Good old cartoons

Post good cartoons that don't treat kids like retards.

Also why are there no space and mecha shows anymore?

Attached: exo-squad-1993_L06.jpg (512x384, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14C9hySGfWw
youtube.com/watch?v=qMeZjmQbj-0
youtube.com/watch?v=t-yiDwG2ruY
youtube.com/watch?v=KK541L5x_IY
youtube.com/watch?v=qKpAbgBqiUs
dailymotion.com/video/x2lfnwn
youtu.be/zWwl7-xwMSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm being unironic.

Attached: DIC lolis.jpg (750x750, 509K)

youtube.com/watch?v=14C9hySGfWw

Attached: DIC.jpg (784x787, 189K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qMeZjmQbj-0

Attached: red planet.jpg (580x387, 138K)

>no space and mecha shows anymore?
What a shame.

Attached: Tiger's Claw05.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>why are there no space and mecha shows anymore?

Because mecha is dead. Diversity is what moves toys nowadays so buy more black thors and lady americas.

Kids don't buy toys these days - they're on smartphones and tablets since age 3-5.

Wait....that show actually existed?

I thought it was some sort of fevered dream from my childhood or something.

>I thought it was some sort of fevered dream from my childhood or something.
Oh no, it was real. I remember spending years looking for a trace of it. There are still uses for jewtube.

Never saw it, looks interesting. Thanks.

Attached: neo despair.jpg (538x480, 171K)

Properties with lots of characters move gacha games. Do you know how many times you could put the same model with slight variations in a gacha game about mechas? You can have the XY-100, the XY-100b, the XY-150 and go on forever.

Mecha are an unexploited goldmine in the modern mobile market.

There's barely any future for creativity in america
If more kids think they want to be cartoon/comic artists in this era, they're going to flood the already oversaturated field.
I'm really starting to think that drawing from a decently young age or having talent nows really does matter. It makes me want to throw in the towel

Nobody cares about mechas nowadays - everything is about selling female sex appeal to kids, to adults.

The thing that everyone forgets about exo-squad is that while the first season was amazing, the second season turns retarded pretty fast.

Art is an essential part to brian devolopment.

Seriously, when is the last time a cartoon had a cast of "heroes" that were all basically huge assholes that were forced together by circumstance, instead of some "le power of friendship" bullshit?

Attached: pirates-of-dark-water.jpg (540x551, 66K)

Ending was rushed and some asspull powers for kids were introduced, but that's it. Even these asspulled powers would've been alright, because they planned to introduce space bugs that can fuck planets in seconds.

I hated his broken shit sword so much...

Dont worry user, I'm sure he'll get it reforged next season...
...oh god
it hurts so much

All I remember is them throwing the exo suits into lava, in what I assume is the last episode, and me feeling bad for the onboard computer.

C'mon man, for half the second season the antagonists were essentially furries. Shit was stupid.

Attached: ambush.webm (640x480, 2.66M)

[CHUNGO LUNGOING INTENSIFIES]

God right in the childhood feels. Didn’t even care if I couldn’t follow the stories, sheet was just cool

Neos were cornered by their genetics that humans gave them and desperatly tried to overcome it as best as they could, while already losing the war. Looked stupid, but you can blame german nazis for that.

Sure they could've gone tech route, but the show dabbled in transhumanism. what makes someone human and showed how desperate neos were to overcome their human imposed genetic failures.

>cartoons
You mean animated series?

YOU JUST KNOW

>Post good cartoons that don't treat kids like retards.
Right here.

Attached: Tinytoons.jpg (468x459, 100K)

Board is called "Comics & Cartoons", not
"Comics, Cartoons & Animated Series"

>mecha show
As far i recall the west hates giant pilotable mechs because they’re too unrealistic for them.

More like "Yea Forums - Trannies complaining about /pol/"

So you are talking about looney toons then?

Pretty much.

>Also why are there no space and mecha shows anymore?
There are, you're just not watching them.
youtube.com/watch?v=t-yiDwG2ruY

Attached: thunderbirds - havoc.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Fixed.
youtube.com/watch?v=KK541L5x_IY

youtube.com/watch?v=qKpAbgBqiUs

Fixed again.
dailymotion.com/video/x2lfnwn

I don't understand what point you're trying to make here.

What a blast from the past. Barely remember it. It had those alien/clone/whatever blue guys with four fingers (two opposing thumbs)?

Desperately trying to show how the show is good, but failing with evert attempt.

youtu.be/zWwl7-xwMSc

Wasn't it, like, only a few eps long? Don't think I ever seen more than 3.

yeah, still not getting it.

>And that's only episode 2!
Truely, no fucks were given by the show runners and the censors were asleep at the wheel.

It was like 18 or something. You can get them on DVD.
When it ended, he only had like half the treasures, and they had just rediscovered whatever city Ran was originally from, but it was all fucked up by the dark water.

Reboot season 3.

They were finally free to make a real show because ABC cancelled them and shit got real.

So magical girls, supernatural creatures, and aliens are fine...but giant robots is where they draw the line?

As much as I don't give a shit about giant robots nowadays....I fucking just gonna make a giant robot cartoon out of spite.

It had 21 episodes but the writers could not pace the show properly and expected another two seasons. So they ended up with half the special treasures collected, a lot of lore buildup, and cliffhanger shit. They resorted to nothing happening filler episodes too many times.

Don't really think it's available in my country. And the way it was aired was all kinds of weird too. Like, late at night, back when CN shared airtime with TNT or something, but it was after the movie schedule ended and it was back to CN, but with original English track.
Seen Space Ghost Coast to Coast that way too.

>They resorted to nothing happening filler episodes too many times.
Serves them right.

>They resorted to nothing happening filler episodes too many times
Just because they didn't get a treasure every single episode doesn't make them "filler". Every single episode, or across multiple episodes, had different difficulties for them to overcome. At no point were they ever just dicking around with nothing happening.
Yes, I will fight you about this, you bitch nigga.

And yet you didnt even know about gundam breaker coming to smart phones
baka

>Tfw everyone was betrayed by the Super Computer/government and Mainframe was almost nukedbecause of aliens
>Tfw when the Web World Wars started
>Tfw Bob was launched into the web so Enzo had to become a Guardian
>Tfw 'GAME OVER USER WINS'
>Tfw Megaframe
>Tfw they find Captain Capacitor and the go to the web
>Tfw they find Bob and Enzo has to reconsile becoming a cold blooded killer and face his childhood hero
>Tfw they return to Mainframe and everything is decimated and in ruin
>Tfw Phongs head in a jar
>Tfw Enzo finally faces Megabyte but spares him like a Guardian would do
>Tfw Megabyte almost escapes but Mouse traps him in the web
>tfw Hexidecimal sacrifices herself to save everyone

The fuck are you smoking?

Then tell me how the series ends.

>tfw Hexidecimal sacrifices herself to save everyone
best way to resolve a character arc

Attached: RebootEpShowdownHexWhole.jpg (634x432, 52K)

Thunderbirds only works as the side story that happens while the giant robots are taking break

With me committing suicide because fuck this gay earth that caused it to be canceled too early.
Twist my soul in the abyss, faggot.

This post is correct.

One game =/= tapped market. Also, breakers is a shit franchise with shit characters, shit story and shit “custom” designs.

I’d rather play nothing than a breakers game.

Oh man that was amazing. She's flirting and lusting after him but also in pain for feeling like she abdoning her and resents him for it and ready to either kill or fuck him. She's basically insane but also a prisoner of war who survived torture. Then they merge this conceptually with her most iconic feather, her masks, and Bobs purpose to mend and defend.

I forgot Bob downloading Glitch was one of the best moments too. And the Season 3 finale. It goes from retarded kids show fluff (that I loved at the time) to a full blown war and coming of age story. And its so cathartic.

Reboot is so underrated. It was also when the internet was more of a chatoic playing field, instead of our current sanitized corporate bullshit. Zoomers will never be able to relate to this feeling.

literally what the fuck are you talking about

Suicide Squad movies?

Attached: Assault on Arkham - Harley and Croc.webm (1152x648, 1.63M)

bump

Is it that show there they had invisible space station as main base?

Attached: bionic6.png (2578x1326, 3.97M)

This show was so good!