Tales of Arcadia

Just finished watching the final season of 3Below.

I know people hate it when others do this but man. Arcadia kinda gives me Jojo Part 4 vibes, mostly the setting of Arcadia being a place for a bunch of weird shit.

I rather enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to Wizards. Anyone else watch this?

Attached: 1551734775342.jpg (960x1440, 200K)

I think about 8 anons watch tales. Steve not accepting the marriage proposal pissed me off though

Same, why the fuck would you give that shit up

I love it when magic and science stuff mix together, I want to see that more often in media. (New media that is.)

Do we have anything on Wizards?

Fuck you nobodies, Steve is a family man

Nothing which is really annoyning cause CBR keeps posting "Find out about Wizards" articles only for it to be a little bit of a 3below review, with their Wizards info being jack and squat

I really hate how generic of a name Wizards is. Hope they change that.

digital alien pussy my man

digital alien pussy

He will still get some, but he has traditional values and will wait until they get married

Yeah arcadia threads rarely show up

Tales of Arcadia is my favorite cartoon series on Netflix, it’s a bit cliche and generic, but the characters are likeable, and the action is pretty nice, plus it’s fun to binge watch.
Looking forward to Wizards. I really hope it’s not just one season like some are speculating. I was surprised when 3 Below ended up being just two.

I see it more here than on other sites. I hate how Yea Forums is the only place where I can find people to talk about my favorite cartoons.

I concur.

Almost finished with Trollhunters myself. Based GDT delivering kino

Arcadia has a 7 season contract with Netflix so 3 +2 would mean wizards is probably gonna be 2 seasons.

If Del Toro didn't try to shove in weak social commentary & constant mexican references then it'd be a watchable show. Otherwise it's just a worse Symbiotic Titan.

That makes sense, didn;t seem like they could introduce new characters, a new plot, world building and get the band back together all in one season

oh no there's a fucking taco truck

show ruined

Tacos, the same spanish book model everywhere, muh "latinos are ignored" nonsense. It's all so tiresome.

>He wanted no social commentary and Mexico references from "a little to liberal" Mexican film maker Guillermo Del Toro
user, that's liking asking a dog to meow.

watching this show made me desperate to see the timeline where they brought Deltoro on as a writer for Voltron

No. I'm surprised this show didn't get a Comic Con presence at all. Even Kulipari got a panel.

3 Below skipped SDCC last year because it wasn't ready and instead premiered at NYCC. Wizards might pull the same move.

First time hearing that, and makes a good point. Wizards is coming in weird though. Aja and Krel got a whole episode of focus in Troullhunters, but Wizards didn't get anything of the sort in 3 Below, just brief cameos throughout.

I dunno, with media constantly pushing for more LGBT representation, dealing with racism and immigration is a nice change of pace for a cartoon.

Can you send a pic of where does it say "7 seasons contract"?

wow a book

damn son