YOUNG JUSTICE OUTSIDERS

Season 4 confirmed. I'm so conflicted. I should be jumping for joy. I was so fucking hyped when it get revived for a season 3 but with the way Season 3 is going, I just don't feel anything for a new season. I have no idea what Greg Weisman is doing at this point but he has really lost his mojo. I would rather season 4 of Young Justice gets cancelled and we get a new season of Spectacular Spider Man.

I never imagined I would feel this way about Young Justice holy shit this hurts. Fucking Weisman why

Attached: young justice lez.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dccomics.com/blog/2019/07/19/inside-outsiders-will-young-justice-break-the-terra-curse
rabb.it/Ieznos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bitching and crying thread with this same fucking OP image #849353859
oh, wonderful

>Samurai Jack
>Young Justice
>Futurama
>Family Guy
>Ren and Stimpy (Adult Party Cartoon)
>Dragon Ball (Super)
>All come back from cancellation and is shit

Has there EVER been a show that comes back from being dead and it's actually really good like the original run? I feel like it's a fucking curse

Attached: 1538445955875.jpg (420x377, 45K)

Fuck off Weisman you hack

You probably got fatigued of his "JUST AS PLANNED" writing style and cape-cast of 5 billion that has the amount of characters both screw with the pacing and fails to fully explore circumstances (Or has the most interesting situations happen off-screen in time-skips), give it a drop and come back to it when you get the craving again, because it really just is the same show, no reason to go all Linkin Park over it, not like someone has gun to your head and demanding you watch it or die.

Attached: 1354755244334.png (800x606, 171K)

Kaldur is probably kissing Wyynde OP.

At least change the filename.

This show can go to hell for ruining Static. I hope Dwayne Mcduffie comes back from the dead and strangles Greg in his sleep

Attached: static incel.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

What the fuck happened with DC, man? There used to be a time where even if the comics weren't great, at least you could be sure that the cartoons would be quality. This dropped the ball hard. Fuck, The Batman is now a good era because of how bad shit has gotten.

Beavis and Butthead came out fine. Granted, it was only revived for one season, so maybe it ended before it became shit.

>You probably got fatigued of his "JUST AS PLANNED" writing style

Do people that keep spamming this watched anything past season one?

What a complete waste of trips on an autistic characterfag.

New spoilers?

The Hey Arnold Jungle movie was pretty good

God Weisman henchman are the worst. Season 3 has been a mess

season 2 was also bad but this season had jumped the shark several times

WEISMAN LARPS as AIZEN
DC has been declining pretty badly in the 2010s

How do we fix Young Justice bros? One massive improvement would be to kill 70% of the cast. This show has way too many goddamn characters and most characters get either barely little screen time or appear on screen but don't say a single line.

Attached: 1537071317203.gif (500x375, 371K)

Kill 70% of the cast.

I honestly don't know how anyone defends this shit.

>How do we fix Young Justice bros? One massive improvement would be to kill 70% of the cast.
This is literally going to be Season 4. Change "kill" with "anti-lifed".

just focus on a few fucking characters
hell at this point just give us another time skip and focus on the super sons or something
maybe give them a SMALL team of other super hero kids or some shit I don't know

so it's a letdown.. it's still an uncanceled series that I really like, and the only good cape show airing.
it could get 30% worse and I'd still watch it

These are the same problems Season 2 had. You simply never realized it because you bingewatched it.

Remember when EVERYTHING was about Blue Beetle?

With how Weisman is handling YJ right now, I won't him to do NOTHING with Spectacular Spider-Man. I don't have faith in him no more

Attached: spectular spiderman.jpg (259x194, 16K)

I doubt in a million years that Disney would renew Spectacular anyways. It's not really in the flavor of the MCU Spiderman.

>Young Justice comes back
>It's shit
Another goddamn case of Monkey Paw

Attached: 1548394500810.jpg (398x398, 19K)

I love how season 2 was The Blue Bettle Show but he's barely in Outsiders

Every time I think about Halo I get pissed the fuck off fuck her

Artemis is the saving grace of the show, honestly. Never would have thought it back in the old days, eh?

She's the only one of the original team they're brave enough to give any additional development. >At least until they Anti-Life Bruce and Dickbats happens in S4

Dick is the one getting anti-lifed this season, not Bruce. Conner probably dies and M'gann goes evil or something.

all this #WeAreAllOutsiders bullshit with Beast Boy is setting up his creating Teen Titans, right?

I don't mind that plotline in theory, but the execution of the #Hashtagging comes across like a 55 year old trying to impersonate a millennial. (Which it is).

We will all laugh when it ends up being #Die4Darkseid

Greg said at the SDCC panel that it was an homage to fans getting the show back through social media.

The writing is on the wall. It will work at first, then Darkseid will stream his ALE, giving the message of "social media can be used for good but also for evil", then it's good again.

will this show ever again reach the heights of when Ms. Martian morphed into Black Canary while kissing Superboy?

Would the JL ever seriously be cucked by the United Nations like it is in this show?

It happened on the original Batman and the Outsiders comic the show is adapting.

I have no emotional investment in any character that didn't appear in S1.
Does anyone?

Why the fuck was that Vandal Savage episode so good, but then they didn't do ANYTHING with it?

In season 1 I didn't really care for Artemis nor Wally (who they had to kill to make him even slightly interesting).

>but then they didn't do ANYTHING with it?
Because it's fucking set-up that they had to put to explain Darkseid's objective and backstory that the show didn't mention yet. i don't even see what's so special about it. Vandal is just a fascist who is gonna fuck up trying to trick Darkseid.
Pic related was fun unless you are really offended by that show.

Attached: nightwing.jpg (1200x800, 201K)

What happened to Weisman? He's writing was on point for Gargoyles and Spider-man, but for YJ, he seems to think that convoluted plot twists, introducing numerous characters to the already bloated cast, and soap opera drama means quality writing, or at least writing that can ensure his shows last.

I like Bart, but that's because I view the original Young Justice comic members as being more legitimate inhabitants of the show. (Show Tim is a non-entity and doesn't matter.)

>or at least writing that can ensure his shows last
>Young Justice gets 4 seasons (98 episodes) and perhaps more
Woah user, it's almost like you just discovered plot twists are a good way to keep audiences engaged.

Forgot about the Doom Patrol Go! bit. That was good.

Have we had any plot twists this season? I think we're due for one.

Let's not act like Spectacular Spider-Man isn't just hours of Peter's romantic life and that they made a big mystery out of the Green Goblin's identity just for it to end up being Norman anyway.

I haven't watched Gargoyles but I bet it's not that different from YJ. I heard he also added tons of characters and subplots in the second season of that one.

The Anti-Light, but the fact that you feel that a plot twist is coming means it's working.

>it's a "Meta-Teen youth center" episode

Problem is, the plot twists and other shocking reveals are easy to figure out, especially if you read the source comic material. Terra being the traitor is a easy one. So is Jason Todd being mind controlled by the League of Shadows. I didn't have to hear him speak to know it was him.

Terra isn't going to be a traitor lmao, that's the twist. The official DC Comics page already spoiled that one. dccomics.com/blog/2019/07/19/inside-outsiders-will-young-justice-break-the-terra-curse

I'll be pissed if they waste time on Terra being a traitor. Virtually nobody watching the show at this point wants to see Judas Contract again.

Hopefully they take her in a different direction.

Even that didn't feel like a "twist" as it makes perfect sense that Batman would organize an Anti-Light

If you re-watch those shows you can see some of the problems from the beginning but I think there's a few key differences.
In Gargoyles it was Weisman's own original idea so he had to spend more time on explaining the characters and the world. He didn't go for bigger stories until he had the main cast pretty established.
In Spectacular Spider-man he was stuck with just Spider-man characters. Sure he's got a large cast but that still means by necessity the cast is a bit limited with a POV from one person.
Young Justice gave Weisman an entire universe of characters from a well known properties. Nothing holding him back so we get pure autism.

and even with an entire universe of characters, he still creates plenty of Donut Steels

Somebody just made a thread poiting out SSM is just hours of relationship drama
>Donut Steels
Who? Aside from Kaldur'ahm. I guess Perdita but she is literally a good version of Terra to write Beast Boy out of that storyline. Everyone else is an existing character, or a modified version of one. Those Scooby-Doo rip-offs?

>Let's not act like Spectacular Spider-Man isn't just hours of Peter's romantic lif
You really can't blame Weisman for that. The Gwen Stacy vs Mary Jane love triangle is like Veronica vs Betty or Asuka vs Rei for many. Fans get annoyed if writers don't mention the love triangle in their adaptations, even though they've seen it a thousand times and know the results of it. Soap opera drama is pretty much a stable for the Wall crawler, and why so many comic readers relate to Parker.

Hijab Halo is a wide enough deviation that I consider "them" a Donut Steel

First half of 3 > 1 >>> 2 >>> Second half of 3 (so far)

They could have made an OC and take all the credit but they just selected a character nobody cared about and heavily modified it. It does not count as a Donut Steel.

>Soap opera drama is pretty much a stable for the Wall crawler, and why so many comic readers relate to Parker.
Superhero comics are soap operas for boys. Period. Don't let the MCU convince you otherwise.

It's kind of corny, but I prefer it to the HURR DURR TECHNOLOGY IS BAD GUYZ boomer bullshit Supergirl is going to be doing in its newest season.

Is the interracial thing really necessary?

>interracial
user that's robosexuality.

what the hell was the point of this Its not even about SJWs or anything.
This kiss was poorly planed and just comes out of nowhere

Lesbian kiss episodes have been a dumb stunt for decades, long before the idea of pandering to the relevant groups became a thing.

I didn't know people produced television during the stone age.

The 90s was a strange and backward time.

Chicks kissing was used as softcore "these bitches are so horny they are making out with each other/dyking out!" stuff to lure in dudes.

Two average/ugly chicks snogging for love reasons/to show those ebul men is some recent thing that no one really likes and turns on no one except for creepy women and massive losers.

I'll fully admit I'm projecting here, but the way you're posting reminds me of this one guy I knew who insisted he was gay but in actuality legit just hated girls for rejecting him.

Wow..that's.
A lot of words you wrote there.
Wish I understood what any of that nonsense meant.

I think he's just trying to describe how such episodes were used. The lesbian kiss or sweeps lesbian phenomenon is a known thing though, and we can trace it to David E Kelley, as with so many other bad ideas. Of course, if this continues to be an issue in later episodes, it will graduate from stunt to annoying subplot nobody asked for.

tl;dr
>you seem like an incel to me

Oh I get it.
She's one of those creepy chicks who was turned on by those two snogging and is thus trying to indirectly protect herself and her girl crush(es) by using the same old tired chestnuts that chicks like her use.

LOL
Pathetic.

>anyone who disagrees with you has psycho-sexual problems

It's 6am Tuesday. Where's the new episode?

Wish they had a gay kiss instead this at least Bart is hot

You damn kids read too much /pol/ these days, a drunk girls kiss would've been overlooked as inconsequential just five years ago, Jesus Christ to think these are the same people who call everyone else triggered

>a drunk girls kiss would've been overlooked as inconsequential just five years ago

No it wouldn't
Secondly the lgbtqa and identity politics power brokers try to push that as life defining truths that make them better and unique beings.

I genuinely don't see what's the problem, the only "complaint" I have with the season so far is that it feels like there aren't enough episodes for all the stories and characters, but even that's solved with the S4 confirmation

Gotta push that narrative about crazed lesbians forcing their views on people.

I've been on Yea Forums for over 10 years now and I haven't seen ONE complaint about lesbians here let alone a single kiss until the last US election, and this is the only place that complains about stuff like that in the first place even today.

Greg is pretty based when it comes to calling out social justice, he even made fun of the trend of only black people being considered "diverse" nowadays

It's because of over-saturation.Lesbians were fine as an ironic thing, but now they're inserted everywhere as a form of lgbt pandering. People got tired of /u/fags defending this, so they began hating them.

I like lesbians

That's true, but I have to say the kiss is such a weirdly baity choice that it makes me wonder what its purpose is.
>omnipresent lesbians
ok

Who in the fuck are you trying to kid you stupid narrative pushing waste of spunk.
Anyone here can go take a look at the Yea Forums archives and see that people were rolling their eyes at lesbians LONG before trump was put into office.

It was right around the time that lesbians started screaming about wanting to be taken seriously and the hard push for lesbian/feminist power fantasies started happening.

Then lesbians stopped being hot and started being a subtle pathetic attempt to cuck men and shill lesbianism to stupid girls and women who didn't know any better. "I kissed a girl and liked it" ring a bell?

The media has just picked up on it and dubbed it "woke" or whatever to use it as a way to manipulate stupid fucks and make a few bucks when they realized the entirel made up "SJW" thing wasn't selling anymore.

user, dykes don't sell anymore because lesbians have poisoned the well and made lesbians both adversarial to men and unfuckable and gay pushes men away period.
And any attempts to shame people into "liking" it will be met with major push back and even anger.

bro it sounds like you're just mad you can't have sex with lesbians

lol what are you even on about
This is an 18+ website.

I have had sex with lesbians.
And I'm mad at people like you and how they are portrayed in media and used to push an agenda by creepers.

Okay, you're a retard.

Most lesbians have sex with men.

it doesn't help that /u/ and yurifags are some of the most annoying people on earth.

Attached: 1526572784729.png (679x251, 23K)

The voice acting in this show is really bad

"Rolling their eyes" is not the same as claiming the entire show is on a decline because it used a lesbian kiss to show a teen girl losing her grip

Reserve your outrage for Kaldur being gay

No they don't.
And if you even hint at that in modern media or academia they'll CRUCIFY your ass.
Which is fantastic.
It forces the lesbians in the media who're hard pushing for more gay women and subtly gaslighting chicks into gay are basically building a ghetto for themselves.
Believe me. Gay chicks do not on any level know what looks good to men. When you add in them hard pushing an anti "attractive to het cis men" thing and demonizing any man who even finds normal women attractive you get bad shit.

Even the all women are bi thing has been outed as a lie pushed to talk women into lesbianism in most places social media across the net. And the attempt to shame men into finding lesbians hot or treating them like actual women, when they've been bitching about the fantasy land notion that all men are practically begging to fuck gay women or I want to fuck them straight, by attacking their sexuality and masculinity is laughed at.

They are metaphorically, no, truly stuck between a rock and a hard place and they have nowhere to go.

I'm just really really fascinated by where this is all going to go in the next few years. I really reall[y am.

Was it a lesbian kiss though? Motherboxes aren't exactly female

Yes.
Motherboxes are female.
There are fatherboxes for example.

>Reserve your outrage for Kaldur being gay
Kaldur just spent twenty seconds at the end of the episode eye-fucking a mergirl. He's bi but only into fish.

>No they don't.
I have extensive experience in the gay community and yeah, they do. Lesbianism is mostly a social decision.

Maybe usually, but there was this fairly explicit exchange in episode 14 regarding the issue
>"More girls", I have given thought to this. Despite my outward appearance, I do not know that I am a girl or a boy as Earth languages define the words.
>Yeah, but your soul, it's from a Mother Box.
>An approximate English translation of the New Genesian word for what I was. But what I am now is just me. Is that okay?

Motherboxes are female.
Secondly, that's just retarded gender neutral crap for girls who have a shakey sense of self and spend to much time watching shitthy media that confuses them.
It's obviously a fucking chick.

Straight "cis" male here. I've pounded more then a few lesbians.
Butch ones are the most easy and appreciates a hard pounding from a guy who's packing and acts like he wants to split her in two more then you will ever imagine. Bit of rape play and "corrective hatefucking" always pleases..well usually.
Anyway.

My point is that you can't actually say that publiclly. Even hinting at it or dropping hints of it will get you crucified in the court of public opinion.
Lesbians are only said to fuck dudes in public when lesbians want to get paid, get treated like a normie girl to get paid/protection.
Them getting fucked by us is considered a great sin and evil and rape...
Which is ironic with how many gay chicks get off on the quasi rape sex.

But I digress.
I stand by my post.
I want to see how the Lesbians deal with what they've created for themselves in public academia and media.
It's going to be beyond interesting.

There's only so many closeted lesbians in an unfulfilling relationship stories you can tell.
I mean right now girls are leaping out of closets they aren't even in.

>this entire post

Attached: 1482983908885.jpg (600x637, 43K)

>Posts pic of guy who became famous for getting his backdoor opened wide by the first knight.
Huh...

I'm convinced it's a population control psy-op. Notice how it's always brown lesbians? The same people who over-breed and you want less of?

Brown chicks who weren't brought up in western countries tend to be super homophobic though.

8am for some

Hence all the messaging targeted towards them.

Ep released already?

So 5 minutes? Then maybe another hour for meganon?

You do realize that this not only falls on deaf ears but it nukes the careers of all actresses from those countries if they come to the west and go gay on cam correct?

No but watch it here rabb.it/Ieznos

It’s not my psy-op, my understanding those things doesn’t change their course of action.

yeah yeah yeah
look
they go gay in the west
they go cold in their home countries

that's how it is

In hell

Watching it now. Everyone on the team is falling apart as we speak

>It's a Tara Strong has 15 words of dialogue so they can't afford for Brion and Impulse to speak episode

This episode was much better. Only cringy part is Brion being upset over Gabrielle's role i his parents' murder, even though Violet is not Gabrielle.

Lol, complete opposite this episode.

It's been out for the last hour.

This episode was nice. It really felt like a season one episode, right down to KEIKAKU stuff, but on both sides.

Was not expecting Matches Malone.

Alien supercomputer possessing her corpse or no, the person that's directly responsible for his parent's death has been right in front of him this entire time. It'd be weirder if he DIDN'T have some kind of reaction to that news

I enjoyed this episode. And I really liked the worldbuilding of including the 1950's Mystery Men ban and Garrick using twitter. Also, generally loving Glorious Godfrey and really wish that his original VA, Tim Curry, was in better health to continue the role.

Agreed. And I'm curious if Tara's struggle here is going to be a matter of loyalties or general aggression and panic attack/anxiety over the news.

>littlematchgirl17
That's a terrible online handle. Why would you call yourself that?

I never thought I would ever feel meh about YJ getting a new season . Holy fuck this doesn’t feel right

Attached: 320319ED-4B85-4CD3-9FD4-180FE2C2BEA8.jpg (933x933, 75K)

>the 1950's Mystery Men ban and Garrick
So the JSA happened in this universe?

I want to blow my brains out every time Beast Boy opens his mouth. Greg Cipes is absolutely awful as YJ Beast Boy. Greg is only good at goofball TT Beast Boy. He should have never been able to reprise his role

Attached: E974FBF5-4C7B-4D11-9824-1A38C4DEEE07.jpg (709x765, 56K)

Young Justice is getting a spin-off. Probably about Green Arrow or Batman.

Yeah the Society were a thing.

I'd rather they go to space, wasn't Hal complaining about other colours of lanterns at the beginning of the season.

They came up in Season 1 with Red Torpedo and Red Inferno's backstories

Terra will still die like she does canonically in every single other piece of media she's in.

Still have some hope for season 4, The faster we move past the rehashed Judas Contract shit the better.

Is the new episode good?

If you remove most of the Halo melodrama aside from when she tells Brion and Tara that she/Gabriel is responsible for their parents' death.

No. It can really only be said that it's slightly better than the other episodes this season but that's a low bar to clear.

it's kinda boring but something interesting happens near the end

name

I'll be honest this shit is boring until we finally get some real plot progression because filler in this show sucks. Fuck even last week's episode was more interesting because of the shocking edgy lesbian kiss.

If you're talking about The Batman that was always a good cartoon.

How has DC been declining this decade when they produced BVS which is the best superhero film ever made. And whatever complaints you have about YJ it's still a good show

The events described in Vandals episode are real events that transpired in history and led to the founding of the cults that run our society , I don't know if either of you have realized but Young Justice is about reality.

So.. you're gay because you hate girls for rejecting you?

riveting tale old chap

>"I'm not muslim"
>"So why are you wearing the hijab?"
>*starts sweating*

I like a few of them too. Cant deny the whole misandry deal that is pretty strong in their comunity, but at least a few of them are not raging incels and are actually nice people.

based and homopilled

You might get a kiss between Kaldur and some Atlantian

cringe

It feels like Halo has the biggest ass. I know rationally that there are like 2 character models for females but they keep showing her big butt

Attached: stupid sexy halo.jpg (147x544, 19K)

Oh fuck