So is James Gunn a pedo or not?

So is James Gunn a pedo or not?

Attached: 1563063763057.png (715x720, 212K)

Yes.

only a little

Everyone in Hollywood is a pedo

Kamala belongs in the trash.

so how many rubles do you get paid to spread discord for putin?

Past a certain point an unmarried man in his 40s joking about molesting little boys becomes suspicious.

Let's hope nothing you either are or sound like ever becomes 'suspicious' as society changes

yes

user, this isn't 'suspicious'.
It's suspicious.

Attached: gunn tweets.jpg (1024x590, 140K)

Highly likely. Enough circumstantial evidence to never let your kids be alone with him, but not enough to convict in court.

Sounds like he used to post on Yea Forums

What evidence? Some shitty tweets don't count, any more than dead baby jokes are evidence of corpse abuse.

I'm not saying it's not a big deal, but there are so many in Hollywood it just feels trite to me whenever they get exposed. If I was a parent, I certainly would never leave my kids alone with him, but I wouldn't say he was 100% guilty. I do think the fact that he brings it up so much is weird though, and whatever their motivations, /pol/ may have something here. I mean, if they just wanted to get him in trouble, all they'd have to do is show Citizen Toxie to Buzzfeed.

One thing I can say I've learned from this though, if I was ever a director, all I'd ever need to do is criticize Trump. Gunn went from having his films reviled for having dudebro humor, sex jokes, making aliens too human (you'd be surprised how many libs get pissed by that in sci-fi), making fun of cripples, supposedly making Ronan a metaphor for Islamic extremists, was criticized for appealing to nostalgia with the music, and making a gruff, abusive redneck sympathetic. Even some of the more moderate/apolitical reviews still dismissed them as stupid capeshit.

Now his films are being called classics of modern cinema BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WERE REVILING HIM and people in the comments of those articles are 'reminiscing' about the first time they saw GOTG as if it was decades ago. Funny that...

I don't think you know what circumstantial evidence is

Have you seen Scans_Daily's discussions about him in their off-topic Tuesdays? Jesus Christ, the 180 they did on their opinions of him would make for a great "At first I was like/Then I was like" meme if those were still popular.

There are two kinda sorta maybe comments in there the rest is just... well, Yea Forums type humor really.

No, I don't think you know what "circumstantial evidence" is. Circumstantial evidence would be finding Gunn's DNA on a child's underwear. It's pretty damning, but there there are other possible explanations beyond Gunn raping kids for the DNA to be there. He might have cut himself in the laundry room and a spot of blood fell into the hamper and landed on the kid's underwear. This is contrasted with direct evidence, which would be a video tape of Gunn raping a kid. Tweets are not circumstantial evidence, especially when no victim or other evidence has been produced.
GOTG was extremely well received when it first came out. You're full of shit.

If you would unironically leave your children alone with James Gunn, you're either retarded or a pedophile rapist yourself.

>starting a thread with virtue signaling
great start of the week, Yea Forums!

What adult strangers would you leave your child alone with?

Attached: similartasteinwomen.jpg (1427x2048, 470K)

no, just an unfunny sense of humor

Bill Nye and the lead singer from Flogging Molly.
One will teach him how to not be retarded, and the other will put hair on his chest.

As much as everyone else was when pedonear was considered funny.

Most likely but you can't prove it.

Summer sure is wonderful time of the year.