How much different would the MCU be today if Perlmutter was never involve with it?

How much different would the MCU be today if Perlmutter was never involve with it?

Attached: perlmuttersmillions.jpg (590x295, 105K)

>minority focused films (Black Panther, Black widow) happen in phase 2
>Feige curbstomps the creative commitee after Avengers 1 success
>Harder flooding of MCU toys
>Without Perlmutters naghing, Inhumans would have been made instead of Eternals
>X-men would not have been hassed to push Inhumans
>Less synergy
>Netflix shows would have been a no-go as Feige wouldn't allow it

Does he even do anything now?

>Black Widow movie instead of Iron Man 2
>Avengers comes out in 2011

MvC 4 would've been made

Kiss Trump's ass.

>No Netflix shows
>Inhumans never happens at all
>Iron Man 2/3, Thor 2, and Age of Ultron would've probably been better
>Ragnarok would probably be a very different movie if the dark fantasy of Thor 2 had been received better

sounds like a better timeline

Less cost cutting. This could be a double-edged sword because a lot of movies go overboard with budget. On the one hand, cost cutting helped the MCU stuff at least make a profit. on the other hand, Ike likely costcut things that could've been essential to films.

Black Widow would've gotten a movie sooner (one of the reasons it didn't get made was because Ike, being a toy company guy, didn't believe Black Widow figures would sell, and also pointed to how bad female-led hero films like Catwoman and Elektra did)

Feige might've had control over the shows, if there were any at all.

Daredevil and Luke Cage were worth it. Luke Cage is severely underrated.

Inhumans would have gotten a sequel damn it! Paperclip me.

Attached: ike paperclip me.jpg (351x352, 27K)

The ORANGEM AN HURT ME

What's the joke with paperclip shit?

He dug through a trash bin to reuse paper clips to save money

Pfft. What that would save 5 dollars at the most?

IIRC he told the woman he was next that it was "The Ike Perlmutter way" or something

He raised my fucking taxes.
>N-NO HE DIDN'T HE IS GOD PRAY TO HIM!!!

i thought pol were all liars

>Iron Man 2/3, Thor 2, and Age of Ultron would've probably been better.
Doubtful, Feige forced Iron Man 2 to focus on building up to the Avengers instead of telling its own story and did not want the movie to adapt the darker elements of Demon in a Bottle. He's also one of the biggest proponents of interjecting shitty quips into various serious scenes as well.

Stop hurting my feelings, Daddy Trump is immune from criticism!!!!!

Disney probably would have never bought it. They would have continued to try to self-fund.

Okay, no he didn't. I'm not going to get into specifics because this isn't /pol/, but please do research before you spread this kind of misinformation like every other retard.

I'm a big Luke Cage fan from the comics, and I can assuredly say Mike Colter was miscast, trash in the role and the overall portrayal of Luke as some sort of boring, preachy stiff was awful.

Im looking forward to inevitable reboot with hopefully a cooler portrayal and better actor.