Fuck you Yea Forums this was great

Fuck you Yea Forums this was great

Attached: MV5BMGZlNTY1ZWUtYTMzNC00ZjUyLWE0MjQtMTMxN2E3ODYxMWVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,67 (674x1000, 216K)

yeah

Then keep lopping up shit and continue reading bendis faggot

It's a fantastic movie but doesn't deserve to be called "The actual end of Phase 3"

nah

Hopefully that meant "the last time we'll bring up Tony Stark"

Agreed.

It was pretty fucking awesome.

Pffffffffffffft, look at this EDGELORD. Grrrrrr, stop liking what I don’t like.

Movie was really solid unto itself so, yeah /co is wrong yet again. It’s a meme at this point. Ya’ll don’t know shit and have barely even read. Most who have here are cynical, lost and can’t accept anything new so.

Yeah it’s really no surprise how often the seething morons on this board are.

The action scenes are fun but the story is full of stupid bullshit. Peter having to explain why she likes Michelle really hammers down what's wrong with it. It's like the filmmakers are amatuers that results in them feeling like tv shows instead of films. This is a problem since MCU directors usually have prior filmmaking experience meaning this is a systemic problem with the studio.

I mean, it was fun. But some people just have higher standards is all.

You're a new age 20-something faggot or a girl or a minority or a shill if you think Bendis is good, and you're whats wrong with comics. Fuck yourself.

I made my bias surface up. I aknowledge that MJ and peter thing was poorly done and shoehorned, yet i liked it bcs my ex looks like zendaya and i couldnt help to project a lot with situations that happened near indentical to the movie

>Reddit spacing
>Y'all
>PFFT GRRR
Redditfag detected. Ignore this buffoon.

I agree it was good.

Attached: 101019.png (1246x700, 129K)

This post kind of turns me on because I imagine that it is a girl and also my arch nemesis because they're so wrong about spider-man

The sad part is most redditfags are probably oldfags in their 30s from when this site used to suck and when people used reaction images and thought it was funny

It was fun, the Tony Stark dicksucking is getting old though, I hope in the next one they tone it down

It was alright.
The illusion and spider-sense scene were really cool. Rest was whatever, and it's going to end up as another forgettable movie after it leaves theaters.

Of course it was. At this point Spider-Man 3 is my most anticipated MCU movie.

>this site used to suck
It sucks now, newfag.

I strongly disagree. It's a film that shits on the characters that make up this franchise. Peter isn't Peter. MJ isn't MJ. And so on and so on. It's a Spider-Man film in name only. I don't know who these people are.
Mysterio was everything I wanted him to be. I'm fucking baffled by how poorly I misjudged him. From the bar scene onward Quentin was fucking fire.

Attached: 019b1e6d12a6a63b3cdafe1b95a34734b136fdd9.jpg (600x300, 24K)

Wut. Holland is the perfect kid Peter. Better than Maguire.
Spider-verse was still better.

Better Spider-Man story than ITSV despite being the worse film

It really isn't

More like Iron Man Jr. Maguire wasn't meant to be some kid anyways. He was always meant to be Spider-MAN.

It genuinely is

heck yeah brother just got back watching it with my wife and her boyfriend 11/10

I don't have anything against Holland the actor, I just hate how he is portrayed. Like really hate it.
>Peter shouldn't care about dating.
>Too socially involved on the whole.
>Peter never really had a best friend until college with Harry Osborn
>Not a photographer.
>No Uncle Ben
>Doesn't even attempt to hold down a job to support his aunt.
>No crippling guilt and sense of responsibility. Peter would have never considered taking a break, and that is why many of his relationships fail.
>Hasn't created his own suit since the proto suit.
>MR.STARK!!!!!!
>No Quipping. Peter is terrified when he puts on the costume and everything afterward is an exaggerated comical mask. Instead we get him trying to put on his "big boy voice" and it's laughable. And not in a good way.
>Suffers no real consequences of his actions. I don't consider him getting his identity outed a consequence of him fucking up, Mysterio would have found a way to plant that shit anyway.
>This Spider-Man is basically Batman Beyond only more terrible in every way shape and form.

>Better Spider-Man story than ITSV
Heresy!!!!

Attached: Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Red-and-Black-Suit.jpg (738x369, 55K)

ITSV isn't even a Spider-Man story

Good god...

While I don't agree I can totally understand why you feel that way. In theory this story could have been done before with Batman, indicating it's not the hero specifically but the idea of a younger inexperienced individual having to step up for his fallen icon.

I may not have liked the movie but the final Far From Home costume was pretty schway. Weirdly I preferred the Homecoming suit to this despite the pleasant changes.

Attached: Spider-Man PS4.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

BUT IT NOT LIKE MUH COMICS WAAAAAAH

>Peter shouldn't care about dating.
I'm with you on the rest but this is a little silly

kek the mcu fans always clamor on about how "comic accurate" it is

hey Hi-Top, you lost already, everyone loved this movie so much that it's about to make a billion dollars in a few weeks and become the first Spidey film to hit a billion
Keep seething though, it's funny

>Tony leaving a highly dangerous technology and privacy violating in the hands of a kid

Even
Dead
I'm
Terrorizing
Humanity

>Weirdly I preferred the Homecoming suit to this despite the pleasant changes.
Agreed, Homecoming suit is my favorite one out of all the MCU ones, which have largely been disappointing

Peter should care about dating only after his balls drop after being Spidey for a couple years. Him being Spider-Man was THE critical moment that led him to grow slightly out of his shell and become the Peter we all know and love. He's akward. He's out of practice talking to people. He doesn't take the initiative. Or at least that's him starting. He gets better. But he's still too young in his infancy to see this social butterfly Peter. He's not earned.

I love that you can't even fathom people outside of one youtuber disliking Far From Home. Your tears are delciious.

Raimi suit is perfect for an adult Peter.

Attached: 01.jpg (1520x1013, 577K)

>audiences and critics love it
>half a billion in one week
>literally everyone but raimifags praise and love Holland's Spider Man
>passed Spider Man 3 and became the highest grossing Spider Man film ever
>guaranteed one billion in a few weeks or next month

Yeah, since you're a Raimicuck you'll find dumb shit to complain about forever, it's okay, just remember that after this movie making so much money I guarantee you'll be stuck with Holland for at least 40 more years, keep seething eternally boi

Attached: VKryE2Q2eK1WnGqfcLWi.gif (498x498, 65K)

The reason it is so different is precisely to avoid comparison to the previous films.

Spider-Man as a character can get too bogged down in depressing shit constantly raining on Spider-Man. This series is trying not to retread things people have seen in previous movies while also retaining that difficult balance he has in his choices.

I think the biggest problem is the Stark shit that is totally overpowering, not just Peter's connection to Stark but how all his villains (Vulture and Mysterio) have had Stark connections.

I want Peter to have his own villains.

I kinda hated it aside from that one Mysterio scene. And I'm one of the few on Yea Forums that defends Homecoming. I dunno, I have no problem with Holland, but I really dislike how they handle the supporting cast. I'm getting really sick of the "golly gee what am I gonna do" Peter interpretation.

I enjoyed it

Shut up Hollandcuck. Box office and your average movie goer doesn't mean it's good. Raimi Spider-Man will always be a work of art.

This. Amazing Spider-Man's story begged to be compared to the Raimi movies, and it impressed no one. It felt too samey, except now the villains were garbage.

MCU Spider-Man has a fresh new dynamic, better comedic beats, and villains that are arguably even better than the Raimi interpretations. Its exactly what Sony needed to do.

Attached: amazing-spider-man.jpg (595x555, 57K)

>Holland is the perfect kid Peter

Attached: 6ce47504042cd0af7a71826e4c564d83a539bf04_hq.jpg (1024x682, 107K)

>but how all his villains (Vulture and Mysterio) have had Stark connections.
But they aren't Stark villains. It gives a them a way to have super high-tech villains without having random guys being Hank Pyms and inventing anti-gravity or shrink-rays or portals in their garage, THEN deciding that the right course of action for monetizing this world-changing invention is to fucking rob the city bank. It helps to modernize the villains to make them disgruntled ex SCIENCE associates with an axe to grind.
Honestly, post 2022 I expect to see this happen more with Reed Richards.

Vulture and Mysterio never had this personal connection to Peter Parker, they were just "evil inventors" who ran into Spider-Man on their first caper, just like the MCU films.

Attached: Vulture.jpg (415x479, 57K)

>villains that are arguably even better than the Raimi interpretations
lol, Doc Ock is still the best live action Spider-man villain kid.

>Box office and your average movie goer doesn't mean it's good

look at that level of cope, it's over, you lost

Attached: 1437968685218.jpg (185x243, 16K)

Shit, I guess Bayformers is a fantastic film franchise then.

Visually, Doc Ock is magnificent. That's inarguable, and not my point.
From a character perspective, I think Mysterio and Vulture are better developed. It's very close though.
Goblin was too close to Adam We-levels of corniness, and the less said about Spider-Man 3 villains the better.

Attached: venom-movie.jpg (450x300, 30K)

For what it sets out to do? The first few were absolutely solid popcorn movies.
They were never intended to be profound.

The first Transformers movies aren't any worse written than Alita, Det. Pikachu or Shazam!

Their story isn't even worse than Avatar's, which is INTENDED to be "profound". But ends up being a black and white "noble savages vs corrupt men of civilization" story ala A Man Called Horse.

not an argument, now get back to the cuckshed, loser and don't shoot up a school just because the only live action Spider Man you're going to get for the rest of your life is Holland

The MCU is about making things feel "grand". To feel like an actual universe. Having characters constantly connected just to Stark makes the universe feel too, well, small.

Using it for one villain (such as Vulture) might have been alright, but for both? They could have just as easily made Mysterio someone wanting to take over the mantle and trick people without having to make him directly working for Stark.

I am not saying that the characters need a personal connection to Peter just that they should feel more like Spider-Man villains and less like Stark off cuts. Both villains in universe have antagonism towards Stark.

Also the big problem with villains in the MCU is when they are not well rounded but when their antagonism is simply based on what a hero did. In Iron Man 3 we are treated to that scene where Tony is a dick to Killian. Things like that dampen a lot of villain motivations for me. Stark kinda being a dick to Mysterio. Stark kinda being a dick to Vulture. Stark kinda being a dick to Killian. Stark's dad kinda being a dick to Whiplash's dad.

Mysterio wanting to take over the Stark legacy and fill that void in his own right would have been better for me while still serving the same plot points as opposed to having to make Mysterio and his comrades former Stark employees.

>The reason it is so different is precisely to avoid comparison to the previous films.
And as a result is a movie that isn't about Peter Parker: Spider-Man, it's a movie about a kid named Peter whom just happens to have Spider powers. I understand the need to separate it prior works, but Spider-Verse managed to present an accurate Peter without having to reference prior works and he wasn't even the main character.

I enjoyed Homecoming more than Far From Home. Haven't watched either enough to pinpoint the exact reasons why but I feel like it's more things than I imagine.

I'm willing to argue that Raimi's villains and Watt's villains have all been portrayed reasonably well with believable motivations. There is a heavy discrepancy between their movie portrayals and comic portrayal....Venom...cough. But I feel that they all managed to pull off exactly what the Director intended and for that I applaud them. Villain order for strictly personal enjoyment goes:
1. Green Goblin (Norman)
2. Doc Ock (SM2)
3. Vulture (H) = Sandman (SM3)
4. Mysterio (FFH)
5. Green Goblin (Harry)
6, Venom (SM3)

>Dishonorable Mentions
Harry Osborn (ASM2)
Curt Connors (ASM1)
Electro (ASM2)

Attached: spiderman-homecoming-27.jpg (2560x1440, 823K)

Are you seriously suggesting that Revenge of the Fallen was a good movie?

>cuckshed
>school shooting
If you're trying to bait be more subtle next time.

Different pic. Also upon analysis, I feel that my enjoyment of Watt's villains might completely reliant upon Keaton and Gyllenhall as actors.

Attached: Spider_man_homecoming_vulture_png_by_davidbksandrade-dbdo8qu.png (585x734, 664K)

stop it cuck

enjoy Holland for the rest of your life, faggot, that's the only live action Spider Man you're ever going to get
I'm looking forward to your eternal seething, seeing raimifags get so riled up is fun

>And as a result is a movie that isn't about Peter Parker: Spider-Man
I mean come on now this is silly. Spider-Man has been interpreted in many differeny ways by different writers.

They don't want to retread the same plot points or visual similarities as what has come directly before it otherwise the franchise will burn out. The reason they haven't had Spider-Man swining about New York taking pictures is precisely because we have seen it before in several movies.

But the kid trying to balance normality and super heroics is still there albeit with a lighter tone. The core is still there to the character.

Considering that they make Triple J an Alex Jones expy will they introduced Americops as some sort of Alt-right stand-in?

>had to give permission for EDITH to Quentin
>thought they would do something clever like Peter finds a way to use special effects and illusions to trick Quentin into giving it back
>instead it turns into Peter fighting boring drones for 30 minutes (like every super hero movie needs to end now) and Quentin accidentally killing himself via drone

First big illusion sequence was cool but then it just turns into ANOTHER avenger's style big long pointless action finale. There were some other problems but I was so bored for the last quarter of the movie

It still completley ignores the key components of the character established by Stan Lee. The Batman franchise hasn't burnt out by having a brooding Batman and Spider-Man isn't going to get burnt out by having a Peter the universe shits on. You can do stuff with the character outside the norm (especially in subsequent movies like having Peter get his own company or Peter getting married/having kids), but if you don't pay reference to the necessary character points and have him grow into what you need him to be, everything you do is moot and ultimately pointless, it isn't the same character anymore.

Edge of Spider-Verse is probably my favorite "realistic" costume but I might need to rewatch all the prior movies.

Attached: 7087_01_0036_20110209-cpcy3.jpg (4480x2528, 794K)

Great its an exaggeration imo

>seething
Can't you faggots come up with something new?

>The core is still there to the character.
Fucking barely.

don't ask questions, just consume product and get excited for more products

The 60's interpretation of H.S./early college Peter is awfully dated. He lives in a N.Y. that is more like Riverdale. His villains are the typical early comic "ebil guy invents something stupendous, does the most stupid thing possible with it" trope, rinse and repeat. His life is played up as constant failure misery, even after its established that he's a genius, good-looking and a physical God. He's arguably less relatable than Bruce Wayne, because most people don't know what the life of a Billionaire is like, but they do understand things like apartments and classes and shit.

Attached: MegatonMan04-0010.jpg (912x1398, 655K)

You have no taste OP

Attached: 2AE722EE-4172-4DBC-ADCD-B439835067A7.jpg (1125x583, 147K)

>especially in subsequent movies like having Peter get his own company
Stop that.

>The Batman franchise hasn't burnt out
That's yet to be seen. It certainly has diminished returns in the DCEU era. Now they are forced to rely on Gamer and Ms. Gamer to push their films at WB.

>is awfully dated
It really isn't.

The only real problem is that Uncle Ben is never name dropped or we never even see pictures of him around the apartment. The movies do a good job of implying his origins, but act as if he doesn't have one. Hopefully Ben gets mentioned sometime down the road, but until then, that's the only real problem I really have with MCU Spidey.

I honestly was massively disappointed. I only liked two things out of the entire thing; Mysterio's suit, and J Jonah Jameson Infowars.

Straight up 2/10 and bottom tier MCU.

Raimi's Peter felt like he had a difficult life which is why I like him.

Excellent bait. There are a lot of aspects that make this post the masterwork that it is. You should be proud.

>masterwork
That cheap shit doesn't deserve to be called bait.

>The only real problem is that Uncle Ben is never name dropped
Ok, that's fine. I would have a problem with this if MCU Spidey somehow contradicted Peter's "crime alley" moment, instead of not addressing it, the same way I can enjoy a Batman movie without a flashback to crime alley or Bruce hugging his parent's tombstones.

MCU-Spidey does not commit the crime of removing the death of Ben Parker, it just has yet to directly reference it. And that's ok to me.

Its really oddball to have your elderly Uncle give you a speech about the responsibility of Great Power more or less out of the blue.

Attached: Ben Parker.jpg (259x195, 8K)

Okay, please clarify to me what character points this Spider-Man hasn't hit?

Because he hits a lot of the characterisation of the conflicted Spider-Man between having a life and being a normal kid.

Character points go beyond just superficial things.

>Spider-Man as a character can get too bogged down in depressing shit constantly raining on Spider-Man.
Literally the point of Spiderman that makes us cheer when he finally earns his happy ending.

>This series is trying not to retread things people have seen in previous movies
Okay, this new approach is shit and the old one was better.

I think in a future movie they might go back to it when the character is at a low point. They have left subtle mentions like the suitcase in Far From Home.

Attached: spider-man-uncle-ben-1547563521.jpg (480x198, 13K)

>I would have a problem with this if MCU Spidey somehow contradicted Peter's "crime alley" moment
According to Watts they don't even know if Uncle Ben died.

>Pffffffffffffft
>Calling the general consensus of the board edgy
>Grrrrrr
>stop liking what I don’t like
>Reddit spacing
>/co
>"Yea Forums was wrong again"
>meme
>Ya'll
>Using y'all in general
>"Everyone here is just jaded and don't like new things"
>U mad
It's just so very bait-dense given how small of a post it is, comparatively

>Literally the point of Spiderman that makes us cheer when he finally earns his happy ending.
It is an issue of severity.

We have seen Peter struggle with money, jobs etc in other movies.

This Peter is more struggling with high school stuff.

Now if only there was an iconic moment from the comics that the movies adapted where that could've been used.

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 033(1966)(Digital)(TLK-EMPIRE-HD).cbr-02.jpg (1682x812, 513K)

This. What are the hard choices Raimi Parker has to make? He gets through his school while skipping off now and again to whip some villain's ass. His only real hard choice is the (badly done) one with MJ. Otherwise it's just classic Clark Kent "I must have gotten lost when the villain showed up" stuff.

I realize that I am trying to argue against people who are solidly committed to liking Raimi Spider-Man better than any other Spidey, past present or future. It's just that most of their points are illogical. It centers on Unka Ben to the point where I wonder if personal abandonment issues don't figure in.

Attached: Superman George Reeves.jpg (375x596, 102K)

Yeah, and it's less compelling.

Go back to what was better.

People are actually having a discussion, and you are choosing to engage the one ignoramous posting in the thread. Is that your comfort zone, back-and-forths with morons and trolls?

Attached: 1482036551382.png (369x369, 6K)

You can see Raimi Peter struggle with responsibility which is more than I can say with Iron Boy.

>You can see Raimi Peter struggle with responsibility
Ok, cite an example.

I was just naming the most ridiciulous thing I could think of and that popped in. Still doesn't change the fact it's not out of Peter's wheelhouse to do something like that assuming he got the resources to pull it off. The fact that he basically screwed everything over trying to be the good guy and failing is the epitome of Parker's characterization. If I had to sum it up, it's the saying "Sometimes you can do everything wrong and still fail." That quote is Peter to a T.

Peter lives in a home that needs financial stability. After Ben's death he had to step up and get a job. He seems like he has it pretty well and can afford to go on Europe vacations np.
Peter is a social outcast and only starts getting out of his shell because of years of superheroing. This Peter has a large friend group and has zero issues regarding social interaction.
Peter is largely independent as a hero. He is the outcast. There is a reason he didn't join the Avengers officially until 2004. Peter is a loner, and his dependence on Stark only takes away from his agency.
Peter is a loser. This version is not. Flash "bullying" Peter seems like a running joke wherein the audience attempts to humor Flash.
He has a soul crushing sense of guilt becuse of his colossal mistake and that drives his every decision until he finally comes into his own as a hero. This Peter was willing to let a silly little summer vacation come between his sense of duty and getting his dick wet.

All in all, this is a milk toast version of the character that doesn't hold a candle to the actual character.

Attached: marvel-avengers-infinity-war-iron-spider-sixth-scale-hot-toys-feature-903471.jpg (990x600, 132K)

The WHOLE POINT of Far From Home is Peter struggling with responsibility of being a hero and living in the shadow of Stark. So much so that he literally REJECTS the responsibility and it ends up hurting him.

The OP was bait, the movie is on its way out of cinemas (may already be out?), discussion of the movie has been done to death, and all possible points of discussion have been addressed.

>This Peter has a large friend group and has zero issues regarding social interaction.
He's on a quiz team with a dozen people, and of the ones who've been developed, half of them (Brad. Flash) actively despise him.
His friend circle is Ned. And now MJ.

Harry ends up hating Peter because of his actions and dies, he struggles to pay the rent on a shit apartment, almost flunks college, he can't keep a stable job, his loved ones are constantly used against him and he has to keep shitting himself over to keep being a superhero.
That's more than I can say for Iron boy.

>I realize that I am trying to argue against people who are solidly committed to liking Raimi Spider-Man better than any other Spidey, past present or future
Or maybe some people wanted a comic accurate Peter Parker, this isn't the fucking /MCU and other Movies/ board.

>He seems like he has it pretty well and can afford to go on Europe vacations np.
The school trip was set up by Fury.

>This Peter has a large friend group and has zero issues regarding social interaction.
Peter's friend is only really Ned and later MJ, other people tease him such as Flash. He is not shown as being close to others, they are just on the same trip.

>This version is not.
Peter is a loser in this movie, such as his inability to tell MJ how he felt. His lack of confidence in his heroics and him perceiving his own immaturity. He literally runs away from difficult questions when people ask him if he is replacing Iron Man.

>This Peter was willing to let a silly little summer vacation come between his sense of duty and getting his dick wet.
Spider-Man has literally GIVEN UP being Spider-Man in multiple comics and movies and let silly things come between him and duty before. That is literally SPIDER-MAN. He didn't give up because of the vacation, he gave up because he felt unable to live up to Iron Man and felt Mysterio was a better successor.

>The OP was bait, the movie is on its way out of cinemas
user, movies typically stay in theaters 10-14 weekends. FFH is on it's third weekend, and making a lot of money.

>He didn't give up because of the vacation, he gave up because he felt unable to live up to Iron Man and felt Mysterio was a better successor.
Right there, that's where they fucked up.

>Spider-Man has literally GIVEN UP being Spider-Man in multiple comics and movies
Spider-Man 2, Peter only gave up cause his powers failed him. And yet he still endeavored helping save that kid in the house fire.

Stark's successes, failures and fuck-ups reverberate throughout the MCU.
Which really was the direction they were heading in the DCEU with Batman/Superman until it fell to shit.
The MCU-verse is never going to unfold like the sliding-timescale comic-verse and you need to find a healthy way to keep them separate.

Attached: BvS3.jpg (512x512, 53K)

I remember when the Cap and Thor movies revolved around Stark, and who can forget the way that Ant-man had to deal with Stark's shit.

MISTER STARK MISTER STARK!!!!

Forgive me for not tending to keep up with the habits of blockbusters on Yea Forums. The rest of the post still stands.

Flash is specifically brought out of the shadows by Bruce, who has to encourage him to be a superhero.
Aquaman is a drifter feeding fishermen until Bruce gets him to stand up and be a hero.
Wonder Woman has thus far made every decision in her life based on what a Man has told her she should be doing, even gets dressed down by Batman for not being like "that guy I was trying to kill last week for being like that."

The DCEU is more Batman-centric than the MCU is Iron Man-centric. At least up until now (?).

>this was great
get hit by a train please

>I remember when the Cap and Thor movies revolved around Stark
CAP HAS HOWARD STARK DESIGN THE VITA RAY MACHINE AND FUCKING MAKE HIS SHIELD. Goddamn you are a dumbass.

Attached: Anderson.jpg (922x816, 100K)

Yes, and he's not a major character in the movie.
Or are you suggesting that First Avenger puts Howard in the same position that MCU Spider-Man puts Tony in?

>yayyy yayyyy hero #847478 beat villain #982545!!!! woah!!!! did NOT see that coming!!! Poopy Cowabunga!

Literally Stark Sr. is a key element in the origin of Captain America, a romantic rival for Cap, and a point of contention between Cap and Tony when they team up. Eventually it even leads to the rift that breaks the team.
The Starks are absolutely a vital part of the Cap mythos, at least as much as MCU Spidey.

Attached: capageofultron.jpg (997x1050, 236K)

>comic books and cartoons are stupid, just came here to say that!

Attached: ok.jpg (149x121, 4K)

dilate

Hulk is being hunted with advanced Stark Weaponry, and then becomes Stark's housemate and lab-buddy.
Tony Stark was the axis around which the MCU revolved. Again, much like Batman in the movies.

Attached: Banner Ruffalo.png (354x252, 164K)

>Literally Stark Sr. is a key element in the origin of Captain America, a romantic rival for Cap
And he still wans't a main character in FA
>and a point of contention between Cap and Tony when they team up. Eventually it even leads to the rift that breaks the team.
And that mattered for a whole movie and a half
>The Starks are absolutely a vital part of the Cap mythos, at least as much as MCU Spidey
Tony was, Howard wasn't as important as you're making him out to be.

You also just focused on the one character where you sorta had a leg to stand on, fucking Ant-man has had less to do with Iron-Man than Spider-Man.

>fucking Ant-man has had less to do with Iron-Man than Spider-Man.
Its established IMMEDIATELY that Hank Pym's situation is a result of his rivalry with the Starks. He goes on and on about them, and is obsessed with keeping his tech away from Tony Stark. The whole reason he stopped being a government contractor and went recluse is Howard Stark.

Are you just bad at comprehending movies or something? Maybe you should start with something less challenging than Disney movies.

Attached: Ant Man Rudd.jpg (655x374, 27K)

Hank got to that point and place because he was/is a cunt that almost no one could stand.
Why do you keep trying to say that Cap movies and Ant-man put Stark, and in this conversation it was specifically about Tony, in the same pedestal that SM has him at?

Based

Nope, now get me more pictures of SPIDER-MAN not Spider-Boy/Iron-Boy !!!

Attached: Jameson.gif (500x368, 292K)

Welcome aboard bro

Attached: CHAD-MAN BEYOND.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Personal Order of Spidey Films. Overall, I'm trying my best to take into total movie enjoyment and how comic accurate of a Peter did we get.
Spider-Man 2 (2004)
Spider-Man (2002) = Into the Spider-Verse (2018)
Spider-Man 3 (2007)
Amazing Spider-Man (2012) = Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) = Spider-Man: Far From Home
>I'm weirdly happy with this list.

Attached: marvels-spider-man-dlc-3-december-21-embargo-screen-04-ps4-us-11dec18.jpg (3840x2160, 1.41M)

Not a Raimi fan at all but this is why I chill with Raimifags.

Attached: Spider-Chad.jpg (1056x457, 74K)

The end-credit sequence was really the only memorable thing about it.

WRONG

1. Spider-Man Far From Home
2. Spider-Man Homecoming
3. Spider-Man 2
4. Spider-Man 3
5. The Amazing Spider-Man
6. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Animated kid shit
100: Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse

Hank Pym is preoccupied of keeping his technology away from everyone and his situation more the result of SHIELD/Hydra trying to to recreate the Pym Particles, Howard Stark and Mitchell Carson had a role in this, his general behavior with his colleagues like Bill Foster and the disappearance of Janet. Other than that, the Stark rivalry is used more to explain why he wouldn't want to call other heroes for help.

In an unrelated note. Does anyone apart from me think that The Vulture would make a great foil for Ant-Man?