Yea Forums in 1992

Yea Forums in 1992

Attached: 1563823702427.png (535x210, 93K)

Hi, I'm a faggot millennial who will go into debt and work at starbucks in 15 years time.

The next issue of Spiderman is going to be polybagged with a lenticular cover and trading card. I'm going to buy three!

Didn’t the comics bubble start in the mid nineties?

What's with this new Punisher comic? The whole thing is about Barracuda raping some blond wrestler guy.

did you guys hear what happened to Vinnie Vegas in a dark alley on a hot summer night?

*Doesn't exist*

>aladdin
>mighty ducks
i love disney! they're the coolest and they'll stay good forever and ever!

*dismantled and sold off piecemeal for the new management's personal gain"

Attached: baseduzmultfilm.png (203x167, 23K)

Wow,it's 1992

I was evicted that year

Hey guys! check out this new channel called "The Cartoon Network", it says that they're gonna air any kind of cartoons 24 hours a day.

OH my god, Batman, X-men, superheroes are finally getting serious again! I'm sure we'll never go back to silly crud with all the edges rounded off. And have you seen the previews of this upcoming spider-man show?

>I don't exist yet.

goo goo gaa gaa *poops*

But I was born in 92!

Shit. I was born this year. Why the hell can I type already?

So who here voting for Ross Perot?

Ooga booga BC better than Marbel

>” I am not even born yet so I shouldn’t be here”

Robin Williams as Genie is the voice of a generation

I was riding my bike to the local drug store.

Amazing what almost $4 in change could buy back then.

God I love the Simpsons so much
I hope it never ends

Lisa is cute

My two favorite characters are Lionel hutz and Troy McClure. Couldn’t imagine the show without them

I'M ALIVE! I'M BORN!

Attached: Capture.png (570x580, 421K)

what do you think of the new batman?

Attached: clayvision.gif (250x188, 1.58M)

I dunno guise, Iceman looks pretty gay here. Pretty sure he is holding back some mad homosexual urge

Attached: 10ac8359259b6a4e8c90521efec2b5b4.jpg (1000x1423, 399K)

Judge Dredd has been a great comic for the last 15 or so years and it'll continue to be a great comic for the next decade and the decade after that.

Attached: eac.jpg (680x722, 123K)

Man this Mark Waid guy is writing some pretty solid stuff, seems like hes got a bright future.

Did you guys hear about what happened to Vinnie Vegas?

Cross board KWAB

>gets raped

Attached: Kevin_Nash.png (1140x1220, 754K)

Hahaha Marvel and their shifty TV movies, compared to DC and fucking Batman Returns, that movie looks fucking amazing.

Marvel will never be popular at the movies, they should just give up!

HEY GUYS I AM FROM THE FUTURE, AND THERE IS THING CALLED THE INTERNET AND I AM USING A WEBSITE CALLED REDDIT. IT'S GREAT YOU WILL LOVE IT IN 20 YEARS

So no difference, then.

Holy shit! My uncle plays softball with a guy from DC and he says they are killing off Superman next year.

Not a fake death for a few issues but REALLY FUCKING KILLING HIM.

They are not gonna kill Superman dumbass.
Even if they did there are only 4 deaths in comics Bucky,Jason Todd,Gwen Stacy and Uncle Ben.

They're renaming Usenet? Okay, as long as it doesn't cause too much unwanted attention.
Like an Eternal September or something.

>Jason Todd
I bet you're one of those faggots who voted to kill him off

Attached: dunno.jpg (526x389, 32K)

Hal Jordan fucking sucks

Are you aware that Usenet existed in 92 and wasn't so different from Yea Forums today?

Where are the Superman kinos?

What's the best Nick Jr. show and why is it Maya the Bee? Runner up Grimms Fairy Tale Classics. Fuck David the Gnome and fuck Eureka's Castle, fight me

>shitting on Eureka's Castle

You picked the wrong place to thrown down mutherfucker

Attached: your ass.jpg (528x392, 27K)

>Batman, X-men, superheroes are finally getting serious again

yeah that's why they all just got cartoons NOT

Gives me something to do until The Wonder Years comes on. They should have gotten Adam West to play Batman. This new guy sounds too moody for a cartoon, like he wants to copy the Tim Burton movie.