Christ

Christ...

Attached: Gambit (2012-2013) 013-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.59M)

This is pretty tame

Kinda funny to me.

He's not ruling anything out. If it turned out to be a woman, he'd feel silly and you'd claim he was stupid for not considering it.

no one normal would feel silly unless you give extreme weight to unimportant shit you said before more facts come out when investigating a problem

What?

Turns out the stupid one was you all along. He's just quipping to himself the way he always does and like said it's pretty tame.

It's a guy flying in a super advanced combat armor. He is not normal.

Literally what is wrong with this. How can this upset you so much you had to make a thread on an estonian carpet-threading forum about it

The stupid one is the guy who wrote that page and you for being a rabid dumbfuck and anyone else defending that garbage writing

Oh la deedada, I said "he" when referencing an unkown perp, and it turns out the perp was actually female. No one gives a flying fuck.
Now that I know the perp is a female I'll refer to her as she from that point on. It's that fucking simple. Yet you woke types like to sound stupid with this second-guessing type of speech thinking you're being cute or funny, but it just makes you look unnecessarily stupid.

You know that has nothing to do with it at all.

The fuck? Look at this seething guy, folks.
It's just a throwaway line for a subject he knows nothing about but could be anything. Hell it could be an alien too, who knows. He's just quipping, not trying to be "politically correct".

Oh yes, it's so cool for every Marvel character to quip now
Truly what I want to see in all Marvel comic books
Fantastic!!!

He has always quipped like this. What's with all the idiots complaining about comics they don't even read? This isn't even in an Iron Man issue, but on a goddamn Gambit miniseries.

look at how butthurt you are over literally nothing

YES, All Marvel characters have always quipped just like Spider-man
It's so great
I'm gonna order me some more Marvel comics right now!!!

Not all, but him. He's a playboy with crippling insecurity and deep-seated issues with alcohol who also quips to clear the air. That's how he's grown to be.
You really are showing your true colors here.

>He's a playboy with crippling insecurity and deep-seated issues with alcohol who also quips to clear the air. That's how he's grown to be.
The guy in OP's image is Rhodey, not Tony.

>page is showing Warmachine quipping
>this dumbfuck know-it-all thinks it's Tony
Only one showing his true stupid colors is you, dumb bitch

triggered

> Grrr i sure am mad my pictures books cater to children rather than my superior tastes

>James Rhodes makes throwaway sardonic line
Not seeing the problem here.

Quip has always been part of cape-comics DNA, you know.

hahaha the fucking idiot thought OP's page was showing Tony as far back as his post here LOL

>Oh la deedada, I said "he" when referencing an unkown perp, and it turns out the perp was actually female. No one gives a flying fuck.
>Now that I know the perp is a female I'll refer to her as she from that point on. It's that fucking simple.
You know there is no obligation to do that, right? No need to get upset about it.

I haven't even read the issue, because like I said, it's on a fucking Gambit series, but it doesn't matter because even if it wasn't Tony, it's still silly to get mad over it considering how harmless it is.

The last gasps of conservatives in culture never fail to be annoying.

So this is about six years old? Written by a guy who was literally a comedy playwrite?

>last gasps
You keep believing that, sweety ;^)

Marvel has written worse shit on this subject.

Attached: shut the fuck up riri.jpg (897x527, 109K)

>It doesn't matter who the character really is even though my initial arguments defending the dialogue completely hinged upon who I mistakenly thought the character was!!!!
LOL imagine being this fucking wrong and still thinking he can save face
Next time, know what you're talking about before opening your stupid mouth, you retarded fuckbitch

Well, she's a child, and they're idiots, so this is fine.

I can tell you're overtly excited thinking you won the argument despite it all began with you getting upset that a character considered that the subject he's chasing might not be, after all, a man.
You really need to take a breather, dumbass.

Sounds like a guy doing a one off line rather than actually worrying about being sexist.

No I won the argument with you, because you smugly injected yourself in a discussion by saying something incredibly, stupidly wrong that no one who even has a passing familiarity with Iron Man characters would ever make
And now you're pathetically trying to divert the subject
hahaha what a lame-ass bitch

golly gosh it sure is good to see the high point of your life play out in real time, Run with it brother scream your victory to the heavens

She's touted as a genius, though.

Attached: 2387589.jpg (2500x1286, 2.46M)

No one but you is diverting from that, because I admitted my error while pointing out the very reason it started was fucking ridiculous.
But do go on, your overblown reaction is giving me second hand embarrassment.

Attached: 1562896318150.jpg (660x371, 32K)

I don't think anyone cares at all

>y-your post was ridiculous, b-but I s-somehow felt compelled to r-reply t-to it and show everyone h-how s-stupid I am
>I-I f-feel e-embarassed for y-you!
LOL

Guy is gender neutral. Besides, he forgot non-binary members without members.
>To protect mankind!
>...
>And womankind!
>Heh, saved.

This

The fuck?

Damn, the horseshoe theory is real.

>correcting himself based on facts
>giving men the benefit of the doubt instead of assuming they're always criminals
Normal people don't have a problem with this.

Sure, but as countless Hank Pym, Tony Stark and Reed Richards comics have shown us, geniuses often have no common sense whatsoever.
Even in the pages you posted, she thought she was going to get to be the smartest person in the room and then got shot down.

Hes rambling to himself because he's in hyper advanced armor and doesn't consider what he's looking into a serious matter, he's being flippant not woke

but this is hilarious. She's literally doing the bit from simpsons where lisa is like "That's right! A girl who wants to play football!" and Flanders is like, that's great lisa, we have girls that play football!

So the teacher in the end throws out a ridiculous comparison- a billionaire male superhero. And that does motivate her, because it's "impossible".

You fragile ego faggots will REEEE about everything these days. Fuck, how pathetic.

The teacher should have said "you'll never kill yourself"

This

Jesus, some people here pitch a fit over the dumbest shit.

>it's another "character has been vulnerable a few times during his publication history; that means he's a giant pussy and a cinnamon roll, just like my fapfics!" post

Attached: 156514367895.jpg (644x299, 29K)

At what point in that anons post did they say Tony Stark is "a giant pussy and a cinnamon roll". It's a objective fact that the character has insecurity issues and struggles with alcoholism.

Maybe, but it's indicative of a larger trend which is hurting Marvel right now.

Jesus, you people are even getting triggered by piss-takes?
He's saying it a "NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!--" kind of way

Because that's what it always devolves too. That and fujoshit. You don't see them doing that with Spider-Man. No, the faggots there self-insert. But Ironfags are mostly literal fags and women, so of course he's gotta be the bottom to their top. How Howard Hughes x James Bond: The Character turned into this, I don't know. But it doesn't mean I have to like it. He spends 90% of the time being a CEO of a Fortune 500, a Super-Genius, and running around as a walking WMD. He's not some crybaby just because he's not Duke Nukem; that's my point.

Attached: Invincible Iron Man 006-017.jpg (2063x3131, 1008K)

What? Warmachine can turn invisible?

It's a joke, 10 year sago you would have said it was based and interpreted it as making fun of being PC.

>All Marvel characters have always quipped
Yes, they have.

You do realize females have been ingrained into the Iron Man fanbase since the beginning, yes? He was one of the few heroes at the time who would get fan letters from women. It's because of that vulnerability (both emotional and physical) Stan Lee and subsequent writers gave him that made women not only able to empathize but also trigger their maternal instinct and desire to mother him.

>You don't see them doing that with Spider-Man
People, in fact, do the same shit with Peter Parker. You just aren't looking in the right places.

Attached: Harsh words.png (897x527, 683K)

Attached: Endowment.jpg (2500x1286, 3.16M)

>Ironfags are mostly literal fags and women

Gee, thanks. Steers and queers, huh? Only without the steers.

This is current comics ladies and gents.

Are we not complaining about the blatant tracing over a 3D model?
That's the mkst offensive part of this page to me

>But Ironfags are mostly literal fags and women
Women enjoying things? Perish the thought!

Attached: Riri protests.jpg (827x1714, 403K)

>You don't see them doing that with Spider-Man. No, the faggots there self-insert.
My dude, both full grown and teenage men and women have been thirsting over and self inserting as Peter both ways for decades. It's even more prominent now with Holland Spidey.

....whats the big deal? Its a simple and common joke

marvel is still top dog in sales though. Is just sales overall have been in a decline. since normies don't need to read a comic when they can just watch the movies or buy a funko to show their nerd cred. So marvel turn to a different loyal rabid fanbase. But it turns out they also only watch movies and buy funko pops.