WHO DOES MARVEL THINK THEY'RE FOOLING?

>Casting calls for Taskmaster called for a black brit and described Taskmaster as "tough, dangerous and mysterious, but also powerful, smart and sexy".

>Black brit actor O-T Fagbenle cast as Rick Mason, described as a "freelance mercenary and old flame of Natasha."

>Taskmaster's actor was not announced at Comic-Con despite the character being confirmed to appear by the trailer and concept art.

They're telegraphing the twist a mile away.

Attached: Taskmaster.png (1095x557, 716K)

>Taskmaster
>brit

>that guy is supposed to be “powerful, smart and sexy”
Mutt World

Attached: 0B7D2D2D-271C-4D1C-9A6E-FB60DBA0281C.jpg (282x233, 18K)

Do you feel like you are any of those things?
Or that you could portray them convincingly?
With all that great ancestry in your genes?
Just curious.

Why is it always black why can't it be Hispanic or fucking asain or something?

Diverse means black.

Yelena mirrors all of Natasha's moves in the footage. She's Taskmaster.

I'm fine with them going this way for the movie.

I just hate that he'll be portrayed this way in every other piece of media from now on.

it's for normies

I thought he was going to be Rick Mason/Agent, but Taskmaster seems obvious now

Hispanics are the most shafted when it comes to comic book characters, just outpaced by Indians.

what twist?

Natasha is into chocolate? Isn't she Russian?

Nigga a Filipino plays Drax and they're the Mexicans of Asians

>why can't it be Hispanic or fucking asain
Because they don't want stubby manlets or twinks.

>old flame
fucking boomers

>Fagbenis
Get the fuck out of here.

>He says this when Ultron is a Hispanic Teenager and there are more Hispanic Spidermen/women than black

Nah, she just does a standard Red Room disarming move at the same time as Natasha.

but none of them are relevant

Imagine the set up time it would take to make a bunch of Mexicans or asians appear as tall, or taller than they're co stars. I'd love to see the hours wasted making a manlet as tall as a 5'7" woman.

He's black?

You sound mad

Shang Chi is getting a movie at least. We Hispanics get screwed and America is likely going to be "our" movie even though few if any people actually liked her solo because it was shit.

>It's another black dude gets a white reddish/brown haired guy's role.

Attached: 3087284-taskmaster.jpg (1000x520, 317K)

She isn't even mexican anyways

Miles.

Taskmaster is brown hair quit playing yourself

America is Hispanic like Wolverine is Japanese. Just because they claim they are, doesn't change the fact that they ain't.

because blacks are always whining about it unlike the others

Wait till you see the Eternals cast

Batista is as much Greek as he is Filipino

Nobody liked her solo but she has WAY more than just that shit run. Not our fault that's all you read, and that you genuinely think the people who like her (who exist, by the way) do so because of Rivera.

>We Hispanics get screwed

Salma Hayek tho

Have you ever seen an Antonio Banderas movie?

...Banderas is Spanish. When people say "Hispanic", they mean Latinos, not Europeans. You've literally got the same mentality as Lana fucking Rhodes.

Hispanics that aren't Chicanos don't give a fuck about representation and like the characters regardless of race.

The squeaky wheel gets the oil and all that

Okay, yeah, that was me being a dumbass, sorry.

He never even mentioned she was Mexican. You do know that other hispanics/latinos besides Mexicans exist, right? The east coast is crawling with Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, and Cubans.

Kinda tired of seeing her appear in movies desu, a fresh face would have been great, but I get that it makes sense business wise to get household names on board

You sound like the type of virgin who masturbates to facebook

>Kinda tired of seeing her appear in movies desu

If you said Anjalina Jolie, I would agree with you, but Salma Hayek is pure MILF.

Eternals needs the household names to prop it up. I look forward to fresh faces on things like FF4 and X-Men.

Did the footage leak?

>for a black brit
What?

He's from fucking Brooklyn. He should be an italian wop with a new york greaseball accent, what the fuck is this?

Because blacks are bitches who'll never do anything for themselves.
Hispanics and asians have their own industries in their own countries and productions in America. Blacks don't have shit if some jew doesn't make ti for them.

Man, I hope they don't fuck up Tasky by making him a dead-serious enemy spy.

He's a guy with a skull on his head who's power is that he can steal everyone's tech by watching them for a few minutes. These movies are usually better when they lean into the source material, so I hope they don't fuck it here, with a character I like.

>don't want stubby manlets or twinks
Then why did they hire Tom Holland?

>taskmaster
>black
this blacking of at least one person every time is getting so drab and dull and stupid and predictable of MCU movies. They clearly lack creativity and imagination.

Spics have their own massive nation right next door and the asians were mostly left alone to do their own thing.
Blacks have had their shit handled more times then americans will ever want to admit.
Black wallstreet and rosewood ring a bell?
And jews are sometimes not the friends of blacks.

Hispanics are white

>uses comic where taskmaster has an image inducer
yeah, taskmaster is a white guy. that image doesn't prove anything, except you're a retarded casual.

Attached: mcu, uh we were inspired by the ultimate version....jpg (1920x2951, 753K)

That Task master isnt even Task master. Nigga has energy absorbing power and shit, Why dont we start calling Harry Potter the Supreme Sorcerer too

like that will stop mcu from butchering characters. they simply don't give a shit.