What disney live action remakes would you unironically like to see?

We can pretty much all agree that the remakes for Lion King, Dumbo, Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast are genuinely soulless trashfires and with the Little Mermaid remake coming there is no chance of that being good either. But what actual live action Disney remakes would you genuinely like to see made and would pay money for? For me it is unironically The Goofy Movie I am dead fucking serious.

Attached: 220px-A_Goofy_Movie_poster.jpg (220x330, 25K)

I think forgotten and underrated movies like Black Cauldron should get another chance. It's live action but it's better than nothing and will likely get people to watch the animated version.

Emperor's new groove with the rock and the guy who plays flash thompson in mcuspiderman

Song of the South & Der Fuehrer's Face.

Pretty sure they'd hire Latinos instead but yeah, Emperor's New Groove no matter how bad it'll be

Black Cauldron
Treasure Planet
Atlantis Lost Empire

At first I was dreading the idea of a live action Emperor's new groove remake but when you actually read this, this actually sounds promising. My biggest probelm with Tony Revolori playing kuzco is that I am worried he wouldn't be able to carry the charisma or charm that kuzco in the orginal had while being a fuckboi. If Frances mcdormand gets the role for eyzma it will have at least something going for it. They better use real trained llamas in the remake and not all cgi or it will be complete trash and I will be extremely angry.

Something fairly unknown like what they did with Petes Dragon. Like Emperor's New Groove and Atlantis maybe. Maybe Black Cauldron.

Yeah, Black Cauldron is one of the few movies I might genuinely be interested in seeing in live action.

i would like to see no more remakes

None

Hunchback stands a chance of actually being good because it's not fantasy and the goat and gargoyles can just be chucked or reinterpreted.

Those are the most correct answers in this thread but this is hollywood we are talking about so that's never happening hence why this thread was made

Live action Atlantis directed by Del Toro

i'm imagining live action goofy and getting terror shakes. why would you do this to me op

Attached: 1416947206332.jpg (950x534, 117K)

Treasure Planet got some buzz for being put on the list recently, so that. Fucking tragedy what happened with that film.

Sounds great, too bad disney doesn't let their directors have a voice or personality in their movies.

Treasure Planet. For the sequel that never happened.

Robin Hood.
Not live action. But Fantastic Mr Fox style.

I'd rather have a live-action version of Kingdom of the Sun with an animated Kuzco offering MST3K style commentary on his own "big-budget prestige bio pic"

This. It would be nice to see some of their not so successful movies get a revamp. I would see Black Cauldron, Atlantis, Hercules, and maybe Treasure Planet, but that's about it.

I was actually going to suggest the same movie but with the style of pic related instead but your idea works too.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_07_18_at_5.45.18_PM.jpg (1200x500, 120K)

ENG can't work without Eartha Kitt.

>with the style of pic related
ew, god, why???

>What disney live action remakes would you unironically like to see?
The Aristocats.
Oliver and Company
Pinocchio

Can't believe no one has already posted this.

Attached: 0.jpg (514x768, 63K)

Why not???????

Attached: Gtjared+leto+_191c79f442083fa33abb5ecd45469787.jpg (379x364, 20K)

Eartha Kitt is dead though, even if a remake wouldn't be made into live action that fact wouldn't change.

This

That's my fucking point.

Black Cauldron, remake something fucking WORTH remaking by making fixing its flaws

also live action Horned King kinda sounds potentially dope.

Attached: The Horned King.jpg (1280x542, 68K)

I would also pay good money to see Dinosaur being remade with the same software that disney likes to showboat with. And fix alot of the problems with the story as well.

Big Hero 6 (simply to see if they'd end up closer to the Comic)
Hercules
Black Cauldron (which they are technically working in)
Oliver and CO
The Fox and the Hound
Hunchback
Pinocchio
The Rescuers
Lilo and Stitch (which is happening)
Treasure Planet

I realise most Disney movies are based on Public Domain material and such there are already plenty of great live action versions, including some of what I wrote down here. Pretty the only reason to want Disney making another Hercules when it's been done a billion times already, is to see returning character designs and hear the same songs.

If they went all in and adapted the whole Prydain series it's potentially another LOTR franchise.

>Lilo and Stitch (which is happening)
1.) No it's not
2.) Why the actual fuck would you ever want that?

Attached: 3858_ext_01_0.jpg (500x500, 25K)

They’re going to remake ALL OF THEM.

Attached: B012477A-50CB-46D2-88F5-6967266F9840.jpg (750x702, 353K)

>Big Hero 6
would be part of the MCU, so that could be very good to see.
>Black Cauldron (which they are technically working in)
Disney's version of LOTR, makes sense.
>Hercules
Depends completely who plays Hercules

>Animated film
They aren't even fucking trying to hide how fake that movie is.

Attached: 1560699538447.jpg (526x701, 86K)

This.
Disney's copyright extension left it almost nothing to adapt from Public Domain, so they'll keep remaking everything they own, to avoid paying royalties.

Pinocchio
The Black Cauldron
Peter Pan
Hunchback
Historically accurate version of Pocahontas

>The High heel

Attached: 1561040905464s.jpg (250x215, 7K)

Pinocchio but instead Pinocchia where a woman plays the part.

Attached: pinocchia_by_alexiafelix_dae3idk-pre.png (846x944, 666K)

If these niggers ever gave me a Treasure Planet or Atlantis movie they'd get my money like the sheep I am.

Attached: The-Centurion1.jpg (887x1000, 485K)

Fuck me that would be good. With his obnoxious screen stopping and doodling and everything

And instead of her nose that grows it's her penis haha

>penis
>not breasts

Attached: 1533689172542.png (1516x1516, 2.52M)

nice

He'll be black though

If they do Treasure Planet they need to tweak the aesthetics to be more of a melding of period and sci-fi instead of just slapping the two onto each other in some horrible Frankenstein's monster. There are more interesting ways to do the concept of 'pirate ship in space' than literally just putting an old-timey pirate ship in space.

Is The Rock Pacha or Kronk?