Here's your new Star Trek bro

>Here's your new Star Trek bro

Attached: 1563651239242.jpg (2288x861, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKiBCRubRc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Huh. The Picard series looks a lot different than I thought it would

At least Ensign Tendi is cute.

Why they have only one tit?

Can it be any worse than Discovery? I'd take slice of life at space at this point.

Oh and somebody tell Rich Evans.

This looks like that weird Final Frontier or whatever it's called cartoon on TBS.

I hope Ensign Tendi's first name is Chiggin.

Final Space moved to Adult Swim after the network merger.

Ensigns:
- Sassy always right black girl
- Cynical boring straightman
- Nerdy sensitive bigger guy
- Quirky fish out out of water girl

I'm hoping Mariner is actually more like Tom Paris: Thinks she's hot shit, but is constantly getting herself and everyone else into wacky trouble.

Only one non-human? Come on, this was only an excuse in the show because of how expensive and tiring it is to wear rubber outfits and makeup. You have a cartoon now, get a little creative.

>Final Morty

Gruff, out-of-touch older man who's always wrong (but totally progressive)
Always-right black lady
Captain's fucktoy
Cranky Cat
She can take down Worf (actually Data as he's the competent one)
Ensign please-explain-everything-to-me
Ensign metrosexual
Ensign quirky alien
Then again, who actually cares about Star Trek anymore? It was a shallow husk by the 00's and the newer offerings were visually impressive garbage

>Green sexpot is named after finger food.
So this is a parody for sure? It looks like Rick and Morty.

>we g-gotta EEURP gotta have ugly character design, Morty. We we we gotta look ugly so ugly that when people look at look at our show they know they should laugh

Literally cannot be worse than Discovery.

The black girl looks like Freako drew her

any more implication of their gender and you're a sexist bigot who's just making derivative fap bait for disgusting incels

I'm actually hoping they take this opportunity to make the Bajoran the intolerant religious extremist.

And Discovery is doing great with normies and true Trekkies, it's just people who discovered Star Trek after the JJTrek reboot and Yea Forums who are whining about it. They wouldn't have greenlit all the new Trek we're getting if it weren't knocking it out of the park with any audience whose opinion matters to them.

>the black girl
theres two, three when you realize tendi is gonna just have 'woah you're so different' jokes aimed at her constantly like she was black in an 80's sitcom anyway and might as be another black girl for the sake of the show, and is only gonna be green for the sake of fapbait anyway

Smart money is on them not even mentioning the Bajoran's religion. It will never come up and he's just gonna be treated like a normal human with a funny looking nose. The earrings are probably only there because someone looked up an image of a Bajoran when they made his character design.

Wow great, more uninspired Rick and Morty-esque art.

>2010s sㅇy c u t

Pass

It's going to come up that he's Bajoran and Memory Alpha exists. If they just ignore everything related to DS9, they'll miss an opportunity to give him a built-in rivalry with a Cardassian security officer.

It's adult animation, they're not gonna show away from something because it's risque or inflammatory. Smart money is really on said Cardassian security officer being a female he hatefucks after they go at it with the episode she's introduced in frequently featuring sudden cuts to them panting on a bed in the middle of arguments.

Why in the mother fuck would a Cardassian be in Starfleet? That's so fucking stupid I can actually see it happening. Fuck me.

This looks like a bad newgrounds SexSim

this

That's what we said about Enterprise.

>- Sassy always right black girl
the captain will be the sassy captain who lets her crew do whatever they want until shit hits the fan. shaxs looks like he's gonna be the hard ass who tries to get the crew inline and is usually disgruntled with freeman's lax behavior
Mariner however seems like she'll be the "cool adventurer" girl. think Leela with less nag but also less heart
>- Cynical boring straightman
seems like it. he's gonna take role as the protagonist in most episodes
>- Nerdy sensitive bigger guy
yeah but he'll also be gay
>- Quirky fish out out of water girl
yep

Cardassia joined the Federation after DS9. Their population was decimated and their home planet was ravaged, it was the only way they could maintain the standard of living they had before they joined the Dominion.

They got completely assfucked by the Dominion, and one assumes that afterword the Federation would try to help them rebuild, cause that's what the Federation does. So depending on how long after DS9 this is there could easily be a Cardassian in Starfleet.

This.
And not just the Dominion, remember user, they helped the Dominion turn on the entire fucking quadrant.
As far as that section of the universe was concerned they were fucking war criminals.

The only reason those niggas are still around is that a small group of cardassians fought back against the domininon and leadership that pushed them towards that and bowed their head so low they were licking dirt to the federation adn begging to be a part of it.

Captain hitting on the ensign. How problematic.

At least Cyborg and Beast Boy get to hang out.

CALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTS!

There's a cat lady and a Bajoran.

I looks like your Final Space, user. What's the big deal, again?

Attached: Space Shows.png (1234x581, 739K)

I don't remember Cardassia joining? And I've watched DS9 multiple times.

This is legitimately worse than the Hannah Barbara house style that was used for a decade straight for cheap TV cartoons.

Adam Ellis?

The black girl is obviously a tomboy and will likely be the troublemaker that gets the other guy in trouble. She's probably going to learn a lesson that she then forgets in the next episodes.

TNGfags are cancer
It's the #1 blandest trek series. Fucking voyager has more life to it

why is a female using a klingon sword?

>shadman

Super boob.

youtube.com/watch?v=YKiBCRubRc0

Attached: 1502489432546.png (900x900, 3.1M)

so star trek with constant sex jokes and the word and cursing I assume

Gimme Tendi REEEEEEEEEEE!

checked and reminded
thanks user

Attached: Check 'em.png (720x526, 247K)

You realize that by Voyager's end, Tom Paris was more or less the most accomplished person, if not in star fleet than at least the star trek series, right?

It's been a long road

she is a warrrrrrrrriorrrrrrr

>yeah but he'll also be gay
I expect a joke about binary logic and non binary soul at his very first apperance

>side shave
>cute
Go be a tranny orbiter somewhere else

>You now realize that the STD Klingon designs will be used

that fuckboy redshirt is basically gonna be Morty, right?