Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: 1448941050933.webm (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0fKmOLt8Q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Him rewinding for 20 minutes was funny and tragic

the only time i ever saw time travel depicted the right way.

I love how Eva and Tristepin actually get together in the end instead of just being teased the whole fucking time. That was really satisfying.

The tear makes me think.
How much of Nox is left underneath the bandages? Do all Xelor eventually turn into mummy-tier withered husks? If they convert do they change back?

Absolutely, i haven't even watched the show and everything i've heard about nox is kino

it’s a mixed bag. everything from episode 13 on is absolutely terrific but a lot of the first half of the first season is lame.

Only thing I could remember from the earler episodes was that crow dude

Attached: le-corbeau-noir.jpg (1600x1200, 434K)

It’s definitely high hat if not kino

The arc was such a huge shift finally from the rest of the series it either grabbed your attention or scared you away. Considering I had to read subtitles it was one of those I had to watch multiple times before I could fully enjoy it, and was glad for the experience.

some were good, the black crow and the baker are some of my favorite episodes. but a lot of it is filler, especially BOUFBOWL

Yes. Damn tragic in multiple ways and I think the game mentions rifts opened up further back in time as a result of his actions so he probably could have hopped into one of those and fixed things. Not sure though.

It's worse in that he straight up won and DID do what was thought impossible even by the fuckin god of time...it just wasn't nearly enough

It was incredible to see the bad guy win for once (he kills nearly the entire cast!), and it was as tragic as it possible could have been, especially once you understand the context for it by watching the Nox Special.

If I recall right, the more devoted they are to their god, the longer they can live, despite their biological body withering away. In the end they can indeed turn into are clockwork mummies held together by bandages and devotion. They can live the longest out of all the races, second being Enutrof who live long so they can collect so much of their treasures.

Nox was over 200 years old.

It wasn't time travel. It was reverse of time.

Superman did it first though.

Is everyone talking about this suddenly because of Plague of Gripes? That said

this basically sums it up.

>kill tons of people to have the ability go back in time
>do all kinds of horrible things that you think are going too far, but it's worth it for the greater good
>in the end it turns out you didn't go far enough and never could

Oh god Boufbowl. And then more fucking Boufball in S2.

>Is everyone talking about this suddenly because of Plague of Gripes?
Nigger we've been talking about it for years.

It just seemed to have been brought up more suddenly. Maybe it's just me.

Has anyone told you that you’re cute?
Has anyone told you how cute you are?

Yeah, seems plague vid made people talk about Nix more.

Nox certainly got major discussions made because of the Plague video, before that most Wakfu threads were either cheesecake or general plot discussions. The other user is just trying to gaslight because he can't accept that normies were introduced to his show.

Season 1 and half of Season 2? Yeah. The Dofus series and the movie? That was kino too. The OVAs and S3? Pure fucking trash.

Attached: mfw s3.png (952x558, 508K)

reminder that as of the end of S1 Tristepin is technically dead and that he stays dead until Eva goes out of her way on a quest to save his soul in S2

not many series do the first part, let alone use a quest to justify the second.

I hate what they did to my nigga Maskemane in the OVAS.

Attached: woosh.png (909x509, 946K)

>is it because of MY e celeb
How fucking new are you? This shit gets posted at least 3 times a month.

I'd say so.

Which movie are you talking about? I have watched S1 and 2, and the oggrest saga, but I'm not sure of that's the movie or the ovas. I watched S3 first episode and It looked too much DBZ for my taste, damn even Adamai looked like a Frieza ripoff

The Dofus movie. It was a pretty good movie and looked amazing but as usual Ankama doesn't really know how to handle their property and it flopped hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0fKmOLt8Q0

It looks kinda cool but, my problem is
>Le DBZ teleportation sound
Something that I liked from the battle Grougal vs Nox is that Nox "teleports" since he can stop the time while Grougal make ontinuous movement, he's a dragon, both are strong, but they are not that overpowered. In the battle Tristepin vs Rubilax the hits are actuallly visible.

S2 second half feels it tries to be really hard DBZ like, with "characters move so quick he looks like he's teleporting in front of your eyes" and powerup over powerup, and that wasn't really the reason I started watching this show in the first place.

Yeah it felt like Wakfu was getting more shonen-ized as the series progressed.