You think they’ll pair her up with star lord?

You think they’ll pair her up with star lord?

Attached: EBB571C0-3854-4E0A-8BCF-DE8395AF8D5F.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Nah, Starlord's pelvic sorcery is for Nebula.

alternate timeline version of her is not the person he loves

It might be bad taste for him to be paired with his dead girlfriends sister

She'll pair up with Beta Ray Bill

True, but they do both have the shared experience with losing their Gamora and the key theme of Guardians seems ot be loss and letting go.

Quill no longer has the Gamora he courted and loved deeply, no matter how hard he tries even if he does woo Gamora it won't quite be the same.

Nebula will never have the sister she was able to truely open up to and reconcile with as they did on Ego. All she has now is "It's okay I'm a good guy I hate Dad too sis.".

I can see them having some interesting chemistry and bonding over it, although it might not end up as romantic it looks like they will share a close relationship.

Plus I like the idea of Nebula growing interested in Quill simply because it's confirmed she knows details about Gamora and his relationship, like Gamora she is likely quite sheltered from romance so might find pursing the same male he knows is compatiable with her equally sheltered sister and is now currently available. If it ends in romance or Quill rebuffs her could go either way but I also enjoyed the greentexts of Nebula trying to ask about the birds and the bees from Rocket.

>"You want to know about what?"
>"I told you, I want to know about.. being intimate with a mate."
>"And you came to me? Well I guess I could but I might need a bit more information, what parts are we working with here? You looking to hook up with a Xandarian? A Ventraxian? Garophian? I got to know this because if you wanna bump uglies with a Graophian you might need a few modifications and I don't know if I got the spare parts on hand withou-"
>"-H.. Human! I want to know how to be intimate with a human."
>"Hah, yeah I know, just wanted to hear you say it."

Are you implying a strong, independent woman like Gamora needs to be in a relationship in order to be fulfilled? And specifically with a man, no less? Is this the fucking 50s?

They definitely shouldn't. In fact it should be the movie where Peter realizes she's a complete different person to who he fell in love with, and that their shared experience cannot be replicated.
What I'm actually upset about is how Cates went full synergy and paired them up in the most forced way, when in truth they never were into each other. But I don't wanna rant about the comics this early.

Part of me thinks there's two Gamoras running around; the alternate timeline Gamora from Endgame, and the Gamora that got snapped. My theory is Snapped Gamora was brought back along with everyone else, but didn't join in the final battle for reasons that will be explained in GoTG vol 3.

People sacrificed for the Soul Stone can't be brought back. See: Black Widow

What I never understood about Nebula in the End Game was.. She hated Thanos and was totally prepared to join Ronan in this time period. How did she go from that back to "I live for daddy's favor!" It doesn't make much sense. Plus weren't Gamora and Nebula already with Ronan at that point? In GotG they were already with Ronan right after Quill got the orb from under Korath. Am I missing something?

Probably. More of a question of the terms. Last time she was a damsel in distress that he rescued. Nest time, will Bowser kidnap her again, or will they meet under other circumstances? Baring a rescue, there isn't a long list of probable ways for their paths to cross.

Nope

Attached: nova.gif (450x725, 2.77M)

Nah. I think Quill will understand that she isn't the Gamora he loved and will move on

The alleged leaks say that they do get closer, though I think it'll just be friendship, not romance

It was the footage of Future Thanos admitting he was too jard on Nebula. From after they watched that, Nebula was more bootlicking to her father and past Thanos was more gentle to his daughter

See black widow coming out 2020

>what is a prequel?

Isn't that a prequel?

she's going with Adam Warlock

Which, makes no sense btw. How could someone create something more powerful than all the stones together? Think about that for a second, not even the stones themselves were that strong.

Yeah probably. Unlike what most people are saying, he fell in love with Gamora once so why can't he do it again. Assuming she's even vaguely similar he'd be into her and vice versa.

Shitty couple that now is canon in 616... fuck Gunn and fuck Cates!

There's an episode of Seth Trek that explores this subject, kinda. I mean Quill understands "his" Gamorah better than pretty much anyone else, BUT the two of them, THAT two of them have a certain repertoire that he and the new-old one do not. The shared experiences no longer exist (like the prison break, and Quill sticking his neck out for her, or the power of friendship hand-holding, or even the arguments surrounding Ego, even Quill about to shoot her in the face, are ALL moments that he shares with the now DEAD Gamorrah).

The Orville! I couldn't remember the name of that show.

The Soul Gem is sentient in the comics, in the MCU Red Skull confirmed that the Stones have a will of their own, or at least the Space Stone does.

It would be more Gunn's style to have them not wind up back together. The two Guardians movies have been really silly, but also emotionally honest. Quill desperate to find Gamora, only to realize that his search has been in vain because she's not HIS Gamora, would be heartbreaking and interesting.

discordservers
com/server/

I remember Farscape had the same issue with the
>Main guy getting cloned
>clone and love interest leaving together
>clone dies
>love interest comes back to original
>they slowly and awkwardly get back together
>also she's pregnant with the clone's child.
then it gets weird when they comic relief frog alien accidentally gets pregnant instead for a while while they try to get the baby back inside the love interest