What do you think of Black Widow’s upgrade?

What do you think of Black Widow’s upgrade?

Attached: 7CBD3FF6-9367-44D7-829E-285514AFC65C.jpg (1242x1232, 986K)

It's pretty soulless

Attached: MUA3_Black_Widow.png (1481x2042, 474K)

I'd bone Black Widow in any variation so I don't care as long as she's not going to shoot my dick off

Better, looks like she could actually do the whole spy thing
But
>bob/short hair>shoulder length

Wont make the game not boring cookie cutter awful shit.

Definite improvement.

>shoot my dick off
hell yeah I'll let her do that two or three times in a row if she wants

I preferred Joaquin Phoenix Nat. That wig was rather quite fetching on him.

still looks like a man

Attached: dd05168fd02f88348e76b742f0cc56ac.jpg (360x500, 33K)

she looks way better

Somehow managed to look even worse than the original one

I liked her more when she had the hulk instead of an ear piece for sure. One seems a lot more useful than the other.

Much better. Previous version had tranny face.

They just reduced the chin and arched her eyebrows. Improvements yeah, but it's almost nothing

I mean with a literal firearm or some other projectile weapon.
I'm down with a figurative dickshoot, but anything more literal than shooting blanks and I'm gonna have to make a quick escape.

what about the rest of them?

Nat wouldn’t shoot your dick off.
[Spoiler]Clint would[/Spoiler]

Looks like a Fortnite skin.

Read that as foreskin.

Anyways, the bottom picture is a definite improvement. I think it's the beady eyes of the top with the wide jaw that put people off.

About the same? Couldn't tell with the shitty quality of the leak.

Looks subtle. and this could be because of different lighting and facial expression.

How can a fucking mobile game have better character models than a triple A gaem.

Attached: images (27).jpg (405x720, 40K)

She got the Chun-Li treatment.

Attached: A2CA0E5C-1779-48D2-9902-6F0D2FDF31BB.jpg (800x450, 54K)

>Reddit spacing

Dose any actually like or find Black Widow interesting at all? I always thought she was the most boring of all the Avengers.

Future Fight has nice character skins for a mobile game, but the models themselves are basic as fuck and restricted to flappy anime mouth and the same dead expression.

I know you're trolling, but you can do better than that.

t. never read a comic in his life.
Predictable in 2019 Yea Forums

When fucking Team Ninja outdoes a Western look.

Suck it, autismo.

When she's in her element she can be interesting. The problem is that she's always thrust into the same superpowered slobberknockers as everybody else, and thus looks lame by comparison.

I never even understood the outrage in the first place. I can really give a rat's ass how the character model looks tbqh

Dont care. Gameplay looks ass

First look had them looking like dollar store knock offs of the MCU characters. Either go all the way with using their likeness or commit to your own style, but the developers obviously wanted to stick to a shitty middle ground of those two options

Looks like a downgrade or a nothingrade to me.

Glad the HRT worked out for her

lol

I'm getting flashbacks to the Mortal Kombat 11 female characters. The female models in real life are all gorgeous, but somehow when they scan their faces, they look terrible. I remember when Resident Evil 2 Remake was announced and the character Claire was dragged over her looks, but her real life model is really gorgeous.

>I remember when Resident Evil 2 Remake was announced and the character Claire was dragged over her looks, but her real life model is really gorgeous.

Same fags that dump on any female model that isn't a JAV idol or a sex doll made to make their pee pee twitch, Claire looks fine.

>but somehow when they scan their faces, they look terrible
they look fine i dont get this meme

Attached: rthjratyhjrayt.png (579x812, 436K)

That's when she was fixed. In pre release photos and footage, she looked very masculine.

you sound retarded

shit wrong person

Fight me, bitch

Attached: 9819gfv302b21.jpg (1334x750, 49K)

she still has that in the game

That's how she looks in the final game.
It's just the expression she is making is unflattoring because she is angry and trying to fight someone.

people still say she looked better in mkx

Attached: 1553719970622.jpg (795x1644, 135K)