So are any of you going to pretend to have always been Makkari fans and be outraged that he's going to be a deaf black...

So are any of you going to pretend to have always been Makkari fans and be outraged that he's going to be a deaf black woman in the movies?

Attached: Makkari MCU.jpg (798x407, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ecgdwhc8gkw
comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/thor-153/why-female-thor-is-selling-so-poorly-compared-to-s-1657314/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would I be outrageous over something that I expect Disney and Marvel to pull?

Attached: i do not understand.jpg (369x606, 107K)

I don't know, maybe the Disney Shills will pretend to be outraged racists in order to create a fake controversy to indirectly shill the film, like with Little Mermaid.

The outrage over the Little Mermaid seemed pretty real to me, I don't think that Disney required any shills to pretend to be racist on the internet for that one. They did however most likely already know that it would inevitably happen.

Nobody cares about any of these characters.

Please stop shilling Disney.

Fake outrage is for fucking losers no matter what side you are on.

Get fucked.

Nobody cares. It's not like they're turning Iron man into a teenage black girl yet

Will Makkari become a trans woman in the comics because synergy? Maybe they could have it that the next time he comes back to life, he is reborn as a woman, same with Sprite.

They didn't do that to the Ancient One or Ghost, and they didn't racebend Heimdall, Shocker or Baron Mordo, so probably not.

>Sprite is a girl now
That makes this scene even less likely

Attached: Krak!.jpg (1054x1600, 549K)

yes, Makkari was the only one I hoped they wouldn't raceswap since he looks cool and is the most memorable of them outside of Sersi

that being said, Im glad it isn't Kumail playing him

God she's ugly. Also no-one here reads comics.

I think Feige is only making Eternals to mark all the diversity boxes. Salma Hayek is literally an Arab Latin. Everybody is represented in this movie - asians, blacks, gays, indians/arabs/latins/whites/asians/blacks, disabled, children and Keanu Reeveses

Who? I'm dodging MCU films until they actually get one right.

More ginger erasure. Not really surprising from a racist entity like DisMarvel

>Valkyrie
>Makkari
Man, i can't wait for Orion or Lightray to be portrayed by brave black women.

those niggas are all irrelevant tho. Makkari is one of the 4 main Eternals

I don't care if they gender bend or race bend characters. It's an alternate universe, not 616, so I'd expect there to be differences. If I wanted accuracy, I would stick to the comics themselves. Apart of me kind of likes to see how the MCU changes certain things, because it makes them seem brand new

Is Hayek the first Latin person to be in the MCU?

As someone who knows nothing about the Eternals and just read the wiki, is she effectively just a superhuman Speedster?

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

Didn't watch that. Feed me.

you really believe that?

Attached: doublefuckyou.jpg (1280x705, 130K)

Here's you 'Gilgamesh' bro.

We couldn't cast a Middle Easterner because we thought it would decrease the hype and good press too much for Moon Knight's movie for when we cast a North African or Middle Easterner to play him. Hope you understand.

Attached: donlee.png (417x524, 420K)

I know this guy from a dorama he did alongside of the Korean version of Tom Hiddleston! He was the shit! Kinda short.

nobody reads marvel comics

Gingers aren't a race, user. Sub-species of human, maybe, but not a race.

Never heard of her but
>deaf black woman
Made me laugh.

I'm one of those dirty SJWs, but what I've noticed and I think is problematic and always ignored is how black women are portrayed in media. What I mean by that, the black female always has to be ugly, hyper masculine, disabled and or LGBTQXYZ+++++ Like why couldn't they cast some pretty black girl like Ryan Destiny or Tika Sumpter?

superhero

Don Lee actually kinda looks like Gilgamesh from Kirby's run

I for one salute our new Girugamesh!

kek, I do wonder how the fuck this movie plans to explain Makkari being deaf. Weren't the Eternals supposed to be perfect compared to the flawed Deviants?

Anons will throw a fit over the slightest change, even for characters they've never heard of. You could make one of the white characters into a token black and anons will cry about white erasure. It'd be the Where's Waldo of diversity casting and they'll have you think the entire cast was imported from Africa. Blondes and brunettes can be have their race change, but the one redhead that is gets added to a collage for some tinfoil hat autist from /pol/ to think there's some connection.

Don't Eternals choose to develop certain abilities over others? So for example, Makkari gave up hearing so X power could be stronger.

No respect for others Waifus? For shame user.

Silent protagonist, pun not intended.

I just won't watch it. It's not that hard. I find it easier and easier to just ignore media that has forced diversity, anti-male, anti-white messages. I find I'm happier too.

Lmao, your existance must be nothing but suffering. You sound like a fucking SJW

>What I mean by that, the black female always has to be ugly, hyper masculine, disabled and or LGBTQXYZ+++++

The fuck are you talking about?

>nothing but suffering

I specifically said I'm happier! And I genuinely am.

I'm a straight white cis male with a good job. Basically 90% of current media is spent demonizing and vilifying me. I suspect I was internalizing it. Like you wouldn't even blink if a black gay person made a similar argument.

Anyway. If it's anti-white or anti-male I just dont watch it or read it. As you can guess I dont consume much western media anymore.

based and kikepilled

I'm straight and white too, but I legitimately cannot relate. Why would I be so triggered and bothered if one character was race bent or gender bent, when I have so many others to choose from? Maybe it's because I don't take things seriously or to heart that I cannot be bothered enough to raise my eyebrow.

>Eternals
>not irrelevant

They would be stupid not to diversify. It's a business first, and they are in it to make money. That's capitalism for you.

That's right goyim, don't question your replacement.

youtu.be/Ecgdwhc8gkw

There's zero evidence that 'diversifying' anything creates more revenue or profit. There is, however, evidence to the contrary.

The likelihood of Ryan Destiny getting cast outside a black movie is slim.

Tika Sumpter is pushing 40 so they’ll throw her a bone (Sonic the Hedgehog).

>I'm one of those dirty SJWs
>LGBTQXYZ++++
This post definitely reads like those who say "I'm black but I absolutely hate niggers".

That's a whole lot of BS. Wonderwoman, Captain Marvel, and Black Panther are some movies that made bank. Crazy Rich Asians is another example.

Na man, I'm smart enough to pirate this shit. I don't support big companies.

>There's zero evidence that 'diversifying' anything creates more revenue or profit.
The entire MCU is proof, not evidence, that diversifying absolutely brings more revenue. Had they not tried new, untried grounds, we wouldn't have gotten some of the best movies of the franchise culminating in the most profitable one of the history.
But hey before you say it, I know you meant race and gender, because you seriously think people watch these movies just for the white leads.

Aren't women statistically far more likely to kill kids?

>Crazy Rich Asians is another example.
That's literally the opposite of diversity. It's only Asians. You just stealthy admitted that 'diversity' is just code word for no whites.

With how the eternals work I don't get why you couldn't just use a new character. But I stopped caring about the stupid MCU after GOTG 1.

They kill about a million per year.

Makkari is just Fastbak, who's just Lightray with less frills. He doesn't even have an original name, it's just "Mercury" spelled like a fantasy name generator. Who cares.

Attached: tumblr_pb28j13sGn1sliw89o1_1280.jpg (1015x1032, 413K)

Last I heard, diversity was codeword for more blacks... Anyways, the TRAGEDY of one western movie portraying asians is made. That's such a huge tragedy. Think of all the white actors. You're absolutely mental.

>I know you meant race and gender, because you seriously think people watch these movies just for the white leads.
So why do they go out of their way to replace white characters all the time?

I don't give a shit that an entire movie of Asians was made. I'm just pointing out the hipocracy of wanting an adaptation to be made where they don't raceswap for (((diversity))).

If they had respect for their own they wouldn't give a single fuck about pig disgusting 3D

Because at the moment of their conception, there are barely any non-white characters and it's absurd considering how much diverse they can get. The X-Men alone is ridiculous for that, they're mostly white even though they're supposed to be a civil rights allegory.
Also it's a way to prove that the false "color blindness" myth a lot of stealth racists use as a slant against diversity is complete bullshit. If you actually think non-white people can self-insert and identify with the white leads, then the opposite is true for white people... Yet they're the ones who protest the most when a single character changes race.

>Basically 90% of current media is spent demonizing and vilifying me

How about giving me a fifty shows and movies and comics with specific examples of that being the dominant theme and not a passing panel or one joke? Should be easy, right?

Oh shit is that that deaf chick from The Walking Dead?

You have other serious problems, if this really triggers you.

im black and i think this is a silly thing for you guys to get mad about, its just a comic book character. can anyone explain to me without completely sperging out why you guys care so much? theres so many white superheroes and its not like the original comics dont exist.

Mostly because it represents how much it's going to diverge from original source material. You could just add more eternals but instead you're going to remake one? No one even knows who the eternals are. Adding a few when the books were open to add more was stupid.

That being said. I only hoped on to see the outrage people here would have. I don't have a stake in this pony because the MCU is a shitty bargain basement version of comics and the people who like any of these live action movies are fucking popcorn munching morons.

They need something to distract them from their boring lives, so they concoct this conspiracy that fuels a persecution complex they crave so hard. It never stands to deep scrutiny but they don't care, as long as they keep getting reinforced that The Bad People Are Out To Get Them.

>Mostly because it represents how much it's going to diverge from original source material.
Sure, but who cares how much it diverges if its good? Id rather have a good original idea in an adaption than a bad 1:1 adaption

The problem is that this is just a superficial attempt to make sure that fans don't get mad at them. It's not done for artistic integrity it's just a check box. But these are corporately run safe by the numbers movies. There's very little artistic integrity behind them.

If all that is true, then WHY do you even care so much? You've already ruled it out as disingenuous and safe and transparently unauthentic, one just has to wonder why the fuck are you so up in arms about it. Can you answer that?

>That's literally the opposite of diversity. It's only Asians

It's diverse in context to Hollywood productions, It's a movie that's about American Asians and their identity. Dishonest post is dishonest and poor bait at that.

>Mostly because it represents how much it's going to diverge from original source material

So you've never seen any Marvel movies before?

I'm telling why why people care. Personally, there are a few times I care but I don't have any personal investment in most cases so I don't get mad. I do get mad when it's a character I know and they have specific visuals and are an iconic character.

Before you say miles. Yeah I don't like him but I hate him because he was made by brian micheal bendis and I hate bendis. In most cases, if it's just a new character and it's done well I don't care. But the character has to be able to fill the shoes of the other character. Sometime which miles cannot do.

I watched several of them up until GOTG 1 which was a huge departure from any series. It was an okay movie but it wasn't either version of guardians was familiar with.

>It's not done for artistic integrity

No Hollywood blockbuster is about artistic integrity. Artistic integrity is what gets you fired, like in the case of Ant-Man by Edgar Wright. They only care about money, and Hollywood has realized that instead of catering to white people, catering to everybody through representation is more profitable. People who want diversity are fine with this because it's a pragmatic way to get more representation and
diversity to povs and stories down the line.

This is all there is to it, it's pretty simple and requires no further explanation but I guarantee you somebody will try to argue you that this is bad anyway, all just to say they don't want non-whites. That's it.
Worst part is when they try to claim it's about "raceswapping characters" but they still disparage movies like Black Panther. In truth they're fucking dumbasses who shouldn't be listened to.

If the cast is not 100% white men it's force diversity.

If there are female characters, all of a sudden it's a feminist piece

If there are females and non whites original characters all of a sudden it's SJW trash.

You literally cannot win. These people will find some way to cry, whine, bash, and rage over films.

So the Eternal who runs fast is black? Hmmm. Is Marvel secretly racist?

Absolutely. All of these fioms coke prepackaged with feel good leftist political narratives for seeing them. Give Disney more money and you too can beat racism!

I'm not him but I mean... it's beyond easy, way way way more than fifty.

Were talking basically 90 percent of Marvel characters lineups and storylines for half a decade in the mid/early 2010's which they have slowly started walking back across all titles after they replaced, eliminated or killed off most straight white heroes because sales went in the tank even more than they already where which is like shooting a cancer patient. (pic related)

Easily 90% of movies from Disney over the last decade, easily 75%+ of ALL Hollywood productions over the last decade+. It's everywhere. Like it's so pervasive you don't even see it anymore. Like did you notice during say Rogue One or The Last Jedi or any of the recent star wars films that almost every single evil character was white and male, or when they show jump cuts during the big fight ensemble fight scenes almost all the good guys were a stunningly diverse group of PoC and females? Maybe you didn't notice, but your brain did.

95%+ of all content on Netflix.

99% of ALL advertising over the last decade+ where in every situation a white male is either shown as a clueless bumbling comic relief idiot, or an aggressive violent potential rapist usually being held in check by wise PoC males like in the recent Gillete ad controversy.

Were literally demonized non stop in ALL media, the real difficultly would be finding comics, movies, tv shows, advertising where it's absent, not where it exists. In media it's the air we breathe, the water we drink, it's everywhere.

Attached: 14433222211233.jpg (1200x800, 593K)

>feel good leftist political narratives
The fuck is leftist about this?

(((diversity)))

What's with the scare parenthesis? If anything you're admitting that the presence of anything non-white is anathema to conservatives.

>Muh star wars

Ah yes, the true arbiter of what's what in media.

If the cast was whites or white males in the original source material or historical record who are suddenly transformed into PoC or females it's forced diversity

If there are characters that were originally male that are gender swapped into females or females just straight replace a male character even assuming his name for no narrative reason it's a feminist piece.

If they are females and non white original characters absolutely no one complaints except the angry strawmen in your delusional persecution-complex-addled rotting brain. People may not watch it, or care about it, but they don't complain about it either mainly because they don't CARE about it in most cases.

But with people like you you literally cannot win. No matter what you will find a way to cry, whine, bash and rage at whites, males and consumers in general if they don't eagerly consume whatever fucking tripe you think they should be watching.

Attached: 1532020008094.jpg (1920x1080, 730K)

It's just a good example, as I said it's 90% of all Disney and easily 75%+ of all Hollywood productions, that's maybe even low.

But Starfire isn't white OR black. She's orange.

Lurk moar newfag

So why didn't they make her orange

She was coded-white. Sometimes latina.

The original artist was inspired by a Puerto Rican dancer.

Yes, and for most of her existence she was drawn by various artists with caucasian features and facial structure, and then when they cast the show they cast the blackest looking woman possible. But's all part of the ginger holocaust of which Ariel is merely the most recent victim.

Attached: D-k4HKyUIAEIZbx.jpg (1558x1008, 145K)

Replacing old characters was a fucking gimmick. It's been happening for decades. That's what it was when Bucky replaced Steve. Or when Thor was replaced in the 90s with Thunderstrike. Or when Batman was replaced with Jean-Paul and then by Dick. Or when Superman was replaced with Steel, Superboy, Cyborg Superman and the Eradicator. Or when Iron Man was replaced with Rhodey. Or when Cap was replaced with USAgent. Or when Hal was replaced by John, Guy, Kyle, Baz and Jessica.

Jesus fucking Christ, they couldn't even commit to replacing Wolverine with Laura, they still had to bring Old Man Logan to main continuity. And now Wolverine is back. This isn't an assault on white men unless your identity is tied directly to media portrayals of white men as the definite protagonists and moral role models in every situation.

>with caucasian features and facial structure

I love this code racist language when we're talking about a woman character intended to come from a feline based alien race.

Attached: x bait.jpg (483x378, 110K)

Yeah, dunno why people would think she was white. You are totally believable and not crazy.

Attached: 1532630495184.jpg (900x1384, 373K)

>Replacing old characters was a fucking gimmick

Yeah except in that pic every single white male character except Dr Strange has been replaced by either a female a PoC, or a PoC female.

Just because Manara draws all the X-women as Italian prostitutes, doesn't make me think of Storm, Rogue and Kitty as Euro-whores, user.

Could you have found a cover LESS representative of Kory's general look?

And? That reflects how the country is today. Diverse. Women heroes are just as important as male heroes. You seem awfully flustered over the notion that a white man can be replaced by someone who isn't just another white man.

>(((diverse)))

Please fuck off back to tumblr

Ajak will be played by Salma Hayek

>That reflects how the country is today
It doesn't really

>this cover doesn't support my argument
>could you find a different cover please

>And? That reflects how the country is today. Diverse. Women heroes are just as important as male heroes. You seem awfully flustered over the notion that a white man can be replaced by someone who isn't just another white man.

I'm not flustered. Were not talking about female or diversity heroes. No one has a problem with them, again make as many original PoC female lesbian gender-fluid heros as you want. No one will care. No one will even notice because no one will buy your book. We are talking about replacing white male heroes with black or PoC heroes and just having them assume that characters place, costume, powers and even name in most cases. Because people won't buy these characters books on their own.

>No one is going to buy Riri's solo title, so lets just kill off Tony Stark and have Riri BECOME a black female version of him only smarter, now if they want to buy an Iron Man book they HAVE to buy Riri's book

Just replace Tony Stark with any white male character and you have early/mid 2010's Marvel. Because they know if people have the option of buying Tony Stark's book or Riri's they will buy Starks. So lets just get him and Steve Rogers and Bruce Banner and the rest out the picture, just don't give people the choice. We gotta force this stuff on em for their own good! It's why Bendis's original plan was to kill off Peter Parker in 616 and have Miles become Spider Man, the only Spider Man, before he was overruled. Don't give people the option to choose between Peter and Miles, my god they might make the wrong choice.

Nope.Tom king hates Orion with all his heart.
He will be Played by some SkinHead Bully Hunk

Attached: download.jpg (181x278, 14K)

Yes.

Alternate universes don't have to adhere to 616 canon

>We're talking about the white male victimhood when an old white character is temporarily replaced by another character as a brief sales gimmick, and how it's wrong to replace characters only if that replacement isn't a white male

Fixed.

I unironically hope the turn Nightcrawler into a cute latin boy.

Attached: 1554069240018.jpg (911x1199, 116K)

But user, if you read (current) comics, you would know that 616 tries to copy the MCU as much as possible to attract those mythical new readers.
That's what really bites my ass the most about race/gender bends. Then the comics do it for no fucking reason and it's stupid.
Not limited to race/gender either, anything the MCU does differently really.

Who in the 616 comics has been race/gender bent since the MCU became a thing? Don't say Nick Fury.

>We're talking about the white male victimhood when an old white character is temporarily replaced
>temporarily

>What's the sales figures look like on the new book?
>It in the shitter, were getting killed!
>But you said they would accept the new version of the character
>Well I thought they would... if we didn't give em a choice
>So what are we gonna do now, no ones buying this shit
>...We bring back the original
>But we killed him off! This was supposed to be permanent
>It's comics. We just bring him back and act like it was always the plan, we even say this was always intended to be a temporary change, just call it a sales gimmick
>People will actually swallow that?
>Some of them will.

Attached: tom-baker-4th.jpg (570x400, 33K)

Nick Fury

Hulk, Spider-man, Thor, Captain America

Ultimate Nick Fury was deliberately made to appear as Samuel L Jackson before the movies become a thing. He even gave Marvel permission to use his likeness. Last I knew, the Ultimate universe is not 616

>Crazy Rich Asians
Only in burgerland, everywhere else it flopped.

>hasn't read a comic since 2003

None of them were replaced. Their characters were not fundamentally changed at all. Bruce Banner did not all of a sudden turn into a black turbo dyke

Learn how to context, he obviously meant having a character who was race/genderbent in the MCU have the same thing happen in the comics.

Also
>Hulk
Banner is back, Cho was depowered and now goes by Brawn

>Spider-Man
He was never replaced

>Thor
Thor is back, Jane is Valkyrie now.

>Captain America
Cap is back, and Falcon has faded into comic book limbo, unlike the previous replacement Cap, the very white Winter Soldier.

Nick Fury was not changed. 616 Nick did not change race.

You utter retard

Attached: The_Totally_Awesome_Hulk_1_Cho_Variant.jpg (1317x2000, 479K)

I always pictured Ajak to be sorta a black guy, so kinda surprised they went with gender-bending him instead.

That is the context you fucking troglodyte, big name characters are getting replaced by D-list minorities to fool people unfamiliar with comics who don't buy them anyway, and piss off the fans who do

You asked who HAS BEEN, not who is.

All these decisions and dozens more got reverted and grudgingly rolled back because it turns out out when you replace and eliminate your white male heroes and the people buying your product mostly happen to be inconveniently white and male it's, you know, bad for sales.

He was killed off and the Ultimate universe merged with 616 you goddamn retard

>But we killed him off! This was supposed to be permanent

Oh wow, so you're literally a gullible moron.

>None of them were replaced. Their characters were not fundamentally changed at all.

Lies work better on people who don't know what actually happened and saw it happen, like you know a comics board.

Imagine that, a movie about being Asian American didn't automatically sell as well abroad as it did in America. It did very well in the core demo they were clearly going for, and still managed to do twice it's original budget abroad. That's a success on both fronts, even if domestically it did way better.

>Autistic fanboys get mad because of a temporary sale gimmick

And what else is new? Oh right, now you've got people going on racist rants because the replacement this time around wasn't a white dude and this is somehow a personal attack against the fans.

>All these decisions and dozens more got reverted and grudgingly rolled back because it turns out out when you replace and eliminate your white male heroes and the people buying your product mostly happen to be inconveniently white and male it's, you know, bad for sales.
Oh for fucks sake. EVERY REPLACEMENT EVER GETS ROLLED BACK.
Dick Grayson as Batman got rolled back. Azrael as Batman got rolled back. Bucky as Captain America got rolled back. Wally West as Flash got rolled back. Kyle Rayner as Green Lantern got rolled back. Arthur Joseph Curry as Aquaman got rolled back. Ben Reilly as Spider-Man got rolled back....

ALL white replacements are intended to be temporary, and same goes for diversity replacements.

No one is falling for your bullshit. If any of these diversity changes had resulted in increased sales or even level sales these changes would never have been reverted and they would have happily left the original inconveniently white and male versions six feet under. It's because sales tanked that these versions ended up being "temporary". With strong sales, its the new character forever.

What these people want is diversity characters, like most of the people in entertainment it literally might as well be their religion. They are not trying a temporary gimmick. They are repeatedly testing the waters to see what they can force through as a change they can make permanent.

Name a single character in the MCU who shifted from minority to white

JaneThor actually kept selling better than normal Thor. What now, dumbass?

Why the fuck do you think we're getting a movie about it

Um.... The Ancient One?

Then why did they not make her permanently Thor if this conspiracy to replace white dudes was dependent entirely on the replacements selling better, which she did?

>You literally cannot win.
Unless you try making it faithful to a good source material, but that would be crazy.

>Makkari

Attached: Eternals crash and burn bercause normies won't watch it..gif (640x266, 1.31M)

Let me guess, the Salon article saying "Feminist Thor selling way more comic books than dude Thor".

There's the media spin, and then there is reality and math;

>comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/thor-153/why-female-thor-is-selling-so-poorly-compared-to-s-1657314/

Hispanics and Asians are the #1 and #2 movie goers in the country (almost tied) yet they are woefully underrepresented in film. Why shouldn't the MCU pander to the two largest movie going groups? Especially, when they attend the movies at greater rates than whites in the US.

>Using comicvine as a source.

Attached: 140.jpg (600x528, 39K)

They literally just announced a movie starring an Asian hero.
Your point still stands about latinos. Sadly, Marvel doesn't really have any big latino characters, so all they could do is racebend a character into being a latino, which I'm sure we'll see more of.

All the data and sales numbers are in the thread, all sourced.

I would consider Yea Forums a reliable source above Salon. Salon might as well be written by cultists at this point. You think Salon reporters are going to write a story saying a diversity character resulted in less sales? Please. They would cut their own wrists before writing that.

I'm more pissed off about the Thor thing and Sprite but I'm indifferent at this point. I just won't watch it, I'm less annoyed that way. I barely watch western shit already

Isn't MN Jewish?

That sure is a page without context.

Whats going on?

To appease bugmen and get chinabux

They could have kept the gender balance they're going for if they'd just included Sersi and cut out Phastos.

your gif name...people said the same thing about GotG and Black Panther

>Ancient One. Mordo. Irrelevent to Doctor Strange.

Pfffaahahahahahahaha.

The girl who got cast as Monica Rambeu is fuckin perfect tho so thats something atleast.

This dude gets it, why can't the rest of you?

So everyone should be white then you'd love it!

Stop changing the race of characters. Its race-washing and erasing already established identities. Some do it for controversy, others to demoralize as a part of something bigger. Either way,its bullshit. Make a new character or pull up an older, already established one. The little Mermaid really proved twitter PoCs were happy to see a white colored character replaced, even taking a malicious glee from it. Dspite a black mermaid princess already existing in the series, one of Triton's many daughters. Some efforts are even poorly implemented, like Domino from Deadpool. Don't let the "color blind" apathetic, or pro PoCs fool you, this is malicious under all of the bullshit. A revenge of sorts, a leech like desire for the fair skinned characters to be taken down and replaced with color swaps instead of originals. What, do PoC characters not sell as well or what?

Attached: 1562668606856m.jpg (608x1024, 51K)

The amount of persecution complex oozing from this post is incredible. They're fictional characters, not real people. No one is out to get you.

You're obtuse. They're white character specifically, and twitter's "woke" bullshit was all over celebrating turning them into PoCs.

Being fictional characters don't matter, because when a joke post gets made about Black Panther, or Black Lightning, Bea from Pokemon, or any PoC from any series turning white, a huge stink is made. Artists are chased down and hounded. Retweets and personal attacks.

Cry me a river, whitey! Mwahahahaha!
Dude the only reason people "celebrate" is because guys like you make a huge, HUGE deal about it while pushing back against people who aren't represented, trying to argue that they should get their own movies or new characters; but at the moment they do, you call it "pandering" and "leftist agenda".
Excuse me if I don't give a fuck about you.

No, they celebrate because they are having white characters replaced. Its a petty revenge high. Black Panther was fine. Static Shock was fine. The princess and the frog, Moana, Lilo and Stitch, all fine. Original characters, not black-washing. It is a huge deal, because just like when whites do it to Egyptians in movies like Cleopatra, its replacing a pop culture icon. You don't have to care, you can even like it. I'll be happy if there's a pushback and this shit goes back into shitty tumblr fan art.

>its replacing a pop culture icon
Yeah I too weep for Makkari aka Mike Harry, a true pop culture icon, "replaced" by a black woman in a movie adaptation. All the lives lost!

"A war won in increments". Not every hit has to be a big one. It seems petty, but every oak starts as a sprout, cheesy as that sounds. Just make new characters like Miles Morales, or even alternate earth versions. As long as they are defined as their own character, and not a "replacement".

Didn't watch that. Feed me.

And soon we'll go for your daughters and sisters too! Mwahahaha!

Too late, I'm already a by-product of that whole gene orgy.

White people are allowed to control the narrative anymore bitch

Ikaris, Makkari and Sersi were the only Eternals i care(d) about. Not anymore. I will stop caring about every character that gets a movie.

Attached: FINALMENTE ESTOU FORTE AGORA.png (766x561, 552K)

Unmm, good for you? What were you expecting, an ovation?

He's Juan Punch Man.

You see being a kid for all eternity sucks and Sprite was tired of it so he betrayed the Eternals. in end he managed to be mortal and could finally grow up but Zuras wasn't going to let that betrayal shit slide so just as Sprite planned to start anew Zuras comes by is kills him.

Actually born in Latin America ? Yes. Luis actor is chicano.

They’re really trying to mimic The Inhumans

This post reads “I’m white and I come from Reddit”

>because you seriously think people watch these movies just for the white leads.

Considering most of the audience for these films are white males. Black Panther is the only one where it worked, being the only solo MCU film to earn over 700 in the domestic B.O

>that blonde in the background looking at her tits

>Crazy Rich Asians i

Bombed really hard in China. They even mocked the film.

forget about the colour for a moment and look the facial features

she was designed as an orange race with delicate features, not ooga booga featues

hollywood's not gonna stop until they introduce a dimension where all marvel characters are disabled black jewish trannies