Name one race/army that can beat the Irkens

Name one race/army that can beat the Irkens.
I'll wait.
Keep in mind these niggas are like 8 feet tall,fly through stars and it only takes one of them to conquer a planet.

Attached: 487157_471595416201196_135305479_n.jpg (919x600, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xrJVZZLv2GE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there's TWO that aren't complete manlets

we conquer them with the power of hot human dick

Any imp from the 5th dimension.

Attached: Mr_mxyztplk_earth_two_whos_who.jpg (417x482, 57K)

test

Meekrob.

The trolls could be evenly matched to them.

Attached: Karkat_Vantas.png (180x245, 2K)

I assumed for a long time that the tallest are just normal sized scammers in robo suits

Correction; It takes one of them to study the planet weaknesses until the armada arrives. Furthermore, keep in mind most of the races in Invader Zim are fucking dumb. Irkens don't even have proper infantry, and instead rely on war machines

Tak was about to destroy the planet but Zim and Dib stopped her.

Tak is the exception, and technically disobeyed orders. Invaders are only supposed to observe and prepare for invasion.

Skoodge was able to survive the rat people planet, much to Tallest dismay of a short fat fuck being able to be competent.

Leo Luster solos

Attached: hqdefault(6).jpg (480x360, 14K)

Star Warrior/Void race. Get sucked.

And the Tallest shot him out of a cannon and he survived that.

Entropy

I want an Irken to abduct me and make me do sexual things.
Is that weird?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 17K)

The Devil Princess of Jurai has something to say about this.

Attached: 03GXP17P.jpg (712x1105, 48K)

Power man.

These threads are boring and pointless, writers can make up any shit they want even if it shouldn't happen in the confines of their own lore because IT'S NOT REAL. For example: a single solitary honey bee touching an irkan ship will make it burst into flames. We done here?

Yeah, surviving enough to be on Hobo 13 and Hogulus. Even in an unfinished episode, Squishy: Hugger of Worlds, Skoodge would be part of that after surviving Hogulus again.

So it proves Irkens can able to study and conquer planets. Pretty sure even that one episode where Zim spies at other Invaders were doing and seeing they were successfully conquering the planet, also gives weight to this.

if you're taking Non-Yea Forums races then Furons are notable one alien armies, they got an impressive arsenal, are hard to put down permanently thanks to cloning tech, and were confident enough in the previous two advantages that their invasion of Earth has so far only been waged by one soldier and one commander sent on a mission

Attached: crypto 137.jpg (422x317, 26K)

Roger but only if he's alone.

Decepticons
Sixshot solos

There are plenty of people with alien abduction fetishes. You're not alone.

The Daleks.

They just take all the captured Irkens to Area 51 and preform "Reproduction Tests" on them, which is just them getting dicked.

We're gonna free them in September though.

Not the Saiyans
Not Earth's Z Fighters.
Just Frieza, who does the Irken's job but better.
Now imagine fighting an entire race of ice demons.

Attached: Z.jpg (400x400, 37K)

The Furons are fucking awesome. I can't wait for the remake.

No, we're going to get the IZ movie out of Area 51 on September 20th.

They're normal sized Irkens that had bio-enhancements done. Well, supposedly enhanced; some of the staff said they refused to get mutilated and their regular bodies were just hiding in the suits.

Attached: Tallest Elite.jpg (314x348, 10K)

Frieza could do it himself in all honesty.

Saiyans. They don't need tech to do the job and their newborns are literally sent to conquest planets

I came here to post this.

>Now imagine fighting an entire race of ice demons
Frieza's family are mutations and not representative of their entire race. We honestly know jack shit about his race, but that's one thing I'm pretty sure has always been canon.

what ever is in there, you're just gonna get vaporized by the power of money and bullets if you go by land
conceivably i can only see a drop from the stratosphere being the quickest and most silent way to bypass the exterior defenses, if you happen to know anyone in the space program who wants to give you a ride up

Would you rather kiss the Tallest?

The Irkerns, they are their own worst enemies.

You just want to do that because one of them has the same voice as Pleakley.

Did somebody call a hero?

Attached: 73600579-F7F6-44D2-98C2-3AA98B3B142D.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Doomguy

Yeah, pretty much this. All you need to do is let this motherfucker destroy the entire Irk Empire from the inside.

Attached: Zim.png (900x1445, 185K)

Did someone say Xenos?

Attached: blacktemplar.jpg (688x1044, 236K)

They eat all the snacks and the Irken give up

Attached: Tyranid.jpg (250x270, 23K)

>blacktemplar
youtu.be/xrJVZZLv2GE

Attached: 500x_dalek_war_low.jpg (500x808, 152K)