SIMPSONS MOVIE 2 INCOMING!

SIMPSONS MOVIE 2 INCOMING!

WHO HERE /HYPED/?

Attached: file.png (1068x723, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

movieweb.com/the-simpsons-movie-2-happening-disney-matt-groening/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one

Never understood the vitriol for the first one. It's the last Simpsons thing I remember liking.

Who's gonna be fully naked this time? let me guess...Bart again.

source?

Does anyone even still care anymore?

Attached: original.gif (500x289, 999K)

Hopefuly flanders, i'd love to see his HUGE COCK!

Yea Forums is probably more stoked for the Orville movie.

>nothing at all

I somehow forgot there was a Simpsons movie.

I hope Homer and Flanders get an uncensored sex scene

Remember to boycott the movie if the farmers dont apparear

Hopefuly we get to see his anus too!

ALL DISNEY OSCAR CATEGORY

Boycott the movie if we don't get the 2 farmers naked like Bart on the first movie.

Ah yes kicking off the FOX late night comedy shared universe.

The Simpsons will have to stop [insert celebrity] from doing [insert conflict] but when Homer [insert plot driven idiocy] The Simpsons find themselves [insert reason for leaving Springfield] they discover an entirely new [insert ridiculous location] and [insert shock humor] and [insert gross out humor] it will change [insert Simpsons character] forever.

[insert after trailer unexpected guest]

what farmers?

Back in my day we didn’t even have one simpsons movie
And now you whippersnappers get two

Attached: AE3BB448-30A9-4B45-9674-AF39202F1E81.gif (400x304, 2.02M)

Lisa.

The first movie was good. I hope they can pull it off again.

I wish, but we know that wont happen.

Admitting you liked something Simpsons from after 1998 is illegal.

>He doesn't know

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

>Zombie Simpsons movie
Go get hyped somewhere else, shitheel.

It really depends who's involved. The first movie had a lot of the original writers , or at least the pivotal ones, to reel the characters back in. Now its been more than 10 years, who knows if the original writers still even have any steam left because the current writers certainly don't

Betcha it's gonna be Simpsons go to China

>Orville movie
Oh shit, for real?

Attached: 1504661163064.gif (400x265, 932K)

Matt Groening hasn't confirmed a sequel. He's simply stated that Disney will be likely to make a sequel in time.

>"No doubt there will be another Simpsons movie one of these days. I think Disney wants something for its money."

As for why there hasn't been a sequel since 2007:
>"This is a true answer. The first Simpsons Movie almost killed us. We didn't have a B-team waiting to do The Simpsons Movie, so the same people who wrote, animated, voiced and did the music for The Simpsons TV show also did the movie. That was in 2007. We're almost recovered, almost."

>Never understood the vitriol for the first one.
But I thought it was generally liked.

SNEED

Didn't they bring back old writers for the simpsons movie?

No Orville got bought by Hulu it’s off the air until the end of 2020 at the earliest

I never got this joke.
What even is Chuck Suck and Fuck and why would even be in a remote rural area? Was it a gay thing? I mean both guys there are male.

Okay, the joke is it gets spammed on Yea Forums for the lulz but. Yeah, it's probably a gay thing.

>The Simpsons face their biggest challenge yet as Sneed buys their home to expand his business
Holy fricking based

Attached: 1563323707517.png (640x622, 845K)

No, he means he didn't understand the original joke.
He got that it was a play on words to do with rhyming, but the confusion is "Why would there be a store called Chuck's Suck & Fuck in the first place?" And I find myself sometimes wondering the same thing.
The name gives the indication that the place is sexual in nature. So how could such a place operate? Was it a brothel, because the only place I can think of having legal whorehouses is from Reno 911, and even then like he brought up, it's owned by a guy named Chuck and occupies the same space as the feed store that now stands there, so it's likely Chuck was both the proprietor and the only manwhore in there. But have Gay Whorehouses ever been legal either?
What it all comes down to is the usual argument of where the quality of the show permanently dropped below a certain point, and this may be it by all accounts. The writers just wanted to shove in this dirty joke with no regards for word-building. And no matter how much Yea Forumseddit continues to meme it, there isn't anything deeper to intuit. The two hicks out front are called Farmers 1 & 2 by the credits, because they were never meant to be anything more than a couple of hicks making fun of Homer in the usual fashion that hicks do. Neither of them are the current owner, who Homer talks to inside, and the current owner has no connection to Chuck.

It will help breath some life into a show that has gotten beyond stale. I remember in like 2005-2006 people were getting tired of The Simpsons, but in 2007 it was Simpsons mania with Spider Pig and everything

I don’t care what anyone says. The simpsons movie is a fun movie, especially compared to the shit we get today

>don't look where I'm pointing, city slicker

I agree. The opening reveal with Scratchy on the moon is kino.

I’m more surprised Apu is back. Looks like SJWs moved on to the next outrage of the month.

>You're all paying to see what you get for free on TV at home. I think you're all a bunch of suckers.

thanks disney

currently seeders

>zombie Simpson

Attached: 1559685164239.png (500x360, 189K)

Wouldn't it be just amazing if it was great? Like season 3 great?
Can you IMAGINE what that would be like? I think the stock market would go up.

yeah but unfortunately they all worked on it, together, WITH the then-modern shitty writers
that's why it's so schizophrenic and half-good

We already got naked Bart on the first movie , Only if this movie has naked Marge on it taht can be great...otherwise no.

simpsons from 2004 to 2007 was unironically the best

Who tops

Bart.

you ought to be jesting.

holy based. Yea Forums btfo

Naked Jessica Lovejoy?

This.
It's not perfect but it's arguably the best Simpsons media that isn't a video game or comic to come out since Season 10. Julie Kavner's performance alone makes the movie.
>that fucking soul-shattering scene where she tapes over their wedding video
>they made her do like 70 takes, so her voice was shot in a way we'd NEVER heard it before
>it actually genuinely sounded like Marge was crying for hours when she finally told Homer she was leaving him
>transition into Why Do Birds Suddenly Appear, a consistent detail that dates all the way back to Season 2
It's up there with moments like the end of Mother Simpson and Lisa's First Word in terms of emotional impact for me.

Who are the writers?

Will Apu be in it?

I wanna see him spread his cheeks and wink his asshole at the screen for 5 whole minutes. Not all at once, but over the course of the entire movie.

Attached: sneed trinity.jpg (296x297, 34K)

Same, that scene was hard to watch

I hope Fox hires you.

Attached: 1551491986905.png (489x362, 307K)

I thought the movie was okay until I read a review that pointed out all the parts that seemed off, like Homer needing an epiphany after he's already going after Marge or how he was able to go across Canada in one night without a map. Or how the motorcycle at the end wasn't even set up in the beginning during the first draft (and wouldn't be possible anyway). Or how the bad guy was shoehorned in at the end despite no reason to be there.

Laura in the shower blasting her clit with the hose

Attached: 1142141748_f.jpg (350x500, 31K)

Chuck
Seed
Cid E. Slicker

How was the motorcycle not set up? He did the ball of death earlier.

Sneed's feed and seed (formerly chuck's)

Yeah, the movie has its warts, but it was nice to laugh at The Simpsons again. It was also nice to watch The Simpsons with good animation again--a high-budget movie animation!

That's just the byproduct of rewriting a movie script 100+ times, while also juggling the TV series. The Albert Brooks character had more scenes that fleshed out his character (and had a completely different character design to boot), according to the commentary, but got scrapped. Although,

>Homer needing an epiphany after he's already going after Marge

It was more about Homer learning not to be selfish. Everything else just seems like typical suspensions of disbelief found on the show.

The motorcycle scene wasn't in the initial draft, is what he meant.

is this real?

Well if it's a movie, surely it will be written well, not just another sterile episode... Right?

Attached: 1537838918298.png (761x607, 371K)

Bart and Lisa naked together!!!

I miss the time the simpson crew dismissed all movie ideas saying "if we other do a movie, it will be the closing last episode"

It just isn't much of a movie. It's a generic Hollywood movie plot, with the Simpsons characters inserted into it. A proper Simpsons movie would be written as a long Simpsons episode that pulled out all the stops.

stop
STOP
IT'S ALREADY DEAD

this image really encapsulates Homer's trajectory from well-intentioned idiot to retarded asshole sociopath.

the first movie was already 15 years too late

wheres apu

Oh no "asshole sociopath" was 2002-2010. he's basically a robot now.

Right hand side.

Me too

>The first movie was good.
American standards for everything really plumetted to dirt in the past 20 years damn.

Keep dreaming.

Attached: I almost feel sorry for Bart.jpg (1139x446, 203K)

Lenny and Carl in the first ever interracial full penetration gay sex scene in a mainstream animated PG-13 film. Imagine how progressive it will be!

This will by 100% done in the States by Disney Feature Animation and will be frame by frame Toon Boom like with Princess and the Frog & 2011 Pooh, Mary Poppins Return must of done well enough to have Disney do more 2D frame by frame animation in house (meaning this will not be done in Korea).

To think, the original was not cannon but the sequel is canon, a reverse of what went on in the 90s between Aladdin itself and Return of Jafar/King of Thieves.

I'm pretty sure that The Bobs Burgers Movie will come out which will make it the first traditionally animated film Disney made since 2011 Pooh, that should tell you how desperate everyone is for 2D frame by frame animation that 100% done in the States, plus with Eric Goldberg and ect. handling the animation you know it and The Simpsons Movie 2 will be good.

Source?
I want to believe.

Simpsons 2019 Comic Con panel.

What is the point. Simpson's has no where near the same cultural impact it once had. How many people will actually go see it?

>2D frame by frame canon Disney feature done by their own feature unit in Burbank.
I think millions if not billions will go see it.

2007 was a nadir year of quality for the Simpsons.

The television show was abysmal.
The movie was god awful, one of the worst of the decade.
And the video game was utter shite.

However, for some reason the mainstream media always gave the Simpsons an easy ride. Who knows why? Corporate pressure? It's lame familiarity making it a soft spot for critics? Wanting to avoid imagined fan outrage at going against the zeitgeist and giving it bad reviews? Outright bribes?

It wasn't until years later did (mainstream) society have a collective awakening that the Simpsons was not only crap, but had been awful for almost a decade already. But a objective review of the Simpsons Movie and 2007 video game reveal that despite the positive reviews, these items are truly worthless media that are devoid of any semblance of quality or humor.

Still you get dumbasses wandering into chatrooms and forums, their brains as if under a foggy miasma, a spell, saying that they remember the movie being good. I attribute this to the power of advertising in a era when the internet was in its relatively formative stage. Consumers so soft-brained they gleefully allowed corporate messaging to tell them how to think and spend money. Consumer. Don't ask questions. Be excited for the next turd to consume.

One of the main plots of the first movie was exploring the sensitivity of Homer and Marge's relationship.
I think it's ideal for this next movie to explore Bart and Lisa's relationship, with a similiar arc and wholesome ending involving sex

Nothing you said is true, you just out grew it as like Nick & SNL Simpsons is at it's best during the time you were in it's targeted market (8-12 years olds and moving away from shows like The Angry Beavers and CatDog, once you turn 13 is strictly live action sketch comedy shows like SNL and that stays until you turn 17 which by then it's nothing but the news and documentaries).

I'm getting sick of this unnecessary bashing, long runner are supposed to replace their market over every few years, thats how One Piece, Pretty Cure and Pokemon lasted as long as they did.

please its already dead
just let it rest

I wish tv would write some episodes for old tv shows that only have shit writers now

This movie is being done by Disney Feature Animation in Burbank (meaning it a canon Disney movie), it's not being done in Korea, that alone is why it has to be made.

sneed

good animation won't save the shit script

formerly not confirmed

Maybe, Disney really wants the Chinese market

This will not be anything like Home on the Range, it will be much better then that.

It's a movie. They are forced to make a very good script.

I hope Marge and Flanders get an uncensored sex scene
FTFY faggot, I was waiting for this since years ago

Also this and the Bob's Burgers movie will be the first 2D frame by frame animated movie Disney Feature Animation (meaning the film is in the Disney canon and is staying 100% in the States so Korea will not be used on this) made since 2011's Winnie the Pooh so they have to make it work.