Ducktales 17 Comic Con panel

youtube.com/watch?v=4MIlRXqH40A

Attached: 1560113990332.jpg (1266x748, 234K)

Attached: Don Rosa and his Chiles.jpg (1200x900, 333K)

>Upcoming episode that will explore why Donald is so mad all the time

But...they've barely paid even lip service to Donald's legendary rage. They've watered him down so much it's surprising to see him get angry at all let alone if the nephews aren't involved.

It’s surprising to see him period if the Nephews aren’t involved. Seriously, it’s so rare that he gets to have any meaningful interactions with the rest of the cast. Launchpad is a more consistent element than him.

Attached: 1424369404938.png (142x165, 40K)

They've gone from making the ducklings adult-dependant to the opposite. Donald is the most severe case of this but it happens all over the cast

One of the instances where a flip-flop of roles actually results in a net loss, it has to be said.

I know they have to promote the character but implying they've succeeded at making Della as iconic as Donald is so laughable they can't be serious

What is the timestamp I don't want to watch the whole panel but need to see this shit

Attached: 14817938-7144220577961547.jpg (306x321, 35K)

Della's return still doesn't seem right to me. I mean, what the the point of looking for her in Season 1 if she was just going to save herself? Imagine if the Author randomly showed up one day in the Mystery Shack in the middle of Dipper's search.

>Goofy
>Rescue Rangers
>Darkwing Duck
>Quack Pack
>Talespin
And yet Mickey is still not allowed to show up. Disney really makes no sense.

Also, how about finally giving us complete collections of all the 90s cartoons on DVD? Instead of shitty reprints of already existing volumes?

>And yet Mickey is still not allowed to show up. Disney really makes no sense.

Hey, that too is faithful to the Disney Afternoon!

Didn’t they do an entire episode of Bonkers about this?

In keeping in with the thread, in OP's video everyone chants Bonker's name when the staff is asked whom they'll use next. The producers note it must be the first time ever Bonker's been chanted.

That and insisting they're doing for Donald what A Goofy Movie did for Goof...

donald has 80 years of history behind it, della has maybe 5 mention in the whole history of the comics, and mostly on the european ones.

obviously donald is more iconic but i feel they are doing a pretty good job with della so far

Based
The nu Ducktales cartoon is a soi boy cringe with shitty writing and old characters acting OOC. Literally soulles

That would be true if Goofy only appeared for 3 minutes of the entire film.

Based. I like how Rosa screams on the sign and explain rational what the difference is.

Which one would you pick? It's the BBC(Big Black Chile) for me.

Well he's right. What similarity is there between Barks' comics and the new series? The classic characters are all out of character and the rest is just original characters like Lena and Mark Beaks. We rarely even get to see Scrooge's money bin or Scrooge swimming in his cash

>We rarely even get to see Scrooge's money bin or Scrooge swimming in his cash
i can recall at least 4 instances of swimming, plus one by the green one

>donald has 80 years of history behind it, della has maybe 5 mention in the whole history of the comics, and mostly on the european ones.
All the more reason why they shouldn’t start prematurely patting themselves on the back, especially when the only reason they ended up being the ones to reintegrate the Triplet’s mother is because the Mouse allowed them to use her.

just saying that imo they did a good job
also, i need a timestamp from when they supposedly imply it

it depends if they are trying to compare their Donald vs their Della or Della vs Donald as a whole