Is Lisa the Iconoclast the only good Lisa-centric episode in existence?

Is Lisa the Iconoclast the only good Lisa-centric episode in existence?

Attached: hec6q62ssuq17brlhlyq.jpg (1600x900, 89K)

Nah, there's a bunch from the Golden Era:

Lisa’s Substitute
Lisa’s Pony
Lisa The Beauty Queen
I Love Lisa
Lisa Vs. Malibu Stacy
Lisa’s Rival
Lisa’s Wedding
Lisa the Vegetarian
Summer Of 4 ft. 2
Lisa’s Date With Density

Back when she was a smart, sensitive kid who could be overly self-righteous and full of herself instead of the all-knowing, always-correct liberal caricature that she became.

It embiggens her character

Why Lisa never gets hurt like Bart,Homer or even Milhouse?

Attached: I almost feel sorry for Bart.jpg (1139x446, 203K)

Not sure why you're capitalizing "shielded", but no. It ends with Stacy Lovell, the Malibu Stacy creator, giving her some encouraging words despite the failure of the Lisa Lionheart doll to win people over from Malibu Stacy. Lisa knew what happened, but Lisa is still just a child, she needed to hear that.

Probably some bullshit like it's wrong to hurt a girl or some chivalrous crap like that

>Lisa the Vegetarian

>Looks like you've got a case of Jebeditis!
>Haha, and after I'd just gotten over my Chester A. Arthritis!
>... you had arthritis?
>..no...
that was so fucking real. I love that the actor adlibbed that.

Was a great episode, yes. Lots of great, memorable gags and ends with Lisa learning she shouldn't force her ideas on other people.

Lisa a shit.

It was a good episode. she learned at the end that being a pushy whiner is wrong. that you can HAVE opinions that condemn others without making that other people's problem.
also the writers were amazing there, they wanted to put a reason in for Homer to be legitimately mad at Lisa not just that he loves meat. So they wrote in her ruining the barbeque and getting the pig launched by a dam.
Mccartney's a little snidey as usual though, saying he'd be happy to do the episode as long as lisa never reneges on vegetarianism. Just like he wouldnt let Weird Al do 'Chicken Pot Pie'

>ends with Lisa learning she shouldn't force her ideas on other people.

But it wasn't for no reason. Lovell had come to hate what she created and really supported Lisa's project. It wasn't about the money. She genuinely believed in what Lisa was doing, and that was the point of the end.

>she learned at the end that being a pushy whiner is wrong.

While still blaming Homer for her behavior even after what she did to that pig.

...yes? If you have a point, just say it. In the earlier seasons Lisa was often shown the error of her ways.

see

She's been a sanctimonious pill as early on as season 2. She got called out on it for half an episode and then Homer apologizes for disciplining her. She didn't learn shit.

There's really only 3 lisa episodes.

- Lisa has a rival and can't handle being challenged in any way. She may or may not turn out to be the winner after all.
-Lisa finds a new cause and the entire town needs to get behind her, no matter what.
-Lisa is sad. This is SUPER IMPORTANT.

>That's what I meant. Lisa's bullshit activism made the woman waste many millions for absolutely no reason.

Lisa didn't make anyone do anything. She persuaded Lovell to go into a project Lovell believed in, headed, and implemented.

>She's been a sanctimonious pill as early on as season 2

And she used to get called out on it in the earlier seasons.

>She got called out on it for half an episode and then Homer apologizes for disciplining her. She didn't learn shit.

Homer and Bart were complete asses to her in that episode. They mercilessly insulted her throughout it. Homer WAS also in the wrong. The point of the end was that Lisa was wrong to force her beliefs on others, and Homer should accept that Lisa has her own beliefs.

You're intentionally trying to misunderstand the obvious message. Don't be like this.

>And she used to get called out on it in the earlier seasons.
Like in Homer vs. Lisa and the 8th Commandment?

Waifuism is a hell of a drug.

>-Lisa is sad. This is SUPER IMPORTANT.

Well, yeah. It's a character-driven show, of course the feelings of the characters will be central. There are plenty of episodes about all of the characters feeling depressed or frustrated

You've got no arguments, that's okay. It's big of you to admit that. I'm glad you see you're wrong about this episode.

>the sheep scene
>bovine university
>you don't make friends with salad
>another whopper for the copper
>"it's just a little X. it's still good, it's still good!"

Lisa the Vegetarian was great.

>Homer and Bart were complete asses to her in that episode.
Some gentle ribbing. But of course, your goddess can't be challenged in any way. Not by her parents, not by her classmates, not even her infant sister.

>But of course, your goddess can't be challenged in any way.

>Lisa behaved badly and tried to force her belies on everyone
>Homer and Bart also behaved badly
>message of the episode is to tolerate and respect other peoples' opinions
>perfect goddess

Try a little harder than this, user.

You don't win friends with green text

Didn't someone(accidentally, but still) throw a slab of meat at her face? That was actually uncalled for, but it doesn't excuse sabotaging the barbecue out of spite

Attached: i dunno.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Halloween of Horror was the only good Lisa episode that’s also a zombies Simpsons episode.

It's not about excusing. The message of the episode was explicitly not that Lisa was right or justified in what she did. Homer and Lisa agree to forgive each other and not be angry and repair their relationship.

It's surprising this has to be spelled out more than it is in the actual episode, but here we are.

>surprising
Is it really? This board never really hides the hateboner it has(sometimes in a literal sense) for Lisa Simpson

Yeah, but that's what's weird. You'd think BECAUSE of the hateboner it has Yea Forums would love this episode where she's directly told she's not always right and can't go around demanding everyone agree with her.

That's different. theft IS wrong (though stealing cable isn't exactly stealing, it's not as if he HAD cable and then went to stealing instead of paying for it)
vegetarianism IS wrong. demonstrably. There's no tolerating it, that's what's led to even further perversions of nature.

Lisa not always being right doesn't mean she's always wrong, either. She was concerned about her father's theft.

I get the feeling that nothing short of the FEEEEMALE getting brutally punished every episode would make you happy.

This. Early Lisa was great.

According to this thread - and several others before it - none of that shit counts unless she's shown either beaten up or naked for whatever reason

Attached: Simpsons_12_15__389134.jpg (1280x720, 249K)

>Why Lisa never gets hurt like Bart,Homer or even Milhouse?
because her VA is a massive drama queen who is massively overprotective of Lisa as a character due to being the only character she plays, they should have given her the boot after the first couple seasons and gotten one of the other female VA's to do the role instead

why don't you ever complain about Marge?

>reee misogyny
There it is
I just want less Lisa episodes.
It's the negative continuity that causes it. Lisa has to learn the same lessons over and over again. It doesn't matter if we keep getting episodes like it because the writers won't let it stick. Ever.

Because she's been naked multiple times.

here's a hint: he's a ped.

Her VA is that much of a cunt?

complaining about marge requires some level of brain behind, is not easy to spot all her flaws and the fact she barely has a concept doesnt help. It will be almost like complaining about mr burns at that point.

>Her VA is that much of a cunt?
there's a reason we get so many Lisa plots in every season, since she only voices Lisa for the most part it means they have to get their value's worth from her since she gets paid as much as the other main cast members who all do multiple voices compared to her

Moaning Lisa isn't just her best episode it's the best episode in the whole series.

Lost Our Lisa is one of my personal favorites. I saw it when I was little and I feel like the sensory deprivation scene really helped me understand my dad better.

I also use
>and an "ooga-booga" to you!
surprisingly regularly

>t. summerfag who ignored the entire latter half of the episode where Lisa is explicitly said to be in the wrong and learns to not force her beliefs on others

>Not only am I illiterate, I can't form an argument either!

I wanna watch this episode RIGHT NOW FUCK

I'm not gonna lie, Lisa was my waifu back when I was 10

see

>The Secret War of Lisa Simpson
You forgot this

Man, fuck you. We wouldn't have all the best Lisa episodes without Yeardley Smith.

The resolution of this episode never made sense to me. Nobody taught Lisa that meat isn't murder, instead they taught her to accept her family as murderous psychopaths.

Yes. That's the joke. Simpsons doesn't do normal morals.

You sure? Because there's some episodes I recall where out of the siblings she was the most vindictive or devious of them. Like the one where they thought they had let Martin fell off a cliff, Bart was the one who was guilt ridden and wanted to confess and Lisa wanted to cover the whole thing up to protect her status.
And the one where she was going to let a girl be possibly killed because she thought she was a rival for a boy she liked when it was his sister. And the whole ep spent with her being jealous that Maggie apparantly scored high in an early intelligence test or something but at the end turns out she didn't. Those are what I immediately recall. Am sure there's quite a few more.

Isn't the joke in a lot of Treehouse of Horror episodes that Lisa's interference is always for the worse? Kang and Kodos' first, the monkey paw, the dolphins....

>Lisa the Vegetarian
The old argument aside this isn't a good Lisa episode. It's about Lisa, it has good moments, but those good moments aren't Lisa moments. Lisa is kind of meh in this episode thanks to McCartney being a humorless bore.

Yet she ALMOST never gets killed like Homer and Bart who get many violent onscreen deaths.

I watched it, its still great!

In all fairness, pay attention to a lot of so called "Bart" episodes. Most of the humor is about what surrounds Bart instead of coming from himself.

>Lisa the Vegetarian
Literally, the episode that made me hate her character's guts. Lisa hasn't been good since the first 2 seasons.

>In all fairness-
Drink bleach faggot

Lisa was actually wrong in this one too. Doesn't matter how much people like Jebediah Springfield, people deserve to know the truth about him even if it's inconvenient.
History is history, you can't pick and choose.

How does getting blasted by a nuke or falling into a giant blender not count as a violent death?

Attached: Hung.jpg (200x153, 12K)

Tell that to the democrats.

>Lisa after much struggle reveals that Springfield used to be a vicious pirate
>the town loves him even more for it and throws out all that uplifting shit in favor of bawdy stories about Sprungfield being a criminal
>Lisa and the museum curator watch in horror as the town embraces lawlessness en mass

Let me guess, you think that taking down public statues of confederate traitors (many of which suspiciously weren't built until the civil rights era) is the same thing as denying history.

Yes, it works as a joke. But it feels like writers were serious.

That would have been a much funnier ending.

Attached: 1562982876187.jpg (1200x923, 316K)

It's always about the confederates with you guys eh?

Lisa the Skeptic is good

Lisa was never a good character.

"You guys"?
I only brought it up because the guy I was responding to was claiming that democrats are historical revisionists, so therefore I assumed that the user was referring to the Civil War statues, since that's the thing that conservatives love accusing democrats of rewriting history over.

The halloween episode from a few years back was good.

Attached: Simpsons_27_04_P2.jpg (1280x720, 706K)

Literally the only good scene on the entire movie,Hope they do something similar for the sequel.

Attached: 764013.jpg (1920x800, 246K)

>You're banned from museum!
>You and your children, and YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN!
>....For three months.

Until the next episode.

Bart and Lisa MUST have sex
LISA MUST BE SHOWN NAKED IT MUST HAPPEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>While still blaming Homer for her behavior even after what she did to that pig.
No, she didn't.

Is that the only time she was likeable those past few years? The only character I can think of that's worse than her is Brian Griffin.

Ah those were the episodes I skipped.

>no mention of Lisa on Ice
I love this episode and I hate most of the subsequent Lisa and Bart episodes like the one where Lisa gets a restraining order out on Bart because they destroy the strong bond that was already established between them by pretending it never existed. Also because in that episode Lisa challenges Bart to name one nice thing he has done for her when Lisa on Ice had a whole montage of them

Attached: PBTuLLxtERVaGRZI_uRQj-C27lQ=.gif (480x360, 3.11M)

Is he /our guy/?

Lisa’s Wedding always makes me lose it and cry.

>Parchment is still inside that flute in the museum even though the damn thing had to be examined by someone at some point.
>Parchment stuck to Jebediah's boot in the first place
>good episode

You might hate Lisa all you want, but you have to admit that she has a lot of good points. Can you articulate why she's wrong? No? Didn't think so.

The ending was predictable af once you see that one guy say that he got an idea. And by the logic of the episode, angels really don't exist because that skeleton didn't come from an angel (nevermind how retarded the idea of angel, an spiritual being, having skeleton was in the first place). You can recognise idiotic episodes when you read that authors thought it'd be stupid/weird but "decided to go ahead with it anyway".

She doesn't. Your counter-argument? Didn't think so.

Not even an argument faget. As expected from an anti-Lisa bandwagoning brainlet.

*AHEM*

sneed

Not even an argument, faggola. As expect from an pro-Lisa bandwagoning brainlet.

>As expect from

>I have no arguments so I am going to attack his grammar
Wew, you sure got me, Lisafag

>Implying you expected that it was for a supermarket
It was good,you're just jaded and old

Lisa's feet

Shit list, these are the actual good Lisa episodes
The Old Man and the Lisa
My Sister, My Sitter
Lisa the Simpson
Lost Our Lisa
They Saved Lisa's Brain
Bye Bye Nerdie

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Sneed 六四天安門事件 The Sneed Ban of 2019 天安門大屠殺 The Simpsons General Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Janny Struggle 大躍進政策 Comfy Simpsons Thread 文化大革命 The Great Sneedposter Cultural Revolution 人權 Off-topic garbage 民運 Gucci Loafers 自由 Sneedom 獨立 S11E5 多黨制 7-8 max 台灣 臺灣 Formerly Chuck's 中華民國 Yea Forums - Television & Film 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Gummy Bears 達賴喇嘛 Farmer #1 法輪功 Farmer #2 新疆維吾爾自治區 He does it for free 諾貝爾和平獎劉暁波 City slicker 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Tranny Janny 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: sneo.gif (500x207, 1.81M)