ITT:We redsign miles so he's a better and more unique character

ITT:We redsign miles so he's a better and more unique character

What traits, personality, powers, love interests and rogues can we give him?

Attached: milesmorales.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

Make him into a waifu

Do what they did with Riri and bring back cool 90s villains we haven't seen in over 20 years.
Midnight's Fire's design translated to 2019 very well. They should keep stuff like that up.

Give him his own black GF

Make it blade's daughter and have miles call him count chocula

Isn't this third thread like this?
Twink Miles is pretty fuckable.

He has one in his current run.

Just make him Spiderverse Miles
Make him more artistic, rewrite his origin to be based around his Imposter Syndrome.
>rogues
I'd like to see something else insect related, maybe something related to a Dragon Fly, or maybe taking down other breeds of Spider like Tarantulas and the like

not canon though

Turn him into a floofy haird 80s anime gal.

>redesigns

Attached: tumblr_p2772jr4WY1w7p1kmo1_1280.jpg (1280x1090, 535K)

Make him gay or kill him.

Didn't Gage and Insomniac already fix him by turning him into Peter's sidekick?

Attached: spy_d__miles_morales_redesign__by_jaandugu_dc20f7k-pre.jpg (764x1046, 72K)

Attached: 1561266412345.jpg (567x552, 45K)

Make him 100% Hispanic instead of half black. Blackies have enough heroes and Hispanics have virtually none worth mentioning

make him do actual things a young black man would
playing 2k, browsing black twitter, talking basketball/football, talking about fucking ho's

normal black guys aren't friend with fat asians

FUCK NI-

Attached: 1563562720908.jpg (768x960, 63K)

>crack pipe

you have america

she's latina though

Latinx

What does that even mean?

>Latinx gives people a way to avoid choosing a gender for a group or an unknown individual, much like using singular “they” avoids the choice between “he” or “she” in English

Just do what they did in Into the spiderverse. Shit, even his suit is a better design, because it fits in with his character in the movie and it's not just "Oh my god bois, he's got a black suit" it's actually "he's a graffiti artist... and it looks like something a graffiti artist would make."

Move him out of New York because it is not the same as it was in the 60's.

Living prices would be insane with someone as with many financial issues as the spider-men-women usually have.

Now I am not saying just clone static and put him in Dakota but it works as well.

As for Villains, what the current animated series and movies are doing well is that all current antagonists are result of super science, so you know, have him stick to that realm.

Either that or make a team up with Otto and Miles in a Rick and Morty fashion and up the humor to Spider-man and Deadpool levels.

As a Hispanic I can firmly establish that shit is fucking retarded

Attached: 1563546408142.jpg (508x903, 58K)

Miles takes the mantle of The Prowler.

Attached: the_prowler_by_sashscott-d658bdu.jpg (1024x652, 216K)

Realistically speaking if we give miles and he's gonna be totally forgotten in a week right?

make him a pig

Attached: 1563660245634.png (1041x1600, 2.01M)

Would he have to fight Kamala to the death?

Attached: 1563724782278.png (1099x700, 355K)

>What traits, personality, powers, love interests and rogues can we give him?
Miles ages up 20 years
He's now a gruff man of the sea. His powers come from a freak accident involving a Chironex Fleckeri jelly-fish and a lightning strike after he's thrown overboard by a sailor who hates him (or was doing shady shit and got caught by Miles).
Miles washes ashore, finds out he can turn invisible, has a deadly electrical venom blast power, and can shoot long tendrils from his fingers.
His rogues include the sailor who threw him overboard, criminal syndicates specialized in smuggling, a woman in a water-spider suit called Jenn, a man who fights with an anchor from the Flying Dutchman, and the Chinese (all of them)
His only true love is the sea

Based

what if he could voluntarily transform into man-spider at will?

You're one of the good ones, amigo/a

Kinda reminds me of an idea I had for a future version of Miles, who lived in the suburbs and commuted for work/crimefighting.

Would have to fight FOR Kamala to the death