What was Amon's endgame...

What was Amon's endgame? I doubt it was to purge bending out of existence; he's living proof that benders whose bending was taken away from them can still sire bender children.

Attached: Amon_.png (444x250, 147K)

he was trying to take bending away from that incompetent lesbian before she ruined everything.

His endgame was power, that's basically it. They ruined him by making him a blood bender so now his motivations are comically bad.

I guess just to be in control of things? But then you take a step back and realize absolutely all of his plan is utterly moronic. Then you take a step back further and realize it didn't even matter because his whole followers ditched him when they learned he was a bender, even though he could just say "The spirits are saving me!" and fix everything, then you realize his whole backstory makes his actions make even less sense now, like how he was going to deal with entire armies instead of single cities and why he hated benders when his whole life, from his perspective, his father was a non-bender.

In short, he's a dumb character written by dumb writers.

>What was Amon's endgame
Unironically to a create a fifth nation meant for Non-Benders only and to prosecute benders as criminals. And he would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky meddling Team Avatar.

>He could just say the spirits are saving me.
That doesn't make sense considering the scar he told everyone he had was no longer on his face.

Indoctrinate people so that they'll police themselves and purge after he's gone

But he wouldn't have gotten away with it, nonbenders can have bending children. He would have to pass on his exclusive KEKKEI GENKAI to his children and forcibly teach them how to use it, which is the entire reason he hates bending in the first place.

Eliminating bender trash. He did nothing wrong

>starting a fifth nation for non benders when hes a bender himself
thats retarded

He was a typical revolution leader. He wanted to be the one with all the power

>Be the leader of a nation of non-benders, with the power to fuck up any oposing him with bloodbending with none equal to his abilities.

Yeah that’s retarded user...

So do they just cull any kids that are born as benders?

this

To play basketball.

Attached: the last slambender.jpg (3000x2188, 1.32M)

Wait, have Bryke and Dimantino actually addressed this? The proof of futility of his quest is his fucking father, did no one point it out to him? Did he just not know he was conceived after his dad lost bending? Was he genuinely expecting to purge every newborn bender until he dies or something, the fuck was the endgame?

I never really thought about it because I hate thinking about Korra, but I actually want to know what they cooked up for Amon's goal if they screwed up his motivation this spectacularly. NOTHING FUCKING FITS WHY IS IT MORE ANNOYING TO ME NOW

Attached: millions of bullets.jpg (493x464, 26K)

Are you fucking stupid? Amon didn't actually want to remove bending. He didn't legitimately believe in his stupid cause. He was just using it to get power.
How fucking dumb do you have to be that you couldn't work that out?

No, it's not like that, I think bending represented the power to him and how bloodbending was easy for him compared to Tarrlok. So once he had enough of Yakone's shit he literally wanted to use his power to remove power from powerful people the same way Yakone had it removed from him.

He didn't believe in the cause of all benders are evil per say, but he did despise bending.

That's about the best it can get considering how he was ruined. His whole thing when he was younger was that he knew he was a powerful bender and felt other people were beneath him and hated how his father used him and his brother. So he grows up and makes a movement against the very kinds of benders he actually was. So his best goal was to take over a major city. He was already active before Korra arrived so she was initially not part of his plans.

I remember when they had the big reveal and then i went like "Literally who the fuck is this?"

He just wanted to end the avatar line and ruin everything Aang worked towards. Intolerance was just a vehicle for his revenge

>He just wanted to end the avatar line and ruin everything Aang worked towards.
Which doesn't make sense because it's exactly what his father wanted him to do and you'd think the first energybender would be something he admires and study closely.

durr LOW iQ

this he was trying to save us all from three more seasons of that shit

I think Korra is the only show in existence that you have to be dumb to not understand, but also have to be special kind of stupid to make sense out of it. It's kind of intriguing in how it explored stupidity that can be okayed to air on TV.

So hang on, how can both sides be dumb? What does a smart person do if they watch Korra?