I for one think comics and cartoons should feature more intentionally ugly female characters

I for one think comics and cartoons should feature more intentionally ugly female characters

Attached: 1563422277070.png (1129x1200, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.plus4chan.org/coc/t51259.html
comicvine.gamespot.com/bling-bling-the-hip-hop-ho/4005-68690/
pastebin.com/DVTusz4B
pastebin.com/z2wJLg7V
pastebin.com/GnT0gJaS
pastebin.com/ZDNwTwtn
miniatures-workshop.com/lostminiswiki/index.php?title=Vampire:_The_Masquerade
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You really couldn't wait for October? Last thread wasn't even a week ago.

you haven't been keeping up with marvel comics then.
or several cartoons

Speaking of ugly vampires...does anyone know where I can get the dub for the first 3 seasons of School for little vampires since it got lost after Netflix removed the show? one user said he had them in SD quality here boards.plus4chan.org/coc/t51259.html but never uploaded them and they never subbed the whole show either.

Attached: 1560171748344 GRUFTINE.png (716x800, 220K)

Nah, imagine the smell.

Reminds me of Attuma's daughter Elanna from Black Panther's Quest.

Attached: king-breaker-2-2.jpg (600x315, 84K)

Gross.

There really should. There fun to draw too.

That looks adorable to me. Especially her smile. I want to protect that smile.

Attached: 1505069652472.gif (542x506, 2.14M)

>that
>ugly
At least put a relevant pic for your argument

I mean, she'd be hideous by Yea Forums standards

Yea Forumsutists are shit taste faggots who’s taste is as limited as any mouth-breathing normal, what else is new?

>trying to outREEEEE Yea Forums
why tho?

>she'd be hideous by Yea Forums standards
why? i know for a fact they like zombie girls, a ghoul type isn't too far off

>fetishy monstress
>intentionally ugly
You want freaky chicks, not ugly chicks.
Ugly chicks have bad facial proportions and flappy bodies.

>not thinking that anime girls with cat ears are the height of exotic is REEing
Get a dictionary that has more than just buzzwords and memes before you try communicating with another human being.

Rick & Morty has meth-teethed poorly drawn women. Does that count?

>any mouth-breathing normal
your words, not mine

>Speaking the truth is REEEing
Again, buy a dictionary and refrain from human contact till you read it.

but she's cute

not only are you using "normal" as a derogatory term, but you're putting Yea Forums down for being too "normal" while elevating yourself for not being "normal"
why tho?
why are you trying to outREEEE anyone really?
and why are you running away from my questions?

>ugly
fuck, man, I would

Attached: Nosferatu7.jpg (500x402, 71K)

Normal IS a derogatory term. Normals are fucking morons who swallow every piece of garbage that gets passed along their way. The kind of people who listen to other people tell them what to think and what to like and take it heart because they made a video or something, and then pretend like doing so means they applied any critical thinking. They’re the kind of people who are buried in their material routine who know a little bit of everything and a whole lot of nothing, and feel like they deserve to spout off about shit they don’t understand and take pride in their ignorance, and then not be called morons for it. Aka, people like you.

There’s no “outREEing” or what whatever mish-mash of english and meme-speak you choose to use. It’s simple truth.

Now that's an ugly vampire.
Still would because I have a ghoul thing after playing too much fallout.
Most of the Nosferatu had those gravely-ass voices too.

>REEEEEEing continues
>faux-intellectual lingo to mask it
really makes you think

Attached: 1556670947693.jpg (1383x1600, 358K)

I liked Imalia from the games

>he’s so retarded that a word longer than three syllables is “faux-intellectual” to him
It looks a lot more like you're the one Reeing here. Booty-bothered about being called out, or are you just naturally like this?

Attached: 325B8684-A0B2-4FF5-B55C-41446EF10681.jpg (640x480, 78K)

>he believes in being called out for being "normal"
>posts sonic
really makes you think

Every modern "woke" comic features nothing but ugly female characters, OP.

Attached: unreadable suirl.png (219x261, 72K)

nosferatu's are ugly cus their clan curse, the original nosferatu broke toreador mirror and cain being the cool guy he is just cursed the entire bloodline, their uglyness cannot be fixed by any means, not for long anyways even the oldest tzimise cannot fix them for more than a half hour

user.....

We all know you're from /tg/ so ill just respond with the same character example as I posted there

Attached: 1563684769188.jpg (624x420, 248K)

>This years spooktober is gonna be completely ruined because impatient faggots were spamming "IS IT OCTOBER YET!!!!" threads every single day for months before it
Oh god not again

Attached: 1412313971950.jpg (482x277, 26K)

kiss me user

Attached: muzzle3.jpg (570x450, 62K)

ok
>*kisses forehead*

Ugly is subjective, for most people this would be ugly, but monsterwomen pull me, they have something, they are not normal, they interest me. I am attracted to female goblins, halflings, orcs and other monstrosities, but why? Why do I wanna fuck something that is perceived abnormal?

Attached: download.jpg (1181x1575, 1.29M)

just like the past five years then

Ah shit, here we go again

Attached: E4D14726-0F61-4762-9C17-2828479A005B.jpg (1385x1200, 73K)

>*neck impaled by jagged teeth*

Okay hold on a fucking second, memes and fantasies and fetishes aside there's just no way to make a girl like this work as a girlfriend.

You can't kiss her, your lips and tongue would get shredded. You can't hold hands with her, her grip is way too strong not to mention her claw-like nails. She's bald so you can't brush her hair. She's a vampire so you can't take her out to dinner or cook something in your place for her. She can't go out during the day period since she would melt. She can't really go out at night either, people would be afraid and call the authorities. You can't have her move in with you without doing extensive house repairs to accommodate for her condition, and she probably lives in a sewer so moving in with her is out of the question as well. You can't introduce her to your parents, or your friends or go bowling with her.

There just no way to make it work.

Attached: 1563585221753.jpg (870x870, 50K)

why are you thrusting your neck to the blades like a retard?

Burka

This is the only example of an ugly character in the thread

This. Monstergirlfags should especially get some instead of the typical anime shit

Look at that fucking maw. All she'd need to do is tilt her jaw forward and it'd slice right into your neck

Attached: Medusa.jpg (730x1020, 182K)

they had to try so hard to make her ugly and she's still a waifu

>Eskimo kisses, cheek kisses, forehead kisses
>Just don't death grip her hand
>Massage her scalp
>Why not? Vampires can eat normal food in most fiction
>Legitimate concern, so have all your dates after sundown
>Implying people in 2019 will call the cops on a deformed person and risk being called a bigot
>Just get some black out blinds nigga
>Showers are a thing, are you gonna forbid her from using your shower?
>If your parents/friends can't accept her that's their problem
You some kind of faggot?

Ugly is subjective anons!

Attached: 1549679790902.png (750x740, 602K)

you can't kiss but I think OP is kissable, just not for makeouts.
>or go bowling with her.
Found five bowling alleys in my city that have at least one night a week where they're open until two. Wrap a cozy scarf around those chompers and you're good to go.

On the other hand, silently cuddling for hours.

Attached: lobo vs bling bling2.jpg (960x952, 169K)

Even Book Brienne is still waifu material because of her honour

but holy fuck Gwendoline is pretty hot when not in Brienne makeup

Attached: 1562980527782.jpg (1225x2171, 952K)

>You can't kiss her, your lips and tongue would get shredded
lol no, you don't kiss with your mouth closed, at least not while french kissing
>You can't hold hands with her, her grip is way too strong
didn't stop literaly any super from doing it
>not to mention her claw-like nails
basicly normal women nails
>She's bald so you can't brush her hair
bush her face then
>She's a vampire so you can't take her out to dinner or cook something in your place for her
>can't take her out to dinner
are you dumb? also night time BBQ is a thing
>She can't go out during the day period since she would melt
we share comon ground
>She can't really go out at night either, people would be afraid and call the authorities
the opinion of people isn't be a part of your daily wories
>You can't have her move in with you without doing extensive house repairs to accommodate for her condition
such as?
>and she probably lives in a sewer so moving in with her is out of the question as well
why can't she ask a person to rent out a house in her name?
>You can't introduce her to your parents, or your friends or go bowling with her.
>implying

Damnit Karen, you sexy BItCH!

>somebody surviving that much of their face being ripped off

she is an alien.
plus she did manage to fuck lobo constantly for nearly a year every day. before he was exhausted and fell asleep (and then she killed his pet space Dolphins and fed them to lobo when he woke up) so of course the main man got pissed off at her

Attached: lobo vs bling bling3.jpg (923x918, 371K)

What a simple creature you are.
>You can't kiss her, your lips and tongue would get shredded
That only eliminates Frenching. You still have Eskimo kisses and purely lip kisses, and that's not even thinking about other parts like the ears and neck.
>You can't hold hand
Parents hold their babies' hands all the time, I'm sure she can exercise restraint. Also, the claws would actually be pointed away from your hand.
>can't take her out to dinner or cook something in your place for her
Why couldn't you invite her into your own house? It's yours.
>She can't go out during the day period
Go after dark, then.
>She can't really go out at night either, people would be afraid and call the authorities
Just get her to wear a hoody or something and stay out of well-lit areas. A dense forest or isolated beach would be perfect.
>You can't have her move in with you without doing extensive house repairs to accommodate for her condition
What? Just use curtains and blinds that lock in place to prevent accidental opening and give her a heavy cloak to move to the blinds and shut them if they're ever left open.
>You can't introduce her to your parents
Just watch me.
>or your friends
A little more difficult, I'll admit.
>or go bowling with her.
Is your name Roman by any chance?

Attached: IMG_0882.gif (480x287, 437K)

That's just due to terrible artstyle, though

So that's her backstory. Always wondered.

>Killed his space dolphins
Oh man.

comicvine.gamespot.com/bling-bling-the-hip-hop-ho/4005-68690/

Attached: lobo and bling bling.jpg (611x960, 293K)

Is that legit Dan DeCarlo?

>Lobo actually just drinks dolphin poison cuz it's the only thing that gives him a buzz
>Forgot to feed his pets for several months while he was nonstop fucking
>Finds their sun-bleached skeletons in his backyard because that's where he keeps his dolphins
>Blames the ho who just wanted to make him some dino dick steaks for breakfast
Rude.

based daleposter

I could imagine POSSIBLY surviving by immediately pressing a bunch of paper towels to my face and then having someone call for an ambulance.

what is the line between ugly and just a monstrosity?

she cute though

Depends who you ask. For me it's got to have at least some feminine attributes, say a feminine upper body and facial proportions. Anything else is fair game. A good example of a line would be a lamia from Monmusu as opposed to a Viper from XCOM.
It's also gotta be either explicitly a monster or alien, none of that anthro shit. I may be a xenofucker, but I'm no furfag.

You can be a monster without being physically ugly.

>King Star King even points it out in-episode.

Attached: Baroness_Sludgeclot.png (1166x616, 1.06M)

I am very very attracted to her...

it's called 'Steven Universe' and O.K. KO.

I actually like both shows but the joke was fucking there.

a bad art style doesn't mean a ugly character, ugly characters can still be interesting to look at while if done properly, hell look at mike judge's stuff in the 90s.

Thats only because she doesnt hav the body of a five year old.

Noo, stop reminding me of VtMB everywhere I go. I'm still getting withdrawals.

Based Trump poster

Kiss me user. I used to be pretty, don't you love me anymore?

Attached: Imalia.png (806x806, 560K)

>puffy nips poking through sweater

Aww yeah

Ugly female characters will either be average in looks or gradually become more attractive overtime.

But I would dick her down. Does that mean she is cute?

Yea Forums reporting. We could lewd her if she was animu

It means you'd better pray her nether regions don't match her scalp.

based

Attached: molly the last unicorn.jpg (500x865, 42K)

op your pic as an example still turns me on

Attached: 1503271225779.jpg (400x400, 92K)

on the cheek

nah that still tickles my pickle

Attached: 13e281e35937c4d1.jpg (536x302, 38K)

Don’t they keep a few Malks around just because they’re a useful source of info from the Malk hivemind/prophesy power, and Malks don’t complain about their appearance?

Attached: 5B5C3CF1-BD90-4F9D-B4FF-1E9FA76624CA.jpg (400x300, 47K)

Attached: GRUFTINE ZÇ.jpg (476x700, 71K)

"Girl, you got real ugly"

Would you a ghoul, smoothskin?

Attached: tumblr_ovbgrc7ycE1t3rf4uo1_400.jpg (400x480, 85K)

no no unfortunately that's Yea Forums, look at the current company wars over the new batch of little girls, Yea Forums right now is all about the mom isekai, muscles and cow tits.

Notice how every example of a "ugly" girl in this thread is a butterface?

You're taking monstrous heads and sticking them on 10/10 bodies, of course guys find them attractive. Make a monster with a flat chest, potbelly and sagging skin and a lot fewer people would find them sexy.

Honestly Imalia could probably make a killing as some kind of AltCamwhore. I actually like her creepy Voodoo SnakeBitch look more than her boring human look
>Bloodlines 2 has a quest where you have to kill a Nossie Camwhore who's just pretending to be a body mod fetishist
>When you find her out she cries it's the closest thing she has to feeling pretty again
>Kill Her:Masquerade Redemption, humanity Lost
>Let her live, shut her down: Humanity gained, No Redemption
>Let her keep the show: Humanity gained, Masquerade Violation, she sends you a photo/poster while on the run

Attached: Imalia-poster.jpg (418x563, 39K)

That's how you get dick-based radiation so no, ghouls are one of the few things I would not.

>You're taking monstrous heads and sticking them on 10/10 bodies, of course guys find them attractive. Make a monster with a flat chest, potbelly and sagging skin and a lot fewer people would find them sexy.

People still want to fuck brie Larson for some reason.

Attached: 1563494643142 Gruftine.png (545x593, 383K)

Attached: 1563505590048 Gruftine.png (1010x632, 706K)

Attached: 1421528800796.jpg (421x750, 37K)

>Kill her
Things have only gotten worse since 2004, we cannot afford some attention-starved thot jeopardizing every kindred out there.

Well, let's admit even though she is cute, she is cute in the image. In the very first encounter with her we will shit our pants.
If we get to know her...that would be a smile that we would want to protect.

True, true, but her living in a sewer, shitting ourselves may only endear us to her further.

>In the very first encounter with her we will shit our pants
How is that different from when a Yea Forumsmrade meets any woman.

You're crossposting in /tg/ too
is this a weird fetish thing?

Well since she is from Vampire the Masquerade you are right and wrong in the food department.
Yes she can eat human food and hold it inside her for 1-3 minutes tops until she throws up loudly.
And the shower part doesn't work eaither, part of the curse of the Nosferatus is the smell as well as the nightmarish appeareance.
The rest is okay. She can disguise herself with her magic for a period of time so she can go out with you at night.

How is that a question? They're not even trying to be subtle about it, they're literally saying let's talk about weird monster girls.
It's not even the old tried and true, Why is X afraid of Y.

Not him, but I've been craving spooktober for a few weeks now

Maalkavians are too dagerous and erratic to be kept in any clan Elysium, specially the Nosferatus that MUST remain hidden.
Malks are 24/7 plaing their "jokes" on everyone.
Yes they are wise, but all their wisdom is drowned in their insanity, the hivemind is the Dementation network and that's the place nobody wants to go.
That place is actually the primigenian Malkavian that quit his phisical form so all his children could share their wisdom

Because X Y Z

Because of Yea Forums I love her.
I hate you and love you Yea Forums

>spoiler
Mah nigga

That's cute though

Attached: D5iRdWlWkAAb_7l.jpg (789x963, 74K)

First time I wanted to fuck a canadian

Attached: 1521650600364.jpg (1280x1235, 482K)

Alright this is fucking adorable.

Don’t the Nozzies have an antarctic base or something?
Not a vampire, but an illustration of “still would”.

We just don’t have other species to compensate for our lesser appearances with. Our ancestors just fucked non-human species like Neanderthals and Denisovans and Hobbitus. The viking myths say that to humans any Elf is hot and to Elves any human is hot, so they have that too.

Even Hel got Baldur, and Bes got Hathor. All you have to be is exotic.

Attached: 2A26040F-D775-42C8-B658-3C073F5B6579.jpg (618x1000, 132K)

Attached: mazikeen morningstar.jpg (299x345, 34K)

>You and your girlfriend have been going pretty steady for a while now
>You're still amazed at how a guy like you ended up with a girl like her
>Tall, cute, slim but curvy in all the right places
>Maybe it's because she just sees the inherit good inside you and loves you for it...
>Or maybe it's the massive incisor fangs that go down to her chin, corpse grey skin, and claws that could disembowel a bear that turns normal folk away
>Well, it doesn't matter much to you
>You embrace her in all her vampiric beauty
>And you've always been happy on your many nights spent together
>Whether they consisted of a late night niche theaters screening classic horror films or midnight strolls along the quiet city outskirts
>You still remember your first kiss that one night as vividly as the night it happened
>Mainly because it took both of you ten minutes to figure out the most effective way of kissing past her razor tipped fangs
>But you still feel like she's been... Holding back for a while now
>For the past month there's been something about the way she acted around you that just seems like she was trying to keep herself in check
>Perhaps you'd ask her what was wrong tonight...
>If you didn't get a text from her asking you to meet her at her "lair" (what she called her apartment) first

Attached: 1563569425596.jpg (2000x1200, 509K)

>You show about half an hour later and knock on her door
>A few minutes later she opens it
>She opens up, not looking like she planning to go out casually dressed in just a black turtleneck and black jeans, no shoes on her talon like feet
>"user, come inside my love"
>You step inside and make yourself comfy
>This hasn't been your first time in her apartment but something seems weird about this time
>You ask her if she wants to do anything tonight, but she plays like she didn't hear you
>Which you know she did, those pointed ears of hers could hear you from the other side of town
>And as she leads you into the living room you notice something else if very off
>Not the black panels on the windows making sure no light gets in, those are always there
>It's how she just leans against the wall right next to the light switches
>She just stands there for a few seconds staring at you with mischievous smile
>And finally her long clawed finger reaches to the switch and flicks it off
>The entire room in plunged into almost total darkness
>She even disconnected the electronics so there's not so much as a glowing clock to orient yourself
>The only light in the entire room is the feint pinkish glow of her eyes just tracing her face
>The eyes give you a wink before slowly fading out, plunging you into complete darkness

>For the briefest moment you feel a little worried, but you push it aside
>She'd never hurt you, this was just some kind of game...
>Right?
>You try to play along and slowly feel your way around the room, trying to navigate the utter blackness
>You never hear even the slightest shuffle of feet, if you didn't know better you'd swear she just disappeared when the lights went off
>But the occasional brush of her claw on your back or slight whisper in the dark reminds you that you're not alone
>You have no idea where you are after a few minutes
>You know you've gone through a doorway following the whispers, but don't know into which room
>As you walk a little more into it you nearly jump out of your skin as the door behind you slams shut
>You quickly turn around and try to open it solely out of instinct
>But in the next second, before your fingers can find the handle, you feel a very firm grip on your shoulder and her eyes illuminate again mere inches from your own
>The outline of her smile and glow of her huge fangs giving her an almost demonic look
>In the next second she throws you back and you land on the floor
>When you sit up in panic she's no longer visible
>You try to stand back up
>The moment you do you feel her foot press against your chest, her long talons jabbing you painfully as her supernaturally strong legs press you flat on your back
>Now you're starting to get scared

>in a moment of panic your defensive instincts overtake your trust in her and you grab the unseen foot, trying to move it away
>It's no use though, you know she's stronger than any human could ever hope to be
>You notice light again and look up
>Her eyes are now absolutely burning bright red, the illumination of them so strong they completely show her face and outline her shoulders and the top of her breasts
>She's still giving you that evil smile, but now her long tongue is reaching around her fangs to lick her lips
>Her eyes go dark again and her foot lifts off your chest
>You think about trying to get up and make a run for it, but within seconds you feel a clawed hand wrap around your neck and feel her cold undead breath on your face
>And her other hand, in complete contrast to the firm and commanding grip around your extremely fragile mortal neck, presses itself slowly and tenderly against your chest
>She just stays like this for a few seconds, seemingly enjoying the feel of your heart beat and the heat of your breath
>Then the hand on your chest starts to move down
>Down to your stomach
>Down to your belt
>And slowly, agonizingly slowly as you strain your neck a little in her grip, an action she rewards with tightening her grip so little but so clearly, she undoes it
>And her hand slips into your jeans

>The fact that a superhuman grip is around your very easy to snap neck and dagger like claws are now brushing against your genitals is not very comforting
>In fact you can't even let out single breath as you wait
>Every instinctual part of you is screaming to run, fight, do anything
>But a smaller part of your conscious mind is still telling you that you know her, you love her, and you're safe with her
>Both parts immediately shut up when her hand gently wraps itself around your manhood and starts slowly working the soft flesh
>Her eyes slowly begin illuminating again with that same smile, but now a new feeling comes over you when you look at those glowing teeth framed by just barely visible lips
>Against your better judgement your strain your neck in her grip again, but this time to bring your own face closer to hers
>And this time instead of tightening her grip she meets you half way
>Your lips press against each other almost sideways to accommodate her massive fangs
>Your tongues both moving around her glass smooth teeth as if playing tag with each other
>You can't help but let out the occasional moan into her mouth as her fingers work your now solid shaft, delicately working the tender skin
>Occasionally her claws will brush against your thighs or... More sensitive parts, sometimes they'll even scratch just slightly enough to not break the skin, but definitely enough for you to notice
>She breaks off the kiss and you open your eyes to stare into hers, but they're already fading out and both her hands swiftly move away from you
>Again you're lost in total darkness

>You just lay there this time, no thoughts of fleeing on your mind now
>And your patience is reward about a half minute later when you feel her straddle you, sitting down right on your thighs
>Again her eyes blaze into life, this time another bright red burn
>In the light you realize she's no longer wearing her sweater, her bare pink shoulders and generously large breasts almost as clear as day compared to the pitch darkness all around you
>Her thumbs reach under your shirt hem, and following her unspoken instructions you help her pull it off
>She carelessly tosses it aside and her hands come down to grab you
>One takes a firm grip of your shoulder, the other on the back of your head
>With an almost violent yank she pulls you up towards her and presses your face against her breast
>One of your arms wraps around her back to support yourself while the other comes up to grab hold of her other breast
>Your fingers enjoying the feel of her cold, yet not unpleasantly so, flesh as your mouth opens up and your tongue begins to tease her areola, avoiding the nub of the nipple itself and trying to work her up
>You're obviously doing something right as soft, approving moans rise up in her throat
>Finally, after you feel like she's had enough, your mouth closes around the breast and sucks on her nipple
>When you carefully and gently bite down on it her composure breaks and an adorable little yelp escapes her
>She pulls you off her breast and makes you stare into her eyes a bit before they close and her lips come to meet yours

>This kiss lasts only a few seconds before she breaks away and kisses you again on the cheek
>Then on the chin
>Then just under your jaw
>And again on your neck
>The whole time those smooth fangs pressing delicately against your skin, the tips just slightly poking you
>Then you let out a gasp and dig your fingers hard into her back
>The next time her lips press against you it's preceded by a burst of pain as those long fangs sunk themselves deep into your neck
>Now those fight or flight instinct came shooting back in full force
>But another odd feeling came over you
>You wanted her to have you
>You wanted to just stay in her firm yet loving grip and let her do whatever she wished
>It was a terrifying though
>But one you thankfully didn't have to think about for long because she drew back after just a quick sip
>Just a taste
>She gave the wound a lick to clean a little of the excess blood that spilled
>And she gave you a quick, reassuring kiss on the forehead right after before meet your eyes again

>The glow in them was brighter than ever thanks to the fresh blood in her
>Her whole body, and even yours, now clearly visible in that blood red lantern light
>She gave you the briefest flash of a loving look before that evil smile returned
>One of her hands let go of you and lifted her own breast as her jaw opened wide and her fangs almost seemed to bend out ready to pierce flesh
>And with a quick bite she tore two holes in her own nipple, the pain seemingly unnoticed or non-existent
>When she pulled her teeth out droplets of almost black blood began to slowly trace down her breast
>You knew what she wanted
>And if it'd been done earlier you may have protested
>But now only the briefest hesitation passed through you before your tongue caught one of the droplets and dragged itself to the holes in her skin
>You began to suck at the wound, your mouth swiftly filling with that metallic taste as she groaned and moaned at your enthusiasm
>Finally, when your mouth was completely full you pulled away with a wet pop
>And now you realized just how awful blood tasted on your human tongue
>You almost wanted to spit it out, but both her hands took hold of your cheeks and with a quiet but commanding whisper she uttered two words
>"Swallow it"
>Starting directly into those intense blazing eyes you steeled yourself and with one large gulp forced all the cold and foul tasting liquid down your throat
>"Good boy" she said, giving you another quick kiss before pushing your shoulders against the floor

>She stood up, this time her eyes still glowing, and began removing her pants
>You didn't need any instruction to know you should have followed her example and within seconds the both of you were fully naked
>You admired her in that dim light, though her skin look red instead of corpse grey in the glow there was no masking those long slender legs leading into her wide thighs and generous ass, that lean stomach, those firm breasts (one of which was quite bloody now)
>She came back down again, but this time she sat on your face
>You didn't even have time to prepare yourself for it, as her crotch slammed onto your face your hands frantically grasped for anything and it just so happened to be those wonderfully thick thighs that your fingers sunk into
>She began to rub herself against your face hard, and without needing any commands or encouragement your tongue darted out and began to tease her tender folds
>Like the rest of her body even her delicate and clearly aroused womanhood was cold, room temperature at most
>But oddly enough you didn't find yourself minding much as your hands explored the firmness of those toned thighs and softness of her ass while your tongue made as much effort to please her as it could
>And it clearly did, when you found that most tender of nubs her moans turned to gasps and her gyrating became almost violent to the point you feared she'd break your nose
>Thankfully that didn't happen as she got off you just long enough to straddle your crotch again

>She lifted herself a moment and took hold of your engorged and dripping manhood, lining it up her waiting hole, and bringing herself down with a swift slap
>As you plunged into her you realized just how cold she really was, her skin must have absorbed much of the room temperature as on the inside she was outright freezing like a slab of refrigerate meat
>But again this didn't phase you much as she kept bringing herself up to bring herself down with a hard slap, a gasp escaped her every time
>Your fingers sunk into her wide hips as she did so, but after a few seconds you began to feel cold drops of fluid on your chest and stomach
>You realized it was her breast, which was now absolutely dripping with blood
>You had no more reservations and quickly you brought yourself up and began attempting to lick it clean, the metallic fluid that was once disgusting now going down like a fine wine
>Her arms wrapped hard around your head and shoulders as she kept pumping against you, moaning, yelping, and sometimes even yelling at the pleasure
>Eventually you felt your own orgasm rising in you, and with the way her yells intensified and her grip tightened you guessed hers was coming too
>Without warning she tossed you away from her and onto your back, lunging immediately after you
>Again her fangs sunk deep into your neck, but now instead of a sip she start sucking out large gulps, so much that you immediately began to feel weaker, but somehow it seemed to intensify your own pleasure
>With a cry you wrapped your arms around her as she wrapped hers around you, and almost simultaneous both of you began to convulse from the intensity of the orgasm, shot after shot of semen shooting into her as your fingers dug harmless against her skin and her claws carved large gashes into your own
>You both simply collapsed right there, and through a combination of exhaustion, blood loss, and afterglow bliss you lost consciousness within seconds

>When you woke up that morning... Or maybe evening, hard to tell, you were laying in a bed
>It was pitch black, but you knew it was her bed simply because you could feel her cold limbs wrapped around you
>When she realized you were awake she turned on the light
>You were in severe pain, your whole body felt like it'd been torn to shreds
>You were bandaged, weak, and even had an IV drip connected to your arm
>She sat beside you and rubbed your hair, the dominance she showed last night now replaced with that kind girl you'd known for months
>She asked you a few things, mostly about how you were feeling and explained that you needed to take it easy for the next few days before she left to get breakfast started
>When your eyes fully adjusted to the light you realized there was a part of the floor that was just completely covered in drying blood, and that your bed sheets were actually white, not pink as one would assume at quick glance
>Trying to get up felt worse than any hangover you could conceive up, if felt like you just survived a grenade going off right next to you
>But a single thought went through your mind as the smell of freshly cooking pancakes and coffee filled your nose
>You wouldn't trade this pain for anything in the world
>Ow!
>What the hell, how did you cut your tongue just now?
Thanks for reading the shitty fanfic of a good fap I had the other day

I disagree, both mediums are meant to be escapism

Why the fuck would someone read a comic issue featuring the OP or something similar as the protagonist? no waifu = no buy

Attached: D9nghQjW4AYPF6Y.jpg (576x1200, 21K)

>Why the fuck would someone read a comic issue featuring the OP
Fapping

Attached: 12342134124.png (600x1003, 519K)

She's cute, can't blame you for loving Gruftine.

Attached: 02b8f78a542c9d7c4206b445d84d1d4e.jpg (600x620, 185K)

Don't Nos suck the blood from rats? That would be kind of gross to make out with. Also those teeth would get in the way. Also in the Vampire lore don't the Lords get upset if you fuck around with humans? I know it's a super big deal to make someone you care about a vampire without getting in trouble. Do vampires even have sex or feel any form of love? I don't know much other than what my friends have told me about Vampire role playing lore.

Also isn't telling humans about vampires or a Nos actually being seen and people seeing monsters exist a big BIG no no vampire?

>seriously expecting cumbrains and waifufags to care about lore

Attached: 1507393736538.png (400x346, 56K)

Goddamn does molly push my slightly frumpy plain Jane buttons.

Attached: 1456020311193.png (900x807, 226K)

>cumbrains
>posts le quirky french feminist muslim
very suspicious

>Why the fuck would someone read a comic issue featuring the OP or something similar as the protagonist?

Because there is potential for conflict? Interesting art? A character who has a unique place in a unique setting?

What about rule of cool? Scars and tattoos are attractive at times, after all. When surrounded by boring humans with slightly pointy canines, the monstergirl is unique and thus has more value.

Attached: B9703016-4141-41E8-B28F-C875F8392F89.jpg (640x904, 151K)

Technically nothing's a masquerade violation if no one finds out, it's like Jersey.

All vamps do in times of need. Nos just do it more often, since its readily available.

According to lore Nosferatu are the best. They are the closest to not being total dicks to humans and other vampires without needing religion/oaths, in a setting where everyone is a dick to everyone.

Its politics.
What is a violation and what isn’t is largely open to interpretation, the judgement of the politically connected, and who the mob blames.

Basically its all about not causing problems for anyone.

I mean when you're a sewer dwelling, rat eating S&M goblin looking motherfucker you don't really have much room to judge others.

Don’t forget they’re computer nerds who invented an operating system.

Couple more questions.

Why do vampires want to make more vampires? I guess to have a lackey you could push around as you are now the only one who has the ties to keep them alive. But honestly I can't see how some rando dipshit who knows nothing could gain you value.

Are there any forced vampires who just want nothing to do with vampire society and just try to lead a normal life. I mean it would be a pain it the ass, but doable. What keeps a human from just saying "fuck you for making me a monster I am going home?" I don't think the vampire who turned them is allowed to kill them right?

Vampires souls don't pass right they... do something weird... I don't remember what my friend told me. Some kind of vampire nirvana enlightened state. But basically what if the dude they turn is super religious? If god exists in this universe and the Cain and Able story was true. Wouldn't god just take that innocent guys soul instead? Also I know the only threats to vampires are werewolfs and guys with true faith. My friend even said that a dude with SUPER faith can make vampires just go crazy by looking at them. What happens when a pretty big name vampire turns a super faith man? What happens to his soul?

Lastly, do vampires have sex? Or love? Love a human? Love a werewolf? I know there is that one clan that is all into decadence and sex might be on that list.

>What keeps a human from just saying "fuck you for making me a monster I am going home?"
The Camarilla will kill you

>Why do vampires want to make more vampires? I guess to have a lackey you could push around as you are now the only one who has the ties to keep them alive. But honestly I can't see how some rando dipshit who knows nothing could gain you value.
Some just feel compulsion, however a lackey of power that great can be very useful .
>
Are there any forced vampires who just want nothing to do with vampire society and just try to lead a normal life. I mean it would be a pain it the ass, but doable. What keeps a human from just saying "fuck you for making me a monster I am going home?" I don't think the vampire who turned them is allowed to kill them right?
There are however it usually has the same issues as regular ass suicide. Most people don't want to die. And the Sire can kill them they just probably don't want to. Bloodlines opens up with your Sire getting executed and you're only saved because the local Bleeding Heart called the Vampire Mayor a faggot and he let you live as to say "Nuh Uh". If you ran home and lived among your old family, you'd be a massive liability. Nobody in Vampire Society would defend you.
>Vampires souls don't pass right they... do something weird... I don't remember what my friend told me. Some kind of vampire nirvana enlightened state. But basically what if the dude they turn is super religious? If god exists in this universe and the Cain and Able story was true. Wouldn't god just take that innocent guys soul instead? Also I know the only threats to vampires are werewolfs and guys with true faith. My friend even said that a dude with SUPER faith can make vampires just go crazy by looking at them. What happens when a pretty big name vampire turns a super faith man? What happens to his soul?
He'd probably be pretty pissed about the whole situation, I'm pretty sure Vampires can have True Faith themselves. I don't know what happens though.

iirc they have to concsiously pump blood into their genitals to have sex, but they get more pleasure from just feeding anyway

>Lastly, do vampires have sex? Or love? Love a human? Love a werewolf? I know there is that one clan that is all into decadence and sex might be on that list.
Given the cynical nature of WoD, love is a pretty grey subject. There are Vampires that are very romantic, not just in the affectionate sense, however they have an issue of passions running very hot then very cold. They'll claim to love someone then forget all about them, but some can remain attached for centuries, there are vampires that fuck, the only issue is there's not a big point to it, getting your genitals up and running takes energy and there are easier more immediate ways to achieve ecstasy for vamps. If they're going to fuck it's usually a statement, a ploy, or a compulsion.

That was a good read, thanks user

> I'm pretty sure Vampires can have True Faith themselves

Really? That's nuts. Vampires are OP as shit, one with the power of just blowing other vampires minds by being near them seems radical. I wonder if it has ever been done in the lore.

There are ones that do that without True Faith, Malkavians and I'm sure some other clans can have a crazy field around them.

I decided to check out the wiki. True Faith is even more broken than vampires...

>Miracle
>Cause an evil creature to realize it truly deserves death. Target's Humanity cannot be more than 2 and must be truly guilty of atrocities. Five successes on a Faith roll are required. If successful, the creature will remorsefully commit suicide or submit to execution (must be as painless as possible and humane).

I agree

Attached: 1552133021367.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

They do, they're called "people of color"

JUST MAKE A GODDAMN VTMB CARTOON/COMIC REEEEEEEEEEE

I never thought I would need a doggemom

Would fap/10

Fuck it, I laughed

Don't forget the fat elves!

>Wanting to fuck Canucks
Gross, user. There's a limit to everything.

God I hate that shit so much

Fuck yourself Meth is a god

Toreadors are very human and passionate.

I understand you (I guess)

Maybe you grow surrounded by women so annoying and self proudly normies

This is Felicia
She's naked
Huge hands
Huge feet
Really hairy woman
fleece hair from crotch to nipples
But
Nice ass and good tits(first game she was a A/B cup)
Christian values
From Las Vegas
Take care of orphans

Seems like a great girl to me
Maybe she's a exhibitionist but thats just made her more interesting

Attached: 1562778809783.jpg (1442x1199, 197K)

Maybe muscular ogres are more to your pace.

Attached: IMG_0733.jpg (1500x9961, 3.56M)

I don't wanna be picky but no mouth no kisses no blows
Red head is a great thing always
Probably hot nice and clean body,really educated,nice chat but again no BJ's

Sounds like a keep
Don't use condoms,tie her up.

Seems like a good caring mother but absolute ignorant of contra inceptions
Too much kids ruin a sure fit body but maybe always wish a big family or just another third worlder

I just see a sexy sorority girl with a odontologist problem

Bad piercings
Slightly bald
Probably worst women at my job

Nice and fun but radioactive one of my few No's

Hard working woman probably want dance and drink at some jazz place

No thanks seems obnoxious and loud
And really remembers me my black aunt

Covers a lot of my fetishes
Surely a little classy and high maintenance

Orcs are not my thing but she surely seems like a good healthy specimen and a breeder

Edgelord can be girls too
Meh

Funny, interesting, probably loves go to sport bars
Has suffer a few accidents but nothing damage her spirit
Would buy a drink and date

Attached: 1560981406447.jpg (900x900, 112K)

Attached: 33045DAA-5951-42FB-86E8-50EAC236A806.png (1242x2208, 2.75M)

Dale. If you're going to be a basic bitch, be one in another thread.

>Normal IS a derogatory term.
Be a tranny somewhere else.

Interesting
Please continue

Attached: 71e65e1a381ce0a9543d68785f3bd7c349e1a196.png (768x960, 234K)

>That one who straight up wants you to bang her in the Slog on FO4
>No romance options

Attached: 1558518613740.jpg (500x625, 29K)

Attached: 1506819640024.png (510x689, 175K)

>No
>Hell no
>Yes (No)
>Sarcastic

Attached: IMG_0978.jpg (1806x426, 265K)

Man of culture, remember you from a while back

>FO4

Bethesda made them just dehydrated humans with no nose in Fallout 4.

If you were a real ghoul fucker you'd fuck Harold.

Attached: HubHarold.png (803x414, 475K)

But that would make you a treefucker.

>he doesn't like dryads
Leave this place and never return.

I'd fuck this nosferatu 1000 times before the average trans girl

Viper from XCOM is a naga tho, but I ge tthe point.
id fuck those

Let's define ugly first.
Let's find a common ground.

hilarious of you to think you can out-strength a snek, she'd be fucking herself on you mate, some guy did the math and it was some 300 Kg of muscle

Most Fallout ghouls are irradiated, not radioactive.

Attached: edd.png (800x2000, 474K)

>pointy teeth
>ever ugly

Attached: embrace oblivion.png (512x512, 51K)

EVEN BETTER

>tfw no snek gf that's super nervous around you because she's afraid she'll break you
>tfw she'll never blush when you say she can be a little rough with you

Heck.

Attached: Snek rides herself.webm (640x848, 2.96M)

>escapism
Boring.

There's attraction to horror and drama - putting characters through hardships I wouldn't want to be put through and having no guarantee that the characters will end up better for it.

What even is this
Is it just bored

You could argue that's escapism too; exploring the emotions present in a dangerous situation without actually having to put your own life on the lined

Attached: 70C02FC9-8CDC-43B9-A448-C72BAC081509.jpg (259x194, 6K)

yeah nice try femcel

FOR YOU
1: pastebin.com/DVTusz4B
2: pastebin.com/z2wJLg7V
3: pastebin.com/GnT0gJaS
4: pastebin.com/ZDNwTwtn

Attached: IMG_1028.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

Sure, but goes against . There's plenty of works about weak people and ugly people staying weak and ugly and suffering for it.

nice, a bit long for my taste but a good read

No way you read that whole thing in half an hour

i have read one of those before, also i tend to skip "world description" since i alredy know how it is

bump

I'd at least hang out with her if her personality was pleasant.

I’m just gonna leave this here.

miniatures-workshop.com/lostminiswiki/index.php?title=Vampire:_The_Masquerade

Attached: F90A04C7-DAD5-4548-B950-0FDB22307F42.jpg (559x790, 373K)

Where's the fucking detail

Attached: IMG_1029.jpg (400x246, 69K)

A man of excellent taste

Its Ral Partha.

OLD miniatures. Like, pre-Citadel. Citadel got big partially by working with them.

Ral Partha is the shit the kids are using in Stranger Things.

Its the 1950’s GI Joe compared to modern action figures, for tabletop miniatures.

Attached: AA5EC149-BC54-4F02-883C-0D15701B3D6D.jpg (504x360, 75K)

Attached: 89FEA1E2-179F-471E-AE83-CA55E59AEA39.jpg (722x1005, 166K)

Attached: BEB2794E-D03C-4022-811C-05AF0DF14B6F.jpg (722x1004, 179K)

Attached: E1A28C62-6404-4656-B03E-E92E930F2E5B.jpg (721x1003, 200K)

Attached: 961977B1-3623-4313-8694-0CB3E079A4DC.jpg (722x1004, 153K)

can i have gangrel pkease ?

Found sauce. pirate-cashoo on tumblr.

>I’ve been thirsty for a good RPG and my bud @rapturessaviour recommended me Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines and I’m so deep in it. This is my Nosferatu girl, Faine. She’s a fun lovin gal with an affinity for crop tops and is way too excited about being a sneaky sewer goblin

Attached: 66A95C64-70C9-4C55-B462-B80FDE2433BB.png (500x330, 150K)

Attached: F18D80FE-105B-4482-99F1-1A3350EECEDE.png (500x351, 143K)

Nice to know she's a peppy sewer gobbo

Can’t find it, sorry.
Found it higher quality.

Attached: 680BC016-88D1-45DE-827F-6E25A20DF9BB.jpg (749x495, 98K)

Attached: 1A07ED7B-C861-4FA9-B526-F2B60965B293.jpg (750x526, 104K)

Post the Tremere and Lasombra.

Attached: 1446245449377.png (1772x1414, 479K)

More skooks for my peeps

Attached: f00bd6d3a59b8f401428cf48ff5c572d69bdc74e.jpg (700x801, 132K)

Harold isn't a Ghoul though, he's an abnormal FEV mutant

Probably trying to scratch itself.

>higher quality
>smaller picture
???

That evil bitch deserves more.

Attached: 1460321548601.jpg (774x657, 44K)

What's she cooking up?

Love chocolates.

Attached: 9ff6b03e7c76f9d1507a9b60b920284768d1bef7.png (1000x900, 341K)

I'd still smash

The only thing that makes her "ugly" is the lack of hair.

nothing a wig can't fix

Our liquified love