Where's the lie?

Inhumans would work so much better than Eternals as a Phase 4 new franchise.

You could still introduce Eternals AND Mutants as a post-Endgame storyline of "homo superior" species making their presence known on earth.

If only Ike hadn't fucked it all up.

Attached: inhumansprime_press_-_p_2016.jpg (349x524, 81K)

if only my girlfriend didn''t leave me

I what a good Inhumans movie not Eternals or like the Inhumans bad TV show.

if mutants are homo superior you're homo sexual lmao

How does one become an Inhumanfag reading all those shit stories of theirs?

>How does one become an Inhumanfag reading all those shit stories of theirs?

Attached: images[1].jpg (293x450, 32K)

Attached: Photograph-22-1.jpg (2086x3107, 383K)

the ending was complete crap, though

>Inhumans would work so much better than Eternals as a Phase 4 new franchise.
Depends. If they are genuinely making this their take on the Incredible Hercules stories then Eternals was the right choice.

what ending would've you preferred?

>If they are genuinely making this their take on the Incredible Hercules stories
lol they're not

>How does one become an Inhumanfag reading all those shit stories of theirs?
Read Inhumans Volume 2. A 12 issue maxiseries that was basically a definitive take on them at the time.

any ending other than "it was a plan all along" would be better, even if it was a simple "we did it bros!" ending

Attached: Son_of_M_Vol_1_2.jpg (640x983, 123K)

it's still is, it's not like they have anything else

then you follow that up with:

Attached: 71TVjPJ8ruL.jpg (1000x1525, 186K)

same thing with Iron Fist rather than Shang-Chi

fuck Jeph Loeb and fuck Ike. That being said I hope Shang-Chi is good.

Attached: CollageCuckbolt.jpg (1082x4380, 1.64M)

>same thing with Iron Fist rather than Shang-Chi
Shang-Chi dealing with The Real Mandarin feels more fitting thematically though.
Especially if they make him, a Fu-Manchu expy, Shang-Chi's father who in the comics is, in fact, Fu.manchu.

and you end with pic related

Attached: file.png (1987x3056, 1.16M)

So much cuckoldry.

Is this why Marvel fans like the Inhumans? It sure as hell isn't because of their stories.

sorry, but this was garbage. people seem to love it due to the art rather than writing

I've been going crazy every time some user praised that book. I read it and it didn't do it for me. It was at best mediocre.

Let it go Ike. It's over.

I don't understand the praise either. Yea Forums is weird
half of these anons were probably shills, though
keep in mind that it was during the height of the inhumans-era

I too would have liked an Inhumans Movie but Ike fucked us over for the next like 10 years. oh well no use crying over it now.

Attached: inhumans Prime group shot.jpg (1600x1230, 779K)

it's funny, because Devil Dinosaur is a mutie

Inhumans
>Worships disfiguring poisonous gas cloud
>Practiced eugenics
>Owned slaves
>Attempted to commit genocide on humanity multiple times in their history
Maybe as straight up villains. As headliners for their own movie? Not so much.

>>Owned slaves
Pet are slaves.

>He fought on the side of the Inhumans because Moon Girl was one.
The ultimate victory.

Muties are lovely creatures

>>Worships disfiguring poisonous gas cloud
>>Attempted to commit genocide on humanity multiple times in their history
Destroyed is.
So have mutants and normal people.

>Inhumans' idea of a pet

Attached: Alpha_Primitives_from_Official_Handbook_of_the_Marvel_Universe_Vol_1_1_0001.jpg (150x278, 9K)

>it's funny, because Devil Dinosaur is a mutie
He is?

yup. literally, in Kirby run, his origins are that he has triggered his mutation as a teenage dinosaur when going through a fire. kirby probably didn't intend him to be a mutant, but nonetheless he is a low level telepath, and his red skin is part of the mutation. he was also part of fallen angels

I agree, but they are using the Mandarin as a way to bring Shang-Chi as a new martial arts genre movie for the MCU.

If Iron Fist was available, they wouldve used him as a brand new property.

>Worships disfiguring poisonous gas cloud
like Mutie's X-Gene where you come out looking like Medusa or looking like Triton is 100% up to chance. besides up till the Inhuman push that was optional, your family could say no to it. plus that gas cloud is gone and so was all there weed so they had to go found a way to make new weed.
>Practiced eugenics
okay you got me on that one.
>Owned slaves
Didn't they stop doing that while go.
Sounds like a Normal Tuesday in the world of Marvel.

Attached: We don't want another fish boy, so we will make him a Monk instead.jpg (2331x3538, 1.82M)

The Alpha Primitives are not a intelligent species.Also how long ago was anti-black law in the US ?

someone give me the short summary of how the inhuman push worked in the comics

was there a reason why they stared showing up off their moon base

the inhumans are basically what if magneto won

tl;dr they were everywhere as a replacement to mutants. it failed so spectacularly, they're going to use them as an example in college of how to not market a new property

They had the minds of six year olds. Some used to be regular humans before being subjected to a Slave Engine designed by the Kree. On top of turning people stupid, it sterilized them as well.

i know that, but i mean in universe
was it like "oh shit the cloud got loose, now we got all these new inhumans!"

to be fair, they are quite different genres.

IMHO they should go full blaxplotaition\martialplotaition(or whatecver is called) and make a Power Man & Iron Fist movie

>If Iron Fist was available, they wouldve used him as a brand new property.
nah they probably still would for China money

yes, basically it

that's fucking retarded

Forget movies where are the inhumans in comics?

don't insult The King

And moon girl.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNDMvOTUzL29yaWdpbmFsL01TTUFSVjIwMTkwMDFfY292Lmpw (921x1400, 350K)

Not really. Inhumans still age and all that, Eternals are pretty much Gods

the inhumans as a replacement for x-men is dumb
conceptually they are basically what if magneto won and the mutants got their own homeland away from humans.
basically saying magneto was right and the best thing you can do is protect your own race instead of trying to unite all people.

the themes of the inhumans completely counter the themes of the x-men

the mist being used to make nuhumans is kind of dumb too. it was only really worth it to make an artificial conflict between mutants and inhumans. in a story like that Quicksilver should be the MC, but he was nowhere to be found

if you wanted to really integrate the inhumans into the wider marvel universe instead of being locked on the moon and only showing up to handle a loose cloud
you should have had Attilan gets fucking destroyed and inhuman refugees are forced to intermingle between humankind

Here you have new citizens of the inhumans get introduced outside of the royal family and learn their adventures of trying to integrate
you can have new heroes who help humankind and make
you can have new villains who try to basically take over cities they were forced to live in, instead of integrating

The Royal family in this case is still trying to rebuild Attilan but also learn to move past centuries of hypocrisy

not sure how this would be able to introduce Kamala and Moon Girl though

Most of them are death after an event called "Death or the Inhumans" which pretty killed 90% of them off and the Royal Family is in hiding under Beta Ray Bill protection (because Donney Cates for some reason thinks Black Bolt doesn't have any other powers except his voice which he has lost.)

Attached: and just like that everyone in that room died.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

inhumans are like atlanteans, a kingdom on its own. it would only worked if it was done like Aquaman

That book made no sense. And most Inhumans sill live. And not all Inhumans live on Attilan.

its not common knowledge Black bolt can fist fight the hulk?

Yeah they pointed that out in the story itself, one of the Kree even said there are some Inhumans on Earth that they where going to kill later (with images of Kamala Khan, Moon Girl and Black Bolt's son shown on panel while this is happening) but the kree is still sure they got most of them since they hit the 5 big inhumans cities.
to me and you sure, Black Bolt's other powers are there (hell even the uncanny Inhumans writer remembered Bolt had other powers) but Donney Cates doesn't give a fuck about what happened in the past or how powerful an Inhuman king is (like legit there least King before Black Bolt was on par with a whole Team of Avengers). here is a pic from one of the only good parts of the book where Black Bolt kills a whole ship of Kree with just a gun.

Attached: he just knew.png (579x549, 746K)

To create discourse between inhuman refugees and humans and mutants you can still have the mist
Mist breaks loose, inhumans are blamed
Nuhumans act as the bridge between humans and inhumans. Some inhuman supremacists hating the nuhumans. Basically an allegory for mixed people

Attached: 26030934._UY1968_SS1968_.jpg (1968x1968, 384K)

Literally only Maximus has tried that. Might as well count every other supervillain as a time where humanity tried to kill itself. Don't even get me started on magneato and Namor

>implying Ms Marvel is not about to be retconned out of being an Inhuman courtesy of MCU synergy
Fiege wants her in his universe and he's petty enough to change her origin to piss off Ike

Despite being less than 1% of the world population mutants are responsible for over half of marvel events

Isn't really just the Morlocks, then?

They hit two cities. Some inhumans that were unaffiliated with anyone and Arctilan. They didn't kill the universal inhumans only their queens and entourage which were on a different planet for the meeting. There is no way they killed the majority of inhumans.

The morlocks are just sewer mutants to ugly to pass as humans

Well then the story is worse then I thought. tho this could be on purpose for the day Marvel feel like being them out of freezer, "Guys the Inhumans ain't gone there just on another planet" or something like that and add them back into the Marvel Universe.
I too liked that book.

Attached: Inhuman Royal Family.jpg (564x855, 199K)