So people are afraid of your power being randomly spontaneously activated...

>So people are afraid of your power being randomly spontaneously activated, maybe there will be less prejudice if you register your power and let us know whether or not your ability is dangerous to other people, you know, similar to a gun registration
>NUH UH ME NO LIKEY
>How about you guys copy the Inhuman and move to some moutain, like make a mutant city or something
>NUH UH ME NO LIKEY
>Okay i know, you can just reality warp and make mutant the majority population on Earth. Shit is fucked but everyone will surely get along now
>NUH UH ME NO LIKEY
>Fine this time we created a whole new dimension and alternate reality where mutants are the only ones that live there, there is absolutely no human bigotry or anything like that. Surely everyone is satisfied with this
>NUH . UH . ME . NO . LIKEY

Something tell me these faggots actually enjoy being oppressed

Attached: Mutant_Reg_Ad.jpg (300x195, 31K)

Can we turn Yea Forums into a makeshift /pol/? Only one way to find out.

It's the real message of the X-Men in this stupid age. Mutants can't never not be opressed because muh minority analogy. It's so fucking stupid, like they have all the fucking powers abilities and everything to end this shit for good but they never want to bewcause they want people to change on their own will. It's the aiming for something that will never happen in real life because God knows if blacks or gays had all the X-Men powers, they would warp this fucking world in the blink of an eye.

Now image this this conversation but with guns

Guns aren't born or shoot people by themselves

How do people even differentiate between Mutie and Inhuman or some other powered fags

I think they just want to be left alone full stop instead of being herded or overly-policed, my mugger. Out of curiosity, whose side were you "on" in regards to Civil War?

They look at the cover and see they're in an X-men book.

Stark was right

Well, at least you're consistent.

>They want to be left alone

It is kinda hard leaving them alone when once every while a random mutie awakened to his power and decided to nuke the city

And then surely enough, a ragtag group of 20-ish other muties came running alone, calling themselves the Zdudes or something, screaming "HE DIDNT DU NUTHIN. MUTIES ARENT HUMAN SO HE IS ABOVE THE LAWS"

Why not fucking cure it? This is obviously not the intended natural state.

I can see definite merits on both sides of the argument, I'm simply pointing out that it isn't that they WANT to be oppressed or whatever

Inhumans are on the moon
Non-mutants aren't usually blowing things up and ranting about muh mutant rights

Attached: 1563213228523.png (957x603, 979K)

Attached: 1537660268812.jpg (600x911, 122K)

Is this from the same run where they ran to help that sand nigger mutant who literally stole from people but it is okay because the people she stole from were rich?

For some reason i thought it said whitie on the scribble

>I think they just want to be left alone full stop

Then why did Magneto form a Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and run around spouting off about mutant supremacy and why did Professor X train a group of child soldiers called the X-Men and wheel around spouting off about how mutants will breed humanity out and humans should accept their eventual replacement by the superior race of mutants aka homo superior?

Yeesh, Stonetoss is trying so little these days he isn't even drawing anything anymore.

i present to you. a concept
x-men shit takes place like way before most superheros are a thing thus letting mutants pave the way for super acceptance while also still allowing for mutant hate becuase of all the shit they did/cuased back in the hay day

It kind of misses the point a bit but then again X-men misses its own point.

This is a /pol/ website.

/pol/ isn't even on 4channel.

And?
Thank /pol/ for continuing to allow other boards to even exist.

>Thank /pol/ for continuing to allow other boards to even exist.
/pol/ doesn't even have ads because it's completely fucking unmarketable. The other boards allow it to exist.

/pol/ draws negative attention to the entire site from the media. It's a liability that adds nothing.

>Then why did Magneto form a Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and run around spouting off about mutant supremacy and why did Professor X train a group of child soldiers called the X-Men and wheel around spouting off about how mutants will breed humanity out and humans should accept their eventual replacement by the superior race of mutants aka homo superior?
The X-Men need to know they are not a separate species.

Attached: 1539780084211.png (174x375, 76K)

i mean you could always make it a whole thing about how there will always be people who hate you yadda yadda while also eliminating everyone who says >but what about the inhumans/f4/anyone else

You are not a separate species.Homo superior is junk science. Two mutants can make a non-mutant baby and two non-mutants can make a mutants baby.You need to live as with the same laws as not superpower people. When you did it the other superheroes would be much more helpful stoping the genocide machines.

Attached: 1543107720160.png (1688x645, 757K)

Yeah but the fact there's others makes it clear it's a race based double standard and not actually about superpowers. The only actual issue is humanity's weird Mutie sense rather than them not caring about FF or Inhumans.

>Yeah but the fact there's others makes it clear it's a race based double standard and not actually about superpowers. The only actual issue is humanity's weird Mutie sense rather than them not caring about FF or Inhumans.
Inhumans concentrates camps?

why would you want a positive attention?

>So people are scared of you being misused how about we make a register to keep info on you
Gun:...
>...okay?
>...I'm just gonna say you're okay with it.

>registry
Not okay with that
>exile
Violation of rights as citizens, then again, I don't know if the marvel universe's USA has a constitution like that IRL.

I don't want any attention at all, but /pol/ draws all the retards it can in and then they disperse like rats to the other boards.

>Literally made things worse before and after the registration act
>Right

Are you one of those idiots who thinks "Fucking up the world" = winning?

Every time muties register, some government fuck up or gung-ho villain always manages to get a hold of their personal information and attack them. It was especially prevalant during Civil War, and I'll remind you that most mutants were registered during that storyline.

>How do people even differentiate

Attached: avengers vs x-men.jpg (646x341, 51K)

Retarded execution doenst make him not right.Cap's "dude trust us we wear tight and spandex" mentality is retarded

Super hero'ing should be an official "job"

>Not okay with registry

Why? ID is already a thing, gun registration is a thing, driver license is a thing

>It should be okay for my kid with the power to fart poisonous gas to sit next to your kids

>It's so fucking stupid, like they have all the fucking powers abilities and everything to end this shit for good but they never want to bewcause they want people to change on their own will

It's posts like this that make it clear why fascism is on the rise. People are so fucking stupid they think it's entirely okay to just forcefully brainwash people to serve your agenda now.

Most people are just sheep and will believe what you tell them.

Why would you want any attention?

>It is kinda hard leaving them alone when once every while a random mutie awakened to his power and decided to nuke the city

You have to think this in context: in Marvel 616 it's entirely normal to have an intergalactic alien invasions,supernatural Gods wars landing on Earth, time travelers conquering the world, supervillain fights decimating city blocks or countries getting genocide'd every other day. Mutant blowing up a city means jackshit in that context outside of bigotry and fear mongering. Death and disasters are mundane. It's the norm. Happens all the time. It's to be expected. It'd be weird if it didn't regularly happen.

Now think about how in the the United States, in real life, gun violence has become so common place that you as a country don't even really blink when a new mass shooting happens. And instead of doing any type of sensible gun reforms and better regulation, you've collectively decided that you simply have to have little school children be regularly drilled on how to react when a school shooting happens, and then tweet thoughts and prayers every time another shooting occurs somewhere in the country, and that fixes everything. No need for anything else.

1. That's less Fascism and more any Statist ideology.
2. I think user is talking less about brainwashing and more about violent potential. Mutants aren't just an oppressed human minority, they're a minority that possesses a near monopoly on force (i.e. what authority inherently is). Imagine how transatlantic slavery or Jim Crow segregation would go if the black people had super powers. You can't oppress a group that's far more powerful than you, especially in a military sense

literally anything other than a small percentage of the population who join an organization, put on custom costumes, make up a new name, and engage in violence for the cause of supporting a made up identity.

>>So people are afraid of your power being randomly spontaneously activated
While that's the argument many people put forward, the truth is that most mutant haters aren't actually afraid of that specifically. They're envious of other people with something special, hateful of something that seems to fly in the face of [insert religion], suspicious of anything that seems like magic, and afraid of being replaced.

This is what it's always actually been about.

Moot point since people literally live in a world where super power is real

Take the Inhuman for example, niggas literally dive fucking head first into the Terrigen mist hoping to grow a third dick on their forehead and they are universally loved. It is because the Inhuman dont go around calling themselves Homo fucking superior or their "good guy" dont turn into terrorist at the drop of a hat

>It is kinda hard leaving them alone when once every while a random mutie awakened to his power and decided to nuke the city
How many times has a mutant nuked a city immediately after manifesting? I'm talking 616, by the way.

Right off the top of my head

Attached: hbzPBC4.jpg (2198x2793, 751K)

IIRC he didn't randomly just decide to destroy a city.

Also, citing a retarded Bendis OC made purely so that Bendis could claim he'd created the most powerful mutant ever, then promptly wiped out of continuity? Not a good look.

>Moot point since people literally live in a world where super power is real
Except, other superpowers happen as a result of special circumstances, and in many cases they are controlled instances of some project backed by beloved public figures. Mutants however are perceived as lucking out by the sole merit of their birth, and envied as a result. Also this means anyone could be a mutant, making the idea paranoia-inducing compared to that of other superheroes.

And Inhumans were universally loved because they were Perlmutter's pet project for replacing the X-Men with properties Marvel Studios could use. They're the Poochie of modern Marvel. If writers didn't have them being praised constantly, they'd have been executed by Mossad.

'ate muties
simple as