Nova

Soon!

Attached: Gamora Nova.jpg (1040x1600, 321K)

Did anything Nova related get announced in San Diego?

No, and even uf they have something planned I doubt they'll announce anything before GotG vol 3.

annihilation 2

I don't see Dick harboring to the same dock twice.

No, being Nova is suffering.

Didn’t Thanos BTFO the Xandarians?

Xandar has been destroyed five times now. They can say Xandar survived thanos's attack and got Nova force to strengthen their centurions.

Attached: john-garrett-10-nova-scene.jpg (1200x900, 350K)

When did 4 and 5 happen? I know the new Novas got killed off screen in Cates' GotG, but I don't count that since they were essentially fanboys of the old ones acting as mall cops.

You shouldn't count that anyway since it wasn't Xandar, but the new base (whose name I forgot). Not like it matters, Cates doesn't follow continuity.
Last time something called "Xandar" was destroyed was when Worldmind took over Ego the Living Planet and used him as a launchpad to recruit hundreds of intelligent species against their will into the Nova Corps. It didn't take, obviously.

I don't think that counts either since Ego wasn't destroyed, they just didn't think it was worth the effort to put him down again.

True. So that means Xandar has only been destroyed twice.

Three times.
>Before Rhoman gives Rich his powers
>Nebula
>Annihilation

Okay refresh my memory about Nebula because I was only counting the former and the latter.
Also Nova thread, gather around.

Attached: 7268b8756f1e4c9a921db6bde15fb643comicpicturescomiccovers.jpg (736x1022, 138K)

Can easily explain that Xandar was cut in half since that was Thanos’ MO anyway, so it’s not like it couldn’t survive ‘destruction’
Gamora has been freed of her feelings for Quill, so sure let’s bring on the Rom Com Trike

She's fucking him in the preview for next issue.

WHY NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THAT FUCKING PERFECT AND FAT ASS?!??!

Not him but boy do I hate that shit.

It's okay. Everyone does. I didn't expect much from Cates, but I did not think he'd sink that low with synergy.

I'm trying to find exactly when it happened, but I know it was a little after the Nova-Skrull war. It's also part of what drove Garthan so insane.

I'll look around as well. I haven't read my Wolfman Nova volumes in a while.

Someone should make a bingo card for that.

Oh god, you're right. This shit is definitely gonna be one of those.
I'd honestly make a bingo card but of all the Cates tropes, that alone would fit half of the spaces.

Attached: nova_and_gamora_embrace.jpg (621x960, 132K)