Which one had the best character arc in your opinion?

Which one had the best character arc in your opinion?

Attached: megamind shrek.png (820x680, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/T4FvQaYa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shrek, largely by virtue of having more time to explore, but not exclusively
megamind's bus kinda stops at no longer believing that he needs to be a villain and the town seeing him as a good guy, while shrek had to get over his desire for isolation, then surmount his feelings of inadequacy as a husband and insecurity being part of a human family, as well as his aversion to the responsibility of being a parent

Fuck off, Schaffrillas

Why is that moanafag so popular?

How about only counting the first Shrek film?

the youtube algorithm put his Megamind video on everyones recommendations

tough call without thinking long on it but I think I'll still say shrek because HIS arc also really plays into Fiona's, with his roughshod charm making Fiona feel better about herself; Donkey also finds a friend that is surly but doesn't see him as a freak or something to exploit. What change does Megamind really inspire in Roxanne? Or Minion? They're far more passive an element

But you gotta admit Megamind had the superior antagonist

Attached: hal stewart.jpg (570x364, 82K)

fine point. Tighten is a good antagonist because he makes MM question his views while Lord Manlet is just like any other asshole Shrek has met before
It's his churlish, uncontrolled, EVIL abuse of the powers megamind himself bestowed on him that boots him in the ass to realize that he doesn't NEED to be a villain, and can find even greater fulfillment as a hero

They are both unlikeable cocksuckers who have terrible personalities and ultimately poor messages.

hmmmmmmm
no, lol

WHERE'S THE NEW SHREKCHAN
I FORGOT THE URL

You fuckers didn't like Megamind before, fuck off now. I knew the movie was good before that vid even hit your recommendations.

Shut the fuck up faggot Yea Forums has generally praised the movie since pretty much forever
Don't try to start acting like you're a fucking hipster and pretend it was hated here just because someone popular brought it up

>You fuckers didn't like Megamind before,
I know i did, and from threads that i can remember, plenty of others did too fuck
>I knew the movie was good before that vid even hit your recommendations.
I don’y even know what video you’re on about right now you halfwit hipster, but the fact that you do and likely watched it shows that you’re far more of a bandwagoning faggot than anyone else here.

You guys didn't praise anything but Shrek. Next you fuckers are going lap up Shrek the Third because the faggot makes a vid on that.

I skipped out on Megamind becuz the art disgusts me

It literally fell in everyone's recommended this week.

>actually watching what Youtube pushes in your recommended
Ha, and you call OTHERS faggots.

Find me some archives of people shit talking megamind you horse hockeypuck
In fact, find me lots

Yea Forums gets hit with the youtube algorithm

You have my condolences.

Attached: Untitled.png (1120x196, 162K)

Yea Forums has generally had good feelings toward megamind

You don't have to even want the video because the fucking title is literally "Why Megamind is a Subversive Masterpiece" and then you see Megamind threads popping up for some reason.

Look in the mirror faggot, you are the proof.

user is being retarded on purpose
do not validate his faggotry

>he gets influenced merely by seeing video titles
Holy shit what a fag.

I am saying everyone else is influenced, otherwise we wouldn't even be having Megamind threads right now.

>projecting that everyone else here is as much of a rube for Youtube’s algorithm as you are.
Go back to facebook, they’re probably more your speed there.

I didn't make the thread, I wouldn't make a Megamind thread because all you fuckers hated it before that vid.

>it's an "user is off his meds and wandered into another thread" episode

>You all hated it! That’s the reason why!
Look, it’s obvious that you only remembered Megamind existed because of the Algorithm, and now want to pretend you were hipster who liked it before it was cool, despite not even touching it enough to know how people on Yea Forums felt about it. Now that you’ve been caught in the act, it’s be best for you just to fess up now.

Attached: 143C2F45-4C32-4A3E-9BFC-FDA19D58A106.jpg (509x686, 56K)

Too bad, Megamind art does hold it back, but fuck the story fucking drives the movie.

Megamind takes the whole concept of evil vs good and explores why? Why is the bad guy evil? Why is the guy who saves the day good? What if the guy who saves the day an asshole? When the concept of never giving up, brought up why not the villain since narratively he never wins.

I loved Megamind before you fags even put your tube username in to see vids from your cribs. You exposed yourself with your duck cartoon reboot image.

Attached: dreamworks mega face.jpg (640x1136, 82K)

>2 different characters
>2 different arcs
Sorry, I don't compare apples to oranges.

I refused to watch that just because of the thumbnail

>Have sex, incel
>incel goes out and tries to have sex
>becomes a better person
>ends up having sex

And women think incels aren't entitled to sex? Just take one for the team like Fiona and whomst ever the fuck the woman in megamind was named.

Algorithm or not that guy was right, specially at how they ruined the Zora swimming.

How are these two even remotely similar? Am I missing a meme?

Save me from the algorithm senpai
It controls every aspect of my being by now, from casual interests to politics

I still can't get over his name being Tighten. Still brings a smile to my face.

Maybe you're reflecting too much. I suggest marathoning the Shreks and then writing an essay on how you feel watching them. Don't show it to anyone else. Just read it and ask yourself 'why am I so bitter and angry?'. If you've found what troubles you, watch the Shreks again. Then you will have found happiness and a new best friend.

Shrek. He made the wait, ogre

I got his Shrek the Third video.
It was alright, I've seen way better video essays, namely Breadsword.
I'm just tired of every asshole with an opinion on a movie making a Mr. Plinkett impression.

>Villain gets with the damsel in distress
has there even been anything like that before and executed perfectly?

Shrek reminded me a lot of Fred Flinstone. Big fat mean grumpy straightman, also opportunistic.

pastebin.com/T4FvQaYa

Farquaad and Tighten were the incels dumbass.They just thought getting Cerebrojak and Chadfrog to do all the hard stuff would make their entitlement justified.

Turns out it doesn't.

"Megamind was actually pretty good" was a popular opinion pretty much everywhere long before that video.
PRESENTATION was always being bought up in villany discourse.

>You fuckers didn't like Megamind before
>Yea Forums is one person

I liked it