Watchmen

Started reading watchen for the first time and realized that this whole "clown world" meme thats recently started with the clown frog is literally what the comedian represented. Holy fucking shit he predicted the future

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-kbi1EMcD3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Comedian's way of thinking isn't new, it just became bigger in our era.

youtu.be/-kbi1EMcD3E

It's called "nihilism"

You’re too easily impressed, OP. Both learn history outside the last four decades and learn the world outside Yea Forums.

read more books

It’s not a coincedence OP. Clown World came from Gamers Rise Up, which came from nihilistic Joker, which came from Moore’s Killing Joke, which came from Moore’s Comedian. Happy now?

Capeshitters of this board think watchmen its just about capeshit.

>learn the world outside Yea Forums
Nice try mom!, I am still vote Trump next election

Attached: 4Chan - Reaction Awake but at what cost.png (500x515, 132K)

>guys! Guys I discovered existential absurdity you guys!

Comics are great and all buy you guys need to read an actual book sometime

Hm, it's almost as if "clown world" is a toxic lie that attracts psychos

>toxic

>the world is shit so let me be even shittier

great mentality to have.

It's literally what happens to a person's mind when they can no longer make sense of it all. It's not novel or insightful, and it didn't start with a meme. It's part of the human condition.

They want to give up completely, but they also want to matter. Suicide isn't an appealing option for them and their egos.

And in saving his life at the last second Geoff Johns thus propagates the nihilist-absurdist meta commentary of The Original Author.

Thats not that impressive if you think about it.
Moore wrote about human emotions and psychology.
That will never change.
Thats why you can take a shakespear and think "thats like today". Humans will never change.

Attached: Watchmen french covers2.png (1336x1200, 1.73M)

Attached: 1407581622660.png (556x398, 316K)

before watchmen's comedian is extremely based. I wish the writers behind the "Before Watchmen" series of comics were brought on board for Doomsday Clock.

>toxic
jesus

>lie
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tits or gtfo, whore.