If you could change one thing about Wonder Woman’s status quo what would it be Yea Forums?

If you could change one thing about Wonder Woman’s status quo what would it be Yea Forums?

Attached: 2E31375F-EF83-4956-B8B4-EC2CD4424D16.png (359x750, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.fandom.com/wiki/Maria_Mendoza_(Just_Imagine)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't fly, just jump good.
Maybe then she'll have a reason to use her invisible jet more often.

Her and Steve have a child.

Make her a nudist.

Anons have to read her comics before making suggestions.

I think radically reimagining her status quo and completely ignoring all her previous lore is keeping in line with how Wonder Woman's comic's career has gone.

Attached: original.jpg (300x301, 217K)

I'd bring back Denny O'Neil / I-Ching era depowered Wonder Woman status quo. If not completely depowered, at least diminish her powers considerably.

>change
I would repeal all the changes they made instead. She was at her best as a kind feminine girl into bondage and domination.

she should be just a normal human who after meditation, dabbling in magic and various research, has managed to reach a form of enlightenment granting her a superhuman body and mind, essentially becoming a god.
Truth lasso and invisible jet are things she made herself in the course of her research

I hate these threads because dumb faggots who don’t read comics try to “fix” what ain’t broken, like this jackass

Make the amazons an technological and magical utopia again, with healing canons that shoot purple rays, flying jets with strange shapes, and a space outpost in Venus.

Completely unshaven body
Lush Themysciran thicket

Make her black.

More of a lesbian and likes doming and spanking her female villians to humiliate them

Attached: 1563041499942.png (1280x721, 520K)

>ain’t broken
she has nowhere near the popularity of batman or superman. Something's obviously broken and she should be fixed

a dick

This, but mostly
>NO
>MORE
>SWORD AND SHIELD

If she wasn't one of the big 3 at DC I bet they'd push her as bi or even gay harder.

This ain’t a fucking competition. She’s fine.
Oh great, fucking sword faggot is here to reee like he does in EVERY Wonder Woman thread

It's like Batman with a gun. It betrays everything the character stands for. Fuck you.
And she's not fine. Steve became so generic there's no distinction between him and Rick Flag. Etta Candy also became a tough military woman who's also black. Fuck, Steve and Etta and now Rick and Waller.
Wonder Woman too now is a generic soldier for NOT-SHIELD. She's pretty much Black Widow now. There's no Emissary angle, much less a Diplomat angle. She has no reason to be other than be assigned missions by NOT-SHIELD. She has no larger goals.
I won't even talk about the amazons. That background became a huge clusterfuck that only gets worse with time.
She's not fucking fine. She's far from fine.

>This ain’t a fucking competition.
She's still unpopular, which means her character doesn't work.
>She’s fine.
she's obviously not.

I’m not doing this song and dance with you again. Because it’s ultimately a futile LALALA conversation where you swear up and down Diana is suddenly a sadistic killer because she’s holding something pointy.
>It’s like Batman holding a gun
You know he used to have one? But yeah that’s no longer canon. But it should be noted that Batman carries shit in his belt far more deadly than a pistol but that’s okay because the imagery doesn’t trigger you

She is shown threatening to kill people with the goddamn sword and recently she used her own goddamn lasso to create a vortex in order to dismember some creatures as if the lasso was a propeller. Literally Mortal Kombat's levels of Fatality.

Go get fucked.

>Threatening to kill people
Oh by dumb writers outside her solo book from 5-8 years ago, mostly by Johns dumb ass?
>Lasso vortex on monsters
So Diana isn’t allowed to slay horrible monsters from Hades?

Get fucked, autist

IT WAS IN HER OWN SOLO, YOU CUNT. And no, Diana isn't fucking Kratos. This all started because retards wanted to see Diana slaying monsters, because monsters doesn't count as people. Then after she had been showing dismembering and decapitating enough monsters, even intelligent monsters, with total impunity, writers started to show her killing people, because killing monsters had lost all its edge. And it kept snowballing.

>Diana isn’t Kratos
No one said she was, you over exaggerating fag. She’s friends with a damn Minotaur.

She's a friend with a Minotaur, but have no problem killing other demi-creatures.

DC would have to show the intelligence she had accumulated over the centuries.
and is always portrayed with a regular intelligence
What an absurdity
another thing
she should be the greatest fighter in the world and she is never shown that way

Attached: 1558387094449.jpg (499x750, 128K)

>Batman had a gun for ELEVEN ISSUES in a 80 years plus existence
>Faggots STILL hang on to this for dear life
Amazing.

>Shame on Diana for using lethal force on a hell demon from hades that can’t be reasoned with at all and is a wild dog that breathes fire
This is you. Next you’ll say you’re one of those guys who yells up and down Captain America never held a gun nor killed anyone in WW2.

If Diana was the “Kratos” you claim she is, she would have fucking killed Cheetah years ago

Are you that same fag who spazzes out whenever Wonder Woman gets exposure. Because your insistence that she’s unpopular sounds like it. (Not selling as much as Batman doesn’t mean she’s unpopular)

>ywn lick WW's back all over

Attached: m&m.jpg (1024x1024, 95K)

Cheetah is her friend, but she has been shown killing other fantastical intelligent creatures and humans.

>Batman trained for 20 years
Oh, he's the greatest fighter in the world.
>Lady Shiva trained for decades, hmmm she's the most lethal fighter in the world
Wonder Woman trained for 1 or 2 thousand years
She is just a normal or regular fighter.

Attached: 61A.jpg (420x526, 42K)

Hey glad to know your reading comprehension is shit, because that post already acknowledges its non canon. But do go on about Batman’s “nonlethal tactics” with his blades weapons, bombs, corrosive chemicals, and the brain damage he leaves in his wake.

So it's okay for Diana to kill anyone she deems to be evil or to curb-some to deal with? Fuck off.

>WW is over 1000 years old
Citation plz?

It honestly amazes me at how dumb they make her whenever she’s on the Justice League

Lmao I don't give a shit about that, I just think sword and shield are lame as fuck and they could be more inventive by having her fight with her lasso and wrestling moves.

Batman never used his Batarang to cut off a demi-creature's neck, so i think he's a much better person and hero than Diana. He won't even kill the undead.

Attached: file.png (620x414, 426K)

Everyone loses 50 points of IQ in the Justice League because they need to justify Batman's membership.

>B-But she still kills intelligent monsters!!!!
Who are often depicted as Greek monsters of old who have zero sense of morality and cannot be reasoned with at all. Yes let’s criticize Diana for not taking the hydra to the police department because it can form sentences about devouring souls

She is no longer made of clay, right? She must be made of clay

>she should be the greatest fighter in the world and she is never shown that way
>Wonder Woman trained for 1 or 2 thousand years
>She is just a normal or regular fighter.

this is one of the reasons i hate patty jenkin's wonder woman
she could have fixed this comics problem

Attached: gadot cringe.webm (960x400, 2.79M)

If Batman can, why can't Diana?

Attached: file.png (1167x1204, 2.85M)

Attached: 8UEZvya.jpg.png (750x1334, 1.13M)

it might be funny if Diana made Batman think it's always his idea.

So I guess Batman killing Parademons doesn’t count, huh?

Funny how that works, because every time Diana is working alongside Batman usually she's the one on the right.

Batman is so fucking stupid

Batman never killed a Parademon. Batman even rescued a Parademon, who he's a closed friend with now. This Parademon now goes on as Jeff and works as a mechanic in Gotham. Shows what you know,

She switches no-kill codes with Batman.
Now Diana goes out of her way to avoid deaths. Bruce kills when he feels there's no other way.

More bridging German suplexes.

Attached: wondy.gif (448x235, 1.2M)

Is he? He made that creature, who's actually the most powerful vampire in existence, to heed his words. Now they're good friends and said vampire has great respect for Batman. Batman even helped the vampires to make a peaceful haven in Gotham where they feed on donated blood banked by Wayne Enterprises.

Attached: file.png (316x566, 320K)

Batman would have helped the Hydra turn his life around and get him a fulfilling job after serving his time, that'd be cut by half thanks to good behavior and Wayne's sponsorship program.

Make her a shotacon.

Attached: 1494808710761.jpg (900x1350, 747K)

she has to have a big meaty cock.

This version of Diana paired with first year Cassie would make an accurate Rick & Morty counterpart.

He can't be that powerful if Batman is a threat to him, and letting vampires exist is stupid in the extreme.

>ywn feel the embrace of a real amazon woman
>ywn lick the sweat of her abs
>ywn massage those big muscles

why live?

Well yes, but she was trained by women, and she's a woman herself. Time spent =/= skill gained.

Make her black.

>Wondy practicing gentle femdom and bondage on two shotas
Yes, please!

More femdom

In that comic she actually gets tied up. Wasn't femdom

Her main goal is to become a bimbo

Give her a short haircut and turn her ambiguously brown. Because my dick wants to die and that's the best way to do it.

I'd put her in the public domain.

As she should've been, long ago.

I too would like this

>laws existing for corporations
LOL, everyone, point at this naive peasant and laugh!

What a waste. Who even likes older females in bondage? Getting tied up is a young girl's game.

based wondy

Severe peanut allergy

did the ancient greeks have peanuts?

now she does have a teenage son that she never knew.

Well, they didn't have giant kangaroos, but that didn't stop the denizens of Paradise Island from riding around on them.

They should bring back the kangaroos

>He won't even kill the undead.
Actually, he's had a LONG track record of killing vampires.
And being one and killing
And judo flipping people into death hazards
And letting people in medical straits die.

give wondy a pet kangaroo 2019

LIES and SLANDERS.
By the way, the Monk doesn't count.

Change her design

Attached: ame-comisupergirl3-46osa0.jpg (665x1024, 363K)

get a better colorist

Give her actual good fucking villains besides Ares, Cheetah, and MAYBE Circe.

why doesn't the monk count?
because you don't want it to?

Give her more muscle and make her taller than most people

I feel like WW's rogue gallery is low key great. A lot of them are kind of OP.The problem is that writers won't touch them because their gimmicks and abilities are really bizarre.

>imagine being this much of a patrician.

I like the sword and board.

But only against villains she is trying to kill. Against all else, its like Greek wrestling.

Also, maor spear and sling.

Make her a female supremacist

>heels on a bed
why does she hate her furniture?

>Powerful inmortal warriors

Being uncomfortable dealing wit the powerful,what kind of bicht hero you think Batman is , You see a predator, something that needs to be taken charge on , Batman sees fellow warriors .

Sorta something like this then?

dc.fandom.com/wiki/Maria_Mendoza_(Just_Imagine)

Not to mention vampires are people too, deserving of rights and a chance at happiness.

these proportions do me a frighten

This

What’s wrong with them?

Vandal Savage trained for 10,000s of years. He should be to Batman what Karate Kid is to a white belt.

It's shit then