because of the weak, impotent mindsets created by distinguishing them as a protected class who're automatically owed something by society. Every time you make an excuse for low expectations among minorities, you're actively harming them.

You take that back you uncultured fucking pig.

Attached: 1554266800620.jpg (643x1200, 72K)

Imagine unironically being this retarded.

Based
>what are vigilantes

>muh social and economic reasons
Gee, it's weird how black people all seem to be almost universally plagued by the same social and economic issues for generations, despite the fact that literally every other minority group, especially Asians and Jews, and various European subcultures have refused to remain a monolithic bedrock of underachievers, allowing their best and brightest to rise up despite the extreme prejudice and hardships they faced. Gosh golly, thinking about that makes me uncomfortable.

Attached: 1421556179717.png (532x555, 701K)

gee it's almost like black people specifically faced generational systemic disadvantages huh

Attached: explain.jpg (307x485, 68K)

>It’s unrealistic to expect people to be held to the same standards they hold themselves to.
Did you just imply minorities are lesser than white people, since they can’t be held to the same standards?

>The statistical presence of school shootings is infinitesimal compared to virtually every other type of crime in the country.
So stop them from happening

Is there any number of generations that can pass where you will ever stop using that excuse?

>white people have complete control over all other white people and never do anything wrong because of their implicit white people agreement to police themselves
ok

>nypost.com/2017/03/16/hasidic-man-sent-to-prison-for-viciously-beating-gay-black-student/

Funny how Goggle brings the focus away from Jews committing crimes in the search. That selective search is real.

This is but one of many times they do things like this, often times the media doesn't report it.

I work for the City in Law Enforcement to help give my post some credibility

Another one? Wasn't last week enough for you OP?

Sure, let's all vote to enact policies that will lift black people and other disadvantaged minorities out of their generational poverty caused, so when they do something stupid you can actually say it was because muh 13% and those libs won't have an excuse.

>gee it's almost like black people specifically faced generational systemic disadvantages huh
That's the point. Every minority group faced systemic disadvantages. The Irish weren't even considered white until recent decades and were treated violently in white communities for hundreds of years before eventually integrating. Asians only sent their most uneducated, unskilled workers over here and were stuck building railroads for generations, treated like subhuman bugmen by the white majority, but here they are today, economically outperforming the average white person and generally regarded as intelligent and competent people. Ethnic Jews have been a nomadic people for thousands of years and have repeatedly risen up in the ranks of wherever they settle, including America, where they were once thought of as stupid, unclean savages and now are disproportionately represented in literally every elite facet of society. There is no logical reason why black people couldn't have followed that same pattern, especially considering that they were a larger, more familiar portion of the population than any of those other groups and have multiple eras of activism working almost exclusively for their betterment. America is a meritocracy, and anybody who says otherwise is a complacent loser.

That's a dumb response. Go back, read again, and see if you understand it better.

Based.

Ditto for Asians but we got over it. What's your excuse?

Give me an example in America where any of the groups you mentioned had an event as terrible and dedicated to keeping them beneath whites as the firebombings and riot that happened in Tulsa.
Asians had it better.

How about "literally being sent to internment camps"?

Yes, I agree, immigrants have it very hard.

So this isn't even an X-Men thread anymore, huh?

Are you saying we should pass an act to give reparations to the black community?

The fact that these threads never seem to acknowledge any black people who have achieved success in life is proof that it really doesn't matter what they do, you'd just hate them and lump them all together anyway.

X-Men are retarded anyway
>"abloobloo we're so unfairly persecuted"
>proceeds to do everything possible that fully justifies persecution

B-but muh born this way...

No, we should ship then back to Africa so that they can finally be free from the oppressive white man.

Nope, we brought them here, so it is literally our obligation to give them the same opportunities and treatment as white people.
Also we tried that with Liberia and it didn't work.

>Jannies delete comments defending black people
>Leave the /pol/ shit up and leaves the thread alone
neat

Lmao the comment really did get deleted
racists are such snowflakes baka

Horseshoe theory in action, my friend.

>immigrants have it very hard.
Then they should stay in their own countries

Attached: 20190724_001200.png (290x221, 54K)

>all those triggered Yea Forumsmblr responses to this post
You guys must be really fun to be around.

>we brought them here
Funny, I don't remember doing that. I'm sure they don't remember it either. Do you mean to imply that every successive generation is beholden to the sins of ancestors who've been dead for several times longer than they were ever alive? Better watch it with that. I think you'll be surprised what you turn up.

Welfare and affirmative action. No shit, it really is the worst thing the modern world's done for minorities. It rewards the lowest common denominator and perpetuates helplessness. If you want to help black people, take away the gibs.
Also, you are completely missing the point of "systemic" and moving the goal posts. If you want to talk about individual, private actions taken by one race against another, then I've got bad news for you, because black on white crime is so fucking pervasive that by your own logic we ought to deport everyone darker than an iced coffee immediately.

>illegal immigrants
ftfy

One, I didn't bring anyone here

Two, they have all the same rights as anyone else. The fact that they enforce a culture of irresponsibility and laziness and victimhood among themselves is irrelevant to that fact. Nobody can ever be born in exact equal environments, and once you start trying to "make up" for those discrepancies with "positive discrimination", what you end up with is an oppression competition and a race to the bottom that drags society down as a whole by forcing incompetent people into positions they have no ability to maintain

Equality =/= Equity and it is beyond stupid to try and force it to. Life is not fair and no amount of bleeding heart legislation will make it so

because nothing says "fun" like "all minorities should become secret police and exact extrajudicial justice on their own people"

Jesus Christ OP
desuarchive.org/co/thread/108793116/#108793116
desuarchive.org/co/thread/108756521/#108756521
desuarchive.org/co/thread/108748179/#108748179
desuarchive.org/co/thread/108739460/#108739460
desuarchive.org/co/thread/108733061/#108733061
desuarchive.org/co/thread/108729010/#108729010
desuarchive.org/co/thread/108721868/#108721868

And yet if it was the other way around he would have gotten a longer sentence

I wonder what the OP is attempting to achieve with this. I'm starting to think he's inviting /pol/ shitposting.

I actually inform the proper channels every time /pol/ shit comes up.

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard. Get fucked back to pol/ you neonazi.

you forgot to drop a tumblr in there somewhere

Get fucked in the ass by your racist idiotic president that likes neonazis scum that are to shot dead like the vermin they are.

yikes
imagine being this guy

based

Reminds me of this Hawkman comic You are using a hypothetical as an excuse to not clean up your own shit. You people need to grow up.

Attached: 1A071054-2F7C-45C8-B07A-3C1F18FC1488.jpg (724x985, 843K)

This thread has convinced me. I'm off to go and convince all other black people in the world to do what I say.

>responding to a hypothetical with another hypothetical
it's only fair

Godspeed.

Attached: 4d3.jpg (391x721, 50K)

He’s saying “why should I clean up my room if you are just going to make me clean another room afterwords.” It’s just lazy. Clean your fucking room.

>Creepy fascist Scott a la Utopia-era
>Jamie as his one-man-army right hand man

I want it so bad

It's more like you just cleaned your room and then your mom comes in and says "it doesn't matter how clean your room is if every other kid in the neighbourhood's room isn't also clean. Go and clean their rooms too, you worthless piece of shit."

Orthodox Jews in NYC do this. They even have their own, illegitimate judges and court system. it's actually kind of fucked

Attached: file.png (640x457, 391K)

The real problem with the argument you /pol/lacks are making is that it shows a complete inability or unwillingness to view minorities as individuals who make their own decisions and live their own independent lives with independent thoughts, opinions and values.

Many minorities unironically seem to think we are, i.e. gangs.

>I work for the City in Law Enforcement
And my dad works at Nintendo.

Kurt literally has women lining up to fuck him.

Attached: chadcrawler.jpg (1041x1600, 652K)

You are really grasping. It’s like there is shit on your walls and it’s stinking up the whole house, everyone’s yelling at you to do a better job and yet you still reaching for excuses so you don’t have to scrub the walls.

Other black people aren't my problem in the same way other white people aren't your problem. Stop lumping me in with every member of my race across the fucking planet, I'm just trying to live my life.

Attached: c526f47bba453481bd091517ad02ae359cd77a0c61f9af1733e3fe07e7119ecb.jpg (625x468, 78K)

I don’t disagree with that

Yes yes, we see your feeble attempts at damage control. Very impressive.

Attached: 1509655431588.png (545x575, 745K)

>let’s do genocide!
>yeah, let’s not.

>can’t you two see you’re exactly the same?!

Racism is bad and stuff, but your misunderstanding of how racism spreads is unhelpful.

For example, cops are racist. This is true, they are, but they don't come onto the force that way, and the longer they're on the force the more racist they become. This is true for black cops as well: a black cop is more likely to shoot a black suspect than a white suspect in a similar situation. Do you understand why?

Exposure to stimuli leads to associations being formed between observable data and resulting events, whether or not there's a causal link between the observed data and the event. It isn't rational, but it is learned, and there's no way to prevent it.

For cops, the fact that they interact with violent blacks more often than dangerous whites means they learn to associate blacks with danger. There's no way to stop this without exposing them to fewer violent blacks.

As a society we can help with this to some degree by making a conscious choice in our media as to what we depict. If violent criminals in our TV shows are usually black, than we'll all learn to associate blacks with danger and develop racist attitudes, so it's wise for media companies to keep their fictional criminals diverse.

But you can't change reality in that way, which means you need to address the root cause: the violence itself. As white people, we ARE NOT CAPABLE of changing this, that change HAS to come from within black culture because that's where the problem lies.

One side is engaging in white genocide and the other side calls them out on it. So you’re right.

>m-muh white genocide!
Literally pathetic, have sex, etc.

Attached: 1563416259245.jpg (640x628, 234K)

Why though? It's funny to watch them squirm about in their urban playgrounds, shooting each other and abandoning their pregnant girlfriends.

haha epic bro

Africa doesn't want them. They're not African.

Literally semetic, turn off the television etc.

>the fact that they interact with violent blacks more often than dangerous whites means they learn to associate blacks with danger
I've got big problems with law enforcement in general, but you're doing the pigs a disservice here. Their prejudice is completely rational. There's something more important than sheer numbers that you have to keep in mind here. It's PER CAPITA. Police have overall more run-ins with whites than they do blacks because the white population is several times larger, but the odds that an an encounter with a black suspect is going to turn violent are much greater than the odds that a encounter with a white suspect will turn violent. This isn't something you can pin on cops either, because statistically they're less likely to arrest problematic black suspects than problematic white suspects, usually out of fear of being labeled racist or the generally lower expectations society has for black people. Cops are more cautious and suspicious of black people because they'd objectively be doing a shittier job and unnecessarily risking their lives if they didn't. A cop who doesn't have that chip on his shoulder is in serious danger.
>If violent criminals in our TV shows are usually black, than we'll all learn to associate blacks with danger and develop racist attitudes, so it's wise for media companies to keep their fictional criminals diverse.
If you're suggesting that art/entertainment is obligated to avoid certain realities for the vague moral betterment of society, then you're making a big fucking mistake.
>As white people, we ARE NOT CAPABLE of changing this, that change HAS to come from within black culture because that's where the problem lies.
100% agree with that. Destroy affirmative action and start focusing on building up role models within the community. I've personally wittnessed it work with black teens where all other efforts have failed.

>First Time Scott Summers Died
>Not After The Twelve

The issue only included these two.

Attached: file.png (1284x744, 2.14M)

I worked at a Texas prison for a few months in college and for some reason there was a great deal of Nigerians who went to work within the prison system. Some fresh-off-the-boat dudes. They fucking hated American blacks and American blacks hated them. It was fascinating to watch.

This guy gets it

Okay, while the blacks are doing that, let's all plan on getting together this weekend over at Dave's house to solve this whole white collar crime thing once and for all.

jesus christ we keep fucking saying it, just take the money out of politics and the rest will solve itself

Look at Black Panther. In the end the most suffering are the afro-americans, fuck Africans because it's not like you started your movie with kidnaped african women wearing an hijab.
>Afro-americans do face problem in America but they are fucking snowflake compared to Africans.

Dude, jews aren’t white. That’s not on us. But if they were white then is literally a Holocaust denier.

Attached: 1563416406340.jpg (640x628, 209K)

I'm assume that you're trying to suggest white collar crime is a predominantly "white" crime, which is hilarious, since almost every big white collar criminal you can think of is Jewish. You are clueless about the real world and your opinions reflect that. On top of that, the entire reason that black people have a reputation for being criminals is because they're drastically overrepresented in most types of crime. If a white collar industry is 90% white people and 90% of the white collar crimes within that industry are committed by white people, then you have absolutely no point to make. Is it starting to make sense to you yet?

You ever hear of this little thing called a joke?

Man you r/the_donald rejects really aren't handling your ban well

Sorry, I can't tell if you're "I was only pretending to be retarded"ing or if if that was a legitimate joke. This thread is dense with stupidity.

Ouch.

I can point to several non-Jewish white-collar criminals.

It's literally no different from the English hating the French, the only reason it's surprising to you is because you thought all black people were the same everywhere

And?
>If a white collar industry is 90% white people and 90% of the white collar crimes within that industry are committed by white people, then you have absolutely no point to make.

>the only reason it's surprising to you is because you thought all black people were the same everywhere
Not at all. I thought it was fascinating because black people seemed to hate the Africans for no reason whatsoever and the Africans hated the black Americans for all the same reasons that are being discussed in this thread. You live your live through assumptions.

>jewish people are in a position of systemic power and that's bad
but also
>there is no such thing as systemic power, black people are just worse
:thinking:

Remember what I said about those assumptions, you fucking retard?

No one claims this. Just that unlike everyone else certain people get to power through nepotism and deception and they use their power for evil. It’s a crap shoot how everyone else turns out.

>You live your live through assumptions.
Somewhat rich coming from the person attempting to argue that all American blacks are criminals in need of correction on a cultural and psychological level.

>this thread

Attached: hitler.jpg (946x472, 78K)

I’m with this mustache man desu

He seems really level headed and calm

Funny how Hitler ordered millions of people to be murdered but then the world population kept growing over 4 billion to whatever it is now. Seems to me like another genocide is needed just to curb the landfills loaded with diapers and China crap

Thanos, please

Lead by example, champ

>all American blacks are criminals
It doesn't strike you as a red flag that you have to completely bullshit up things I never said to justify your emotionally opposition to the things I actually did say?
>correction on a cultural and psychological level
And this is a bad thing? Literally the only "correction" actually being suggested is to take small culture steps toward no longer being the most severely overrepresented group in almost every type of crime in the country.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is Hitler and not everyone who recognizes discrepancies between cultures is encouraging racial genocide by voicing it. You're shameful.

Attached: Dumb Place.jpg (696x754, 191K)

Only if I get to take at least 2 billion with me, bub

wouldn't be the first time the X-men broke laws

wtf why are you talking about comics

Great, now that he's finally gone we can all get back to bitching about shitty X-Men comics again.

Thread's dead, baby. Thread's dead.

Who is gone?

Eh, it was a shot.

OP, you're never going to be able to post this panel without a /pol/lack coming in and saying "why don't black people capture other black people and tie them up in basements????"

might as well stop spamming it

It never got this bad before, and there were a few times a decent conversation was had.

Attached: bang ding ow.png (595x498, 695K)