Wasn't that a FOP episode?

wasn't that a FOP episode?

Attached: WandaVisionLogo.jpg (825x464, 20K)

He saved her, now she will save him.

Attached: age-of-ultron-scarlet-witch-vision.jpg (1920x808, 61K)

This is the only one of the shows I'm interested in, I'm just utterly fascinated as to how the fuck they will make it work or what the premise is going to be.

wandavision sounds like a super power

I'm more baffled how Olsen will be in this and Dr. Strange 2 in the same Spring season. Like, if she gets burnt out, Marvel is fucked!

They've got almost 2 years, they don't have to film it all back to back.

Attached: 8515831816840906915.jpg (800x1000, 86K)

I'm so worried Vision is gonna stay dead. He's a robot, they can rebuild him, there was a whole point in Infinity War about him in the cloud or whatever!

It would be funny and I'd be ok with it if in Dr Strange he's like a stay at home dad while Wanda is multiverseing

Attached: 0-0 wanda.jpg (351x464, 86K)

Wanda's Vision
Scarlet Vision
Witches Vision
Are all solid names, this is not. Though I am looking forward to this and strange two

>I'm so worried Vision is gonna stay dead.
You're not alone. There are so many ways he could come back, but a lot of the leaks and speculation do not sound positive.

>It would be funny and I'd be ok with it if in Dr Strange he's like a stay at home dad while Wanda is multiverseing
This would be fine, give him a cameo to show he's back, get people to watch WandaVision to find out how, but he stays home while Wanda teams up with Strange, and is the one who questions why he couldn't find a timeline where they win without The Snap happening or Vision, Tony and Natasha dying.

Attached: captain_america_civil_war_vision_scarlet_witch.jpg (1200x680, 67K)

people give a shit about wanda not so much vision. it wouldn't surprise me if he comes back weird and she has to mercy kill him again.

>leaks already

Doubtful

>Wanda makes Vision a vessel for Chthon

but she saved him a few times before

Tom King's recent Vision family thing. Only now it's Wanda who's rebuilt Vision and they're trying to live a normal life in the 'burbs. Vision then creates Viv and Vic and the synthe-dog to complete the family. Everything is going well... until Wanda kills someone who threatens them all.

Now is no time to stop.

I feel like no one really cares about Vison i think i was the only one asking why he wasn't revived somehow in endgame

Hopefully Marvel Comics will use this opportunity to try and do more with Scarlet Witch. Bendis ruined her with House of M, but maybe they'll do better now.

We probably have to wait for Brevoort and Zub to leave Marvel.

Chthon WANTS Wanda to fight him. He wants to see how
Wanda's going to go to the Flickering Realms to try to get Vision's soul back.

Also, Strange is likely just trying to grapple with Wanda's magic and the fact Chthon just waltzed into Earth without him or any of his sorcerers knowing diddly fuck about it, then Nightmare fucking shows up. Cargill hinted at Mordo being involved with Nightmare.

Nightmare is allied with Shuma Gorath, and because Agamotto destroyed all knowledge of Chaos Magic, Scarlet Witch is the only Sorcerer who can fight his magic.

My theory on WandaVision is Wanda watched old US TV sitcoms and such as a child in Sokovia, and as they are the only happy memories she has, she creates a pocket dimension from them. So her realm is like a sitcom...a sitcom where an evil Elder God comes in and fucks shit up.

If Vision had Ultron stored in his AI...we might get Ultron vs Chthon kino.

They don't. Marvel will tell you "What you think Hulk isn't smart enough to factor in the people coming back who were on planes?" But he wasn't smart enough to bring back Vision apparently

Vision wasn't snapped.

I think he can't actually die. The implication of WandaVision is perhaps that the "most important part" of Vision came not from the mind stone, not Tony, not Ultron, not Banner...it came from Wanda.

Vision is boring as hell, I hope he stays dead. I would rather see Wanda alone than that shitty romance.

>it's Wanda who's rebuilt Vision

I forgot how much robotics training young solkovian children get.

It was very weird that Avengers: Infinity War spent all that time foreshadowing his return and then the sequel didn't even mention him by name.

To the point that I actually disbelieved an accurate leak because it said that Vision never appeared. I mean how could that be possible, when his reappearance was foreshadowed much more than, say, Loki or Gamora?

Maybe once they decided not to have Wanda among the survivors (there was an early draft where she was, the writers just confirmed) they decided it would be pointless to resurrect Vision because they couldn't do the "Wanda and emotionless Vision" story they were building up to, and Feige decided to save it for something else.

I'm not discounting the possibility that they just want to keep Wanda because they still don't have many superpowered women, while Paul Bettany probably doesn't want to spend the rest of his life in that makeup.

I would not be surprised if she is in nothing during 2021, even with the hype of the MCU exploding.

The hype around MCU Wanda in spring and summer 2021 is going to be fucking huge, but I would not be surprised if it's tumbleweeds in the comics division.

>there was a whole point in Infinity War about him in the cloud or whatever!
I don't remember that. They said that he might still be Vision without the stone.

Shuri rebuilds Vision, but he has no emotions.

The logo hints at how Wanda restores Vision...notice the red energy above the "I" in Vision.

It's as good an explanation as any I guess.

>Wanda accidentally mutants into existence with her reality warping nonsense

It's supposed to sound as retro as the fake world she's living in will be.

>Vision is white and had comic black eyes
>Gets color and eyes when he's finally restored

Same here. People are confused about it because they think any show with Wanda in it should be about Magneto, because they don't realize she has her own lore.

Vision will stay dead at the end and lead into Dr. Strange 2 where Wanda and Strange fuck

Monica Rambeau being in it implies the fake world starts off as a holodeck pocket dimension and is not the entire plot.

Also, Wanda does not "mess up", it's Chthon's fuckery

Also, I think we will see the vibranium piano from T'challa and the lighter from Cap from Tom King's Vision, as gifts to Wanda.

Also, I think Chthon can only possess Vision when Wanda is not present or she'll sense him, so that's kind of even 1950s sitcom-like.

Normally I would say the predictions of Chthon lore showing up in the movies are a bit hard to believe, considering the comics have never shown any interest in Chthon/Wanda except for the first story and that one Mystic Arcana comic. (Busiek doesn't count because he just used it as an explanation for why her powers are magic.)

But a year ago I'd have ruled out Wanda appearing in anything again after Avengers 4, so I'm not great at predicting.

Based.

That's because writers see her as a prop for other characters.

Maybe 2021 will change that a bit (or not, but I doubt they'll have her go full Bendis after Dark Phoenix just did that same plot and Disney got stuck with it).