Please Forgive Me!!! 111

There Was Once a Neon Glob of “Something” In My Taco Meat

Attached: pfm111.png (2425x3742, 511K)

Attached: mfw.png (706x772, 56K)

So Charlotte is trying to bully Pas now? Emphasis on "trying"

I think it's gonna turn out that being friends with Maddie makes your life a living hell because they have to deal with Trisssh being overprotective.

Yeah realized that Charlotte was talking about Maddie. But I don't think that's quite it either, since why would Charlotte warn Trisssh and Pasqualo about not associating with Maddie because of Trisssh?

because they're in disguise. she doesn't know it's them.

Oh wait I'm dumb the joke is that the bad disguises are working, fuck

Didn't even realize this was back. Now I just need Maddie, Eliza and Patience all appearing in the same comic.

Alright, caught up. I realized my mistake, I thought the OP image was the first comic since the hiatus.

This gag is incredibly stupid but I still love it

Attached: covered.png (2425x3742, 447K)

didn't mean to mislead you.

Who is the dummy in the back supposed to be covering for?

Me

Looks like Misty when Ash do something stupid

This was a guest comic during the Hiatus
I hope Gob's or was it Josef's? Cock and Ball Therapy went well and continues to go well.

Attached: ONDPMF.png (2142x3000, 1.04M)

Her?

GANGSTA SHIT!

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!

Oh hey that's me

Took me a moment to notice the Goku hair.

Let me guess, the twist is that Trisssh is the "bully" that keeps everyone away from Maddie through misguided intimidation.

When did Pasq get Goku haircut??

Not dumb enough

>cock and ball therapy
We talking SRS or that one thing where your testicles twist up and have to be untwisted?

If it's the latter, ouch

Attached: except for the one who turned into a dragon and the pink haired cunt.jpg (500x478, 30K)

He's making a joke, Gob has been going through Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for anxiety. It's in the hiatus newspost on the website.

Oh, Harmony and Discord did mention that at the end of It Hurts. Maybe Cock and Ball Torture would be preferable