Has a comic ever made you cry?

Has a comic ever made you cry?

Post some emotional comic panels.

Attached: Db9Bk63WsAAMSJt.jpg (1200x923, 234K)

LMAO Yea Forums IS AUTISTIC THEY CANT UNDERSTAND EMOTIONS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Aunt May's death. The only time a comic book history managed to move me to some tears.

Attached: aunt may death.jpg (467x617, 82K)

This is unironically Bendis' best issue. As in it's really good. Shame he can't write like this anymore.

Attached: ecb1b382dc54c1dd7bcc7416b70d554b[2].jpg (736x1726, 316K)

If only this useless hag stayed dead

This made me tear up and also Spider-Man Blue where MJ shows up in the ending and tells Peter to say hi to Gwen from her

Attached: kid-03.png (395x576, 527K)

>I totally don't watch e-celeb YouTube videos that say the same thing

Does anyone have the scene where in an alternate Timeline Tony and Thor survived Endgame and he was buying flowers for the memorial while lamenting on the loss of his friends

Attached: 100 Bullets 055 G85-Megan pg22.jpg (1280x1967, 473K)

What's this? Post credits scene from the Endgame re-release or something?

Attached: 0.jpg (1100x1694, 347K)

The only good thing to come out of this mini was 616 Peter interacting with them. Also his interaction with Fury.

>I never took a drink! And if I didn't drink during this, I'm probably never going to

and then three years during Fear Itself, Fraction and Brubaker made him drink to summon Odin.

In a way it made sense since it was a sacrifice. It's not like he was drinking for the hell of it. Between Fear Itself and War of Realms, you'd think Odin would take a liking to Stark and have him work on more Asgardian stuff.

You know, I'm a dumb dumb. I forgot Brubaker wrote Death of Cap. For whatever reason I kept thinking Fraction wrote that part to fuck with Brubaker.

The drinking as a huge, conscious sacrifice to summon Odin was fine in my book. He never fell off the wagon due to despair or addiction.

Tony does a lot for Asgardians, building Asgardia must have cost a shitton.

Attached: thorf5.jpg (906x1350, 316K)

A couple of months ago before Endgame someone made a fake adaptation panel where Tony was buying flowers for the graves of Nat, Banner, Clint and Steve and he monologues to himself how he tries to tell everyone to get over it because they all lost loved ones and the flowers are placed over a memorial.

I really wasnt expecting this to happen after the Reynir scare earlier on turned out to be fine

Attached: 745.jpg (950x1446, 497K)

Attached: uU0Jw7L.jpg (1280x1976, 659K)

what from

War of Kings

>Crying at comic cartoons
KEK what a bunch of cucks

Attached: What was I supposed to do? Let them die?.jpg (1920x2952, 1.35M)

| ||
|| | _

Most recently this

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1885, 1.75M)

For the shit the Clone Saga deservedly gets, the death of Aunt May was handled really, really well. It was a genuinely touching and fitting farewell. It really is a shame they couldn't let it stick.