While the CGI remake of Lion King is out there being shit, can we talk about the real Lion King kino coming out soon...

While the CGI remake of Lion King is out there being shit, can we talk about the real Lion King kino coming out soon? Lion Guard season 3 will have a timeskip

Attached: D_xX7tEW4AAOgU9.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1Mn0oaxU80
youtu.be/WTWdP5DMdsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why does the animation look different from the original lion king?

Cause it's a TV show that is marketed towards a younger demographic, so animation wont be near as good as movie quality.

Kion grew nicely, I must say.

In another 20 years nobody will remember kion (unless they reboot the movies and put him in a remake).

>Lion Guard Shippuden
Well if the characters are aged up, at least I won't feel so bad getting off to it.

Well, it's not like we're getting any other media related to the original.
Did they ever make an episode focused more on the classic characters? Even a subplot?

>A timeskip for a fucking pre-school show

What?

Will the Cheetah get the damn tear marks already?

Why's he got a scar?

>CGI remake shit
>disney rolling around in those millions it made just in opening weekend

Lol. Stay mad bitch.

user it is shit tho

It's 3d animation that's camouflaged as 2d animation

It's flash or painted over CG.

I believe it's the same studio that does the Tangled series

Simba is an abusive father

it's hand drawn mixed with computer graphics or something. but the quality if you ask me has gone down since season 1

I think it's flash, done in a similar way to MLP but I think MLP's style suits it better, this can be pretty jarring when heads jump from profile to 3/4.

cause the voice actors are growing up

they use toon boom to animate
like this youtube.com/watch?v=P1Mn0oaxU80

Some battle between seasons presumably. Narratively, one of Kion's storylines is his fears of being another Scar, so it's probably meant to give him a "Scar if he turned out right" arc or something.

Years ago, as is tradition for the second born male of the pride, Scar led the Lion Guard and sought to abuse the "Roar of the Elders", a Dragon Shout that gets passed down to the Lion Guard leadership, for his own gain. Doing so ended up causing the ancestral spirits to strip Scar of his powers and turned him into the weak piece of shit we see in the movie. His lingering anger and bitterness after his death allows Outlanders to bring Scar's spirit back as a fire demon that seeks to destroy the Pride Lands to spite Simba.

>His lingering anger and bitterness after his death allows Outlanders to bring Scar's spirit back as a fire demon that seeks to destroy the Pride Lands to spite Simba.
wait that actually sounds pretty awesome.

It's also somewhat the plot of KH2's adaptation of The Lion King.

Will we actually get a promo for the new season? I feel like we should have seen one by now.

Where's Jasiri?

Pregnant and barefoot at Kion's den.

I wish ReiRei never joined Scar's army. I don't feel like she belongs there, since she was mainly just a mother trying to feed her children. Yes, she wanted to eat as well, but that's not a fucking crime.

It's funny that in all of her solo episodes, she's always with her kids, but in all of the Scar episodes only adult jackals show up. I guess they wanted to avoid the whole "child soldiers" thing.

But these predators shouldn't be so fucking retarded. They know what happened last time Scar was in charge. Why would any of them believe listening to him would be a good idea?

Attached: 1522827301443.png (1001x567, 594K)

What the fuck is this sorcery

I don't think they do know what happened last time Scar was in charge.
When they talk about him they talk about him like he was friend to all hyena, like they don't know he betrayed them.
Like, did all the hyena die in the fire while they were tearing Scar limb from limb or what?

Toonboom.

Like, I think an user animated this in toonboom.

youtu.be/WTWdP5DMdsM

But I think they would know that he nearly destroyed the pride lands and this his long-term policies were nonexistent.

I mean they're helping him in his plan to simply burn everything to the ground so he'll have more spawn points, I don't think they're that bright.

Attached: scar.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

I think it was mentioned in lion king 2 that the hyenas that killed scar left.

>burn everything to the ground so he'll have more spawn points
oh shit that's a clever plan beyond the grave tho

they got kicked out obviously