Animation

I do not know if in this thread it is spoken of this, but the villain of the movie of stven universe has a way of acting and fighting similar to the cartoons of tex avery and walt disney, do not stop them.

Attached: 4chan imagen 1.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

I really like the villain tbqh. She's visually interesting, has a neat gimmick and probably some interesting lore considering they kept her from talking and never even mentioned her name.

Why does she look like jenny?

reminds me of Peacock

Attached: tumblr_nqpyyoU0E51tghrfao1_500.gif (500x400, 326K)

It's a mix of a lot of things. She also has Pink Diamond's poofy pants and Yellow's shoulderpads. What that means is still up in the air right now.

>New gem has a power to shapeshift
>Just like every old generation gem
Wow, very threatening

>Shapeshifting
>No actual light or delay involved
user, I...

Just noticed the lines look like tears, wonder if she has a sad backstory and will be redeemed

>If she wants you to cum inside her, she just wraps herself around you.

The new gem obviously possesses both the properties of rubber and gum.

yes, just like early seasons. There was 0 limitations at the time.

O MY
RUBBER GEM

Does she give good hugs?

This gems limbs are rubber, that's not shapeshifting. Only Garnet has done something similiar and that was still regular gen shapeshifting.

they are clearly showing a very small amount of the movie in the trailer- and a very small amount of the characters.

Which means, of course, there's going to be some kind of big twist, and everything in the trailer is from the first half of the movie.

*gem

Or the beginning and end. The trailer for Change Your Mind didn't show:
>Yellow and Blue being redeemed
>Anything side White's head
>None of the fusion
>Nothing to do with Peridot, Lapis or Bismuth (including Connie's new sword)
>Not the corrupted gems being healed

It was a smart trailer though. Give the people who want action some action, give the shippers something with the Connie kiss, give the people who like the music a new song.

this trailer really seems to cover a very small amount of time. Like, this could be the first interaction, or even the first 20 min of the film.

I wouldn't be surprised if Steven goes off world again

Man, I really really want an action show with 20's-40's cartoon violence protagonized by peacokc.

Skedaddle skidoodle
Your gem is a noodle

discordservers
com/server/

EVEN IN Yea Forums
Hisoka fags, leave me alone.

discordservers
com/server/