Did Yea Forums like the tweest?

Did Yea Forums like the tweest?

Attached: Batman-Hush.jpg (1200x719, 168K)

Twists with zero guessable clues are shit. The literal only thing pointing to him was a name relating to a really obscure piece of trivia flashing on the screen for a short bit about 2 minutes before the actual reveal.

Also felt like he was wasted in the film anyway, he was beaten in such a bland way.

this. they did a piss job. i'm not a dc buff, but i recognize that eliot was canonically hush. so when he was killed, i expected a fake out. but nope, just rushed disappointment.

also, lazarus pit only heals right? unless dionesium is involved it gives enhanced abilities. even with that, hush doesn't have combat experience, so batman should've been able to wipe the floor with him. and him being able to snipe, batman's line shouldn't possible.

>Twists with zero guessable clues are shit.
Seriously?
>Here's a mysterious new threat to Batman and also in a completely unrelated plot development here's a never before mentioned childhood friend of Bruce Wayne.
Hush was never a mystery.

It was a stupid, too like when you see Eliot leaving a room with an evil smile on his face. Fuck that shit. You don't pull nonsensical tricks on the audience, it's stupid writing.

Most of the recent DC films have been shitty, the new universe/canon just isn't as good. Too much Damien, Superman's a dick and no one else really matters. I would however watch a buddy cop type film with mostly just Batman and Green Lantern.

Talking about the film...

I was fine with getting rid of Elliott, since he was always a terrible character, but the actual twist was badly done.

>Batman manages to dodge 6 miniguns all firing at him in a corridor with no cover

This bugged me so much.

HUSH is one of the most overrated Batman stories out there. It's a stupid "mystery" where it's obviously Bruce's childhood friend turned bratty super villain laughed at by other Arkham nutjobs. Furthermore, it was always Riddler's story anyway since he was the true mastermind

I got to say I enjoyed Damien scene
>Batman, don't stick your dick in crazy. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I'm born. But yeah, don't stick your dick in crazy, and wrap it u. . .
Click

Attached: Robin_BvsR.png (872x1000, 707K)

It's not like he had a choice about where his dick was going during Damian's conception.

Also they did poison Ivy pretty bad. Too much human emotions
>Genuinely greedy about the money
Not even a clear goal of what she wants to spend it on.
>Sexuality
When she kisses men, it's to control them. When she controlled Catwoman, there was some lesbian power play going on.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_05_15_at_11.52.02_AM.jpg (1400x1400, 130K)

I liked the fight and that his weapon cut Batman

Other than that? Eh

Why do they make these movies, when they clearly don't give a damn? Then they have the nerve to put out those sneak peeks and whatnot praising this waste. Jim Lee's just whoring himself out there looking all tired and depressed pretending to be in love with these projects.
I mean, come on. You have the source material and a second chance to make the story your own. You have a chance to improve the script, polish the dialogue to its peak and put at least some artistic effort into it, and you just don't. I know these movies are ''cheap'' to make and don't make much back, but maybe just maybe, if you for once tried, you could make some profit and a product you can be proud of.

Attached: headlineImage.adapt.1460.high.whitemale_110415.1446768720462.jpg (1460x911, 718K)

I'm more annoyed at the "animated cinematic universe" they keep pushing. Motherfucker, no one cares. A shared universe ultimately means jack shit if the quality is poor. Do you think anyone docks points off Crisis On Two Earths because it's not connected to a larger continuity? No.

Meh, I can see why they went with it. It saves on the Jason Todd portion, uses Clayface,and ties up who truly was behind the plot. But-- it does kind of waste what Hush became after Dini got his paws into him.

But the finale doesn't make any sort of sense given in the last movie the Bat Family were killing bad guys left and right. Suddenly now Batman cares if bad guys die?

I laughed when Batgirl showed up. That costume was hilariously ineptly made. Such an incredibly shitty design which actually made her elephantine ears look even bigger. It was like some fan won an amateur design contest and it got to be in the movie. Thank god she fucked off almost immediately because that was just sad.

>Suddenly now Batman cares if bad guys die?
Batman came off pretty autistic. "Muh Code" I have to try. Catwoman was a 100% in the right. Not even morally they were going to die if Batman had to carry him.

Joker 10/10 scene when he starts monologue on how could Batman cheat on him.

I snickered given the movie had to insert Barbara into this somehow because of the Bad Blood teased her at the end. I just kind of wish Batwoman got that role. Kate fills more of that Huntress role than Babs ever could.

>Superman's a dick
The fuck? You still asshurt he beat up Batman in War? Get the fuck over it already you faggot, in Post Crisis he literally tries to arrest Batman the first time the two meet just because he doesn’t like him. In DoS and RotS he was perfectly likeable and fine.

Not to mention that all this shared universe gives us is awful versions of the characters we know. Did they really need to remind us that this version of Superman still sucks? That these versions of Superman and Batman hate each other? If the shared universe is kept alive for this, to the point they're actively making some already bad comics even shittier in their animated form so they can better fit this awful shared animated universe of theirs, then i'd rather they stopped with this shared universe thing.

Wasnt jason Todd hush? I haven't read it in a while

>In DoS and RotS he was perfectly likeable and fine.
He really wasn't, and in this movie they went back on the fact that these versions of Superman and Batman aren't friends. Something in the Hush comic wasn't the case.

Oh, and the Post-CoIE versions of Superman and Batman had immense respect for each other, even if they weren't friendly at the start of their relationship. They still recognized each other as noble souls and valued heroes. To the point Superman gave Batman a kryptonite even when they weren't that tight yet.

The movie or comic, because Todd wasn't in this movie.

Nah, he was working with Hush I think. Hush was Bruce's doctor friend that was created for the book.

Thanks

What was the twist

It's a slightly shitty retcon. Originally it was just Clayface. But when Jason actually came back, he admitted that was him in the comic up until a certain point when he switched with Clayface.

So here's the twist. Hush is not Tommy Elliot in the movie. Tommy is actually killed by the Joker. Hush is really Riddler who framed Tommy, and used a Clayface to throw Batman off his track.

He carves a ? on his forehead to be all edgelord and Catwoman lets him die in an explosion resulting in Batman breaking up with her.

I didn't know King wrote this movie

Why dig up Elliot at the end? It made no sense.

The ? Was a surgical scar wasn't it?

Jennifer Morrison was a terrible Catwoman. Who watched House and said "Yes, Cameron is perfect for the job."

And the source wasn’t any better

Jim Lee has no soul so he probably loves this stuff

I enjoyed it. Hopefully the lack of credits stinger means new 52verse is dead

They'll shove Damien into Red Son just to piss you off.

i like how superman just fucked off and didn't help. i expected him to swoop in at some point toward the end

>i expected him to swoop in at some point toward the end
This is the New 52 verse. Superman isn't a hero here.

Did you not watch Death of Superman?

Nightwing will never catch a break in these movies will he?

I like classic Harley thou :(

Yes, and he was hardly the hero there.